Welcome to Gaia! ::

.|| Tendaji ||.

Back to Guilds

HQ for the B/C Shop "Tendaji" 

Tags: Roleplay, Tendaji, B/C Shop 

Reply ◈ Archives
[FIN Oba] The Sun Meets the Moon Again! ~ Dair & Sara ~ Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2018 2:17 pm
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Dair was walking along with his father and some of the members of his unit, though was focused completely upon Vanna at the moment. He had questions for her, wanting to get more and more information as far as beast taming went. How to do it, which were the best beasts to have, how best to raise them so they were loyal, and the like. There was so much that he still didn't know and it had him taking notes as he walked, something that increased the risk of his tripping, more then his messy hair ever would.

He didn't mind though, feeling the risk was worth it so long as he could get information out of Vanna. The more he learned the better he'd be going forward after all. Now all he needed to do was explain his decision to his parents and try to get them to buy him a beast or two that he could start work with. Once they saw him as being 'mature enough' to have a pet of his own at least. He'd asked a few times when he was younger but that tended to be the answer he got. One he supposed that he could understand since he wasn't exactly the most mature person in the world given his love to dangerous stunts. How could one not love climbing tall structure though?

A few more questions later, along with a couple of stumbles, and they reached the point in the marketplace where everyone from the unit would be gathering to discuss what the group would be doing going forward. He was torn between waiting and listening in and wandering around the marketplace.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:28 pm
Orpheus Solon

Sara sighed as she stood there looking around for her Mother. "Oh, not this again...Mama, why do you do this?" it seemed as if her Mother had wandered off from her side. "Honestly, Naiiro, Mama is worse than Rydan running off to do what they want to..." she sighed as she crossed her small arms. Looking around for a moment before the prezi at her feet meowed loudly. She jumped to look down to him before the beast twined around her legs.

"I suppose I should be greatful that Mama still has all this energy given the way Rydan acts." she mumbled as she reached down to scratch at the prezi's ear. After a few moments the beast looked up and over to a group walking by. Sniffing at the air before taking off. Sara let out a chirp. "Ah!!! Naiiro!!!"

She gave chase after the beast. Slipping through the crowd with multiple apologies and pardons as she went. The young girl stepped out to see a familiar mop of teal hair before she saw Naiiro....

In mid-leap.

"DAIR, WATCH HIS CLAWS!!!" she called out in warning as she ran forward.  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 6:14 pm
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Dair looked up from the notes he was taking as someone called out to him by name... and a moment later he had something with sharp claws stuck to his back, hanging off the vest that he was wearing. Turning his head slowly he looked down at the aqua colored beast that was hanging off of him and found himself starring, "Huh... perzi." He murmured a moment before he realized that he could feel blood trickling down his back from a few spots where the claws dug in deeper then others.

"Vanna... I'm pretty sure he broke the skin." He said, looking at the woman, mouth twisting a bit in pain. The woman starred for a moment before reaching out and caught the beast by the scruff with one hand and used the other to carefully remove him from the boy's back.

Once Dair was free of the cat's hold she set the beast down and gave him a little tap on the nose, "Behave, kitten." Turning back to Dair she lifted his vest, looking his back over, then said, "It's not too bad, just a couple points where the nails got you. I'm sure we can clean that up easily enough." She always had stuff on hand for such occasions being a beast tamer herself. Looking over at the girl that the cat seemed to belong to she motioned to her and said, "Come help me patch him up?"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 6:29 pm
Orpheus Solon

Sara sighed as she got to them and glared down to Naiiro. "Yes, I'll be happy to." she walked over to look Dair's back over. "I'm so sorry...Naiiro, must of smelled treats or else he wouldn't of done that." She brushed a lock of her hair behind a ear. "Its been a while, Dair. How have you been?"

She had many memories of Oba from her younger years. One of the biggest was her little adventure with the teal haired male in front of her. Who most likely didn't know who she was. The female blinked as she lightly smacked her forehead. "Its me...Sara..." she offered up before thinking of what she could do.  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:23 pm
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Dair shrugged out of his vest, looking it over, making sure that he didn't get any blood on it. Once he was sure that it was alright he folded it up and set it on his lap. He then looked over his shoulder in a curious manner, "At least blood didn't get on my vest, it's so hard to get out." He knew full well given the various stupid and daring things he did for fun.

Looking from Vanna to the girl next to her he went a bit wide eyed behind his bangs, "Huh? Hey! Moon girl, you came back!" He sounded quiet excited about that, not having thought that she would come back. It had been so long that he was certain she was going to be staying in Matori. That she'd come back though, that was great! He wanted nothing more then talk to her, hang out with her, see about bringing back her scarf to her. There was a lot to do... after he got patched up that was.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:26 pm
Orpheus Solon

Moon....girl...well, it was better than what her brother called her when he was being forgetful. She hummed softly as she looked to her own bag. Taking out a few things as she started to tend to the small beads of blood. "Mmm. Its not my first return here, just the first I was able to run into you."

Once she was done the small female stood with a smile to the young male. "Though, I am sorry it was my prezi that caused you pain." a pointed glare to the beast, who was merely cleaning his paws in indifference. She sighed. "Already playing innocent are we?" she accused the beast.

Shaking her head she smiled to the other male. "How's things been up to this point?"  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:04 pm
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Giving a bit of a pout he asked, "You didn't come to visit me? I even told you where we lived. Jeez, Sara... I'd almost think that you were embarrassed or something." He said, giving a huge grin, "Were you afraid you'd get cooties if you hung out with me too much?" Something he got a little nudge for from Vanna, though that only made him laugh more. It seemed that he was amused by the whole 'cooties' thing since he was older and now understood that they weren't a real disease.

Vanna got out the first aid supplies, cleaning up the scratches, and then put little bandages over each one to protect them from infection. Once that was done she patted him on the head, "You can play with your friend, I will go catch up with the others."

Dair gave a nod and a playful salute as he turn around, pulling on his vest once more, "You don't have to worry about me, Sara. I mean I got nipped by a janarim the other day so these scratches aren't anything."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:55 pm
Orpheus Solon

The slender female stuck her tongue out at the other playfully. "No, I wasn't embarassed, Mother just didn't want me to attract the wrong sort of attention." she gave the other a twirl. The split in her skirt evident. "Apparantly my choice of outfits leaves much for other's to think well of me."

She shrugged. "Not my issue..." she smiled warmly to the other. "However, it is good to see you." she stepped up to see just who was taller. Ah, he was. She looked up to him. "Drat...your taller." she pouted. "Mother cursed me with her height it seems."  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:13 pm
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

"Buncha prudes where you live, Sara?" He asked in a curious manner, not really seeing anything that was too terribly wrong with it. Not as though she was running around with her top off or something. Or was she? He supposed that he could only account for what she was doing today and what she was wearing today, huh? He supposed that even if she was running around with her top off though he wouldn't complain, what man would?

Giving a grin he said, "Yeah, nothing you should worry about. You should do whatever make you happy, that's what I do." It was funner that way if you asked him. As she came closer to him he glanced down at her through his thick bangs, watching her size him up, then grinned. It seemed as though she was determining something before declaring that he was taller. Giving a huge grin he said, "Awww, well I guess I'm just lucky in that way."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:47 pm
Orpheus Solon

The smaller female flicked Dair's nose before she shook her head. "Not, prudes per say...its just people know what the markings mean." she tilted her head to look at him. "Old feuds don't really go away that easy...but anyways. What sort of trouble are you up to?"

She wouldn't lie if she didn't admit to herself that adventure at the fountain was something that's stuck with her this whole time. She always compared that sense of childish freedom to most of her adventures nowadays. With a warm smile she glanced down to her prezi. Naiiro stretched out with a yawn.  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:47 pm
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

"Ahhh! Heh, I know how that sort of thing goes actually. I mean... look a me." He lifted a hand to motion at himself, then gave a bit of a chuckle. There were still those from time to time that had a problem with him and his brother because of their blood lines. Not to mention that they were living so high up in the world despite they mixed blood due to the strange circumstances of their parents.

Giving a little grin at the mention of the trouble he was getting into he said, "It all sort of depends on the day really. Today I was actually behaving to a degree, getting tips on how to be a good tamer from Vanna." He patted the small book of notes that he was carrying, "I learned from someone I ran across that writing things down about my job is a good idea." He didn't think he'd ever write a book like that one but he would do what he could.

"Now that I am done with my studies though I think that maybe we should see about having some fun. Well... if you're up for it, Moon Girl?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:38 pm
Orpheus Solon

She smiled up to the other. "I'm up for anything you got..." she tilted her head. "I can't think of a similar nickname to 'Moon Girl', so you're stuck with Dair." she shrugged with a giggle.

She smiled as she nodded to Vanna, remembering the female as well from that time. Looking about the young girl tried to spot Dair's impressive, yet terrifying, Father.  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:45 pm
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

"Awesome! It's more fun when others are up for having fun." He said, glad to hear that she hadn't lost her fun spirit in the time since they'd seen one another last. It would have been disappointing if she'd come back and she was all lady like or something. Giving a bit of a laugh he said, "Well, if you need a good nickname for me you can always call me Atun, God of the Sun!" He gave a laugh before shaking his head, "Naw, I kid. Dair is the best nickname."

As Sara set to looking around he watched her, stepping in closer to her so he could look over her shoulder, trying to see where she was looking. After a moment he asked, "You're not crushing on my father, are you?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 4:14 pm
Orpheus Solon

Sara hummed as she spoke. "No, I am not." Slowly turning her head to jump slightly in surprise. She looked up to Dair. Tilted her head ever so slightly to see if she could glimpse the eyes of the bigger male. "Don't sound so jealous, Dair."

She smiled up at the other. "I prefer the company of those closer to my age than my elders." she admitted with a shrug.  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 7:43 pm
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

"I'm not jealous just looking out for you, Moon Girl. I'd hate to think that you would end up with a broken heart because he's not the sort that would seek a mistress. It's an Oban thing to do from what I've seen but at the same time he doesn't really seem interested in that sort of thing." Which was good, mostly because if he tried something like that Dair feared that his mother would end his father and the potential mistress. Likely in one shot at that.

Stretching out all over he said, "Oh?" She preferred the company of those her own age, huh? That was... good? He supposed that it really wasn't up to him to judge though. If she liked those her age or those the age of his father he'd still like her. A thought he kept to himself though since it sounded pretty fluffy and girly, not really the image that he was trying to cultivate for himself.  
◈ Archives

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff