=>[MINI-META] The Derelict Camp Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sypon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:10 am
Tigwyn stopped scratching for a moment to consider the troll in front of him. He reached out with a long arm and grabbed the piece of cardboard, arranging it in a specific way before it simply flopped over (as cardboard is apt to do).

"You're th' ones in danger. I been livin' here for ssweeeepss...." He muttered, pointing at more trash for Philip to pick up and then gesturing for him to give them.

"M'names........"

He narrowed his eyes. His hands curled into fists and he pressed them to both sides of his temples, sending a couple of sparks shooting and skittering across the ground. Tigwyn's eyes squeezed shut and he grunted. When he opened them back up, he removed his hands from his head and kept chewing on his fingertips. He looked out at the sea, and then up at the sky. Back to Philip. Then he seemed to remember what he was doing.

"Gimme that one. Before they come again."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:56 am
Kwelin tensed as he watched the sparks fly. They had barely escaped death by Eridia, death by ghost and death by catacomb. Now Avvisi and Philip were trying to get them killed by a superhobo. Philip had better know what the hell he was doing.

"Yes, we would like to be your friends. It’s not much but you can have my last one if it might be useful to you." Kwelin pulled a handkerchief out of his pocket and offered it to Tigwyn. You never knew when you might need a makeshift bandage or rag when you lived on the street. That was something Pawpa had taught him.

"You’ve been through a lot, clearly. Can you tell us more about them and how to avoid them? We can help you rebuild in exchange." Whatever the older troll was trying to avoid, Kwelin wanted to avoid too. Perhaps he knew what had been causing the rise in spiritual activity and mayhem.

Or perhaps he was the cause.

Who was this mysterious beat up old man? Odette said he was the cause of the lightning but... did that make him the helmsman? He had no idea how that seance had gone though. This could very well be a random squatter driven to madness from a life combing through the dark catacombs under murder mansion.

Yamashii

Doutei

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:16 am
Philip noted the troll’s struggle and eventual abandonment of trying to remember his name. Even a lack of an answer was information. Following the orangeblood’s orders, he picked up the random pieces of trash to help arrange them as instructed. Philip knew that of the three of his team, he was the one who should handle this task. Kwelin would hate it and Avvisi was probably trying to discreetly take notes. He wondered why she wasn’t pulling out her camera for a few secret shots. It could really help them later be able to confirm the adult troll’s identity. He had no idea it’d been broken and confiscated by another troll.

“We’ll protect each other then! Since you’ve got experience you can tell us what to do and we’ll do it! Okay?” The child offered. He needed to know a little more of what the hobotroll had been doing to survive out here. The way he was talking made it sound like something had been harassing him for a while now. If he had a system that worked already, it’d be useful to know.

“We’re here to help. You don’t have to face them alone anymore.” Philip added after Kwelin’s questions while carefully balancing more pieces of trash. He avoided pressing further on the question of ‘who are you’, deciding that in this intense moment they didn’t need to add even more stress to the man’s already scrambled mind. Philip worried that it might shock him and damage his fragile mental state and they did not need to do that in this time of crisis. He already had a name for a missing psionic orangeblood on hand from Glamis’s initial briefing. They had some circumstantial evidence that pointed to him but no undeniable proof to justify the risk. For now they were all just trolls trying to survive a storm together.

Hopefully that was enough.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:18 am
User Image Avvisi Quills
Kwelin Philip Avvisi

"Up there?" Avvisi inquired. "Well i gotta admit there are quite some things up there... i can see you not wanting to go up..." The tealblood squinted thinking about Glamis, oh and that purpleblood that stabbed everyone. They both seemed not worth the effort of going back to. She joined Philip in making the cardboard castle. She was pretty oblivious to the harm any one troll could do. Sure, she heard that a purpleblood and a ghost had caused some crazy stuff, but without seeing it herself, well, she was one who demanded hard evidence.

"What about..." She thought for a second as she picked up another piece of cardboard. "The Castaway!" Yeah that seemed like a pretty good name for a man who had been staying here for sweeps with only a cardboard house. "What do you think, is that allright?" She wanted to ask more questions, but things were a little tense, so she figured she would follow Philip's lead and keep it cool.  

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:12 am
The light at the end of the tunnel felt like it came through ar just the right time. Finally, hope. Mera jogged out, the relief almost enough to make her ignore her aches. As her eyes adjusted, it quickly became apparent that this wasn't where she had gotten out of the catacombs before. She quickly saw how high they were, but nothing of the mansion within immediate view.

The shock only intensified upon seeing a familiar face. A few, really; one of the kids had interviewed her and the others had been at Eridia's hostage situation. They were okay, and building cardboard castles with, of all people, Tigwyn.

"Helmsman Ioyana!" she called, almost a sigh of relief in and of itself. That explained why he didn't appear, Gerard's comments, the screaming. Was he alive after all? Or another visage?

She did notice the lightning patterns, the feeling in the air. This was a troll left to die, who never returned to society after getting shot.

Mera carefully put Kerras down, but angled herself to be in front of them. Just in case. "Ioyana- Tigwyn," she started, moderating her tone to be gentle and lower. "My name is Hemera Moachm. We're here to help, and I promise to get you back to your crew once it's safe to do so."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:21 am
Tigwyn mumbled and scratched at the corner of his eye - rather, the bandages covering where his eye used to be. He was becoming overwhelmed with the rapidly growing numbers of youngsters encroaching on his camp.

"The others..." He muttered. "I dunno. I dunno!" He slapped his hand on the ground a few times and covered his face.

He looked through his fingers at Hemera. "Whozzat?"

Sypon
Vice Captain

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:18 pm
Hemera had only seen Tigwyn twice in her younger life, but those few memories felt so starkly different from the current troll in front of her. How long had he been out here, with no one to talk to? And who had tended to his clear head wound?

It was becoming clear that this was another tense situation, one that Kursha hopefully wouldn't crash with his gun. She would have to take it slow, though she had no idea what she was doing.

Mera looked over at Sarcel and Lorata, unsure if they should be letting children be so close to the helmsman. The last unhinged person they were near put them in a hostage situation.

But right now she needed to focus on the troll himself. She spoke gently again, "I am Hemera Moachm. We are here to help you. I am sorry we could not do so sooner."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:23 pm
Guouli made Acteon climb on his back before he came down, because ******** it. He would rather try to deal with that with his bandaged foot than be pushed around by the wind again.

And since his foot was bandaged, and there was a weight on his back, his entrance was sloppy and he nearly fell down a good few times, ranging from hissed cusses to loud ones.

He finally dropped down from a safe distance and let Acteon off, then looked over the scene. Well, s**t, it was a party, now.

But he kept his distance and instead looked for Odette, trying to make eye contact so he could show off his spoils.

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:54 pm
    Well, Sarcel wasn't sure what to make of the situation.

Tigwyn Ioyana--unmistakable Tigwyn Ioyana--was building a pile of refuse up with some children. Hemera also seemed to recognize him immediately, but his reaction to hers was... concerning at best. She shared the same sentiment that the tealblood did; the group had no real business being so close to him, not when he seemed... unhinged.

This would all have to be reported. Tigwyn had been a wild card at that event, but it didn't change the fact that Regina had been so obviously interested in him and his crew. She might like to know about his survival.

She addressed the Avvisi, Kwelin and Philip first. "You three," She was trying her best to keep from staggering, considering now the full extent of her injuries was more than evident in the clear light of the moons. "Let's ask questions later, alright? I'm sure we all have them." She sure as ******** did, "I'm Lieutenant Sarcel Cincil, Sir. We're here investigating paranormal activity, it was not our intention to... encroach on your home." She chose her words carefully and remained cautious. Odette was here, and aside from Lorata she was the only other one with significant rank. The last thing she wanted was for the situation to crumble like it had at Schrad's seance.

Quote:
hi friends

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:03 pm
"Oh!" Odette was suprised by the sudden company of Guouli and Acteon. "Did you both climb down by yourself? I could have helped..." Perhaps, stubborn bluebloods. Even a small act of kindness was viewed as beneath them. Odette was thankful she didn't offer them some of her beetles. Who knew what kind of fit the teenager might have thrown.

"Nevermind, I suppose. You're both safe and patched up?" Odette looked at the blueblood's foot, somewhat satisfied to at least see an attempt at bandaging. That wound probably needed stitching, but Guouli had at least tried, it seemed.

The bag caught Odette's attention on her glance up. "May I?" She asked, apprehensively reaching for it. Taking it for herself, she was surprised to find the contents were not cigarettes, but brownies. "Edibles?" Odette asked, tone somewhat reluctant. Perhaps it would work in her favor, though.

"I'll take it from here," She turned back towards the crowd, moving over quickly, but not enough to startle the helmsman. She nearly stumbled toward the end, but kept her composure. "Sir! Siiir!" Odette placed herself near to the orangeblood, hands held tight around the little bag of brownies.

"I have something that should help clear your head... and fill your stomach," Odette joked, hopefully to ease some of the tension surrounding the situation. Plucking a brownie from the bag and offering it daintily to the helmsman, she looked away, shyly. "Sorry for being so forward. We all really want to help you... I can only imagine the kind of pain you're in..." Odette glanced up with a pained smile. She couldn't imagine her own psionics being powerful enough to be debilitating. She hoped Tigwyn would take her help, even in this unusual state.  

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

Yamashii

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:08 pm
Military officers arrived on the scene and essentially hinted for the kids to back off for their own safety. Kwelin shrugged and let go of the cardboard. He had only wanted to find a way to help the mysteriously amnesiac helmsman. But it looked like Tigwyn was getting overwhelmed by them and so he would respectfully leave. Maybe they'd get to meet again someday, another time. It would be interesting to talk with the brownblood again if the opportunity arose.

"Lieutenant Cincil." He murmured quietly to the blueblood who had taken control of the situation. "We will return to the lawn ring. I believe one of the officers up there was trained in mental health. Would you like us to send her here?" He'd seen the booths for Psykgi Mentha's psychological work back at Bloodfest and had recognized the same mess of black, red and white hair earlier.

"I don't know if she might be of help to you." Or him, he added silently in his head. He glanced towards the struggling Tigwyn.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:15 pm
Tigwyn acknowledged Hemera again, and now Sarcel, with a grunt. He looked left and right and found what he was looking for- a tarp. As he reached for his, lightning lanced between his fingers and into the plastic material of the tarp’s fabric. The static made his hair stand on end. He wrapped himself up in it and covered his entire head, turning into a bristling, semi-glowing lump on the ground.

“Put snacks here.” He mumbled, his arm appearing to tap the ground in front of him.

Sypon
Vice Captain

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:17 pm
      User Image
      Kerras Farron

Kerras took a deep breath as Hemera stepped into the outside, a world of starlight and fresh air. After spending so long in the catacombs, they had almost gotten used to the stink of rot and waste. Even as they sucked in a greedy breath of ocean spray however, they wrinkled their sniffnode. Something reeked. And it wasn't the tunnels behind them.

Several trolls had gathered in a camp, including one who Kerras guessed was the source of all the stink. His hair was wild and uncombed, his clothing was in tatters, and a large bandage covered the right side of his thinkpan. Kerras took a tentative sniff, then recoiled. Yup. His aroma was in no way subtle.

Hemera placed them on the ground, and Kerras watched the scene unfold from behind her legs. After a while though, Kerras could not help themself. They peered around Hemera's side to get a good look at the troll, scratching at his face. “Is your lookstub okay? Do you need a new bandage?” they asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:23 pm
Acteon was staying away from the old hobo, regardless of military presence and all these other people now. They saw what he could do, and if they all wanted to get zapped and tossed overboard, that could be their business. Standing behind Guo, they crossed their arms and watched Odette.

Hopefully she'd be able to get him to eat it, they thought as they watched the orangeblood adult spark and get the air full of static again as he laid on the ground.

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:24 pm
Odette placed a brownie in the designated area, and took a step back. She folded the corners of the bag back up, and held it close to her chest.

"There's more than the one, if you need." She wasn't sure what the proper dosage might be, or if they were effective at all. They'd start slow, and go from there.  
Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff