HQ for the B/C Shop "Tendaji" 

Tags: Roleplay, Tendaji, B/C Shop 

Reply ◈ Archives
[WE] The Painted Egg - Shura & Tri - FIN Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Orpheus Solon rolled 1 20-sided dice: 19 Total: 19 (1-20)

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:06 pm
The Painted Egg
Prompt 1

Solo or RP Format
Counts as 5 RP growth Points
Solo word minimum is 750, RP post minimum is 7

Spring has arrived in Tendaji; in most places flowers were blooming while others might only see a slight temperature increase. The weather was nice so you decide to take a stroll. As you leave town and enter a small clearing, you notice strange colorful dots all throughout the grass.

"Oh stop right there!"

Freezing, you stop with your foot hovering just a breath above the grass and then as you slowly take one step backwards you notice that something colorful had been nestled against the ground. What was this? A Gaein girl comes forward and offers a big smile, "Thank you for stopping! You nearly crushed the egg." From there she explains that the whole field is full of colorful eggs that she had spread out for the villagers to find. Apparently in Belrea this time of year is a time for festivities and one of their most popular games is finding brightly dyed eggs that children create with their parents who later hide them away. As a member of the Academy she had been granted permission to come and share this knowledge with those in Tendaji and so offers to allow you to play with those already shifting through the wide expanse of fields.

Roll a 1d20 to determine what happens during your hunt!]
1. You are reaching out for an egg when it suddenly floats away! What in the? But then you notice wings behind it. A sprite is trying to steal your egg away!
2. You find a total of 8, totally normal, painted eggs!
3. You pick up what appears to be an egg but doesn't have the same weight a normal egg should have and you notice a line down the center. As you pull the two halves apart, a strange vial [an eye of the goddess] falls out!
4. You find a total of 2, totally normal, painted eggs!
5. You pick up an egg but later begin to smell something foul coming from your bag, it seems that you picked up a rotten egg!
6. You feel a bit competitive and run around as fast as you can to collect every egg, too bad a little boy just left with a basket full!
7. Oh no, watch your step! You accidentally step on and break an egg!
8. You find a total of 10, totally normal, painted eggs!
9. You find an extra large egg hidden in some tall grass. Later, it hatches into a Xaraan!
10. You're a little late to the party, all the younglings have already gathered all the eggs before you even got a chance, how sad!
11. You find a total of 5, totally normal, painted eggs!.
12. You hear a quiet scratching noise coming from a slightly larger painted egg you just picked up. It later hatches into a Sailscale!
13. You find a total of 1, totally normal, painted egg!
14. As you're walking, you hear a strange noise coming from the bushes. A keldari pops out at you! Whether you get startled or just shoo it away, a few eggs fall out of your basket and crack as they hit the ground.
15. You find a total of 3, totally normal, painted eggs!
16. You're walking towards a particular egg when you feel something beneath your foot as you take a step. Whew! Close call, you move your foot and the egg remains unharmed and you add it to your basket!
17. You find a total of 15, totally normal, painted eggs!
18. You feel your basket start to wiggle a bit and then hear giggling. As you look down, you see a youngling taking your eggs! They make off with 4 of your eggs before you have a chance to stop them!
19. You find an unpainted egg. Figuring it's not a part of the egg hunt, you leave it alone and continue on.
20. It seems that something is weird about one of the eggs you've picked up. As you stare at it the egg begins to wobble and even glows from the inside?! It later hatches into a Sitara!

Zafine the crow rolled 1 20-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:50 pm
((Tri's roll))  

Zafine the crow

Adorable Chomper

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 6:21 am
Zafine the crow

"Come on, come on, Tri! We don't have much time." Shura said, dragging her friend along toward where a rather fun sounding gathering was supposed to be happening. She worried that they were going to be late if they didn't run. She was pretty eager to get to it, to try to collect all the eggs, and the way she saw it if they got a bunch of eggs gathered up then Tri could eat them! If not... well, she'd just have to see about buying him some lunch or something. The guy was always looking way to scrawny if you asked her, a bit like those perzi that lived in the alleyways of Sulburi.

Coming to a skidding halt as they arrived she looked around, eyes skimming the area, before she chirped in an excited manner, "Let's try to find all the eggs, Tri! More then anyone else!"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2018 1:21 am
Orpheus Solon

Tri stumbled behind her, barely being able to keep up with his friend. As he tried to keep up with her Phlem trotted up behind tri and puts his head against his back, pushing him to keep up with Shura. Tri gulped and quickly moved forward when he started to head phlem started to cough up a feather ball, not wanting to feel that ball of slime and feather run down his back... again. His stomach growls and he sighs.

Tri lightly bumped into her back when she stopped suddenly. When he bumped into her she bounced off due to his light. He smiled lightly, "Sure, let's do it." He chuckles lightly and takes a deep breath.  

Zafine the crow

Adorable Chomper

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 5:01 am
Zafine the crow

Shura turned to look over her shoulder at her friend as he bounced off her back, giving a bit of a laugh, "You alright there, Tri?" She asked of him, head tilting to one side, before giving him a smile, "If you are we can start on the egg hunt. From what I see from here things are already going so if we see some eggs I'm assuming that we are allowed to take them?" Or so she hoped.

"Man... it's a shame that I didn't bring Anhalo. I bet he'd of been the best at finding eggs!" Though he might have also stolen and eaten a bunch of them too so maybe it was good that she hadn't brought him along. She wanted to win because she found lots of eggs, not because Anhalo stole a bunch of them. Starting forward, eyes scanning the ground, she said, "Come on, let's see what we can find! And after we are done here we can go get lunch!"

Even a deaf person might be able to hear his rumbling stomach and therefore she felt an obligation to see him fed.  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 2:30 am
Orpheus Solon

Tri nodded and smiled a bit, "I'm alright Shura, thank's for asking." Tri said and looked at her, holding his stomach lightly as it growled more as the movement. He nodded and looked around, "Let's get started then. This should be quite fun." he chuckled lightly. Phlegm squawked and nudged him again, wanting to get started on the egg hunt, ruffling his feathers a bit before coughing a bit.

He chuckled softly, "He seems like he would be vary good at finding eggs in the grass." He said, smiling and looking around. Tri glanced at her and blinked, His eyes brightened at the thought of lunch afterwards. "Alright, let's go get some eggs then." Tri said, smiling a bit, his stomach growling more.  

Zafine the crow

Adorable Chomper

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 6:15 pm
Zafine the crow

Shura went forward in a striding, ever confident manner, glancing around for the eggs that they were looking for. She hoped to find a whole bunch of the eggs that she could keep for herself... or give to Tri given the fact that he could really use the food. She gave a sudden squeak, hurrying forward a couple steps, and scooped up a brightly colored egg, "Score! Got one! And look, it's such a pretty pink color."

After looking it over, giving it a shake to make sure it was cooked and a sniff to make sure it was cooked, she turned to Tri and tossed it to him, "Here, you can have this one." She'd found it but felt that if it was that easy to find eggs that she could easily find more. Enough so that she could keep sharing a number of the ones she found with Tri. Not all of them but a lot of them that was. She didn't want to keep all the eggs while he starved and turned into a skeleton after all, she wasn't that mean or greedy.  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 11:24 pm
Orpheus Solon

Tristitia followed behind her, his arms hanging at his sides, a bit weak from hunger. He kept up with her as best as he can, being pushed along by his bird to keep up. His eyes quickly looked at her, leaning a bit to look around her to see the egg. "It's a nice shade of pink too." He said and chuckled light. 'Why did I say that...?' He though to himself and sighed a bit. He looked up and squeaked, catching the egg as best as he can. Tri held it in his hands and sighed, "Close catch there Tri.." He mumbled to himself. He looked up at Shura and smiled, "Thank you very much, Ma'm." Tri said before he peeled the shell of and popped it into him mouth. His face lit up as he ate the egg, having a bit of energy from it.  

Zafine the crow

Adorable Chomper

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 12:29 am
Zafine the crow

Shura turned to look over at Tristitia for a long moment, giving a sighing sound, then said, "You know you really need to eat better, Tri... as in like... three meals a day! You know, like a normal person does." Lifting a hand up she gave his long hair a little tug before she said, "Maybe some time at a bathhouse as well? Perhaps brush and braid you hair? New clothes?" A lot of work to be done to make her hobo friend presentable but he didn't really seem like the sort that wanted all that. Maaaaybe the three meals a day part?

Shaking her head a little she said, "How about we just start with a meal first since I'm sure you'd actually go for that." She looked around from side to side, trotting forward, before she scooped up another egg. She looked it over, turned on her heel, and tossed it to Tri. It was like giving treats to Anhalo and as such she didn't mind doing it. It was just eggs. Now if it was something more interesting, like eggs that had prizes in them, then she'd be less likely to want to share.  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 12:47 am
Orpheus Solon

Tri looked at her and chuckled a bit, "True." He agreed with her, he really does need more food. He made a light yelp before covering his mouth. "As nice as those things would be they would involve having money to get any of them." Tri said and sighed softly and looked down. He knew the reason he was messy and hungry was all because of himself. He looked back up at her and chuckled.

"That sounds like a good start." He said and followed her. He reached up and caught the egg before peeling it and popping it into his mouth like the last one. He chewed it up and swallowed hard and letting out a happy sigh. He looked forward at his friend and smiled, "Thank you for the eggs, Shura." Tri said and smiled, resting an arm on Phlegm's back.  

Zafine the crow

Adorable Chomper

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 1:12 am
Zafine the crow

"You really should get a job... heh, not that I can say anything, huh?" Shura got her money from her father who was rich from his job as a merchant as well as the other job he did that she'd learned about recently. Resting her hands on her hips she said, "Maybe we can figure out a job that we can both do to make some cash. Good jobs I mean, not the sort that would involve anything seedy or anything... pervy. I'd rather punch a man's face in then let him even think about something like that."

Watching as Tri ate the eggs that she tossed to him she said, "You're kinda cute, you know? You're like a stray perzi following someone around looking for treats." She liked perzi well enough though to be honest she much preferred zanteer. Maybe he was more like a stray zanteer since she liked those better? She nodded to herself then pointed, "There are some eggs over there! Hurry Tri, before teh kids see!"  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 7:57 pm
Orpheus Solon

Tri rubbed the back of his head and took a deep breath, "I sort of have a job, although I'm being paid in food and not money." He said, her dad probably told everyone there not to hive him any money because it would just get him futher in the hole. He tilted his head a bit, "I would help you if some guy tried to do that to you." He said. He knew that he wasn't that good in a fight yet or that strong but he would do his best to protect his friend that gives him food a lot.

Tri flinched when she called him cute, his face heating up a bit. He cough a bit as he choked a bit on the egg before swallowing it. He looked up at her. Tri chuckled a bit and nodded, walking over and picking up some eggs, as he got there he heard a crunch under his feet and groaned a bit before looking down to see what he had done. It was one of the eggs from the festival, he had stepped on it. "Oops..." He sighed and picked up the other eggs and walked back over to Shura, holding out more then half of them to her. "Here, you can have these."  

Zafine the crow

Adorable Chomper

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 12:15 am
Zafine the crow

Shura turned to stare at Tri for a long moment, head cocked to one side, before she finally said, "Do you... not work this job often? You always look and sound hungry. Or do they not pay you well enough?" She looked quite put out over the idea that someone might be taking advantage of Tri. Given the way he acted he seemed as though he would be easy to push around and that caused her to bristle a little just thinking about it.

"If they are mean to you I can punch them for you." She offered, smiling when her friend offered to do the same for her if anyone tried to mess with her. It was something that made her smile before she tapped him on the head. Turning she took a couple more steps forward, pausing only at the sudden 'crunch' sound. Turing around to look Tri's way she starred for a long moment, "Huh?" She looked down at Tri's feet then whistled. Ahhh, he'd managed to step on one of the eggs? Poor guy... he could have eaten that.

She watched him as he moved away from the squished egg so he could gather more eggs. She gave a laugh as he offered her some, "Thank you, Tri. You should eat them in my place though since you're more hungry then me. Once you take the edge off of your hunger we can either keep searching for eggs or we can go for lunch."  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 1:00 am
Orpheus Solon

Tri waves his hands a bit, "I work when I can, it's just they pay me enough in food for myself but I have to feed the bird as well." He said and motioned to the gross colored bird behind him. Phlegm cough and hacks up some feathers. Tri sighed a bit and patted him on the back to try and help dislodge the feathers. "I give a good chunk of the food to him and keep the smaller of food." Tri added and sighed a bit.

Tri chuckled and smiled, "Thanks Shura." Phlegm went and ate the crushed egg, shell and all. "Are you sure? Don't you want to win?" He asked her and tilted his head a bit. Tri though for a moment and looked at the eggs. He took a deeper red egg and handed it to her. "Here, have that one and i'll eat the rest." He said and smiled.  

Zafine the crow

Adorable Chomper

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 2:55 am
Zafine the crow

Shura turned slowly to look at the strange, somewhat pathetic creature that was following along after them. She had to admit that she was surprised that he'd been able to find a pet that was sort of... like him? Was it because they were alike that he'd kept the beast?She found herself watching the creature that was currently hacking up a fall of feathers that he'd over preened before shaking her head. Turning back to Tri again she said, "I see... he's... something? I think you should put him to work though if he's eating a lot of your food. Can he like... carry stuff for you to help you with work in that way?"

Giving a nod she said, "Yeah, I'm sure. I might want to gather them to win but I think you actually need them." Need outweighed want if you asked her and as much of a brat as she could be she'd leave it be in this instance.

As a dark red egg was handed over to her she tucked it into her pack, "Thank you. I will share it will Anhalo when I get back to him." She said, glad to have at least the one egg that she could share with her pet. After it was tucked away she motioned to him and said, "Eat while we walk, we will head for the marketplace and find some lunch now. Thinking on what you want. More meat skewers? Or maybe some other sorts of street food?"  
◈ Archives

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff