Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shinigamiwolves

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:44 pm
User Image

Student || Aemon, the Outcast
[Where:] Central Fountain [With:] Gin [Feeling:] Calm thought slightly irked [Outfit:] Azarian attire with red cloak.
[OOC:]
╔═══════════════════

Aemon was pulled from his myriad of thoughts as he heard a yawn to his left. Looking in the direction of the noise, he noticed the wolf shifter, Gin, stretching and awaking from a peaceful nap. Funnily enough, Aemon had not even taken notice of Gin as he sat down, he was so engrossed in his own world. He’d need to stop that from happening again. He couldn’t afford to keep losing focus and keep drifting into day dreams. Regardless, he’d continue to watch Gin as the wolf shifter would shoot up and yelp at Aemon’s presence, clearly surprised to see him. Aemon’s gaze would darken as Gin apologised and grow uncomfortable, giving him that...look of sorrow…a look that grew to aggravate him. He didn’t know why Gin looked at him the way he did, but he was starting to get fed up with it, it was as though the shifter looked at him as though he was some one completely different.

As Gin got up to walk away, clearly trying to get away from Aemon, the Azarian would call out to the shifter, “Why do you look at me the way you do? You look at me as though…I am someone else. If there is a problem between us, I would prefer we discussed it.” Maybe something pained the shifter, however, Aemon shouldn’t see why he should have to take the hits if some exterior cause for Gin’s sorrow. He doubted Gin would stand for it if he were in Aemon’s position in this matter. In any case, it was time to stop avoiding the problem. This needed to be resolved. Therefore, he awaited Gin’s response…

═══════════════════╝

The_littlest_dragonfly

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Aemon, the Outcast - [x]

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:22 pm
            User Image

╔══════════════╗
                                                    Pʀɪɴᴄᴇ ᴏꜰ Vᴀʟᴏʀ
                                                    ╚══════════════╝

████████████████████████████████

Mikhail didn’t mind it one bit when Lelyna invited Patrick to join them, he was just glad that it was someone he knew as well. Patrick seemed to be by himself at the moment, and the more the merrier. Besides, if inviting dozens of Lelyna’s friends for an outing made her happy, then he would gladly make it happen. ”Honestly, we have enough food for half an army. You’re more than welcome to join us for our picnic if you’re available. We can even let Branwen have a special treat as well so that we’re all enjoying something.” His deep voice was calm as he looked toward the other male, waiting for his answer.

When he politely declined, Mikhail nodded in understanding and let out the smallest of chuckles at his remark about the beautiful bird. ”How unfortunate. Well, perhaps another day? Maybe we can discuss a day we can have an outing. Hopefully with nice weather like this.” Perhaps then they could bring Kayl as well. Make it a whole gathering, who knows. Mikhail nodded toward Patrick as he went on his way. The prince led Lelyna to a nice shaded area near flowers that had a good view of the fountain. He set up for them to sit and took out their food so they could get started with their time together. ”Eat up, darling… Let’s enjoy today.”

████████████████████████████████

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    || WHERE [ Park] || WITH [Lelyna, Patrick, Branwen] || FEELING [ good ] || OUTFIT [ -xx- ] || OOC [ Hope this is okay~! ] ||
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x

The_littlest_dragonfly

Tala Maxwell

Quote:

Quote:

Chelly Usagi

OG Wife

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:51 am
User Image
╔═══════════════════

“Why do you look at me the way you do? You look at me as though…I am someone else. If there is a problem between us, I would prefer we discussed it.”

Part of him just wanted to ignore what Aemon had said and just walk away. He didn’t owe the man anything – he’d taking him in off the streets, given him a place to stay, clothes – he’d helped wash him for crying out loud! Did he really owe him an explanation as to why it just hurt to look at him? No. No he didn’t. But at the same time Gin knew damn well that he couldn’t just avoid this forever – Aemon was in his combat class and he’d be facing him more often than not and regardless, running away wasn’t his style.

Grinding his teeth, clenching his fists, Gin hung his head for a moment as he tried to think of a tactful way to approach this. They were in the middle of a park. It wasn’t that crowded but there were plenty of people around – people he knew – and he didn’t want to make a scene or adevertise his business. However, Aemon had asked him a question.

“You look very much like someone that I love, or loved…someone who hurt me deeply.” It was a simple yet direct answer – you remind me of someone that I don’t want to remember. “I am having a very hard time convincing and reminding myself that you are not him. That is why I look at you the way that I do.” Gin said, turning to look at Aemon with an outwardly neutral expression – only his eyes betrayed the absolute anguish he felt deep inside.

“I apologize for my behavior, Aemon. I didn’t mean to make you uncomfortable.” Having given his answer and said his piece, he turned away and continued walking. Somehow he sensed that Aemon just wasn’t going to take his answer and be done with it…

═══════════════════╝

Wolf Shifter & Reluctant Oracle || Gin Kuroko Acckerman

Shinigamiwolves

Quote:

Quote:

Gin Kuroko Acckerman - [x]

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:04 am
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Lelyna giggled at Branwen’s enthusiasm at the idea of having a picnic with them – the raven was always such a pleasure to be around. Smiling, she looked to Patrick, who looked like he wanted to accept the invitation but did in fact regretfully decline it. She understood – he didn’t want to intrude on what was clearly a couples retreat to the park. He was being considerate and sweet, just as he always was.

Nodding at Patrick’s words, she smiled a bit and then looked up at Mikhail, her heart swelling at the fact that he was openly inviting one of her friends to a picnic in the future – Mikhail wasn’t known for giving such invitations… “I think that is a wonderful idea. We can plan a larger picnic for everyone to enjoy.” She said with a nod, looking back at Patrick.

“Yes, lets catch up soon. I miss your company and your music, Patrick. Music class was always so enjoyable with you and Mikhail there to play.” Lelyna said with a sweet smile. “We’ll leave you to enjoy the rest of your day. It was nice seeing you, Patrick, Branwen.” Giving them a little wave and a smile, she followed Mikhail away and to a lovely spot where they could sit and enjoy the view of the fountain and the flowers.

Sitting close to her love, she fed him little sandwiches and fruit, a very happy smile on her face as she did so. It was such a lovely day and her heart was so full. She spied Gin on the far side of the fountain seemingly speaking to someone, but she couldn’t discern whom. Nibbling on her own snacks, she sighed happily, perfectly content.

“This has to be one of the best days of my life…” Lelyna said, looking up at Mikhail. Reaching up she cupped his cheek and caressed his skin. “I love you more than anything, my Prince…” One day he would be King, and she would be his Queen…the thought was daunting, but exciting too. All she wanted was to live happily ever after with the love of her life…

═══════════════════╝

Diviner || Lelyna Thaniels

Tala Maxwell

Chelly Usagi

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Lelyna Thaniels - [x]

Branwen of course always had her stomach on her mind and at the mention of joining them on their picnic - which meant free food - the Corvid would begin to hop up and down the length of the bench between them with excitement, "Three Snacks" she would caw, earning a roll of the eyes from the Diviner who shook his head with a smile before reaching out to place a calming hand on her back...

"Many thanks for your invitation, Lelyna, but I think a certain bird might go 'pop' if she eats anything else this morning..." he would laugh lightly at this, smirking towards Branwen who, although may just have been denied a second or perhaps third breakfast, seemed to focus more on the fact that the one whom she felt still disliked her had infact made the first move to touch her... "I hope you have a wonderful time though, we will have to catch up next free day perhaps?"

Obviously in the back of his mind, he knew that he had just turned down the opportunity for interaction with someone other than his Raven Companion - something he'd been craving for such a long time - but they just seemed so happy, he didn't want to spoil whatever the beautiful day had in store for them...  

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

Shinigamiwolves

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:28 am
User Image

[Where:] Central Fountain [With:] Gin [Feeling:] Irked, yet understanding [Outfit:] Azarian attire with red cloak
╔═══════════════════

Aemon listen carefully to Gin’s words, taking note of the shifter’s body language as he spoke. So, it was as he suspected, some individual who just so happened to be Gin’s lover, hurt him broke his heart, a person whom Aemon resembled visually. The Azarian successfully hide his inner irritation at this. He greatly disliked having someone else and their sins being imposed onto him in this manner. For what reason should Aemon take the brunt for the fault of another? This person who hurt Gin, their faults are their own not his. Yet, here this shifter was, treating Aemon, a man who he had only known for 3 days, with distain that was unwarranted. His inner ire grew as Gin apologised for his behaviour, the look of pain, of hurt and betrayal clear in his eyes as he continued to walk away. Despite the offence Aemon took to this, he still managed to hide it well. Getting angry would not solve the issue.

Aemon didn’t seek an apology, for his own irritation at this, while a side effect, was not the main cause. The real issue was that Gin refused to face this problem. Rather than confront this issue, this pain he felt, he would rather walk away and avoid it. Well, it was time to put a change to that. Gin could not afford to walk away from this forever, nor would Aemon tolerate such as brief, evasive answer that clearly did not solve anything. Standing, he would speak out to Gin once more. “It seems to me you would rather run from this problem instead of facing it.” Hopefully, his voice was enough to stop Gin and bring him back so they could talk. Aemon would prefer a scene was not caused as it was unwarranted. Regardless, Aemon continued speaking, “You don’t necessarily owe me an in-depth explanation, Gin. In some sense, I can understand that you may not want to reveal such a tale to a man you’ve only known for 3 days. However, remember that I told you, if you ever found yourself in need or distress that you could come to me. That offer still stands.”

Aemon knew that pressing this line of questioning would no doubt serve to rile Gin, especially as it seemed to be a sensitive topic, however, Aemon felt as though some part of him knew, Gin needed to face this, otherwise he would never be able to truly move on. “I would rather that faults of some one else…some who I have never met…not come between us in this way.”

═══════════════════╝

The_littlest_dragonfly

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Aemon, the Outcast - [x]

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:56 am
User Image
╔═══════════════════

[ - Enter Square Park – Fountain - ]

It was such a glorious day. The birds were singing, the flowers were blooming, and his favorite book seller was back with new wares to offer. Elijah’s addiction to the written word was truly legendary. He could devour whole books in a matter of an hours thanks to his raiment. The thirst for information was insatiable and something that would never leave him no matter how old he became. With one arm full of new books and the other holding one open, Elijah idly walked, reading the ‘old fashioned way’ as he strolled, enjoying the sun and the warmth.

The trickling of the fountain alerted him to his new destination and as he looked up he took a deep breath in and sighed happily. It was so very nice to be able to enjoy a new book outside in the park – it seemed his feet had felt the same, seeing as how he’d walked her subconsciously. Looking around the scene, Elijah spotted Lelyna and Mikhail having a lovely couple’s picnic in the shade. The sight warmed his heart – he suspected that one day the two would marry and he wished them the very best.

Spotting Gin near the fountain, he ached a brow at the shifter as he seemed to be having a conversation with someone Elijah didn’t recognize. Given Gin’s expression, he wasn’t very happy… Deciding not to get involved in the male’s business he continued to look around only to spot Patrick and his lovely white raven Branwen seated upon a bench. Smiling wide, Elijah walked toward the pair.

“Good Afternoon Patrick, Branwen. It seems as if I haven’t seen you in several months at least!” Elijah said with a bit of surprise and a touch of disappointment. “I have to admit I have missed your company and am very thankful to have bumped into you here…May I sit?” He didn’t want to impose so he waited for Patrick’s permission before taking the seat next to him. Closing the open book, he set the stack aside and turned to speak with Patrick a bit more directly.

“How have you been? I hope you haven’t been avoiding my lovely library on purpose, I do so miss having regular company…” Elijah understood that as a graduate student that Patrick must be very busy but still, he missed having as many students to council and assist.

═══════════════════╝

Head Librarian & Historian – Eoana Academy || Elijah Isaacs

Chelly Usagi

Tala Maxwell

Quote:

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:43 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Gin stopped in his tracks and growled low in his throat, his eyes narrowing at Aemon’s words. He could hear the irritation in the man’s tone – he was trying to hide it, but nothing got past Gin’s sharp hearing. Turning on his heel, he looked at Aemon with a critical gaze. This man, this virtual stranger was calling him out on something he knew nothing about. It wasn’t that Gin thought that Aemon was Sokea, or that he was pushing his prejudice of Sokea onto Aemon. No. It was simply that Aemon looked too much like his former lover for comfort. What else could he do but turn his back on the man and deal with his issues in his own way in his own time?

“And what would you suggest I do, Aemon? Just looking at you makes my chest ache. Your face, although not his makes me think of him. So what do you suggest I do? Change your face?” Now there was an idea…a black eye here, a split lip there…A redesign of Aemon’s features would change his perception, but no, Gin wasn’t like that. People might think he was a violent a*****e, but he wasn’t. He just didn’t like people poking their noses into his business.

“Everyone deals with their problems in their own way, Aemon. You don’t have a right to judge me. Yes, I am avoiding you. Is that a crime? No. I hardly know you and I have a right to do as I please.” He said, taking several steps toward the man, his mismatched gaze locked with Aemon’s turquoise one. “So unless you have some magical way to either heal a broken heart or make it so that looking at you doesn’t remind me of him, then I suggest you let me be. Alright?” That was essentially Gin’s polite way of telling Aemon to step back and leave him alone. How Aemon took his words remained to be seen.

═══════════════════╝

Wolf Shifter & Reluctant Oracle || Gin Kuroko Acckerman

Shinigamiwolves

Quote:

Quote:

Gin Kuroko Acckerman - [x]

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:09 pm
User Image

[Where:] Central Fountain [With:] Gin [Feeling:] Calm and Understanding [Outfit:] Azarian attire with red cloak
╔═══════════════════

Aemon took note of the anger and pain in Gin’s voice. Whoever this person was, they had hurt him deeply. He couldn’t help but let out a defeated sigh as Gin spoke of how Aemon had no right to judge him, how he had no way of healing Gin’s pain. That may have been so, but, there was one thing he learnt, he knew that nothing was resolved until the two parties included came to a common ground. This conversation became a bit more escalated than was necessary, however, they two of them still communicated nonetheless. Regardless of Gin’s words, he would find Aemon’s gaze soften and he spoke as he sat back down. “I see.”

Aemon took a moment to contemplate his next words carefully. He suspected that Gin would grow ill-tempered with this. However, an argument or a fistfight would get them nowhere. Aemon once again spoke “My apologies Gin. I suppose, that was unworthy of me. I can be blunt when it comes to dealing with problems. I did not mean to give the impression that I was judging you. I…understand this pain you feel…” His gaze became downcast as he remembered events in his life he would rather forget. Shaking his head, he continued “As I say, you owe me no explanation, you need not go into any detail should it discomfort you, but once again, if you require an ear to listen, I am here. You saved my life, though I was a complete stranger, that is not something I take for granted. It is the least I can do.” Aemon gently patted the space beside him as he spoke again,“You’re under no obligation but…come, sit with me. Perhaps if we speak to each other, maybe we can find a solution, and if nothing else, perhaps talking will be a step in the right direction.”

What happened next was up to Gin. He could take Aemon’s offer and sit, or, he could walk away. It was his decision.

═══════════════════╝

The_littlest_dragonfly

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Aemon, the Outcast - [x]

Shinigamiwolves

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2019 7:11 am
User Image

══════════════════════════════════════

Gin sighed a bit and crossed his arms over his chest. His ears fwipped out to the sides a bit as Aemon spoke. He looked off to the side and tried not to think too much about what Aemon was saying but deep, deep down Gin know that Aemon was right – he was just running from his heartache. He didn’t want to face it. He didn’t want to ‘deal with it’. He just wanted the pain to go away. Clenching his jaw a bit, he listened but didn’t look at Aemon. When he heard the gently patting of Aemon’s palm on the stone of the fountain, he glanced over.

Sighing a bit, he moved to take the space next to Aemon. Uncurling his arms, Gin leaned forward and rested his elbows on his knees. “Talking about my issues and feelings aren’t my strong suit.” He said with a bit of a frown, his gaze moving over the area as people went about their business.

Aemon gazed at Gin as he sat. In a way, he was grateful. While he may not have been particularly sociable, he was a man of his word. If Gin needed help, he would answer such a call if needed. As Gin took a seat and spoke Aemon took note of how the shifter still avoided looking at him. However, given the current situation and the knowledge he had been able to extract so far, Aemon wasn't all too surprised. As he had said himself, he too felt the sting of what Gin was currently going through. As Aemon heard the shifter describe how being open with people was not his strong suit, he couldn't help but somewhat relate to him, given his own personal distaste of letting people get to close. However, this situation needed to be resolved for both their sakes, for Aemon wished for there to be no bad blood between them.

Aemon responded "I see. I suppose I'm not too different in that regard." He would need to take his easy with Gin, after all, the shifter was evidently hurting very badly. His voice gentle, he spoke again "This person, the one whom I resemble...if may I ask...what was his name?"

Gin sighed and closed his eyes at the question. It was so simple. It was just a name. One. Simple. Name. But it was more than that. Saying his name was…hard. He’d said it so many times in so many ways during his relationship – intimately, sweetly, happily, sadly. So many ways and yet always the same; tenderly.

Swallowing hard, he clasped his hands together and looked at his intertwining fingers. “His name was Sokea.” Gin said, speaking past the forming lump in his throat.

Sokea.

So, Aemon now knew the name of the person who had broken Gin's heart. The Azarian took note of how difficult it was for Gin to speak his name., how the shifter's hands clasped together, fingers intertwined. However, what was important was that Gin powered through that pain, so it was a good first step. Now, Aemon had to continue in helping to encounter each difficulty, breaking down the barriers of Gin's mental prison.

Aemon remembered something else’s...he remembered someone a person from his time in Azar told him. When it came to a situation such as this, sometimes it took a gesture to show someone that it was ok to talk, to air their frustrations. The Azarian's gaze travel to the hands of the shifter, and he found himself hesitant at how he should react. Words failed to describe the discomfort in actually being put in the situation of consoling someone, however, this man needed his help and Aemon could not give way to selfishness and withdraw from the shifter. He would need to show support, in some shape or form. Therefore, slowly, he reached over and placed his gloved hand on Gin's. He wasn't sure if it was the right gesture at this time, hopefully, he hadn't misread the situation. "What...was he like...this Sokea?" Aemon wasn't sure if he was handling this correctly, but he had to make an attempt at least.

Gin’s eyes went a bit wide as Aemon reached out to grasp his hand and hold it. His first instinct was to pull away – he hardly knew Aemon and he didn’t really like how intimate the gesture was. But Gin refrained from removing his hands from Aemon’s grasp. This was a show of trust, of faith that the man who was touching him wouldn’t do anything against him.

The question on the other hand was much more complicated than it seemed. “He was…a troublemaker.” Oh the things Sokea would do just to make him smile. He’d been a hellion at times, a brat at others, but for the most part, he’d been sweet and thoughtful and loving. “He was my first and only love. I thought that I would be mated to him one day…but obviously that wasn’t the case.” He said a bit bitterly.

Aemon almost thought the conversation went out the window the moment Gin's eyes went wide as he held the shifter's hands. The gesture was meant to be one of consolation, to show that it was ok to talk. However, Gin did not pull away and to Aemon's slight surprise, he continued talking. Aemon would nod in understanding at the shifter's words. Gradually, Aemon would pull his own hand back and clasp both his gloved palms together in contemplation of his next words.

Gin's response seemed to be leading up to the event that cause his heartache, the action Sokea took that left Gin the way he was. Looking to Gin once more, he spoke "What happened to him?"

Gin shook his head a little bit, nibbling on his inner cheek in contemplation. His gaze unfocused for a few moments as he talked. "He disappeared for a while. Left me a note, no real explanation, just that there was something that he needed to do. It was...hard. I wasn't myself for a long time after that. And just, just when I was able to come back to myself and move on he came back..." He whispered bitterly.

"I avoided him for a long time. I didn't want to have anything to do with him. I wanted to move on, really move on. But...he was my weakness and like a ******** idiot I let him back into my life and my heart." Sighing, he closed his eyes and shook his head, his ears pressing against his hair as he spoke. "That happiness was short lived. After the extremist attack, he just...vanished. Again. Only this time he didn't leave a note."

Aemon's gaze would turn grim as Gin spoke. An extremist attack. Sokea vanishing afterwards. The likely hood was that this Sokea was dead, however, discussing that possibility wouldn't serve to help the situation. If anything, it could very well make it worse. As he thought to himself, Aemon gradually release his grasp on Gin's hands as he brought his owned gloved palms together in contemplation. Gin's pain was worse than he imagined. It was not the fact that Sokea had taken an action that hurt him, but it was instead the fact that Gin didn't know what happened to him.

Reconnecting his gaze with Gin, he replied, "I see. I...cannot imagine how that must feel..." Aemon gazed at his hands as he pondered. He had to admit, he found this...difficult. He wasn't sure how he could help Gin, however...maybe...if he himself were to share something...might that aid his pain? He supposed it was worth a shot...

"I...cannot say that I know this...exact pain you feel...however...I have known something similar..." Looking to Gin again he asked, "Are...you alright?"

Gin thought about that for a moment. Shrugging a shoulder he shook his head a little bit. “No, but I will be. I just want to forget him, Forget the pain. Forget the love I felt. Forget all of it. Make it so it was like it never happened. He said before looking to Aemon with a small smirk. “Hence my dilemma. You don’t look exactly like him, but enough to remind me of him – someone I wish to forget. Hence, my conundrum.”

Aemon nodded in understanding. "In my own time...in my own life...I too wanted to forget the pain. When I was younger, I simply wanted to forget everything that had happened...I just...simply wanted the pain to go away. I wanted to feel like what had occurred never took place." He raised his head to look at Gin, "But...I soon learnt that there was no easy way around it. I just had to learn to live with it...move on. What was done was done. No amount of pondering or overthinking would be able to change it. He paused before continuing, "I often hear accepting the pain is the first step to moving on, though I am not sure if that applies to all people."

He nodded a bit, thinking about what Aemon was saying. Gin had to wonder what had happened to the man. But, he knew not to pry. If someone wanted you to know their business they would tell you. “I don’t think I have any choice but to accept the pain. If it was something I would ‘return’, I’d be all over that.” He said with a little smirk.

“But…as much as I hate to admit it, talking to you seems to have helped, at least a little.” The problem wasn’t going to be solved overnight, or after one conversation, but talking to someone who seemed to have an idea of his pain, did help. “Thank you, Aemon, for not letting me walk away today.”

Aemon nodded slowly at Gin's response. "You're welcome." Aemon knew the pain Gin felt would not be over in an instance. In fact he knew all too well that it would take time, but, allowing the shifter to talk seemed to help him at least a little. Bringing his hand up to shield his eyes, he took a brief, protected glance at the sun. The day was marching into the early evening.

With their conversation seemingly ended, Gin had to wonder what to do next. It would be awkward just to walk off – not to mention rude. So how should he proceed? His stomach made that decision for him. Grumbling for food, it audibly gurgled. Smirking, he glanced at Aemon, hoping the other hadn’t noticed. “You wouldn’t happen to be interested in getting a bite to eat at the tavern, would you?”

Aemon's ears caught the sound of Gin' stomach rumbling, and he couldn't help but be a little surprised at the shifter's offer to get some food back at the tavern. The Azarian was not used to being asked to accompany someone in a social manner, however, he didn't say no. Instead, he nodded and replied "I would like that."

With a nod, Gin arose from his perch on the fountains edge and dusted himself off a bit before sticking his hands in his pockets. Once Aemon was ready to walk back, Gin led the way but kept in step with him as to not be rude or rush him along. It seemed that he and Aemon were developing a fragile friendship…

[ - Exit to Jolly Inn and Tavern & End Interaction for RP Day - ]

══════════════════════════════════════

Shinigamiwolves

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:35 am
Patrick Lockheart
~ Square Park, Central Fountain ~
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image

Patrick would nod with a smile as Lelyna mentioned about planning a larger picnic for everyone to enjoy - yes, that would be wonderful and something he could certainly look forward to in the future! He gave the Diviner another nod as she mentioned about missing his company in Music Class and would then bid her farewell as she and Mikhail headed off to enjoy their picnic.

Yes...Music Class... He would hold his smile until the pair were far enough away, then drop his eyes with a sigh - what a failure that had been! With little to no students to assist and then nothing at all...Music Class had flopped big time... Branwen, hearing the male's sigh would watch the pair walk away before lifting her gaze to her companion, "Sad." She would tilt her head questioningly, but the male would deny her statement with a wave of his hand,

"Just disappointed," The Diviner would shrug off his true feelings - instead turning his gaze away from the bird so he didn't concern her further before the approach of a familiar face lifted both his eyes and his spirits once more as Elijah greeted them both before requesting to sit, "Oh, by all means!" Patrick would nod, bringing a hand down to urge the White Raven to step up before relocating her onto his shoulder so the Librarian could join them.

"Oh, definitely not on purpose - although I must admit, I haven't really been here for a while now," He recalled in his mind back when the Music Lessons still had students to assist and he'd dropped by for a book on teaching methods, he'd missed the Librarian that time, but hadn't realised how little he'd graced the library since the classes had fallen silent, "I assure you, it's no problem though - in fact I could do with hunting down some good old story books now that I think about it," he would nod reassuringly, hoping the man wouldn't be concerned over his words,

"Tales for Faeries." the Raven certainly picked her perfect moments and added to the distraction, but she was right, they had many words for fables, but those were perhaps the styles Patrick enjoyed the most,

With the next day being one dedicated to Raiments - and with being a graduate, he wasn't necessarily tied to the Diviner Class anymore, perhaps he could drop by for a visit? "Are you teaching at all tomorrow? I could always pop by and help out if you like?"

The_littlest_dragonfly

Chelly Usagi

ShinigamiWolves

Quote:

Appearance: Wearing This
With: Branwen, Lelyna and Mikhail
Feeling: Content, but he'll perhaps be kicking himself for not joining them later on...lol*
OoC
"" ""

Tala Maxwell

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:11 am
User Image
╔═══════════════════

It was so pleasant running into Patrick. He was such a lovely young man, so polite and gentile. Elijah had known him for a long time. Of course their relationship was that of a Professor/Student, but Elijah felt a kinship with him and felt that even outside of the Academy, they could meet and have pleasant interactions such as this.

He was very pleased to hear that Patrick hadn’t been avoiding him or his library on purpose and that he was actually in the market to pick out a few books for his reading pleasure. “Tales for Faeries? Hmmm, that shouldn’t be too hard…” Elijah said with a smile at Branwen. One had to wonder if Patrick had met with Sylrenia and desired to read to her on occasion – the little fae was such a joy, although he hadn’t seen her for quite some time.

“I should be in the library tomorrow. Although graduation is only a few days away! Its so hard to think that another year has slipped by already…” Elijah said a bit wistfully with a bittersweet look and a sigh. “In any case, I would gladly welcome your company, Patrick. Branwen is of course welcome as well! I will happily provide snacks and tea if desired as well.” Elijah said happily.

They sat on that bench for a good long while, chatting and making plans to meet the following day. Elijah, wanting to give Patrick some kind of parting gift, handed over one of his newer tomes. The book talked about the natural magical properties of the forest and theories revolving around magical energy naturally found in nature. With a smile and a friendly handshake, Elijah took his leave, holding his precious books close.

“Until tomorrow, Patrick. I hope you have a wonderful evening. And I sincerely hope you enjoy the book!” With a smile Elijah headed out of the park and home to his beloved fiancé, a spring in his step and a smile on his face.

[ - End Interaction for RP Day - ]

═══════════════════╝

Head Librarian & Historian – Eoana Academy || Elijah Isaacs

Chelly Usagi

Tala Maxwell

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:00 am
Patrick Lockheart
~ Square Park, Central Fountain ~
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image

Patrick would smile at Elijah's reaction to Branwen's words - He liked to read to the Raven sometimes, or rather, read aloud to himself as he was never truly sure if the bird was actually listening or just dozing... but still, each tale he read often left fragments of things in the mind and as he went to sleep each night - excluding the occasional nightmare and of course dreams of home - he would wander vast expanses of fantasy lands, filled with creatures and creations often found in such wonderful tomes...

"Graduation...Already?" Patrick's eyes would widen at this news - how had he become so far out of the loop that he'd missed something that important? Clearly the time he'd spent moping around feeling sorry for himself hadn't helped, but this indeed was a surprise!

"Snacks and Tea!" Anything food related was always a win for the bird, although the latter of the two was always an interesting thing to try - and often ended up with someone needing to clean up afterwards... Patrick was confident that the Raven would behave herself however and nodded,

"I can't wait." He always enjoyed his conversations with the Librarian and with something to look forward to the next day, the Diviner even felt a little excited - At last, something to drag him out of the slump he'd somehow allowed himself to slide in to... One thing he hadn't expected - in addition to forming plans for the next day of course, was a parting gift, but as Elijah handed over the tome, the title itself seemed to prompt a curious, yet wider smile from the Diviner.

He'd always loved nature and reveled in being in or around the forests, but through the title alone - which his fingers traced delicately - Patrick was led to believe that this book appeared to delve deeper, speaking of Natural Magics and what could be discovered within nature itself, "Wow...! Thank you!" He would nod, smiling once again before rising to his feet to shake the man's hand as Elijah prepared to take his leave,

"And likewise to you my friend," Elijah needn't worry about the Diviner not enjoying the book, for as soon as he returned to his Dorm Room that evening - after preparing himself for bed of course - he planned to read it right until sleep took him into the next morning.

He would remain standing until Elijah had passed out of sight, then, with Branwen already on his shoulder, the Diviner would ensure he had everything to hand before taking his own leave of the Park and returning to the Academy.

[ ~ Patrick Leaves Square Park - Fountain for Day Flip ~ ]

The_littlest_dragonfly

Chelly Usagi

ShinigamiWolves

Quote:

Appearance: Wearing This
With: Branwen, Elijah
Feeling: Much Better
OoC
"" ""

Tala Maxwell

Thirteenth Gatekeeper