Welcome to Gaia! ::

Back to Guilds

A guild where you show off your avatar designs and comment on others designs. 

Tags: avatar, share, design, rate, cosplay 

Reply Avatar Appreciation Area
Private Agent

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Babyb00p

Wrathful Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:11 pm
"Maybe you forgot Wesker, I don't always play by your rules."

User Image

Ada Wong of Resident Evil 4 who was sent out on a mission by Wesker to steal a specialized sample of the Plaga held by Saddler. A madman that was leading a religious cult.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:01 pm
emotion_skull emotion_zombie Fantastic take on her, You did really nicely. emotion_zombie emotion_skull

AlexandraMoonChild
Captain

Stubborn Punk

13,450 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Kin Wrangler 100
  • Powerful Legion 100

Babyb00p

Wrathful Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:05 pm
AlexandraMoonChild
emotion_skull emotion_zombie Fantastic take on her, You did really nicely. emotion_zombie emotion_skull

Thank you! heart
This one is my old cosplay of her and it was so hard to find that neck piece and just gave up on searching for something similar to it xd

I used to ship Leon and Ada so much in Resident Evil 4 4laugh

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:35 pm
Sultry Criminal
AlexandraMoonChild

Thank you! heart
This one is my old cosplay of her and it was so hard to find that neck piece and just gave up on searching for something similar to it xd

It can be really hard cosplaying on here sometimes, especially because some of the items actually based on the characters are not only difficult to find through the tags, but also cost an arm and a leg. I think this looks great.

AlexandraMoonChild
Captain

Stubborn Punk

13,450 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Kin Wrangler 100
  • Powerful Legion 100

Babyb00p

Wrathful Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:04 am
AlexandraMoonChild
Sultry Criminal
AlexandraMoonChild

Thank you! heart

It can be really hard cosplaying on here sometimes, especially because some of the items actually based on the characters are not only difficult to find through the tags, but also cost an arm and a leg. I think this looks great.

Oh yeah, it is crazy how overpriced even the oldest of items are now in the marketplace :c
Though I don't really cosplay that much anymore but I'm kind of just balancing out doing my own thing and cosplay.

The cosplay community on here isn't so... friendly as some say xp

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:10 am
Sultry Criminal
AlexandraMoonChild
Sultry Criminal
AlexandraMoonChild

Thank you! heart

Oh yeah, it is crazy how overpriced even the oldest of items are now in the marketplace :c
Though I don't really cosplay that much anymore but I'm kind of just balancing out doing my own thing and cosplay.

Isnt that the truth. Ive only tried to show my cosplays twice, both years apart, and with both I only got negative and nasty comments on them. I gave up pretty easy then. I tend to keep my cosplays more to myself now after that lol.

AlexandraMoonChild
Captain

Stubborn Punk

13,450 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Kin Wrangler 100
  • Powerful Legion 100

Babyb00p

Wrathful Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:35 am
AlexandraMoonChild
Sultry Criminal
AlexandraMoonChild
Sultry Criminal
AlexandraMoonChild

Thank you! heart

Isnt that the truth. Ive only tried to show my cosplays twice, both years apart, and with both I only got negative and nasty comments on them. I gave up pretty easy then. I tend to keep my cosplays more to myself now after that lol.

Oh wow, rude rolleyes
Don't ever let the negative comments pull you down and just keep doing what you enjoy doing heart

I also do the same now so I rarely show all of my cosplays if I'm really into a outfit I created from avatar builder. I'm not really into the cosplay community on here like I used to be.

Well, time for me to head to bed! It is so late over here now! emotion_0A0

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:09 am
Sultry Criminal
AlexandraMoonChild
Sultry Criminal
AlexandraMoonChild
Sultry Criminal
AlexandraMoonChild

Thank you! heart

Oh wow, rude rolleyes
Don't ever let the negative comments pull you down and just keep doing what you enjoy doing heart

I also do the same now so I rarely show all of my cosplays if I'm really into a outfit I created from avatar builder. I'm not really into the cosplay community on here like I used to be.

Well, time for me to head to bed! It is so late over here now! emotion_0A0

emotion_bigheart Thanks, Ill try to remember that. I hope this can become a safe space for that kind of thing. emotion_bigheart
emotion_ghost Sleep well~! Im exhausted myself lol, but its still early here. emotion_ghost

AlexandraMoonChild
Captain

Stubborn Punk

13,450 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Kin Wrangler 100
  • Powerful Legion 100

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items