Hello! Hello!

I'm looking for someone to do any type of rp with me! I'm not terribly picky, I'll even do an rp based on an anime. In terms of writing I try to do at least two pharagraphs but have been known to do more.

I love fantasy but I am also totaly up for anything.

I play both male and female characters. The ones I currently have listed are here (Link), more will be added as I remember the backstories I originally had for them. I'm also willing to create new characters for specific rps, I just may not have the bio and personality down to something I like and can play.

I also play both good guys and bad guys and I'm willing to play more than one of my cahracters at a time. Though I do like to share control over NPCs with others just incase they have an idea as well.

My anime/manga list is actaully pretty short for what I know and am comfortable RPing in. My main two that I am very comfortable with are Fairy Tail and Blue Exorsist.

If there are other plots or stories you would like to try please feel free to share it with me either here or in PM! I am not terribly picky about the type of story as long as it's not horror.

If you're interested please let me know!