[FIN] A Meeting of Minds ~ Mano & Kyrian ~ Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:17 am
Mano was all but skipping along toward home with Thales and Kris in tow, a look of delight on his face his face, "I can't wait for the two of you to meet with my darling, Honey! He really is amazing and he's going to love the two of you!" He chirped, turning around on his heel so he could face the two of them, walking backwards so that he could look them over, "We are almost there too! See? You can see my place over there." He motioned with one hand to where his beach front home stood, a breeze coming off the ocean and blew their hair around a bit.

Kris gave a smile and said, "Well, I'd hope so. We agreed to tag along to meet with your Honey after all." At least she had, Thales had come along because he didn't trust his sister to be alone with a could of weirdos! Not that he said as much, instead he just followed along after them, clinging to his sister's hand, looking as though he might drag her off if he had to.

She looked over at her brother for a moment, patting him on the head with her free hand before turning back to Mano once more, "Do you want to go in first to announce us or should we all go in together?"

"That's a good question, Sun Beam. I think that I should go in first just in case he's waiting for me naked or something." A thought that caused a dreamy look to pass over his face before he turned around to look at the house, grinned a bit, then ran on ahead.

Thales rolled his eyes and said, "Are you sure that we should be following this fool around, sister?" He didn't really care for the guy but maybe because there was a point where he'd almost fallen for some of his lines and those kisses to his hands from earlier. It still felt as though his hands were tingling where he was kissed and it annoyed him.

"We will stick around for a bit longer. I want to see how this plays out, brother. What would it hurt to give them a moment of time?" A question that got a little snort from Thales but nothing ore, as though he was giving in just a tad bit.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:30 am
Orpheus Solon

Kyrian danced around as he played his flute. Having made a few adjustments to the instrument as he traveled it held more sound to it now. He stopped playing to hum a few notes, finding them on the object before playing them in various orders. He stopped twirling around as he saw Rukeia flutter past him and towards the door. Toriu fast on her wingtips. Chuckling the lithe male walked, hair flowing freely as he leaned out the door to greet Mano.

"Welcome home! Ru and Toto sensed you arriving." he was dressed simply. A long drapery of fabric tied around his waist, thought his typical shorts were present underneath. He smiled as he leaned on the door frame. Not noticing the pair of siblings behind his beloved. He reached out a hand as their tiny snapptrotter whelp, Pearl nuzzled into his side.  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:01 pm
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Mano cocked his head to one side as he spotted his lover as he was dancing around playing some music, something that had him smiling a bit, "Well now, aren't you looking adorable, Honey." Not to mention he was a huge fan of what he was wearing... or more like what he wasn't wearing. Were it not for the fact that they had company of the important kind he might pounce on him here and now. He had to resist though as difficult as it was for him to do so.

What he did though was reach out, catching hold of the sash that he wore around his waist, and tugged him closer for a kiss before he said, "I'm happy to be home! I brought some amazing company for you to meet! I met them in town and they are quite wonderful! Hopefully amazing enough that you like them as much as I like them."

After giving him another kiss he asked, "Do you want to meet with them, Honey?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 6:08 pm
Orpheus Solon

Kyrian chuckled as he nodded. "Of course!" He was curious...more friends for them. That was great. He chuckled as Toriu trotted out to the siblings first. The radaku sniffing at the pair. Yipping then running back like a puppy. Pearl, trilled before dashing out to start tumbling with the Radaku. Kyrian sighed...  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 6:28 pm
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Mano gave a grin as he turned on his heel, playfully pulling Kyrian along with him by the sash that he'd snagged hold of earlier, "I went around the village today looking for someone to question about the whole surrogate thing. It got me into a bit of trouble here and there, especially with the brother of the girl that we might have a chance with. I can't stay mad at him though even if he can stay mad at me, he's too cute."

Coming to a stop in front of the siblings he then leaned over, murmuring in a voice that only Kyrian could hear, "If you don't like them or don't approve of them then we will nix this whole thing, alright? What you think matters the most, Honey."

Turning back to the siblings he lifted a hand, motioning to Kyrian, and said, "This is my mate, my Honey, his name is Kyrian." He said before looking at Kyrian and said, "This is the Sun Beam named Kris and the Flower named Thales."

Kris cocked her head to one side, seemingly studying Kyrian, as though trying to place him if she could before she said, "It's lovely to meet you, Kyrian. Your flirty friend here told us a little bit about you. I must say I was made quite curious." While she was quite friendly Thales merely continued to pout and stare in a somewhat grumpy manner. It was something that Kris ignored though, instead wanting to focus on the other member of the Wind Tribe that was living here in Matori and had snagged himself a Matorian. It was quite impressive to her really.  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 7:56 pm
Orpheus Solon

Kyrian smiled at the siblings, sliding to stand in front of Mano. The small bard interlaced his fingers with Mano's bringing the bigger male's arms around him as he leaned back to the others chest. He tilted his head with his usual bright smile. "Welcome! Ah, The Nondwa is Rukeia...the Snaptrotter is Pearl...and the Radaku is Toriu."

He nodded to each beast. Rukeia fluttering to take her usual perch on Mano's shoulder as Toriu sat in front of Kris. The Radaku pawed at her hand for pets. Kyrian sighed. "Sorry about Toto...he has a thing for attention..."

Pearl kept behind Kyrian and Mano's legs. The shy little female peeked out every so often. Kyrian hummed for a moment. "So...what all did my dear Shark here say? He has this habit of saying things that aren't..." he looked up to Mano. "Common, every day, topics of conversation."  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 5:47 am
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

As the blond introduced his beasts Kris took a knee, reaching out to scratch the cute little radaku pup under the chin a bit, then gave a smile, "I used to have a radaku when I was very little so it's nice to meet you, Toto." She said in a cooing tone, obviously happy to see such a creature here in Matori where she would least expect to see him.

Looking up at Kyrian again as she scooped up the radaku, giving him a hug, before she said, "Well... first he asked my brother to have his baby... and upon realizing that he was a boy asked me to do the same. He fairly straight forward which got my little brother in a huff but made me a little interested in what was going on." Releasing Toto she got up to her feet, looking the pair over, "I think I understand the main problem now. As such I think we can talk."

Thales crossed his arms over his chest and said, "Wait... Shark?" He starred at Mano, eyes narrowing a little bit before he muttered, "That fits actually." Except he hadn't started biting anyone... yet. He wouldn't put it passed the weirdo.

Mano starred back at Thales for a long moment before gave the boy a smile, "I'm really starting to think that you like me, pretty Flower." A comment that had Thales flushing and getting really angry looking before he ducked behind the sister that he'd been standing in front of until now, something that had Mano chuckling.

Turning to look over at Kyrian he asked, "What do you think? Should we go sit down inside? Or on the dock so we can soak our feet in the ocean?" It would be a good way to relax while they talked about something as serious as they were discussing.  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 5:16 pm
Orpheus Solon

Kyrian watched the young wind male for a moment, then smiled to the female. He hummed a few notes before reaching up to bring Mano down for a kiss before speaking. "I think a good soak in the waters would be good. Pearl hasn't taken a swim yet. Remember our little girl likes to swim with us."

He smiled down to the young beast who nudged the couple towards the shallows where she took her daily swim. Kyrian chuckled as he pulled Mano towards the waters. "Oh, Thales...I'm sure Mano said that there's a invite out for you...I'll second it."

He smiled teasingly to the other before Toriu bounded ahead of them with the younger beast towards the waters.He smiled at the sister. "Sorry for teasing him, it seems to be a little easy." he giggled.  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 8:40 am
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Mano gave a nod before he turned to look over at Rose, pointing at her, and said, "No trying to wander off this time. You're far too little for that." Of course getting her harness and leash on would help with that he thought to himself before he glanced toward the house. He felt that they should go and get those two things so that they could keep the little snaptrotter from trying to wander off. She was far too little for that and risked getting eaten by something bigger then she was.

His thoughts trailed off and a huge grin appeared on his face, teeth showing, as he said, "Open invitations for anyone that wants to become our friends, eh? Especially cuties like Sun Beam and Flower, though not at the same time of course since that would be very weird for them."

Something that had Kris chuckling, amused by how flustered and angry the words seemed to get her brother. Which had her thinking the same as Mano, that her brother was starting to fall for the Matorian's cheesy lines. She lifted a hand to ruffle her brother's hair in a gentle manner before following along with the others toward the dock that was behind the house. After looking around for a moment she said, "It's a nice place, the sort that would be good for raising children I think."

"Kris... don't tell me you're actually going to agree to all of this nonesense..." He muttered by followed along with the others regardless. His protests were sounding a little weaker before he sat down next to his sister.

A grin still on his face Mano plopped down on the other side of Thales, just to tease him a bit, before he held a hand out to Kyrian, "Come sit with me, Honey."  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 5:23 pm
Orpheus Solon

Kyrian smiled at his shark. Noting Thales' body language he brushed his fingertips, butterfly in feeling, along the other's shoulders before slipping into Mano's lap. He settled himself between the other's legs as he dipped his feet into the waters. Pearl leaping into the waters, splashing the humans on shore with glee. Kyrian squeaked as he somewhat curled in Mano. "PEARL!!! That was not lady-like!!!"

He pouted. Then shook his head to look to the siblings. "Sorry about her..." he looked to Mano. "I don't mind friends, Mano. You know that." he just didn't want Mano to forget him is all. He looked back to Kris. "I know its weird to be asked something like being a surrogate so..." he hummed in thought. "Suddenly." he leaned back into Mano.

"I'm a Bard from Sauti. I grew up in a family group which really sold the point of gender roles. Breaking away from them...really opened my eyes to things. I want to spend the rest of my natural life swimming in the wake of whatever this Shark creates in the waters." he smiled up to Mano. "He wasn't my first love...but he's been the most faithful to me. I feel more at ease with him nowadays than I ever did in the past. If I could...I would bear his little ones." he blushed.  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 5:52 pm
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Mano wrapped his arms around Kyrian, nuzzling against his thick, soft hair, before resting his head on his shoulder and looked over toward Thales and gave him a little wink. Between what the two of them were doing in the way of teasing the little Flower it seemed to have him quite flustered, to the point that he was quick to switch seats with his sister.

It had Mano laughing before he looked to Kris, "Sorry, hard to resist teasing cuties like that. More serious talk though!" He said, looking down at Kyrian as he started to mention that it was so strange to be asked to be a surrogate in such a sudden way. It was something that had him nodding a little bit before he said, "Yeah, I don't mean to be weird or try to force you to do anything! I just... was looking around for the right person, you know?"

He fell silent as Kyrian spoke of his family, giving a slight pout as he mentioned that he wasn't Kyrian's 'first love'. Mano wasn't a person to not like others, never even really one for jealousy really... except when it came to one person, Rham. Tightening his hold a little on Kyrian he shifted and set to pressing a couple kisses to Kyrian's shoulders, as though to reassure himself that he was in fact right there and not about to get stolen away by 'that one'. As far as he knew the guy was far, far away but he worried that if he ever popped up again that Kyrian might vanish.

A thought he shook off as he looked back over at Kris who was considering what she'd been told before she said, "We sort of understand. We are here in Matori because of stupid family business. Our mother was the second wife and when it came to a whole ordeal of succession we, well Thales, had to leave! Well, it was that or if he wanted to stay..." She trailed off and shook her head.

"Well, needless to say I packed my bags too. Better to run around and have fun instead of dealing with all that crap, right? Hmph, I hope that the two of you aren't planning anything crazy as far as your children, right? No weird rituals, no strict punishments? No spoiling your 'heirs'? I can't exactly order you about but I can worry."  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 12:52 pm
Orpheus Solon

Kyrian giggled as Mano pressed kisses to his shoulders. The bard reached up to stroke Mano's hair before humming as he looked at Kris. "Oh trust me. I'm going to enjoy watching their personalities come forth."

He was stroking Mano's arm as he felt the other's grip tighten. He'd have to ask about that later. What worried the other just then? He looked to Thales. "If either of you need a escape...I don't mind the company. You'd have to put up with Mano most likely pouncing me often."

He looked to the elder male. "Which, you'll have to work on that when the babies are here." he teased the other. "Though...Thales. If you need stress relief...and you as well Kris. I know how to ease muscle tension. I do it a lot for Mano after a long swim."  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 5:49 pm
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kris gave a smile, "Good, a little freedom is good for babies if you ask me. Whiiiich our clan didn't, but oh well. That's their problem, not mine." Something that had her chuckling a bit, amused since she'd left the clan with her brother and left with less competition as far as her brother went but they were also down one daughter to marry off too. A more bratty, rebellious side rather like the idea of having a kid with this pair just to spite her family but she didn't want that to be the other reason for what she did.

Lifting a hand to pet her brother she said, "You don't have to worry, we left all that behind and it's likely one of those 'they are dead to us' situations. Which is fine by me."

Thales gave a slow nod of his head, seemingly agreeing with the sentiment. Turning toward Kyrian he found himself starring, mouth slightly agape, as the other member of their same tribe seemed to be flirting with him as hard as the Matorian had been. Something that had his cheeks burning brightly, "I... I will let you know if... ahh... I need that..." He muttered, finding it easier to talk with Kyrian even if it was still extremely embarrassing.

Mano gave a bit of a chuckle, "I think that maybe he likes you more then he does me. It's pretty cute." A shame that he'd moved over to the other side of Kris or else he might nudge the pair of them together just to get a nice eyeful of the pair of them together. Something that had him grinning before he turned back to Kris and said, "I'm glad that you're even considering this. I got smacked by at least one girl... and was pretty sure that the little Flower here was ready to smack me as well." He turned to Kyrian and said, "I accidentally mistook him for a girl at first."

It was something that Mano found amusing, still, but Thales gave him a look about it.  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 1:32 pm
Orpheus Solon

Kyrian laughed, musical and light as it was naturally for him. "Oh my goodness. I'm sorry Thales...Mano has a forward approach to things. Not everyone appreciates the compliments that he gives." he slipped out of Mano's lap. Sliding into the waters. He showed off how well he could maintain his stable position before reaching out to grip the shore between the siblings.

"Anyone up for a swim?" he asked innocently. He smiled up to Kris. "The first thing I'll be sure we teach them is how to swim. Don't want them being scared of being out here with their Dad."  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 4:00 pm
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kris looked out over the water before she said, "I bet that would be a useful skill to learn, one that children should most certainly learn if they live in a place like this." Theirs was an open air house that went right to the ocean after all, that meant that it was important that they were able to swim because it was safest that way. It was a point in the favor of the two potential parent she thought to herself.

Leaning back on her backs, glancing over the ocean as she watched Kyrian dive into the water first she seemed to consider it before asking, "What are you thoughts on arranged marriage and marrying for profit?" She didn't want the one she brought into the world to have to deal with what she'd dealt with back home or what they'd of had to deal with were they born into her very strict, old fashion tribe. She knew it wasn't her call how they were raised but it was still her choice if she carried them for the pair.

Mano turned to look over at her and starred for a moment before he said, "I think that if a child of mine wanted to marry that they should. Otherwise they should just be happy and be able to enjoy love as their parents do." He turned to look over at Kyrian before he hopped up on the dock and then jumped into the water, causing a bit splash. It wasn't too deep where they were sitting but it was still enough to get the other two Wind Tribe members to get soaked.

Turnign toward them he said, "Come on! Even if you can't swim it's fun to play in the water." He said, inviting the pair in before he sank under the surface, swimming along after Kyrian, poking playfully at his feet as he did so.  
◈ Archives

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff