SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 4:25 pm
Orpheus Solon

Kyrian giggled as he felt Mano poke at him. "Don't do that!!!" he looked up to Kris as he was thinking about her question. "Love is love. Marrying for any other reason is just cruel."

He smiled as he dove under, a cape of golden locks wavering after him. He reached for Mano before going back up for air. He still hadn't mastered his breathing control underwater yet. He smiled to the siblings. "Do you know how to swim?"

He made sure Mano wasn't in danger before kicking towards the dock. "I was thinking about starting to build up the walls for the kids to remain safe. I have a worry that someone would steal them away during the night if their room was open wall." he hummed.  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 7:49 pm
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kris gave a smile, seeming to relax that much more at the answer the two of them gave her, "I'm very glad to hear that... and to see the two of you, you both look quite happy together." They were more like how she thought a couple should be compared to those that married just because they were supposed to for the good of their clans or the like. She gave a smile as she set to kicking her feet in the water a little, splashing a bit, as she watched as the two before her played in the water.

"Hm? Oh, I can't say that I know how. What about you, Thales?" Kris asked of her brother. She'd never really needed the skill since they lived in Sauti but now she wished that she'd been able to learn now that they had ended up in the more tropical area.

Thales gave a half shrug, "Kind of? Just enough so I could save myself if I fell in while I was fishing in the rivers back home." He shifted to the edge of the dock before hopping in, looking a little uncomfortable as he got into the water. He was taught to swim to a degree but that didn't mean that it was something that he did a lot. He found himself watching the Matorian who was swimming around in the water, both above and under it, looking as though he was a fish or something.

As Mano surfaced he watched Kyrian before he said, "Ahh..." He trailed off for a moment, going under the water, and swim around for a moment as he considered what Kyrian had said. The idea was a bit scary thinking about it, the idea of someone stealing their children. Especially since his twin brothers and himself had been taken away from Baun by Obans back in the past. Something that didn't happen anymore given that the war was over but still... he didn't like to even think about such things.

Surfacing again he wrapped his arms around Kyrian, hugging him tightly, and said, "It's gonna be alright, I promise. You don't have to worry about our babies getting stolen away Kyrian, such things don't happen in Matori in the way that they used to in the past."  

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 5:28 pm
Orpheus Solon

Kyrian hummed as he leaned back into Mano. "I know, my shark." he muttered. "I love you Mano." he said just soft enough for the other to hear. Then he turned his attention to the siblings. Watching the pair. "Kris. I really do appreciate you even entertaining this idea..."

He smiled as his whelp and radaku paddled past them. "Well...their happy."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 3:20 am
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

After doing a couple more laps around Kyrian Mano went under the water again, moving along the bottom again. This time though he moved to where Thales was sort of wading around in the water and gave one of his feet a poke... getting the reaction he was looking for as he went flailing backwards to get away from whatever was going after his feet. A moment later said feet vanished from the water as Thales retreated back onto the dock.

Mano surfaced, unable to hold back his laughter, and starred up at Thales before he winked at him, "It's alright, Flower, I'm not trying to eat you or anything." He said in what he hoped was a reassuring manner before he went under again, this time swimming forward to tug on one of Kris's feet playfully before returning to Kyrian.

Once he was on his feet he leaned into him and asked, "Shall we invite them inside for a snack? We can laze around, chat, have some fun?" He looked to Thales and laughed, "Not like that, grumpy Flower. We will save that until after our snacks." He teased, something that had the Wind Boy glaring a bit before his attention back back to Kyrian once more.  

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:16 pm
Orpheus Solon

Kyrian could only giggle as he watched Thales bolt for the shore. Swimming towards the dock he squeaked at the gentle tug to his foot. He leaned into the other male with a hum. "Yeah. I was making a few things for us to snack on. They should be done by now."

He started to pull the other towards the hut as he smiled to the siblings. "Don't worry Thales...that fun only happens if you want it to.." he winked.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 5:24 pm
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Mano made his way over to the dock, climbing out of the water, and followed along after everyone else once he'd helped Kris and Thales up to their feet. While he was having a lot of fun chatting with Kris and teasing Thales he saw no reason to be anything but polite... it was just his version of polite was all. The sort that went a long with a lot in the way of flirting was all.

Once everyone was on their feet and heading for the house he couldn't help but to smile in delight. This was seemingly going well and he saw no reason to really rush forward, just having a possible candidate was enough to make Mano happy after all. They would see about entertaining the siblings and once he as able he would see about sitting down for a chat with Kyrian, to see what he thought about it all, and how he wanted to proceed.

For now though he was just happy to entertain and have fun with the group of goldies that he'd gathered.  

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:05 pm
Orpheus Solon

Kyrian set out the snacks and such that he had gathered up. Glad to have company actually over, even if the topic was a bit odd for everyday conversation. He sat chuckling as the beasties they had gathered clambered up around him and Mano. "Well, they have older siblings for sure..."

He nodded to the beasts. "These guys are sure to help protect the kidlets..." he nuzzled into Toriu. Rukeia fluttering to the siblings as she gracefully posed for attention.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:41 pm
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

"The ones with the teeth should be good as guards." Thales murmured, his attention more on Toriu and Pearl then anything. Those two actually looked intimidating and as though they would be able to keep a person safe. As for the other one... well, it looked like an oversized moth to him so he didn't really see a way that it could fight. It might annoy someone by covering them in its glittery dust but other then that he had nothing.

Lifting a hand up Kris gave Rukeia a pet, curious to see what such a beast might feel like. She'd seen nodwa before but only ever from a distance. She'd never actually gotten as clsoe as all of this though. It was a nice experience. After she pet the odd creature she moved to settle down on the comfortable cushions that Mano had motioned to in the big, open air room that they'd gone into for further chatting.

Once settled she said, "I think that pets are a good thing for children growing up. It means that they won't grow up afraid of such beasts nor ignorant of them." Always a good thing.

Mano came to plop down on one of the seats across from Kris, then held his hands out to Kyrian to come and join him so they could sit together. Giving a smile he said, "Come sit with me, Honey, relax." Everyone seemed to be getting along well, even if Thales was still a bit prickly, and he felt they could just hang out together now. Something that had the Matorian smiling from ear to ear just thinking about it.  

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:12 pm
Orpheus Solon

Kyrian smiled as he snuggled into Mano's side. Basking in the others attention for the moment. He watched as Rukeia nuzzled Kris before she fluttered to her usual perch. Pearl on the other hand decided to laze around, curling around their backs as the whelp watched the two newcomers. Kyrian leaned back into Mano before nodding. "Agreed, so...I have a question...Kris. If you agree to this, what do you want out of it?"

He was curious. She would in essence be giving them a part of her. A part that Kyrian would be okay with her knowing as the kids grew up. As weird as it might be. He didn't want Kris to not know them if that's what she choose. He looked to Thales. "Also, Thales...are you okay with us flirting with you?"

He wanted to make sure the two of them were really okay with everything. Also, he knew that Mano would back off if someone really wasn't okay with the attention he could give.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:46 am
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kris shifted so she was sitting in a cross-legged position, hands resting on her lap, and she thought on what was being asked with her. What did she want out of it? Giving a soft humming sound she said, "I suppose that I would require that the two of you, as the fathers, help with anything I might need while I am carrying. Help finding a good healer for up to and when the baby arrives would be nice as well." Those things would be a given if you asked her.

"More serious things aside I think it would be nice to spend more time with the two of you, get to know you more, and be... well, you know... friends." She gave a bit of a flush as she said the word, "I know that the children will be yours, of course, and your will be the parents, but if we could be friends it would be nice."

Thales looked at his sister in a curious manner before going to sit with her, "I'm sure anyone would want to be friends with you, Kris." He said before looking over at Kyrian, "Huh? Oh... it's embarrassing... and nothing I am used to... it's odd but... it's not horrible or anything."

Mano sat up a bit, hugging Kyrian closer, listening as the siblings spoke up. He gave a smile and said, "Since you will be carrying out children I think we can easily get what you need while you're carrying. You just need to let us know what you need. We can find you a place to stay in the village as well if you need that? What do you think, Honey?"

He wanted to know what his lover thought about the offer and if there was anything that he wanted to add to his offer or if he had any other questions for the pair.  

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:50 pm
Orpheus Solon

Kyrian smiled brightly at the female. "Of course!!" he looked up to his Shark. "I think we can set up a comfortable place for her here. That way she can help point out where we need a woman's touch..."

Not that he wasn't feminine enough...it was painfully obvious who was the female of their little pair. Kyrian was reminded of this plenty, but still adored their roles. He smiled at the siblings. "Seriously, Kris. I don't mind you staying here for the duration of the pregnancy. As long as your okay with Mano pouncing either of us when we least expect it."

He'd get a little jealous, but that was something that he could deal with. He hadn't had anyone walk up to him lately saying they were friends with Mano. Then again, he hadn't asked lately either. "Mano...I have a question later." he said tapping the other's arm as he spoke. "Just a sudden thought."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:34 pm
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

"That is something that I will add to the list of things for me to consider." Kris said, not sure about the idea of staying with the pair for the whole of the pregnancy. There were certainly a lot of pros to that idea but there might be cons as well. Things that she would need to go over with Thales on their own time. Speaking of which her eyes went to the sky line, taking in the deepening of the colors there and she got up to her feet, "I think that Thales and I are going to return to the place we are staying for now so that we can talk. Can we come back in a few days and talk again?"

Mano nodded his head as he got up to his feet, helping Kyrian up with him, and asked, "Do you want us to walk you there or are the two of you going to be alright?" He was already feeling protective of the two and he'd just met them. That was just in his nature though.

Thales gave Mano a look and said, "We are fine on our own." Turning to look at his sister he said, "Come on, let's get back before it gets too late so we can get some dinner and talk about... all of this." It was almost too much for him to wrap his mind around since it was all so fast but since his sister was considering it he'd do his best to understand as well.

Giving a wave the pair started on their way with Mano trailing after them as far as the edge of the property, waving after them as they went. That had actually gone better then he could have hoped for he thought to himself before turning around on his heel and headed back with Kyrian.

"So! You had some questions and thoughts?" He asked in a curious manner of his Honey as he wrapped an arm around him, snuggling him close.  

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:27 pm
Orpheus Solon

Kyrian nodded. "Take your time, think about it a little. We're here if you just want to hang out. I usually go into the taverns to play my flute some for the locals." he smiled as he got up with Mano to see the siblings off. Once they were gone he blinked at Mano.

"Uhm...just curious." he blushed a little. "Did you make any new...'friends' lately?" he knew that being friends with Mano had its...perks. He looked up to the water male.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:40 pm
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Mano turned to look at Kyrian, giving him a bit of a strange look, lifting a hand to point after the pair that had just left. It took him a moment for it to click what Kyrian meant before he said, "Ohhh! No, then not them." He gave a bit of a chuckle, "As you could kind of tell." He didn't think it would be nearly that easy to get Thales into his bed and in fact it might become impossible were the guy's sister to have Mano and Kyrian's baby. That might be a little weird for the pretty flower, huh?

"You mean friends and not friends." He cocked his head to one side, seeming to be considering the question, before he said, "Not recently, not since before you got sick. Why?" He cocked his head to one side, looking a bit curious. Not a question that Kyrian had asked of him before so he couldn't help but to wonder where it had come from.  

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:46 pm
Orpheus Solon

Kyrian shrugged. "I guess my old insecurity spiked a little." he sighed. "I trust you, believe me I do..." he leaned up to peck the other's cheek gently. "I was just curious though..."

He leaned in to snuggle the other. "I'm excited that you found those two. Kris, if she agrees. She's lovely." he blushed lightly. "Thales is cute, but I think it would be weird for him if we did have our sort of fun..."

He looked out towards the water. "Why don't we go for a sunset swim? After we can rest for the night." he glanced up with a coy smile as he started sway his hips as he backed away towards the water. "What do you think?"  
◈ Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff