[B] A Strange Dream [Sleepyhead x Red-Stained Blossom]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 2:36 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Today was a strange day, Sleepyhead could feel it in his bones and his fur and his hooves. Still, he pranced on through the swamp. Sometimes strange things were nice, he thought.

Quote:
Any legendary is welcome!

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2018 9:35 am

"Arf! Arf, bark!"

Somewhere along the way, Sleepyhead would find himself joined in his prancing by a hot pink sand dog, which was not suspicious at all.

purplerosesbeauty
ok go u3u<3

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2018 12:20 pm
Sleepyhead tilted his head, after realizing moments later a cute sand dog was following him, prancing beside him. When did she arrive? "Oh! A puppy," he said, stopping to look at the dog. "Hello! How are you, little dog?"

Jun D
yay puppy dogs

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 6:33 pm
"Arf, bark, bark, arf!" the sand dog jumped up and down in place in front of him, "bark, arf, bark, arf! Arf."

purplerosesbeauty
i'm sorry she's like this ;;

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 6:58 am

The dog jumped in front of him, and he smiled. She was barking! Arf, bark, bark! So cute. Then a pause, as he realized something.

"Wait, are you really a sand dog? Something about you..." he said, looking at the glowing eyes of the pink dog. That... that meant she... He had heard of them, but seeing one seemed too surreal.

Jun D
i love her
and sleepyhead is a doofus

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 5:29 pm

"Oh, thank Swamp."

All of a sudden, the sand dog wasn't a sand dog anymore, rapidly melting into an equally pink Acha.

"If you hadn't cottoned on, I'd've had to give," she shook her coat out, tip to tail, "all that jumping up and down gets old real fast."

purplerosesbeauty
;A;!! She loves you too!

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 9:57 am
A pink doe! She really must be one of the legendary swamp-blessed kin, after all. He was a bit sheepish at not realizing sooner. "Sorry, I didn't mean to make you jump so much! You looked like you were having fun..."

He paused a moment, then looked back at her with a smile. "I'm Sleepyhead. A pleasure to meet you."

Jun D
sorry for delay!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 4:36 pm
"Sleepyhead," she looked him up and down, "you don't say. But you know a bit about Legendaries, don'tcha? You looking for one?"

purplerosesbeauty
im sorry i fell off the face of the earth again <_>

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:26 pm
"Yeah, like a big old sleepyhead!" he laughed. He paused, and nodded. "Yeah. Yeah! A legendary... I know... you're magic!"

He shuffled his feet in excitement as he seemed to remember something. "Oh, oh, actually, I wasn't looking but I think it is fate that we met!" He thought of Wintermint, and her soft colors and softer fur. "This girl I know, I think she's carrying my children..." It was like a dream, but he liked that dream.

Jun D
no worries!! thanks so much for helping out <3

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:01 pm
She perked right up at that.

"Ooooooh," she said, with several more 'o's than necessary, "oooooooohhhh. Ah, young love."

Hopping from hoof to hoof, she pranced before him in a thoughtful circle.

"Let's see, let's see," she said, "what can I do with this...a nice bit of material, this is...just a quick one - ah!"

The circular prance suddenly got a lot more intense.

"Motherfather, we've got a live one!" she sang, "his head may be sleepy, but his children be bright - and happy, and healthy, and blessed tonight!"

An abrupt end.

"Well, it'd have worked better at night, but it'll do."

purplerosesbeauty
and finally! the blessing OTL

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers