Submit

Vanya_Dreams

Greedy Capitalist

6,850 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Timid 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 4:56 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The room is quite messy,with laundry on the floor,and the bedding is always messy,but besides that,the room is quite nice,it gives a comforting feeling and has a nice view to the campus

(PS:The room has vacancy for one more person,so whoever wants to share, quote me)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:26 am
Vanya_Dreams
The room is quite messy,with laundry on the floor,and the bedding is always messy,but besides that,the room is quite nice,it gives a comforting feeling and has a nice view to the campus

(PS:The room has vacancy for one more person,so whoever wants to share, quote me)

Sato Haruto - The "Typical Guy"
The bespectacled young man silently walked through the dorm halls. Once again he felt a strange air around him. Something about him being surrounded by too many guys made him feel weird and endangered in a way. Sato gave a gentle knock on the door. He had just done a bit of walk around the school, and he could undoubtedly say that his new school is enormous. A stable, strange classes and labs, abnormally luxurious dorms (because one wasn't enough) even visible from the exterior. Everything almost blew him away. He didn't want to attract attention, but... being the only normal fellow in the school might not be a way. If demonology is an actual subject, and he could've sworn that a boy with rabbit ears left the stable when he passed by, he could only hope that he could get a roommate that wasn't going to be a pain to deal with, even if he's not human.

His hands fiddled and his gaze plain, thinking of the many possible creatures that could lie behind the doors of this one room. He started to go deeper, his mind going more and more into detail about the person behind the doors. "If this guy is energetic, how should I react? If this guy is...." His mind trailed on and on, as if in a trance that could only be broken with a sound of an opening door. In all honesty, if the door doesn't open in the next 5 minutes, he would've ascended and reached peak thoughts. If that happens, I don't think he'll even notice his suitcase gone.  

User_42961067

Newbie Noob

Vanya_Dreams

Greedy Capitalist

6,850 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Timid 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:23 pm
Docovetia
Vanya_Dreams

The bespectacled young man silently walked through the dorm halls. Once again he felt a strange air around him. Something about him being surrounded by too many guys made him feel weird and endangered in a way. Sato gave a gentle knock on the door. He had just done a bit of walk around the school, and he could undoubtedly say that his new school is enormous. A stable, strange classes and labs, abnormally luxurious dorms (because one wasn't enough) even visible from the exterior. Everything almost blew him away. He didn't want to attract attention, but... being the only normal fellow in the school might not be a way. If demonology is an actual subject, and he could've sworn that a boy with rabbit ears left the stable when he passed by, he could only hope that he could get a roommate that wasn't going to be a pain to deal with, even if he's not human.

His hands fiddled and his gaze plain, thinking of the many possible creatures that could lie behind the doors of this one room. He started to go deeper, his mind going more and more into detail about the person behind the doors. "If this guy is energetic, how should I react? If this guy is...." His mind trailed on and on, as if in a trance that could only be broken with a sound of an opening door. In all honesty, if the door doesn't open in the next 5 minutes, he would've ascended and reached peak thoughts. If that happens, I don't think he'll even notice his suitcase gone.

Makoto was lying on his bed reading, totally absorbed in the story when he was interrupted by three knocks on the door of the dorm. He wondered who it could be, since he didn’t have many friends (not to say none), he sighed and got up to go open the door. As he was walking toward the door to open it he tripped over something (probably some dirty clothes) and slammed his face on the door, making a loud noise.He took the handle and before opening the door he wiped the blood with the sleeve of his blouse. After cleaning the blood, he opened the door and faced a dark-haired guy with glasses who looked at him shocked,well,after hearing such a loud noise like that who wouldn't be.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:49 am
Vanya_Dreams
In that moment, he fell silent. His gaze was still plain but it looks like he had calmed down. He stared into the boy's face, noticing the red nose and forehead. His attention was going everywhere. After the red nose, it moved to the pure-looking golden eyes. Moving along, it trailed down from the hair to the neck and finally, a quick check on Makoto's clothes.

It would be creepy for anyone to just have someone stay silent and check them out for thirty seconds. Good thing his scan finished and he immediately spoke. "Hi, my name's Sato Haruto. It's nice to meet you!" His tone was happy yet calm. His previously dull brown eyes had a shimmer of light in them, and a small smile was showing. He turned around to grab his suitcase, not so big so that it wouldn't take too much space. "I'm sorry for being rude and stared at you like that. It's a habit of mine..." a goofy expression was put on his face while he lightly bowed for the apology. If he was going to be scolded for that staring habit, it wasn't going to be his first time. Standing straight again, he cleared his throat and reached out his hand. "I hope we can get along well." He said as a calm smile showed on his face.  

User_42961067

Newbie Noob

Vanya_Dreams

Greedy Capitalist

6,850 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Timid 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:36 pm
Docovetia
Vanya_Dreams
In that moment, he fell silent. His gaze was still plain but it looks like he had calmed down. He stared into the boy's face, noticing the red nose and forehead. His attention was going everywhere. After the red nose, it moved to the pure-looking golden eyes. Moving along, it trailed down from the hair to the neck and finally, a quick check on Makoto's clothes.

It would be creepy for anyone to just have someone stay silent and check them out for thirty seconds. Good thing his scan finished and he immediately spoke. "Hi, my name's Sato Haruto. It's nice to meet you!" His tone was happy yet calm. His previously dull brown eyes had a shimmer of light in them, and a small smile was showing. He turned around to grab his suitcase, not so big so that it wouldn't take too much space. "I'm sorry for being rude and stared at you like that. It's a habit of mine..." a goofy expression was put on his face while he lightly bowed for the apology. If he was going to be scolded for that staring habit, it wasn't going to be his first time. Standing straight again, he cleared his throat and reached out his hand. "I hope we can get along well." He said as a calm smile showed on his face.

Makoto reached out and shook hands with Sato and introduced himself. " Nice to meet you Sato, my name is Makoto Aoi" he said with a smile on his face,"You can come in" with that said he gave way for Sato to come in, "The room is a bit messy, I hope you don’t mind it" he said while picking up some clothes that were on the floor and then hanging them on the hanger. It was a bit embarrassing having another person in the room with it being in that state, but, since now he had to share the room with someone else it would be good to start being a little more organized, or at least stop throwing his clothes on the floor.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:38 am
Vanya_Dreams
Sato looked around the small room and gave a coy smile. "It's alright. This is much better than I expected." He said as he walks slowly, his eyes checking everything. "Not that I was expecting anything bad! it's just... You know the deal." his expression was a bit confused. He set down his bag near his bed. "If you have any idea of what to do after I finish this, let me know! I'd like to get to know you and the school better." he dragged his suitcase to the dresser and started unpacking there. "I'd like to take another walk around the school with you, but if you don't want to then I'll just stay here. Whichever suits you best!" his hands gently took away some of the clothes and set them on the wardrobe, being careful to not ruin the folded clothes.  

User_42961067

Newbie Noob

Vanya_Dreams

Greedy Capitalist

6,850 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Timid 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:16 pm
Docovetia
Vanya_Dreams
Sato looked around the small room and gave a coy smile. "It's alright. This is much better than I expected." He said as he walks slowly, his eyes checking everything. "Not that I was expecting anything bad! it's just... You know the deal." his expression was a bit confused. He set down his bag near his bed. "If you have any idea of what to do after I finish this, let me know! I'd like to get to know you and the school better." he dragged his suitcase to the dresser and started unpacking there. "I'd like to take another walk around the school with you, but if you don't want to then I'll just stay here. Whichever suits you best!" his hands gently took away some of the clothes and set them on the wardrobe, being careful to not ruin the folded clothes.

Makoto thought for a moment, he wasn’t the kind of person who likes to hang out, but maybe it would be good to get out of that dormitory and breathe some air, "okay, it’d be good to take a walk around the school, you know, i don’t usually stop to look around. It'll be nice " he said smiling a little and sitting on the bed, "when you're done organizing your stuff we can go".  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:43 am
Vanya_Dreams
Makoto thought for a moment, he wasn’t the kind of person who likes to hang out, but maybe it would be good to get out of that dormitory and breathe some air, "okay, it’d be good to take a walk around the school, you know, i don’t usually stop to look around. It'll be nice " he said smiling a little and sitting on the bed, "when you're done organizing your stuff we can go".
Sato smiled in reply. "It won't take long. I didn't bring that many stuff." He said shyly. As soon as he turned his back, the smile immediatly faded away. In his head, all that he thought was "It's necessary." All of the joy in his heart withered, only to regrow the very next moment.
-skip to about 15 minutes later-
"There, all done!" he said as he proudly laid the last few books on his desk. A bead of sweat rolled down his forehead. "So, shall we get going then?" He smiled again but it was a bit more gentle. He gestured to the door. "It's quite warm outside, so it's a nice weather to walk."  

User_42961067

Newbie Noob

Vanya_Dreams

Greedy Capitalist

6,850 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Timid 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:01 am
Docovetia
Vanya_Dreams
Sato smiled in reply. "It won't take long. I didn't bring that many stuff." He said shyly. As soon as he turned his back, the smile immediatly faded away. In his head, all that he thought was "It's necessary." All of the joy in his heart withered, only to regrow the very next moment.
-skip to about 15 minutes later-
"There, all done!" he said as he proudly laid the last few books on his desk. A bead of sweat rolled down his forehead. "So, shall we get going then?" He smiled again but it was a bit more gentle. He gestured to the door. "It's quite warm outside, so it's a nice weather to walk."

Makoto nodded with his head and got up from his bed and left the room. He couldn’t stop feeling a little bit uncomfortable, since he wasn’t used to getting out of his dorm to do something that wasn’t to attend classes, but he needed to get some fresh air,plus there was some places in the school he wanted to go.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:03 am
Vanya_Dreams
Makoto nodded with his head and got up from his bed and left the room. He couldn’t stop feeling a little bit uncomfortable, since he wasn’t used to getting out of his dorm to do something that wasn’t to attend classes, but he needed to get some fresh air,plus there was some places in the school he wanted to go.
Sato closed the door behind him gently."So, where do you want to go first?" he matched his walking pace with Makoto's and walked cheerfully. "On my way here, I saw a lot of cool stuff. Should we go to the library or the garden?" he asked, head bobbing to the side.  

User_42961067

Newbie Noob

Vanya_Dreams

Greedy Capitalist

6,850 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Timid 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:37 am
Docovetia
Vanya_Dreams
Sato closed the door behind him gently."So, where do you want to go first?" he matched his walking pace with Makoto's and walked cheerfully. "On my way here, I saw a lot of cool stuff. Should we go to the library or the garden?" he asked, head bobbing to the side.[exit to ??]
(So, where should we go?]

Althought Makoto loved books he was curious to see the school garden because a while ago he heard some people talking how beaultiful it was, “well, we could go to the garden, i heard it’s really beaultiul” he said looking at Sato and smiling a little.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:53 am
Vanya_Dreams
Althought Makoto loved books he was curious to see the school garden because a while ago he heard some people talking how beaultiful it was, “well, we could go to the garden, i heard it’s really beaultiul” he said looking at Sato and smiling a little.
"Alright, let's go there!" Sato said. His smile was still gleaming with happiness and his eyes were still lively. He paced a bit slower to walk beside Makoto and the sounds of their shoes clicking with the floor was at a steady rhythm. [exit to Garden, Off Campus]  

User_42961067

Newbie Noob

Dormitories

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces