Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dragon Castle (A Roleplaying Community)

Back to Guilds

We are a guild with heavy emphasis on community and enjoyable roleplaying. Join us and find your place within Dragon Castle! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Community, Writing, Creativity 

Reply Dragon Castle (A Roleplaying Community)
Dragon Castle (Closed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demilius the magnificent

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:48 pm
A hard departure, and a brightening arrival.

Ved couldn't help but let his mind wander about the woman he met as he continued to travel. Her reaction to his gesture made him realize. My, she held a blank expression, yet had such expressive gestures. She seemed a bit confused, but I don't blame her. Still I wonder why she's like that, a shivering scared creature...
He kept traveling and within the early night he arrived at Baston. It was a hot place, with many hues of red and orange to light the populace. It didn't take long for him to find the person he was searching for, and have them join his trip back to Suleyk. Who Ved searched for was a dragon. The only features shown from this person were horns, and the eyes of a dragon, this made it easier to find him.
It felt odd to the dragon at first as to how so many people could live in such bleak conditions, it reminded him of the cursed ice dragons from the mountain tops.
He found his target in a local tavern, conversing with some friends. Ved came into the conversation and introduced himself. He then spoke to his target, the two talked as if they met before and were good acquaintances. After a handful of drinks and conversation the man agreed to go with Ved back to Suleyk.

The two left the town at a brisk pace, gliding across the land. Ved was using his wings to stay above and ahead of his ally, about a good 20 feet or so, while the one without wings was driving a fast moving cart. The cart held his personal belongings, and was being pulled by three large ferocious Drakehounds. The two moved at a fast pace for as far as they could. Ved chose to fly since he knew the direction back to his home, but also looked out for his ally for any unwanted entities. It was common for Ved to bank to the right or left due to jagged passes too harsh for the cart to handle, this caused them to sometimes take different paths in order to get out of the Lands of Distal.

After an hour they came to a much colder climate, and continued their journey. Ved delivered his task to the leader's council, before they promptly asked him to leave.

Pssh no thanks for me? Typical pompous leaders... Well with that out of the way my job here is done. I should go to Maldria and check out the traveling guild they have, maybe take some oddjobs to explore the world. With this goal set in mind Ved slept the night away, waking up the next morning and left for the grand kingdom of Maldria. His method of travel was flight, but this time he'd fly in his dragon form! Over a few seconds his body convulged and grew to it's full size, the size of a true dragon.

It took Ved only a few hours of the morning to reach the city, he stayed above the clouds occasionally dipping under them to make sure he was on course. With the walls in sight he chose to say above the various clouds as to avoid detection from any wall guards, before suddenly diving downward at a fast pace! The rush of air and speed as he flapped downward was exhilarating, he smirked in bliss as it made him feel so glorious! As he got closer to the city he'd quickly turn back to his normal human form and begin flapping his wings upward to slow his descent, eventually landing on a roof with a firm stomp. Ved leapt off the roof and landed in an alleyway just outside a shopping district, as he emerged he was taken aback by the number of people and stands everywhere! His eyes frantically darted around as he observed the people and shops going about their day, needless to say he was impressed and made sure to remember the location for later.
hmm, I'll need to stop by here later for some food! I bet this city has some very interesting dishes.
He left the shopping distract and walked along the open streets, slowly making his way toward the large castle at the center of town. Sure he could have just landed there instead, but then he'd lose out on the unique experience to observe the town and get a sense of direction.

Appearence: This will be his appearence for when he arrives in maldria.
User Image

With: No one.
OOC: A sort of intermission post. mainly detailing movement and stuff. How he got to Maldria and what happened after meeting Ophelia.
If you're interested in knowing that the hell a Drakehound is, Here is a picture of them!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:39 am
Sing for the lost, for eternal affairs...

User Image

...Sing to raise our spirits in great despair...

...Through the ashes of oblivion.

Decarabia Beleth

User Image
                                                    The first thing that came to Decarabia's mind was the pain. It was an all too familiar pain, that throbbing at the forefront of his very being that came upon a night of having far more drink than was generally deemed socially acceptable. The tiefling did not do things in half measures. Ever the hedonist, whenever he imbibed he imbibed far too much. Hangovers were the natural consequence to such foolishness, but he was never one to think of such things ahead of time.

But this time would be different. This time he would swear off drinking for the rest of his life. This time he meant it. Then he opened his eyes, was assaulted by the bright light of morning, and decided he would instead swear off waking up ever again. It took him a few minutes before he attempted to open his eyes again, this time more slowly. When he looked around, he found himself surrounded by trees from all directions. Okay, this is bad. He suddenly sturred and pulled his hands to his face, examining all his fingers closely, noting that he had new jewelry adorning them. "Oh, thank the gods." The absolute last thing he wanted at the was to find out he'd gotten married again. He did not want to have to change his name again, and smuggling himself out of yet another kingdom sounded like too much of a hassle.

At the very least, he was sure he was wearing clothes. That was usually a gamble he would bet against.

He looked around to find several of his belongings scattered around his general area, but outside of what bits of sunlight poured through the trees- one painful beam of which was centered right on his face -but all around him all he saw were trees, trees, and more trees. He had to wonder how in the hells did he get there. He stood, but after a moment he realized he'd stood way too quickly, and before he knew it he was doubled over behind the same tree he'd woken up under, pouring out what seemed to be at the moment everything he'd ever eaten in his lifetime. He took a moment to wipe his mouth when he was done, then spoke aloud, "Right. Same way I get everywhere I go: through a series of poor decisions."

He stretched for a few seconds, and when he was sure he could walk straight, he moved to pick up all his belongings. He checked to make sure everything was in place, but was disappointed when he found out his flask was empty. That was a shame. The only real remedy besides time, food, and drink that he knew for a hangover was to get too drunk to care anymore. He shrugged and tossed the flask to the wayside. He made sure that his violin was in its case and in perfect working order, his only real belonging that he took any significant degree of care over.

Once he gathered his things he looked around and realized, to his horror, that he had no idea what direction to go to leave the forest. And of course he had not thought to leave some kind of trail behind him when he'd, for some reason, decided to stumble into the forest like a drunken fawn. He took a moment to sniff at the air, and very faintly he smelled what could have been smoke past all the usual scents of the nature surrounding him, and decided to head in the general direction of that. "Okay, so second... third?" he asked himself. He then looked down to his vacant ring finger. "Fourth. This is definitely the fourth worst hangover I've ever had."

☥☥☥☥☥☥☥☥☥☥☥☥☥☥☥☥☥☥

Broken swords and dragon's bones
Scattered on the way back home
Beating to the sound of clashing steel
When they're on our heels
Now chant the tales and legends told
Strengthened by the hymns of old
Weathered as this winding road is long
So we sing our traveler's song...

Necrodancer Ghost

Feral Vampire

15,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Team Moira 200

Avacnela

Avacnela

Captain

Fashionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:51 pm
User Image

User Image
                                      Hiyama is not one to cry. He does know the feeling of sorrow and sadness, but he tends not to shed tears at all. Even with the shock upon learning of his sister's passing. Hiyama made sure the twin girls were fed, and had a room prepared for them in the Luxury Wing. He even made sure the maids would tend to their needs when they need it. He gave them each an enchanted amulet they can use to communicate with him telepathically. He would carry an amulet as well so they can contact him.

Hiyama had risen before the sun rose, the sun light peaking in through his window. He had a difficult time sleeping, which is to be expected. He flipped through the documents that rest on his desk, insuring everything was in order. It was then he felt a presence enter into Maldria from the sky. He took a look outside the north window, with marketplace sprawling out into view over the castle's walls. Gliding down from the clouds, was the large form of the dragon. Hiyama wondered what a dragon was doing here of all places? And what make it think it can come here whenever it damn well pleased! Then the dragon shrunk in form, and Hiyama lost sight of it, but he could still feel the presence of its mana. A dragon that can take on a human form... He thought to himself. Hiyama walked over to the mirror that hung on the wall, ensuring his appearance was proper. With a satisfies smirk, he was enveloped in flames and disappeared.

Moments later, a single flame appeared a few feet in front of the intruder, the dragon turned human. The flame vanished as the red-haired elf stepped out of it, greeting the newcomer. "Hello there." He straigtened his posture, placing his hands behind his back, one folding over the other.

As if on que, guards were scrambling around, forming up behind Hiyama when they noticed he had shown up. "Sir Aeros!" The lieutenant called out, who stood in front of the others. "We were going to apprehend this intruder for trespassing!! Please leave him to us."

Hyama glanced back at the lieutenant. "Go back to your duties. You lot won't be able to take this one." His golden eyes gazed back to the man. "He is a dragon after all, and dragons are pretty powerful. I'll handle him if he intends to cause any harm here."

"But sir-" The lieutenant started, but was quickly cut off when Hiyama raised his left hand up. There was a pause, until the lieutenant saluted. "Understood sir Aeros!" He turned back to the other guards. "Alright, back to your shifts! Now!" He commanded, the guards saluting before marching off back to their posts.

HIyama placed his hand back behind his back, as he studied the features of the man. While he looks human, he still retained some draconic features. Wings and a tail. There appeared to be a large sword resting upon his back as well. Then he gazed upon the man's face, taking note of the horns, and his teeth. Then their eyes met. The man definitely had a strong gaze, and seemed to hold himself proudly. "I am Hiyama Aeros. Please refer to me as Sir Aeros." He began. "Now tell me, who are you and what business do you have here?"

My feelings: Somewhat irritated
                                                      My location: North Maldria - Marketplace
                                                      People I'm with: Ved Viidost
                                                      Out of Care:

“Demilius the magnificent”

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:13 pm
                    User Image

After they ate, the group were getting ready to settle down and sleep when Jodan suggested each of them take turns to keep watch. Shift said he can do it no problem through the whole night. Despite the blonde's protests, he finally agreed. Shift took his place on a tree branch, watching as the others went right to sleep. A few hours had gone in, when Shift began to hear something. Something like muttering? There was a faint light that then caught his attention, seeming to be coming from Jodan. Their were strange looking circles hovering over his eyes, and he seemed to be tossing and turning.

Then the sun began to rise, lighting up the forest. He watches as the magic circle disappear as Jodan began to wake up. He seemed a bit pale at first, but the color was coming back to his face. Shift couldn't help but raise an eye brow, curious to what happened. And what was that? He jumped down the tree with a soft thump, and walked over to the boy. "No one seemed to come around to bother us." He stated, letting him know there weren't any one attempting to rob them. "however.... I would like to talk to you.... in private...." He said in a low tone, his eyes narrowed a bit. He'll have to ask him. Jodan never mentioned having any other abilities before they left town. Could he be hiding something he should know about as well?

However, his attention was caught by something else. Something, or someone for that matter, had stumbled within range of his aura senses. "Stay here. Someone is nearby...." With that, Shift jumped up onto the trees and leapt from branch to branch, disappearing in a matter of seconds. He followed the new aura to it's source, the sight of a man in view. He drew one of his knives and threw it, the dagger planting firmly right before the feet of the man. The knife disappeared after a few seconds, returning to Shift's hand as he landed on the ground, making eye contact with the man. He didn't look human though. He had demon like features, and skin was red. He readied the knife in his hand, ready to fight if it came if it. "Who are you?" He questioned.

People I'm with: Jodan Kurofwodo, Amara Angelique, and Zuki Steeler > Now some drunkard tiefling.
                                Out of Chikafusa:

User Image

“Avacnela”

“Miss Hibiskiss”

“ezmii11-1”

“Necrodancer Ghost”

Kuroni Ai

Hilarious Autobiographer

Demilius the magnificent

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:07 pm
Come gather near, and live your fear!
In a land of desire let your heart fill with fire.
You live for the right to be free.

A bright encounter~! But potential confrontation~?

Ved was casually minding his own business, strolling along. When suddenly a small puff of flames and fire appeared before him! Instinctively he took a few quick steps back, taking an attentive stance. His eyes glared at the figure sternly, eying him up and down. He eased his tense shoulders a bit, and rolled them as he took in deep breathes to smell the air and scent of the man before him. He quickly licked the air by running his tongue along his lips a couple times to taste the scent of the man. His tail swung back & forth in an annoyed pace as he watched the clumsy guards berate Ved, and argue with Hiyama. The wings on Ved's back would fold to a more comfortable position as he watched with a raised eyebrow, glancing between the guards and Hiyama when each spoke.

"OH I know who you are Archmage Hiyama. It has been a very long time but I think I remember hearing rumors of someone being 'blessed' by higher beings. What'd your people call them, guardians or something?" Ved took a short pause to ease his demeanor some more, relaxing slightly more. He grew a smooth smirk as he said aloud.

"Gotta say I'm kinda surprised the people, or 'guardians' chose an elf like you to such a high position. But I'm curious since you smell of fire magic, but it's no magic I've smelled before..." Ved held his soft smirk and nonchalant attitude as he began to walk toward Hiyama but veer to the right, in order to walk around him but kept a good 15 feet of distance between the two.

"Anyway if you'll excuse oh 'great archmage' but I am on my way to the castle in order to check up on some oddjobs. But it was a pleasure to meet you in the flesh, connecting the rumors to a face brought back memories when I was in my first Military Campaign. (sigh of nostalgia) ahh, good times...." He couldn't help but still stay on guard so Ved mainly kept his hands steady under his overcoat, hidden from plain view. As he walked toward and past hiyama his tail would continue to sway in a more amused way. He'd run the curved, scythe-like, blade along the ground stirring up some small harmless sparks; and loud scraping noises. He kept a friendly smile on as he walked, giving off a sense of tranquility to the air around him.
Under his overcoat Ved kept his hands ready and prepared if the Archmage tried any display of magical talents. If any hostility was shown toward Ved he would be ready to dodge and counter with a quick bolt from his left hand, followed by a more powerful zap from the curved blade on his tail!

When the darkness has fallen down, and times are tough.
The sound of evil laughter will fall around the world.

Appearence:
User Image

With: Hiyama
OOC: I felt like Ved's Dramatic theme song would be fitting for this odd encounter between Hiyama and ved.

TAGs:
Avacnela

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:34 pm
XXX
User Image
User Image

"Don't depend too much on anyone in this world. Becuase even your shadow leaves when you're in darkness."
"Damaged people are dangerous. They know how to make hell feel like home."
"I like storms, they let me know that even the sky screams sometimes."

User Image

`·.¸¸.The woman had been up even before the sun had a chance to shine upon Maldria. Ophelia took her time preparing herself for the day, which also included another bath. Insomnia plagued her, but that is not entirely true. Her dreams took the form of nightmares, but she hoped for that small chance that she would dream of nothing. Nothingness would be better than the constant torture she endured when she closed her eyes. Shaking her head from the thoughts, she placed her small blades in their places before grabbing her bag and a piece of paper from the nightstand that stood by the bed. With a small sigh she left her room and quickly found herself outside in the streets. She hoped she wouldn’t run into the masked girl from yesterday. With a heavy sigh she began her stroll over to the castle, she glanced at the paper she held up in her view. It held detailed information for a quest she wanted to post up in Sanctuary. As much as she didn’t want the help, nothing in all the libraries she visited gave her any clue to her…studies.

Even if the ashen haired woman wanted to, she couldn’t avoid seeing what she did. ‘Those wings..’ she needed to stop. Lizard boy? she spoke softly to herself as she stopped. Had this been a coincidence? It didn’t matter, he seemed busy talking to a red-haired elf. That meant she would be able to simply continue on her way without being bothered. She could careless about her map or his trinket and she would return it, but that required her to get side tracked, something she didn’t want. The woman continued on folding the piece of paper in her hands as she passed the strange man. She continued her stroll towards the castle.
·.¸¸.·´

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

||OOC:
||Location: Maldria >> Dragon Castle
||Currently With: No one
||About: Ophelia
||Current Attire: Out on the town
||Items in her Possession: Money pouch, Vita Book, Large Medallion, Three daggers
, bag with clothing and other essentials.

Demilius the magnificent

Avacnela

Quote:

Miss Hibiskiss
Crew

Avacnela

Avacnela

Captain

Fashionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2019 7:53 pm
User Image

User Image
                                      Hiyama's eyes narrowed as the man replied. As nice as the term Archmage sounds, he specifically told this person to refer to him as Sir Aeros. Does he have some sort of death wish? "Yes, I have been chosen by the Guardians. It is best you educate yourself of what they do for this world. They serve to protect the balance. I serve to maintain that order. For what purpose they chose me, I do not know." Hiyama couldn't help but smirk bit. "Perhaps they see potential? Who knows." He shrugged a bit.

His eyes followed Ved as he seemed to walk towards him, but then veering to his left, or right from Ved's perspective. Though it seemed he was being a bit cautious. There was a pale woman with white hair that had walked past, though she seemed in somewhat in a rush. She seemed peculiar, but Hiyama ignored it for the time being. The man was what needs to be dealt with.

"I see... So you're here to see the job board and find one that would be suitable for you? However...." A wall of flames emerged in front of Ved, forming a half circle, reaching up a good 10 feet, and a good 20 feet around. The elf turned towards the man. "It is awfully rude to not introduce yourself, especially when I told you who I am." He spoke sternly. "You may seem proud of who you are, but I will not tolerate such rude behavior."

My location: North Maldria - Marketplace
                                                      People I'm with: Ved Viidost
                                                      Out of Care:

“Demilius the magnificent”

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:06 pm
I will see the glory rise.
The winds of change will blow you in the dead of night.
We live for the right to be free.

Tensions flare and the heat rises.

"Rude? I think you're the one being rude. I'm sorry but I believe in our Lord O' Great bahamut! He, amongst the other dragon gods, are the ones I turn my faith to. Not your guardians." Ved quickly turned around to glare at the man with a sharp intimidating stare! His eyes were that of a dragon, a bright crimson red with a thin animal-like slit for a pupil. He would glare at the man as he shed off a strange presence in the air, all of it to make Aeros back away and want to leave the area out of fear. Ved sneered at Aeros to add to his intimidating expression and presence. Then a smirk crepped along his face, he gave the man a crooked smile before loosening the tension in his shoulders. He began to quickly walk to the left as he said to him.

"Since you're so adamant on asking, I am a very renown soldier amongst my kin. I am known as Bahamut's Kren Qo, for I am the elite knight Ved Viidost of the Siid Nos Zeymah!" Ved picked up his pace in walking by turning his attention forward to hide a rather annoyed expression.

"Now if you'll excuse me I have somewhere to be!" He would continue walking away if Aeros didn't do anything that would interrupt him further. Ved's tail would sway briskly in an annoyed manner, more of a fed up way rather. He would continue picking up his pace before flapping his wings and taking flight to glide above the nearby homes along the street in the direction of the castle, wanting to get there quickly. He thought to himself.
The nerve of that human, I was almost tempted to stick my greatsword into the ground in order to make some kind of statement. But I suppose it's best not to ruin his smoothly paved road. Anyway lets see what awaits me at the castle and see what jobs I could snag. As Ved flew he slowly got over the situation from earlier, evantually calming down. He would dip down and gracefully land ever so gently at the steps before the castle. He folded his wings to a more comfortable spot, hooking them around eachother near the tip of them to work as a make shift overcoat, similar to what he was already wearing. He paid no attention or mind to any guards nearby or anyone else, just simply quickly walked inside toward the job board where fliers were pinned to a wooden panel. He started to slowly read and observe them closely.

The sound of evil laughter will fall to fuel flames of death's eternal reign.
The scattered souls will feel the hell as bodies are washed on the shores.
all in the blackest plains in Hell's domain as the red day dawns.

Appearence:
User Image

With: No one.
OOC: A short and easy post. nothing too crazy.

TAGs:
Avacnela

Demilius the magnificent

Avacnela

Avacnela

Captain

Fashionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:56 pm
User Image

User Image
                                      He couldn't help but chuckle at that remark. "Worshipping one of the dragon gods, huh? One could say that the Guardians received their powers from one of the gods. So in a way, you could say they revere them as well." He turned to Ved. The man seemed to try being intimidating. Hiyama definitely felt his strong presence in the air, but he would not be intimidated so easily. He stood his ground, letting out some of his own power out, causing the air around them to feel heavier.

Seems their little stare down came to an end as Ved relaxed a bit. Hiyama did the same, the air returning to normal. "Thank you, I appreciate you finally introducing yourself. That wasn't so hard, now was it, Ved Viidost?" Since he finally introduced himself, Hiyama dropped the wall of fire, and off Ved went, taking flight. He watched him until he could no longer see him over the tops of the buildings.

Bahamut's soldier huh? He pondered the thought. He was glad a brawl didn't ensue. Though he felt confident he could subdue the dragon, even if he was a powerful warrior, as he claimed to be. If he's a soldier of Bahamut, then he's likely from that place.... Suleyk Lumnaar... HIyama has read about such a place hidden in the White Hills, but has never been there himself. He would like to visit it, but he must remain he in Maldria to perform his duties. After all, he agreed to become a pawn of the Guardians, as some would say. He's sure to run into Ved again at a later time. For now, the dragon seems interested n taking on one of the jobs that have been posted. Little did Ved know, he would have to report to him, or the head commander about taking on the job. But the head commander is currently out of town, so that leaves Hiyama. After all, not just anyone can pick a job and leave. They would have to convince Hiyama they're capable of taking on the job, depending on the difficulty. Though given Ved's presence, he's sure to go for one of the more difficult jobs, and Hiyama wouldn't mind giving it to him. He's more than enough proved he would be capable with their little encounter.

With that in mind, Hiyama vanished as he surrounded himself with flames again, returning to his room at the castle.

My location: Dragon Castle - His Room
                                                      People I'm with: No one at the moment
                                                      Out of Care:

“Avacnela”

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:38 pm
Sing for the lost, for eternal affairs...

User Image

...Sing to raise our spirits in great despair...

...Through the ashes of oblivion.

Decarabia Beleth

User Image
                                                    Decarabia was used to waking up in strange places, but even this was new to him. He was not one for wandering in the wilderness. He was more of a city person. That's where all the taverns were. Taberns meant an audience, and abundance of good drinks, and people to spend the nght with. The forest might as well have been another world to him. Still, he smelled something like smoke in the distance, and smoke usually meant civilization. It was that or a forest fire.

Either way he would welcome the warmth.

After a while of walking he eventually heard a noise just before his feet. Upon looking down, he noticed a knife that eventually faded into nothingness. As this was followed up by a young man dropping to the ground in front of him, demanding answers from the tiefling, Decarabia massaged the bridge of his nose with his thumb and middle finger. If he was fazed by the man and his intimidation tactics,he did not show it. "Okay, first thing, can you quiet down a bit? Some of us are working through a major hangover, and would appreciate if you tone down the voice a couple of octaves."

He then looked down where the knife had struck the earth and shook his head in disapproval. "Second, what in the sheer shitting ******** was that?!" he asked the man, dramatically pointing at the ground before him. "Do you do that to everyone you meet? 'Oh, hey, there's a complete stranger in the forest. Let me throw a goddamn knife at them. That'll go well!' That's just freakin' rude, is what it is. We live in a society! Did they just stop teaching kids manners when I wasn't looking or something? What the hell is wrong with you? In civilized society we introduce ourselves, we bow or curtsy, or we offer a handshake. We don't throw freakin' knives at people for no justifiable reason!"

☥☥☥☥☥☥☥☥☥☥☥☥☥☥☥☥☥☥

Broken swords and dragon's bones
Scattered on the way back home
Beating to the sound of clashing steel
When they're on our heels
Now chant the tales and legends told
Strengthened by the hymns of old
Weathered as this winding road is long
So we sing our traveler's song...

Kuroni Ai

Necrodancer Ghost

Feral Vampire

15,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Team Moira 200

Miss Hibiskiss
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:30 pm
XXX
User Image
User Image

"Don't depend too much on anyone in this world. Becuase even your shadow leaves when you're in darkness."
"Damaged people are dangerous. They know how to make hell feel like home."
"I like storms, they let me know that even the sky screams sometimes."

User Image

`·.¸¸.It didn’t take long for the folded piece of paper to be unfolded back in her hands. She stopped herself from walking further into the entrance of the Sanctuary. Hesitation clearly written all over her as she read what she had written carefully.

Job Title: Translator
Description: As the title has said, I’m searching for someone to decipher certain texts within a book. I’ve written a small passage as an example of the language. You will be paid the reward plus more depending on how well you translate the texts. No questions asked.
User Image
Difficulty: ☆
Reward: 3 silver, 1 gold piece

With a soft sigh she made her way into the department. Different races scattered around, most of them attempting to look for a job they would be decent enough to take. Ophelia could already imagine a large handful of them ready to take her job and fool her in order to take what she is offering. The woman’s reward seemed a little excessive, it might have even shown her desperation. It just made the choice of handing in the request that much harder; she didn’t want to deal with the unnecessary. Speaking of unnecessary.

Those wings of his and his unique silhouette. ‘It’s him again. This can’t be a coincidence, could it?’ With her free hand she reached inside her pouch and carefully pulled out the medallion she had received the day before. The woman felt certain that he would eventually spot her, so she might as well get it over with. She didn’t move from her spot noticing he seemed very fixated on the papers posted up on the board, which reminded her of the one she held in her left hand “Whatever.” She mumbled softly before walking over to the bizarre man.

“Excuse me” she spoke at the moment she stood beside him, with a small distance. “Ved…Vii-” she stopped herself not remembering the man’s surname “Ved.” She repeated herself with more confidence. At the moment he would notice her existence she would hold what is his up to his vision.
·.¸¸.·´

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

||OOC:
||Location: Maldria >> Dragon Castle >>Sanctuary
||Currently With: Ved
||About: Ophelia
||Current Attire: Out on the town
||Items in her Possession: Money pouch, Vita Book, Large Medallion, Three daggers
, bag with clothing and other essentials.

Demilius the magnificent

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2019 11:14 pm
A new job.

Ved observed the Job board with somewhat disinterest. There was one job that seemed dangerous, and that enticed him. He felt that adventures or danger often brings out oppurtunity, and new discoveries in the world. The other people looking at the board seemed to keep an awkward distance away from him, occasionally he'd feel their eyes stare at him in an assortment of emotions. He could feel their looks range from Confusion, waryness, fear, and awestruck. But he paid them no mind, he ignored their stares and simply focused on the matter at hand. He was about to reach for a job before a familiar voice rang through the air ever so close to him. Upon hearing his name he immediately felt a surge of surprise, and interest. Someone stepped forward and approached me? Whoever this soft spoken woman is, she has guts and I'm impressed. But how does she know my name? In that case let's see who's behind this curtain an-! He thought to himself as he turned, but his thought was broken as he looked upon the fair maiden from the lands of Distal. His eyes widened before a smile of glee graced his face.
why it's her!! HA, of course someone like her would not be afraid to step toward me, but I'm curious. She seems hesitant, I wonder why... He immediately spoke to her in a cool and confident tone, to try and hide his surprise and intruige.

"Ah, It's so good to see you again, how have you been!? I didn't expect to see you in this city so soon, and especially here of all places. Must be fate, hahaha I'm kidding~!" He spoke with clear happiness in his voice, but also held a hint of playfulness with his comedic comment at the end. As she held up his Medallion his eyes grew wider and his face beemed with joy.

"Wow, you actually kept your promise and brought back my Medallion! Thank you very much, I appreciate this! here is the map you gave to me too, so I keep my promise too~" He took back the Medallion and tucked it into his front pocket, before pulling out the map Ophelia gave him back in the lands of Distal. Ved politely held out his hand, offering the map to it's owner. As he did this he continued to say in a more calm, but happy mood.

"Thank you for returning the medallion, I tell ya it would have been a huge pain in the a** to get a new one. I'm also surprised with your kindness and honesty Ma'am, you could have easily sold that to the right person for a lot of money, but you didn't~" It was here that his sharp, vibrant, crimson eyes noticed the paper she held in her hand, catching a peek of what seemed to be draconic markings. Immediately his curiosity was peaked. This whole time Ved watched her reactions to try and see if he could notice her demeanor, but now he hid a more stronger investigative look behind his charismatic attitude and curiosity. Aside from pieces of a draconic character, he also noticed some words that would be used for a job offer, and a reward near the bottom. He said in a curious, but innocent tone.

"Say, what's that paper you have there if you don't mind me asking? I'm not totally sure but I could have sworn I saw a piece of a draconic character, Draconic is my native tongue. Were you planning to post that on the board? if it helps you at all I'll take the job whatever it is! May I see the paper please? I'm very curious as to what it says." Ved held up his hand softly, asking for the paper Ophelia held. He held a nice genuine smile that seemed to convey honesty, and a sense that perhaps others can trust him...

Appearence:
User Image

With: Ophelia.
OOC: Funny enough he still doesn't know her name, LOL! u wu

TAGs:
Miss Hibiskiss

Demilius the magnificent

Kuroni Ai

Hilarious Autobiographer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 7:54 pm
                    User Image

He waited for the man's answer, keeping his guard up in case he decided to retaliate. His reaction was one he did not expect, however. At first, Shift was confused as to why would react that way, then the stench of alcohol from his breath reached him. Needless to say, he wasn't too impressed. His face said it all. "So you're just some drunk, huh?" He stated, not caring if the other man heard him or not.

Then the man began to talk again, berating him over the fact he threw a knife at the ground in front of him. He glared at the man. "I am only working a job to protect a client. You happened to come close to where we were, and took appropriate action to ensure his safety." He replied sharply. "But it seems you're of no threat. So it's not worth my time talking to you any further." Shift straightened his posture and turned away, beginning his walk back to the camp where Jodan and the others were. Despite saying the man was of no threat, Shift still kept his guard up a bit, not fully trusting the man. For all he knew, his erratic reaction could just be a ploy to get him to drop his guard, and then strike him down.

People I'm with: Some drunkard tiefling.
                                Out of Chikafusa:

User Image

“Avacnela”

“Miss Hibiskiss”

“ezmii11-1”

“Necrodancer Ghost”

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2019 10:12 am
User Image
User Image

Corra jumped up and down on the bed until she grew tired. Once most of her energy was used up she sat on the edge of her bed, her feet dangling back and forth as she thought. Her uncle seemed like a very busy and responsible man, unfortunately that didn’t please her. “Vi…” She called out to her sister even though she seemed like she was still stuck in her head. Thinking... Thinking...Thinking. She finally sighed and broke her pause. “He is no better than the elders” she complained as she jumped off the bed and shook her head. “Maids and help taking care of us instead of him” she crossed her arms above her chest. “How are we even supposed to learn from someone who is always so busy?!" Corra paced back and forth across the room. “Lets get his attention.” she giggled as she made her way out the window looking back only to see ViLorra's questioning look. "What are you waiting for?! There's a whole town out here that doesn't know our name Vi.... We are Hiyama's nieces after all and it must be known." She signaled quickly with her hand to hurry. As she walked into the town wondering what kind of trouble they could stir up.

User Image

ezmii11-1
Crew

Friendly Raider

ezmii11-1
Crew

Friendly Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2019 11:18 am
User Image
X
X
X

User Image

════════════════════════════

The Blonde rose from her slumber pretty early. She was never really able to sleep much.She began to get ready for her day before the sun had even fully come up. She ordered an array of desserts to fulfill her sweet tooth for the day. Her own little tea party of one. She had to wait after all. Wait for the town to begin buzzing with excitement and life. Only then would she be able to somewhat blend in. Only then would she be able to successfully sell her false appearance and win over everyone's hearts. Ichka had turned over a new leaf. From now on she was going to do nothing but good. She chuckled at the thought. "Every woman is an actress, but it takes someone superb to have her whole audience captivated..." she mumbled and chuckled to herself as she took a sip of her tea. She truly believed that she was able to do just that.

As the town finally began to bustle with life it was time to make her entrance. She made sure she looked good and stepped out her hotel door. At an instant a distinct smell of rare blood hit her nostrils. The pale woman had walked these halls not too long ago. She wondered if she would see her soon. Ichka began walking out of the building flashing genuine looking smiles at anyone who made eye contact with her, wishing them to have a pleasant day and thanking them for there "outstanding" service.

Out on the streets scents mixed with each other from every direction. Different walks of life and races coexisting as best as they could with each other. She commanded attention with only her looks and flaunting a face that could do no wrong. She had one goal today. One goal only and that was arrive at the castle and meet her old 'friend' Hiyama. She'd have to get him buttered up for her plans to begin.

Location, Location, Location: Somewhere in Maldria
Who I'm annoying: No One at the Moment
How I'm feeling: Enthusiastic
OCC:

════════════════════════════

Dragon Castle (A Roleplaying Community)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items