Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 8:49 pm
It would seem have the last laugh was expecting and she was quite nervous about the whole ordeal. While she knew that babies were a thing when you got with someone. Well not all the time, though this time it would seem ended with life growing within her.

She wasn't laughing now.

Truly she just wanted to be a good mother to these kiddos.

Moonstone Dazzle

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 9:49 am
Another day, another mother-to-be uneasy with what the future held for her. Roses in Bloom had followed after the doe in her swan skin, turning back into a mare when her feet met the earth. On gentle hooves she trotted up to the stranger, offering a warm smile.

"You seem nervous, my dear. Is there anything I can help you with?"

AstoriaFallen

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 6:17 pm
Moonstone Dazzle

When the female came into view she couldn't help but stand in awe of her kindness to ask her what was troubling her. "Does it show that much?" Taking in a deep breath she counted to five and let it out with a soft sigh.

"I'm just nervous about being a new parent." Soon there would be new life in the world and she just hoped she didn't somehow screw them up in the process. It's not like she was such a great role model or anything. Would that matter to them?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:53 am
"There is no need to worry, sweet one. It doesn't really show, if you don't know what to look for. Needless to say, I might've done this once or twice before," Roses teased gently, a twinkle of mirth in her eye.

"Nervousness is normal! But I assure you, there is nothing to worry about. Children are heartier than you give them credit for, and the swamp doesn't give us anything we aren't able to handle." Her words were gentle and kind, nothing condescending to the mother-to-be.

"What is it that has you worried?"

AstoriaFallen

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 1:05 pm
Moonstone Dazzle

The females words eased her doubts and she felt herself relaxing the more she spoke. "I'm just afraid I won't be a good enough mother, though I think I feel that way because I've never been one before. First time jitters and all."

She was glad to know it was normal to be nervous.

"Your words have given me great comfort." Smiling at her she gave a small bow of her head.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:46 am
"I'm going to let you in on a little secret, my dear. My own mother held my brother and I to unreasonable standards of beauty- we were made to act, talk, even eat a certain way. It nearly drove the both of us to misery." Her eyes for a moment held just a touch of sadness, but she pushed through it- still happy, still joyful for the mare she had become and the change she could offer the world.

"It is my genuine belief that so long as you don't behave so towards your progeny, you will be just fine." Roses offered a nuzzle to the doe, smiling again.

"Do you have any specific wishes for a blessing?"

AstoriaFallen

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:14 pm
Moonstone Dazzle

As the other spoke about her parents and what they expected of her and her sibling and then when she was given a nuzzle by her it gave her great reassurance.

"Truly I just hope that they are able to grow up strong, healthy and lead the lives they truly want."

It was really all she wanted for them.  
Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff