Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 1:19 pm
Danika 8

“Ah.” Danika found herself slowly nodding despite her confusion. So he did have another purpose for being on the Isle? This part she did have to question and the young mystic found herself faltering for words. Would he be terribly offended considering how the others had just treated him? Worry crossed her brow before she forced herself to speak, “What herbs do you seek?” For the safety of everyone, including the boy before her, she simply had to ask.  
Verosh 9

“A simple herb.” He replied quietly, “The one with nettled leaves that oozes a green sap when cut. My father, an earthling healer, helps Sisters who actually trust him to heal them. He sent me to find the herbs and when my mother and her Sisters came through I tagged along so that I could gather the herbs. Seeing Aisha was my folly as I allowed myself to become distracted from my mission.”  

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

Danika 9

Oh. Feeling a bit foolish Danika nodded, “I see. I can lead you to such herbs then as I have seen many of them while walking these paths. So if your father is an earthling healer why does he treat Sisters?” The question escaped her lips before she could stop it and Danika tried to suppress the spreading flush as she guided the boy along. Why ask such a question? If his ‘father’ was involved with one of their warriors then it would make sense that he cared enough to treat Sisters. Not all earthlings were ignorant or monsters like other Sisters said. Nor were they useless, something that Danika was finding out quickly enough.  
Verosh 10

“Because he loves my mother and does not view the Alkidikes as monsters.” Replied Verosh bluntly, “Not that many dare to let an earthling treat them so he serves shifters and other earthlings more, that is those who dare to get close to an Alkidike settlement. Thankfully our home is with others of mixed heritage and Sisters who mated earthlings while those who try to live closer experience a bit more of the disdain.”

As he realized who he was speaking with Verosh flushed, “My apologies, mystic. I simply spoke my mind without thinking. It seems all things in life are complicated so no one would expect a fairytale ending, not even my own parents.” At least they were still desperately in love with one another even if sometimes it may be hard to see.

As they walked he noted the plants and stopping he crouched so he could begin harvesting them. This would work to fill up a basket and that should suffice for his father’s medicines. He was thankful to the mystic who had not only stood up for him but also led him to the plants, it truly made the task quicker than having to search for them and then harvest them.  

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

Danika 10

Her gaze softened as she listened quietly to the hybrid, “I see.” She finally managed before stopping so that she too could help him harvest the plants, “I do not mind helping you to work if that is acceptable. I would like to hear more about your family and how life in Jahaur has been.” Her lips curved upwards into a faint smile though some sorrow tinged the normal warmth in her gaze, “In Chibale I am hidden from so much and to hear about life outside of the Isles is a blessing. So please feel free to speak freely and enlighten me…”  
Verosh 11

“If that is your wish.” Replied Verosh, a hint of a smile tugging at his own lips, “My name is Achashverosh, mystic and please listen to my story. If anything bothers you or arouses curiosity please let me know and I will do my best to address it.” With that stated the boy began to slowly speak of his parents, how they met and the trials they went through before being granted a bloom by Aisha. His words were honest, a bit cruel and hasty, but true to the story that he had been raised with and true to the events that he himself had lived through in the past and in the recent present...  

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

◈ Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas