[B] Twilight Walks - Wakes & Roses

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lirilei

Breedables Degenerate

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:10 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Wakes at Twilight had recently realized that she was expecting and was more than a little pleased by this prospect. Iron Grasp had been a charming buck, and so she was glad to have more than just a memory of their shared time together.

She just hoped, she'd raise whatever young she was carrying to be warm, and caring. For now, she walked, and she mused a little as she went.

Moonstone Dazzle
thank you!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:03 am
Another day, another doe with children to come. The swan swum alongside the doe after her more distant approach, a trumpeting cry heralding her arrival.

"Hello, my dear! And may I offer my congratulations!"

Lirilei

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

Lirilei

Breedables Degenerate

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:02 pm
Wakes turned at the sound of a swan nearby, and lifted her head to see where it was coming from. She always found swans a beautiful sight to behold. But when the swan seemed to suddenly speak to her, it brought her up short, and stared a moment.

"Oh... thank you...!" she was still staring a moment, head turned some, curious and well confused. "Maybe I'm daydreaming..."

Moonstone Dazzle

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:01 pm
"Daydreaming is always a lovely past-time, my dear, but this time I would say it isn't the case." The swan was suddenly a mare, trotting towards the younger doe.

"What is it you want for yours to be?"

Lirilei

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

Lirilei

Breedables Degenerate

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:17 pm
She was surprised to see the swan turn to a mare, and her eyes widened a moment, a soft, surprised laugh from her at what she'd just seen. That alone had been something amazing in her mind!

The question however sobered her up, and she gave a thoughtful hum. "For them to be warm, and caring." to be able to love, easily and often, really. She knew that was hard for some kin in the end really. She'd met a few who were closed off from others, and it was a small worry for her.

Moonstone Dazzle

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:11 pm
"Then I shall offer my blessing for them to be so. Warm and caring, receptive to the hearts of others. That's a very good wish for them," Roses agreed, a mischievous twinkle in her eye. It was so easy, traveling on a swan's wings. How her family got around without it, she would never know. But perhaps they did not travel the swamp as she did, hunting for the mothers and fathers to be. They wandered, rather than purposefully traveled.

Oh, she could never go back to it.

"Take care, my dear, and I wish you all the best with the little ones!" She offered the stranger a gentle nuzzle, and then the swan had returned once more, taking off with a beat of her wings into the treetops.

Lirilei
ten million years later, we can wrap here?

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces