Welcome to Gaia! ::

.|| Tendaji ||.

Back to Guilds

HQ for the B/C Shop "Tendaji" 

Tags: Roleplay, Tendaji, B/C Shop 

Reply ◈ Tendaji [RP Area]
[PRP Jauhar] Immortality (Vallen and Isaris)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:42 pm
They had been together for so long now, Vallen felt that it was the right time to pursue the children that he and Isaris had talked about. They had lived together for a very long time and he could never see himself with anyone but his one true love.

It was time.

"Isaris, my love, could we um, could we uh...talk?" He fidgeted. He had never done something this important since he had convinced Isaris to accept his suit as a lover.

"I have something very important to discuss with you."

He was all but vibrating in anticipation of this talk.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:57 pm
Aukai Oceansoul

Isaris looked up from the book he had been reading. The male blinked as he smiled at his younger lover. Vallen's excitement was just infectious as he put the book down to reach out for the other to come closer. He wrapped his arms around the other's waist as he looked up to him.

"What is it love?" he hummed.  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:11 pm
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Vallen calmed down visibly in the presence of his more powerfully built lover. He sighed in contentment and moved forward in a calmer voice.

"Well you know how we discussed children a while ago. I well, I think we should go to the orphanage. I think we should start today. I want a family with you, more than anything else in this life. I am yours and I want to share the joy we have with others. As we don't have good surrogate options I feel like now would be fine to look into the adoption method."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:48 pm
Aukai Oceansoul

Isaris hummed as he listened to his beloved. "Yes we did discuss children. I wouldn't mind going to one of the orphanages around here." he rubbed Vallen's back absently. Finding that as he got older, he got more mellow with certain things. He tilted his head. "Where did you think we should start?"  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:12 pm
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

"The largest one in Jauhar, they won't have that many resources and we will see as many children as possible in a shorter time if we start there, conviniently it is the one closest to us now. Lets go!"

He was so excited he thought he might cry. And he NEVER cried. He held Isaris's head squarely in his hands and kissed him hard. "Thank you my love. You are my everything."  
◈ Tendaji [RP Area]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games