Reply Roleplaying
[B] Ocean Breeze & Bitter End

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kickflipping Cow

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:18 pm
Ocean Breeze thought Stars was the prettiest doe he'd seen. Finding out he was going to be a father with her had made him smile, and then panic a little. He didn't know how to be a dad, but he knew he wanted to see Stars smile, and to see her and the life within be happy, and healthy. So he was here, looking for... something. He didn't know.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:20 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.The light clipping of the buck's hooves was telling.
A happy buck.
An impending father.

An innocent.

The giant caveworm rustled out of the bushes, its little legs scurrying behind. Scurrying in such a way that the clip of the little legs matched his, except it echoed down the row of many more legs.
It stopped right behind him. Its first half rose, high, to hover over him.

Its mandibles clicked, above his head. The feelers shifted, to and fro.

Kickflipping Cow
What will you do now, Ocean Breeze?!

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

Kickflipping Cow

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:42 pm
Oceans first thought was to charge at the giant cave worm, because it scared him! He thought better of attacking it and moved a few steps away from it, eyes wide.

This was not what he had been looking for....was it!?

Ocean stared at the cave worm a few seconds, swallowing hard because he had never seen one before. Were they viscious? Would it attack? he wasn't sure. Maybe he should run. Except he felt frozen in place, staring up to where the clicking noise came from.

Maxx D

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:09 pm
The arm-like claws, clasped at its abdomen, unfolded. They reached out, beseeching. It reached out to the frozen buck, mandibles clicking still.

Is this as far as you will go? A whisper, drifting across humid air. Weren't you seeking something? How quickly you submit to fear...

It came closer, little legs carrying the back up with the travelling front. Its insectoid eyes glowed softly, and the light danced off the buck's many horns.

Kickflipping Cow
Feel free to react however you feel is in character to! I can roll with it, so long as it doesn't control/predict my reaction and movements. I promise you'll get your blessing sooner or later. lol

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

Kickflipping Cow

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:44 pm
He stared a bit before he swallowed hard to forget his fear as he heard that voice from somewhere.

"I am! I want Stars to smile and for the life she carries to be happy and healthy and I'll do what it takes to see that happen!"

The acha moved then, dragging his hoof along the ground fear and surprise gone and he feeling very determined. He wasn't about to let a big bug eat him (or whatever it was planning to do!), he just wanted to get out of this in one piece. So now, he was preparing to charge at the bug, thinking it was his bst plan.

Maxx D
Thanks for explaining things as we go it helps!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:51 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.The caveworm seemed to regard his battle stance with some thought, its claws folding back in before its chitinous hind lifted. It started towards the buck rapidly -

- but soon, it was not a worm at all. It was a mare, eyes glittering in a familiar way, sporting a toothy smile. She stopped right ahead of him, and her nose booped his, a little severely.

"Too impressionable," She scolded, then smirked, "but adaptable. May your mate and children be happy and healthy."

She turned, briefly looking over her shoulder, but her tone was not unkind. "And perhaps, may they be a little less naive than you are."

Then she was a caveworm again, meandering away, and the ambling was no longer terrifying.

Kickflipping Cow
I'm glad it's been helpful - she's a tough one to get a blessing with, and now ya got it. So you can write a finishing post, edit 'Bitter End' into the title and you're all done! 8D

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

Kickflipping Cow

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 12:46 pm
He made a face as the worm started toward him, sure he was about to be attacked and he scrunched his face and closed his eyes to prepare for impact.

Except he felt a nose on his and he startled taking a quick step back eyes wide, giving a startled laugh. "Oh...thank you!" this was not what he had expected to happen and was super glad it ended so well!

Ocean watched the mare turn back to the worm, and it move away, he shaking his head some at himself more than anything.

Maxx D
Thank you and wow she's pretty!

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces