Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply Roleplaying
[B] Sane Enough (Slightly Mad/Wildflower Breeze)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Scaramouche Fandango

Big Wife

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 5:06 pm
He wasn't worried. Much to his utter shock, he wasn't worried. And he wasn't actually worried that he wasn't worried- there was no anxiety spiral regarding his impending fatherhood. He'd never thought much about being a parent, but he'd always known the massive undertaking it was- you brought life into the world, you should at least take some responsibility for it. He thought that this would bring worry, deep tired lines of anxiety- but no, he wasn't worried. It would be ok. He wasn't going to drive himself crazy over this. Everything was going to turn out the way it should.

Would the swamp cradle his children's brittle eggshells, so fragile and thin? Yes, yes it would.

Would his children have food to eat? Yes, yes they would- they wouldn't have to face the desert's harshness, not here.

Would they be safe? And here he admitted he did not know- but can any parent truly guarantee the safety of their children? Accidents can happen- but he'd be there. He'd do his very best, and that's all he could do- which was why he was here.

There were advantages to be had, certain boons one could seek out. There were those who were deeply in touch with the Swamp, and they could... manipulate things, sometimes. Small things, but important things.

He'd come here to ask for safety, if it could be granted.

Not long now. He'd never met one of the ascended, but things felt... calm here. Calm, but charged with energy, like a firefly at rest.

"I've come to beg a blessing," he said to nobody in particular, letting his voice carry through the glade. "I am to be a father, and though I have not met them yet, I love them very much. If you're here, and you can hear me, what must I do to keep them safe?"

He seemed alone, with only birdsong for company- and so he waited, patiently. Things would happen as they should.

Kitty Sprightt

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 4:52 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The birdsong here was animated, lively, and cacophonous, composed of the songs of many different kinds of birds hopping about in the boughs and through the brush. After the acha addressed the air, one bird in particular peeled off from the flock and landed gently on his back. It tilted its head this way and that, and trilled at him with a questioning tone, as though asking him something. Its green eyes, first one, then the other, peered at his face, sparkling brightly in the sun. Very brightly.

theCorniest
Crew

Colorful Contributor

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas