Submit

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2018 5:07 pm
Syn snorted at the response. "I have the same problem with Cain. He thinks that just because he's from an old line, not dad's though, that he has rights to me. And the idiot won't take no for an answer." he replied after a second. "One can hope." he added with a bitter laugh. He only nodded about the hunters. They weren't really a danger of they kept low. He blinked before looking down at his hand and all but froze when Xander locked his skin. He had to fight down a blush before gently pulling his hand away. "Thanks for that. Maybe we should head to the buffet now, hm?" he said, wondering why he was so flustered, not noticing that his eyes had taken on a light gold hue and eyeing the vampire like he was prey.

Zara_The_Huntress

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2018 5:28 pm
DragonMistress07

Xander nodded wondering. The reason why Bryne wanted was power. He wanted at least 3 more attached to his line for when he reigned whatever. The Veles seemed to scare people with their own unknown origins. A great card to add to the fold now wouldn't. His brain clicked as he realized what he was doing. "Um sorry... I wasn't thinking about ..." He released the other avoiding his brother's gaze. A soft red held his eyes. Xander nodded leading him in. He just drank his own blood off his stepbrother's hand... in bard daylight... Xander bit his lip. "Booth okay for you? Maybe away from the windows?" His eyes latched onto Syn's flashing his fangs.  

Zara_The_Huntress

Shadowy Rogue

7,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2018 6:54 pm
Syn mentally slapped down his urges, realizing that this was not the time. "It's fine." he replied after a second of getting himself together. "A booth is good. Maybe in the back?" he added as he followed his stepbrother into the restaurant, wondering what the hell just happens to him? He met Xander's gaze with his own, staring into them before nodding. This was very bad. He had a slight inkling of what waa going on with him but he wanted to talk to his dad before he decided anything. If it was what he thought it qas, then he was in big trouble.

Zara_The_Huntress

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:21 pm
DragonMistress07

Xander dropped in the both and ordered water for himself. Did he really just bring his step brother to a restaurant with human food he could really eat and...in daylight. For what? to talk over stupid things they had to go through. It sounded more and more like a date... And he even offered to pay. Xander shook his head slowly. "Oh look the lines are low. Why don't you go get something. I'll wait here." He needed to calm down. He felt his eyes and rubbed them softly. He realized. Xander tried to return his eyes before they were spotted.  

Zara_The_Huntress

Shadowy Rogue

7,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:34 pm
Syn took an opposite seat, still in thought. Okay, calm down. What just happened meant nothing. Though, those dreams were starting to make sense. He blinked at Xander statement before ordering a chocolate mulkdhae for himself and then nodding. "Okay. I'll be back." he replied quietly as he stood up and headed over to the buffet, letting Xander pull himself rogether and filled his plate up with a lot of meat as well as some vegetables to balance it out before heading back to the booth. He could always come back for seconds and hebwould as his appetite was bigger than the other weres. "You okay now?" he asked, setting his plate down.

Zara_The_Huntress

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 4:51 pm
DragonMistress07

Xander watched him go and wondered how many platter would come back. He was sure the humans would be gawking at him. "A milkshake... Why didn't i think of that." He sipped his water calmly. He had to blend in. He rubbed his eyes feeling the throbbing. He glanced at his step brother and wondered what it was like feeding off a were.... STOP Xander looked away shaking his head. The server dropped off the shake and a plate placed down before him. His eyes blinked several times. "Kinda glad mom tends to cook for you all. I coud imagine how the kitchen would look after" He teased. "Huh? Yeah all healed. You? Want some bacon with your bacon?" He should probably go get a plate himself. It was a buffet. He could pass it over to Syn without anyone noticing.  

Zara_The_Huntress

Shadowy Rogue

7,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 6:35 pm
Syn snorted at the comment before taking a seat. "Yeah. Be thankful it was just me and dad. If i had more siblings, there wouldn t be any food in the house at all."he replied with a small smirk. "Well, that's good. Glad you're feeling better." he added as hd started on his food. He was very hungry. "Huh? Nah. I'm good. But you should get a plate. I know about the meat thing but can you actually eat anything? " He asked as he took a sip of his milkshake as he awaited a response from the other male while keeping an eye out for annoyances.

Zara_The_Huntress

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:26 pm
DragonMistress07
Syn snorted at the comment before taking a seat. "Yeah. Be thankful it was just me and dad. If i had more siblings, there wouldn t be any food in the house at all."he replied with a small smirk. "Well, that's good. Glad you're feeling better." he added as hd started on his food. He was very hungry. "Huh? Nah. I'm good. But you should get a plate. I know about the meat thing but can you actually eat anything? " He asked as he took a sip of his milkshake as he awaited a response from the other male while keeping an eye out for annoyances.

Zara_The_Huntress

"Or if you had kids..." The notion made him sad for some reason. He shook it off. He thought soft some idiocy he suppose. Why would that make him sad... Being with a woman and having to deal with their kids.... Xander watched him eat. "Does oxygen count?" He mused. "I can fake it but it doesn't do much for my system." He explained as Syn gored. His eyes fell on the waitress. Who passed four times. It was rather annoying. "I'll be back," He went to the buffet looking through the meats picking more and more up as he went. He came back with his own plate full matching Syn. When no one was watching, Xander shoved a few scoops onto Syn. "I have to watch my girlish figure now don't I?...So what is the deal with this Cain guy? Can you not just do some dominance thing on him to make him walk away or threaten... him more?" It may have been rude but they were suppose to be here to speak about the others problems. Right?  

Zara_The_Huntress

Shadowy Rogue

7,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:55 pm
Syn just rolled his eyes at the comment before continuing to eat. He noticed the waitress too and frowned. Why was she so interested in thier table? Hmm. He would keep an eye on her just in case. He nodded as he watched the other get up and leave and then return a few minutes later. He raised an eyebrow at the gesture but accepted with a quiet thank you before pausing in his good when Xander asked him that question. He shook his head. "No. Tried it once. He took it as a sign that I was interested in him. I wasn't. Now He will not.leave me alone. If I'm lucky he'll run into some hunters." He he replied quietly. He didn't mean to sound so rude but Cain was working his last nerve. "What about you? "

Zara_The_Huntress

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:04 pm
DragonMistress07

Xander thought carefully. "Ever thought of getting a pretend girl? Like someone be your girlfriend for a week? Maybe he'll leave you alone?" He suggested. Humans did it at time and if managed correctly they actually got away with it... and sometimes ended up together. Xander rotated his fork about with food playfully. Occasionally, he raised the fork to his mouth bringing it down when someone passed pretending to eat. "I would suggest finding hunters but that would make me a horrible person now wouldn't it. What about me what?" He tilted his head questioning.  

Zara_The_Huntress

Shadowy Rogue

7,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:05 am
Syn shook his head. "Wouldn't work. I have no interest in girls and even if I did, they would just think that I wanted to be with them. I get that enough from Lydia." he replied after swallowing his food. Plus, the female weres had no appeal to him. He was gay thought he would never say it out loud. "I mean, how did the thing with you and whatever his name start?" he asked, as he finished off his first two plates and was working on the third. Man, he was really hungry today for some reason. He would probably go through six while plates or at least until he waa full.

Zara_The_Huntress

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:25 am
DragonMistress07
Syn shook his head. "Wouldn't work. I have no interest in girls and even if I did, they would just think that I wanted to be with them. I get that enough from Lydia." he replied after swallowing his food. Plus, the female weres had no appeal to him. He was gay thought he would never say it out loud. "I mean, how did the thing with you and whatever his name start?" he asked, as he finished off his first two plates and was working on the third. Man, he was really hungry today for some reason. He would probably go through six while plates or at least until he waa full.

Zara_The_Huntress

Xander nodded. "Ah." And the thought occurred to him that he had walked out infront of the male naked.... and didn't realize he was gay. Xander sighed, "Were's have sensitive noses right? you try spying him him down with eucalyptus wax? The smell would drive him nuts and make him run... maybe spraying him with it?" He was really trying to give him ideas. "Maybe another guy then? I mean if he isn't getting the hint by your actions then you are going to have to have...your mate show up...in a sense I have no idea what I am telling you. I'm going off what wolves do and a mixture of humans." He struggled with the next question. "Bryne?" Was he referring to Alan? Xander stared at him hard.  

Zara_The_Huntress

Shadowy Rogue

7,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 6:18 pm
"I will take those into consideration." Syn replied with a smile as he used his shake to wash down the food. He ordered another one as he took a pause in his eating. "Yeah. I mean, I know he harasses you. Is it because of your lifeblood blood?" he said, leaning back into the booth, crossing his arms as he stared back. Their situations were similar but also different. He didn't know why, all that he knew was that is was. Plus, these hunters worried him. He would hate for anything to happen to his family. Vampires or not. He would kill for them if he had to. His father was the same.

Zara_The_Huntress

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 6:53 pm
DragonMistress07
"I will take those into consideration." Syn replied with a smile as he used his shake to wash down the food. He ordered another one as he took a pause in his eating. "Yeah. I mean, I know he harasses you. Is it because of your lifeblood blood?" he said, leaning back into the booth, crossing his arms as he stared back. Their situations were similar but also different. He didn't know why, all that he knew was that is was. Plus, these hunters worried him. He would hate for anything to happen to his family. Vampires or not. He would kill for them if he had to. His father was the same.

Zara_The_Huntress

Xander thought carefully how to state this. "Vampire lines pure bred ones have been around for generations. They either managed to become nobility or some sort of elite force. There is always some trace they could be looked into. A trace.A history you can link them to. There's a starter. Understand? There are many...They are like a tree where you can see a branch trace back to another branch... You have more in that family..." He paused. Maybe he stated incorrectly. "Bryne's family for example. He has the starter, the ones that branched off and other lines of his family. When it comes to mine. My mothers." he glanced about looking at those he knew were vampires. None were listening. Which was fine with him. They didn't know him directly. "We popped out of nowhere. There's me and my mother.... uncle Tate... and 5 others. That's it. How we came to be I don't know. I don't know whom our founding father or mother is. We are new blood to them. Rare...That's just how the Veles line is. I know why I'm a pure blood. Mom had me. How is she one I don't know. Unknown is feared... unknown is wanted...." He thought of Bryne. "When I entered the school, Bryne wanted to add me to his little alliance. Pure bloods usually stayed together. Strength in numbers. He doesn't like half breeds. He believes humans are cattle. Those who are turned are to be slaves. If and when he raises to adulthood, if he manages it, he will try his plans. To be friends with a line of vampires that is unknown throughout the world. Would you not consider that a trophy? "  

Zara_The_Huntress

Shadowy Rogue

7,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:11 pm
Syn just continued to eat while he listened. After a bit, he finished off his food and shake and decided that he was done and full. "I see. That sucks." he replied, patting the other gently on the hand before moving away. "So, what do you want to do when lunch is over?" he asked after a second of processing what Xander had discussed. To be harassed just because you were a pureblood wa not rig ht and he knew the feeling. No one from the other packs knew that he was from the very first line. If they did, they would never leave him alone as he already had enough problems with the present. He so did not want to deal with the fallout of anyone found out that his dad was the very first were.

Zara_The_Huntress

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces