Zara_The_Huntress

Shadowy Rogue

7,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:58 pm
DragonMistress07

He shrugged, It only got worse with Kindra marrying the werewolf. It made their blood more unique it vampires it seemed. "Truthfully, I would probably debate blowing up a few classes." He chuckled, "Either go to class or ditch. Depending on how I feel. You? So what about Lydia... is she like Elle?" He asked because he was trying to figure out more. Maybe actually be brothers and deal with this world together.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:31 pm
Syn just snorted as he leaned back against the seat. "I can understand. I really don't feel like going back to that. I might get yelled at by my dad, but to be honest, I can't being bring myself to give a damn." he replied after a second. He blinked when Xander asked him about Lydia. "Yeah. She's for it in her head that I need to be saved from you and Kindra. I told her ahe was being stupid but she wasn't hearing it. She actually tried to jump me at one point. So, I ended our friendship and told her that if she came near me, I would snap her neck and make aure that no one would find her body." he added after a second, running a hand through his hair.

Zara_The_Huntress

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Zara_The_Huntress

Shadowy Rogue

7,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:49 pm
DragonMistress07

Xander tilted his head and chuckled, "You like amusement parks? Or would you just prefer to hang at a park?" He asked. It would be fun. His mom would over look it seeing as he was being brotherly with the were wolf. "Elle I assume always liked me but she doesn't see me needing saving from you all. Just a purebred who actually doesn't see her as a sired but a being you know?" He shrugged, "you have like to threaten people. Doesn't seem to be working by warding them off. Maybe I need to try it." He could threaten but he was sure the outcome would be the same now wouldn't it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:14 pm
Syn just crossed his arms, listening. "Hmm. Nah. Amusement parks are killer to my heard with the inhuman hearing and all." he replied after a second. "But a walk in the park sounds nice. I can visit ma's grave on the way back home." he added, nodding to himself. "At least your friend didn't try to rape you." he added before standing pushing himself away from the booth. "So, are you ready to go?" he asked, stretching as he awaited a response from his brother. He was sure dad would let go once he realized that Syn was atte rping going to get along with his brother.

Zara_The_Huntress

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Zara_The_Huntress

Shadowy Rogue

7,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:02 pm
DragonMistress07

Xander nodded. He should have realized the ear situation. His eyes looked up at the were and looked at him thoughtfully. Xander smiled soft, "I'm sorry for your loss." He stated before getting up. "Mine wouldn't have tried?" Alan like girls, Elle was into him that was sure but he couldn't see her raping him... He's other buddy had his eyes set on someone a secret Xander swore to secrecy. "It's not like I'm eating Syn." He laughed before getting up and dropping a few dollars on table as the tip. He leaned to the door waiting.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:30 pm
Syn just shrugged. "Thanks. I appreciate it." he replied with a soft smile before following the other to the door. His thoughts about the night his mother died was foggy at best. He tried to remember but it gave him headaches so in the end, he had to stop. But as long as he could remember his mother, then it was fine. "Come on. Let's go." he added with another smile, shaking himself out of his thoughts as he walked past the other, grabbing his wrist gently and pulling him outside.

Zara_The_Huntress

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Zara_The_Huntress

Shadowy Rogue

7,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:35 pm
DragonMistress07

Xander found his wrist softly tugged and grinned oddly enough. "You were the one being slow Syn." He shook his head trailing the other taking lead just to be a brat. He actually felt better not going to the school. This was actually rather fun. No teachers, no students. No race wars, no stares. He beamed at Syn. Xander shifted his arm sliding Syn hand to hold his without a thought.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:56 pm
Syn just rolled his eyes but allowed the other to take the lead, blushing lighrkh when Xander's hand slipped into his and he couldn't help but let his fingers intertwine with his brother's as they continued. What was happening here? He felt strange all of a sudden but it was a nice strange. He was just happy that he didn't have to go back as the stares, fights, whispers were getting to be too much for him. He knew that Xander probably felt the same way. What were they going to do about this situation?

Zara_The_Huntress

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Zara_The_Huntress

Shadowy Rogue

7,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:41 pm
DragonMistress07

Xander felt his fingers and smiled softly. Xander held it. It felt weird. He merely shook it off before they wandered into the park. Xander glanced at Syn, "your turn to lead. I been suggesting for an hour now. " He grinned before glancing at their hands turning red for a second as it occurred to him. He didn't release oddly enough though.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:22 pm
Syn blinked out of his thoughts before nodding and starting to lead the way, not bothering to let go of the other's hand. It meant nothing, right? "I love coming here. It's so quiet and peaceful. No fighting, arguing, nothing. I can just be myself here." he started as he pulled Xander down a path that lead to a special place that only he and his father knew about. "This is where I come to meditate." he added with a smile. "My mother's grave isn't too far from here so we can relax and I can visit her. That okay?" he asked Xander, stopping ro look at the vampire.

Zara_The_Huntress

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Zara_The_Huntress

Shadowy Rogue

7,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:47 pm
DragonMistress07

Xander followed more slowly taking in the sights. He tried not to come to the park as much seeing as he lost his father in the area around there. He was tugged to a direction. His eyes winced a bit when the sun hit just right thought the tree leaves. "Meditate huh..." He nodded as they continued on. "That's your call. I'm not your parent." He said letting go to wonder about the area. He was just a teen very much like Syn. Who was he to dictate what the other did. His eyes looked back towards the path they came from. He wondered where his father's body would have been if they found it. That night was a blur. He was there, but every was just red from what he recalled. A voice, claws, nothing but red and black.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:08 pm
Syn just shrugged before plopping down on tbw grass with a grown. "We can just hang here for a bit until it's time to go home. That okay with you?" he said after a second or two of thinking. He didn't know why but the thought of being alone with Xander made his stomach feel funny and he was more nervous that a hooker in church. It was very strange and he did not know if it was a good thing or a bad thing. He just hoped it wasn't what he thought it was. He had enough problems being a teenage werewolf. He did not need to be developing an attraction to his stepbstepbrother. Who was also a vampire.

Zara_The_Huntress

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Zara_The_Huntress

Shadowy Rogue

7,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:21 pm
DragonMistress07
Syn just shrugged before plopping down on tbw grass with a grown. "We can just hang here for a bit until it's time to go home. That okay with you?" he said after a second or two of thinking. He didn't know why but the thought of being alone with Xander made his stomach feel funny and he was more nervous that a hooker in church. It was very strange and he did not know if it was a good thing or a bad thing. He just hoped it wasn't what he thought it was. He had enough problems being a teenage werewolf. He did not need to be developing an attraction to his stepbstepbrother. Who was also a vampire.

Zara_The_Huntress

Xander looked at him. "Yeah sure that's fine." He needed a moment himself as he lingered among the trees. The park always made him think... Try to remember that night. He hardly ever came unless asked. He was still. Somehow being with Syn placed him at that serenity. He baffled him so. He thought others would have done so but no. His mother did at times but for some reason his normal jiggers didn't rise being there with Syn.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:06 pm
Syn watched the other from the corner of his eye and couldn't help but wonder what Xander was thinking about. He sighed to himself as he went back to meditation. Hebdidn't know what to think at yhis moment. He was at the age where his hormones were going crazy, plus to top it all off, he figured out that he's attracted to his vampire step-brother. Of all the times for fate to screw up his life, this was the time. Ugh. He was going to have to be very careful around his brother. He assumed that Xander didn't feel the same which was good he supposed but why did that make his heart heart? He shook his head before deciding that meditation would have to be cut short as he couldn't concentrate at the moment.

Zara_The_Huntress

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Zara_The_Huntress

Shadowy Rogue

7,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 8:34 pm
DragonMistress07
Syn watched the other from the corner of his eye and couldn't help but wonder what Xander was thinking about. He sighed to himself as he went back to meditation. Hebdidn't know what to think at yhis moment. He was at the age where his hormones were going crazy, plus to top it all off, he figured out that he's attracted to his vampire step-brother. Of all the times for fate to screw up his life, this was the time. Ugh. He was going to have to be very careful around his brother. He assumed that Xander didn't feel the same which was good he supposed but why did that make his heart heart? He shook his head before deciding that meditation would have to be cut short as he couldn't concentrate at the moment.

Zara_The_Huntress

Xander took a breath. His mind drew a blank of that night just his own breath and the pain. He couldn't help but wonder what happened that night. His dad and him were out, similar to this though in the dark of night. Red and black. His mothers blonde hair coming into view. Xander turned to Syn thinking calmly.  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff