Welcome to Gaia! ::

→ Labyrinth

Back to Guilds

Welcome to the many homes of the Dwellers! 

Tags: breedable, doggos, changeable, wolves, monster 

Reply → Archives
[CLOSED] Rock Painting Raffle Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bluedemonwolf
Crew

Darling Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:58 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Welcome to my little raffle for the twin night sky male!The Doggo you are entering for is in the above banner and also with this link. If you win this Doggo do note that he does have a twin, my doggo. There is no changing this but if you want they don't have to be close, or they can be. We'll talk about plots later.

Now then he's run into another twin set and they both have demanded that he helps them out by painting a bunch of rocks. Strange, right?! Well either way he was roped in and is no way able to produce the amount of rocks they want. So he's asking you for help making some painted rocks and maybe if he likes your rock he'll go home with you!

Simply put I have made some rock templates below that you can color with. I'm not looking for amazing works of art, but hey if you want to then go for it!, I simply am looking for you to try your best at making a painted rock. There are 5 templates and you can get a ticket for each rock type you color but only once. So you can paint 5 different rocks, one for each template, and get 5 tickets! You can color more than one rock on each template but anything after that first one won't get you anything other than my gratitude.

Also I'm hoping to use the images of the rocks you've colored in another future game (while crediting you as the painter) but if you are uncomfortable with that please make a note in your post. Put 'Hey Leave Me Out!' in big bold red and I'll know not to use your rock in that game. ((I'll make a form of that to include below)).

And since I don't want to leave out anyone who might not have the means to color a rock or doesn't want to show off their wonderful rock art, I've decided to allow everyone 1 free ticket! That's right everyone can have a chance! Also! Newbies, in this case those who have 0 Doggos, can claim an extra ticket! And since I'm a super curious person I've also included a small form that can yield extra tickets, just by telling me some information about the twin if you should win. You do not have to complete this form but it does give you extra tickets. Tickets for this are awarded on each category you complete (1 ticket per category). Yes Blue had too many game/contest ideas and just crammed them all together. Sorry. But please do color rocks! I'd love to see them all.

Opens: Now
Closes: 6/27/17 at 7 pm EST

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:11 pm
Rules:
1. Follow all shop rules and gaia rules
2. This is a free contest, run by another shop-goer
3. Anyone can enter! Newbies, Oldbies, and even staff!
4. Whining, guilt-tripping, or generally misbehaving over the contest will result in you being disqualified. This also includes trash talking all of the lovely rocks that people make!
5. You may not gift this Doggo to another. If you think they'd like this Doggo then have them come enter.
6. Post each form for each ticket you wish to receive. They do not all have to be in the same post.

Forms:
Free Ticket
[color=green][b]Claiming my free ticket![/b][/color]

Newbie (0 Doggos) Ticket
[color=orange][b]Hey! I'm New Here! How About You Help Me Out! ;D[/b][/color]

Rock Tickets
[color=blue][b]Check out these Rocks![/b][/color]
[spoiler][img][/img][/spoiler]

Do not use my rocks in future games
[b][size=18][color=red]Hey Leave Me Out![/color][/size][/b]

Extra Info Tickets
[color=purple][b]Let me tell you about this Twin[/b][/color]

Name/Meaning:
Relationship with Twin:
Personality:
Plots:

Rock Templates
Rock 1 | Transparent
Rock 2 | Transparent
Rock 3 | Transparent
Rock 4 | Transparent
Rock 5 | Transparent  

Bluedemonwolf
Crew

Darling Hunter

Bluedemonwolf
Crew

Darling Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:12 pm
List

1. CascadingRayn
2. Cheyriddle4
3. Cheyriddle4
4. SwordOfTheDarkOnes
5. SwordOfTheDarkOnes
6. Melomar
7. Melomar
8. -Luxona-
9. -Luxona-
10. -Luxona-
11. -Luxona-
12. -Luxona-
13. CascadingRayn
14. ChaosMyotismon
15. Revel1984
16. CascadingRayn
17. CascadingRayn
18. CascadingRayn
19. CascadingRayn
20. CascadingRayn
21. CascadingRayn
22. CascadingRayn
23. CascadingRayn
24. CascadingRayn
25. belloblossom
26. tricksterthought
27. tricksterthought
28. Rein_Carnation
29. Rein_Carnation
30. FrostyPeaches
31. Nivakun_Rii
32. Nivakun_Rii
33. Ebonrune
34. Ebonrune
35. Gracie Loff
36. Brittlebear
37. Brittlebear
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:14 pm
extra just in case  

Bluedemonwolf
Crew

Darling Hunter

CascadingRayn

Adorable Noob

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:01 pm
Hey! I'm New Here! How About You Help Me Out! ;D  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:36 pm
Claiming my free ticket!

Cheyriddle4

Shameless Kitten

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:02 pm
Claiming my free ticket!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:47 pm
Claiming my free ticket!

Melomar

Wind-up Waffles

wasluxy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:21 pm
Claiming my free ticket!

edit:
Let me tell you about this Twin

Name/Meaning: Aerglo ( "The name Aerglo is a play on the word ‘airglow’, a natural glow of the night sky from the reactions that take place in the upper atmosphere of the Earth." ) -momjunction.com
Relationship with Twin: Seemingly distant, as he's quiet and keeps to himself a lot, but he's always keeping an eye out and loves his brother dearly.
Personality: Quiet and somewhat shy, Aerglo is obsessed with night skies and all things glowy. Lava lamps? Glow sticks? Raves? Yisssss~ He doesn't really talk much, and can come off a little out-there and spacey, but he's pretty much harmless as long as you don't hurt his brother (or future mate).
Plots: I'd love for him to develop the habit of accidentally sneaking up on others, simply because he moves so silently that no one hears him approach, but perhaps with his twin always able to sense him?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:27 am
Claiming my free ticket!  

CascadingRayn

Adorable Noob

ChaosMyotismon

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:01 am
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:13 am
Claiming my free ticket!  

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100

CascadingRayn

Adorable Noob

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:54 am
Check out these Rocks!
User Image
- red is string hair :3
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

edit:
Let me tell you about this Twin

Name/Meaning: Caelum - is the name of a constellation which is an engraver's chisel.

Relationship with Twin: Which one is better? blue or purple??? Always in constant rivalry trying to prove his worth. Tends to feel inferior to his twin but hides it in his smile. Still, he has tons of great times with his twin and really does care for his twin. Feels like they are special since they do have each other. They were born the same day! How awesome is that?

Personality: Has a strong drive to be the best and leave his mark in history; however, he isn't the very best, and he knows this. He is much better at just being a sidekick. He is still very important, but just falls short in getting all the glory for his achievements. While he continues to work hard in trying to get his time in the spotlight, he cannot help but wonder, if he was just made to be a sidekick...

Plots: adventures, rivalry with twin, him trying to become clear of what he wants himself  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:42 pm
Claiming my free ticket!  

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

tricksterthought

Beloved Aggressor

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:24 pm
Claiming my free ticket!