Two nations quarrel after land, treasure, and who knows what. No one really know why the war had started or who actually started it. The nations are locked deep in battle for months on end. Smoke and black earth could be seen for miles. Villages and towns become deserted as the war rages on. Women and children were sent away to allow the men to fight so harshly amongst themselves. Only royals know why they fight. Months of blood lost and lust. Finally, Kingdom X had enough and contracted a man to lead their armies to finally end this annoyance.

The new commander is named Valles. He is strong and bold. He is a fierce fighter and a clever foe. Those on battle field who managed to escape have reported back. “He is two places at once.” They shuddered. After being informed of this. The prince/princess of kingdom Y decides to stop them as soon as possible. Soon enough though the prince’s forces ride into battle only to fall. Some escape and some are dead. The prince/princess was tossed off his/her horse and soon a sword was at his/her throat.

The prince/princess was disarmed and dragged into the main tent. He/She was chained and guarded. With in the tent, he/she saw a foe from Kingdom X staring right back at him, a smile perched his lips. The foe was the kingdom X’s old commander. With the prince/princess captured, the commander could easily convince the king to agree to kingdom X’s terms. However, two other fully armed and covered head to toe armor, enter. They wore the exact same armor and were the same height. “My king will pay you for you’re services and thank you for helping my kingdom.”

The helm of one was taken off revealing Valles. “Leave.” One said to the joyous male.Valles' mirror image walked pulling a knife when the male started to argue. There was a difference to them the prince/princess noticed as he realizing heels were sounding from the one with the knife. “You are long away from your legion Commander. Mine are within inches of me. Return to your tent and I will inform you of my decision come the morning. “ Valles told finally. His mirror image removed her helm. Twins watched the commander leave and both stare at the prince.

What happens to prince/princess after he or she is left with Valles and Marisska?

I kind a had a hit of inspiration. This can go interesting ways. You're character could fall in love with one or the other or maybe even both. What would the royal chose? They are twins remember so they are the same aside from gender. Not too picky. Remember hot and dirty scenes either time skip or Pms. Pm or post(quoting please if posting. It doesn't actually tell me in the notices) to join.

I am the twins.

Name:Valles & Marisska
Pic:User ImageUser Image
Bio:Valles and Marisska were once middle class children full of life and extremely happy. Their nation ended up in a horrible war in which the twins ended up in a camp and were subject to many things until the war ended. They escaped from their torture and started their own company. Each twin took over one part of company. This company was a legion of men and women who fought in wars for nations of Valles and Marisska’s choosing. They always get their views and manage to figure out the underlining goals of the nation they fight for.

Valles is the older twin. He spends most of his time spying and creating combat moves. He is about 6 foot 1. Valles is mostly a sword and crossbow kinda fighter. He tries to keep wars to a minimum so that another set of children don’t suffer the same fate they did.

Marisska gathers food and supplies while insuring the weapons are sharp and worth her while. She is about 5’7 using sword and knives in her fighting form. She helps those who are wounded during her spare time. Though she has some issues for men while Valles has issues with royals and upper class beings.
Side you are on: our own.
Who are we against: Whoever threatens us.