Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Octane Era Match Archives (2017 - 2019)
Drako Showcase Match!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WhosBadNowBoys1

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:21 am
The following contest is scheduled for ONE FALL!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 6:15 pm
JR: We know our World Heavyweight champion will be in action here next, but we have no idea who his opponent will be.

King: A mystery opponent for the champion. I can't wait to see who it is

the lights go out. Forsaken hits as blue, gold, and red lights flash.

JR: I'm not sure I recognize this music, King.

King: I'm just as clueless as you.

A man rises up from under the stage on a platform, long dreadlocks somewhat covering his face. He looks up, his eyes appearing to be completely black. This man had never wrestled in the WWFG, but he has wrestled before

"Introducing first, weighing in at 245 pounds, Demon!"

Demon looks down to the ring for a few seconds, then starts down the ramp. He stops at the end of the ramp and looks out at the fans, his face stoic even through the cheers that come his way. Finally he turns and walks around the right side of the ring. He steps up onto the apron and glances into the ring before turning back to the crowd. He leans back against the ropes and raises his fists as flames shoot up from the ring posts. Demon steps into the ring through the ropes and climbs the turnbuckle, then raises his fists again. White lights flash through the rafters before the lights come back up and Demon steps down from the turnbuckle. the music dies out as he turns to await the arrival of the champion.

JR: Now that I see him and hear the name, I know that this young man is a blast from our champion's past. His name is Demon and worked in the SEWF, wining their International champion and having a several matches with our champion.

King: So someone dug deep to get a real surprise for the World champion.

JR: A rivalry from 2009 resurrected

Aviator by Audio Push ft Brandy begins to play as the lights in the arena dim down. On the titantron, a video begins to play, starting with a highlight of Drako performing a moonsault.

I'm flya then a motha sucka
Like an Aviator
Like an Aviator
You know you can't touch me
'Cause I'm somehwere in the clouds
I'll be lookin' up or
I'll be lookin down
Flya then a motha sucka
Like an Aviator
Flya then a motha sucka
Like an Aviator

Finally, a single spotlight reveals the Soaring Dragon on the stage. He's dressed in the blue jeans and a dragon t-shirt again, covered by a black leather jacket and on his hands he has on a pair of MMA gloves. In his left hand is the WWF world heavyweight championship. He stops and looks out at the cheering crowd, a familiar smile on his face

Whatcha doin? Press pause
We might can share time
I got so much keys
That maybe we can share mine
Catch me up in the air
I'm starein widda nice dime
I'm in the clouds
So now they call me Price-Airlines
Now you can try and tell me
Who can hold these streets
Or name a badda rapper
Who can hold these beats
I keep raisin' the bar
While yo flow decrease
'Cause where I'm viewin from
Is past the nose bleed seats

On the titantron, more of Drako's highlights appear, including a personal highlight of winning the Deific championship, mixed in with strange images of mountains, trees, and a strange old wooden cabin with a single light in it, and an animation of a dragon flying through the air

"Making his way to the ring, from St. Louis, Missouri, weighing in at 200 pounds, he is the WWF World heavyweight champion, Drako!"

Like an Aviator
Like an Aviator
I'll be lookin' up or
I'll be lookin down
Flya then a motha sucka
Like an Aviator
Flya then a motha sucka
Like an Aviator

On the titantron, the screen goes a crimson red as Drako begins to make his way down the ramp after placing the championship on his shoulder

Now lemme lemme lemme tell
Hello to all y'all
We flyin' ova here
And you look so small
Girl I'm so fly
I'm never gon' fall
I'm busy or booked
Whenever these girls call
Yeah, all the girls
They tryna ride with me
I gott the G-4 baby
You can glide with me
I'm up in the clouds
So come and fly with me
We can go high
Fill the sky with me
Hit me 'cause I'm fly

The titantron images have changed again, as Drako walks up the steps and goes through the ropes to enter the ring

Like an Aviator
Like an Aviator
I'll be lookin' up or
I'll be lookin down
Flya then a motha sucka
Like an Aviator
Flya then a motha sucka
Like an Aviator

Drako steps into the ring and steps to the center. He grins, hitting a quick crotch chop to the delight of the fans before striking his old pose. Blue pyro shoots off behind him

Baby I'm some kind of
Touchin my swagga
Gettin' high off the ground
Yeah, you can check my wings
Phantom
High above the lane
And I don't plan on comin' back down

Drako straightens up and hops up onto the turnbuckle, holding up his title to the cheering fans

Yeah, I got my jays (con-daze)
So... so fly (should prally have a cape for her)
And if you ain't on
You'll prally say Okt
Three... Two... One
It's time for take off (take off)

He steps down and hands the belt to the referee before finally looking at his opponent for the evening.

The bell rings and the champion advances to the center of the ring, along with Demon. The two lock eyes, the crowd taking in the difference in size and some similarity between the two men. Finally, they go into a collar and elbow tie up. Demon gives one hard shove to send Drako to the mat, but the champion rolls up to a kneel and looks over at him. Demon stares at him intently and he makes his way back to his feet, then comes in for another lock up. Demon again powers him to the mat with a shove and Drako gets to his feet in the corner.

JR: This Demon, as he calls himself, is a powerhouse. He's overpowered the champion twice now in the early goings.

King: That's just a bit of getting reacquainted with an old foe. I'm sure Drako can regroup here.

Drako advances forward, this time clocking Demon with a right to the jaw. Demon stumbles back and Drako catches him with a couple of chops across the chest, then attempts to whip him to the ropes. Demon reverses the whip and Drako hits the ropes, then rebounds back with a dropkick to the chest. Demon falls back against the turnbuckle and Drako hits him with a Stinger Splash. The champion steps back and lets Demon stumble out, then kicks him in the gut. He follows with a snap suplex, taking Demon back to the center of the ring. Springing back to his feet, Drako steps out onto the apron and climbs the turnbuckle. Demon rolls to the outside, gaining some boos from the fans.

JR: Demon wisely rolling to the outside here.

King: Where's the wisdom when you're in the ring against the Soaring Dragon?

Drako simply changes direction and dives out after him, taking him to the floor with a diving crossbody that gains some cheers from the crowd. He gets to his feet first and pulls Demon up by his hair and rolls him back into the ring. Once again, he climbs the turnbuckle as Demon is standing up and goes for a diving ax handle. Demon turns and catches him coming down with an uppercut to the jaw, knocking him to the mat.

JR: What a devastating shot from Demon to the champion. That could be a knockout shot.

Demon quickly pulls Drako up and clocks him with another right to the head, then whips him to the ropes. On the rebound, he launches the champion with a back body drop but Drako manages to land on his feet behind him. Drako grabs him by the hair and drops him with a falling neckbreaker, then floats over for a pin

one....two...thre…

Demon just manages to kick out before the final count.

JR: A close call for the surprise opponent to our champion here.

King: The question is how much more fight does he have left?

Drako gets up and pulls Demon up, attempting to whip him to the ropes. Demon reverses and attempts a clothesline on the rebound. Drako ducks and hits the ropes again, only for Demon to hit a running high knee to the face to take him to the mat. Demon pulls him up and whips him to the ropes, planting him on the rebound with a rolling spinebuster, then goes for a pin.

one....two....t...

Drako kicks out. Demon pulls him up and whips him to the corner, then charges in for a clothesline. Drako ducks and lets him hit the buckle as he runs to the ropes. He rebounds back and Demon turns right into a flying forearm, taking him to the mat. Drako kips up, to the delight of the crowd and lets Demon get up on his own. When he does, he lifts him up just enough for an Inverted Atomic Drop, then knocks him down with a right hand. Demon bounces back up and Drako hits another Inverted Atomic Drop, then drops him with a superkick to the jaw before going for a pin.

one...two...th...

Demon kicks out. Drako gets up and waits for Demon to stand. When he does, he kicks him in the gut, setting him up to drop him with the Dragon Shot. Demon twists out from his grip and kicks him in the gut, doubling him over and setting him up for his owner finisher, the double underhook facebuster he calls the Demon Horns. Drako pulls his arms free and pulls Demon's legs out from under him, then catapults him into the turnbuckle. He pops up, letting Demon stagger back, then drops him right into the Dragon Lock submission hold.

JR: There it is, the Dragon Lock! Drako's submission finisher! And he's got it in right in the center of the ring!

King: Demon's gotta tap out here.

Demon does indeed tap out after several agonizing moments in the hold. The bell rings and Drako's music hits as he releases the hold and gets to his feet.

"Here is your winner the WWF World Heavyweight Champion, Drako!!!"

Drako stands and takes his title from an official before the referee raises his hand in victory.

JR: An impressive win for the Heavyweight champion of the world.

King: He looks primed and ready for his match at WrestleMania.

Drako watches as Demon rolls out of the ring and heads to the back before he puts the title on his shoulder and strikes his pose to celebrate.  

Drako Damone

red_dragon_masta

Dangerous Genius

5,575 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:49 am
"Well that was absolutely adorable Drako....bravo!"

Following what was blatantly a squash match, Jack Arson comes out from the back for the second time this evening, with his iW Underground Championship he boasts about meaning more then even the one Drako is currently hoisting in the air draped over his shoulder. Arson pauses on the stage, looking down the ramp at the champion with a smile on his face as he continues to speak.

"I gotta say Drako, your formula for what it is you do has literally not changed one bit in all the years I have known you. And why should you change, I mean look at the level of competition that you have around you....you're like a shark swimming around in a pool stocked with farm raised fish...this s**t has to be getting old. Trudging down that ramp to the same worn out music, doing the same worn out sthick...does it ever bother you that you literally look and sound like you are running on auto-pilot?"

Arson allows all that to sink in as he adjusts the title on his shoulder and looks out into the crowd before yelling out:

"FOLKS, WHEN IS THE LAST TIME YOU WATCHED THIS MAN AND HE DIDN'T MAKE YOU REGRET BUYING A TICKET TO THIS s**t SHOW? AND NOT JUST HIM...NAME ANYBODY HERE WHO HAS DONE SOMETHING UNIQUE IN THE LAST 5 YEARS...DON'T WORRY, I'LL WAIT!"

The entire arena is now flooded with a deafening chorus of boos..someone needs to shut Arson up..this guy was a nobody around here for years, who the hell does he think he is.

"And before you sit here and act like bringing up my tenure here in the Gaian efed world is gonna effect the Jack Arson of 2018 in any way shape or form...save that damn history lesson for someone who gives a s**t, because quite frankly I have transcended anything it is that you kids here in the shallow end of the gene pool could even ******** dream of. HAVE I GOTTEN ANYONE'S ATTENTION YET? DOES ANYONE OUT THERE GET WHERE THIS IS GOING? NO? Figures...I remember most of you being remedial as ******** so it really doesn't surprise me that I have to spell this out."

Jack laughs and then looks at the belt draped over Drako's shoulder.

"You know the funny thing about all of it...I used to covet that piece of s**t draped over your shoulder man. There was a time in my career that I thought that capturing it would be the crowing achievement of my entire wrestling legacy. I endured the ridicule and the hatred that was based on lies and deceit, and now I look at it and I can honestly say if we faced off for that belt I would toss it in a dumpster fire after I beat the ever loving s**t out of you...not because I dislike you Drako, I actually feel sorry for you. I feel sorry for you because I know you have a level of talent that could also transcend this place and you just don't ******** know anything different then what it is you're doing right here in this moment. None of you in the back do. You're all living in the stone age rubbing sticks together praying it makes fire. Sitting in the ghost town of a once booming community praying for a jolt to walk in a breathe new life into it."

Jack lowers his head, and his tone changes to a much more somber one as he continues to speak.

"I hate to be THAT guy Drako, but somebody has to come out here and put an end to this...you guys hunkered around the hospital bed of WWFG, which is been sustained on life support for well over 5 years. I am a WWFG original, SHOULD be in the Hall of Fame but we all know that backstage bullshit is never gonna let that happen don't we Drako. I am here to pull the plug, I am here to be the man that finally burns this place to the ground...like it should have been years ago. But don't mistake me for an executioner...because from the ashes of WWFG, I aim to take whats left and show anyone who still has an ounce of passion left for this a world that they never knew existed...and who knows, maybe even drag some old names long gone along for the ride as well."

Arson pauses for a second...an odd little smile on his face. and he lowers the mic and ponders as to just how the WWF Champion is gonna take this clearly off script and 4th wall shattering statement.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:38 pm
The WWFG World Heavyweight champion had been interrupted in his celebration, but not by the man anyone would have expected as Drako is on a collision course with the Royal Rumble Winner, Cartwright, at WrestleMania. No, instead he gets Jack Arson, at which point he stands and listens, but calls for a mic as he knows he must respond. When Arson finishes, Drako raises the mic.

"You know, this is the adorable thing. The return of Jack Arson, just in time for WrestleMania, after he's supposed to have been done with this place. Oh, and look at this, he's come back to bury the roster and talk s**t. Well, I must say, that is extremely new for you."

Drako's tone is clearly sarcastic with these remarks.

"So, let's address your points. My formula hasn't changed, you say. To that I say, there's a saying that goes if it ain't broke don't fix it. Meaning, my music has been the same for the past three years. So what? My brother's has been the same for over a decade. When you find a song that works for you, you don't change it. As for this match, I work with what I'm given, and I put on the show I'm able to. I have no shame in that."

Drako adjusts his championship.

"You do realize it doesn't make you look all that great or smart to talk down on a championship that you failed to win. But that's what you do when you can't get the job done, right? Then to make matters worse, you name drop the person who ******** hates you the most by giving him credit for the cheery picker thing he did some years back. The irony in this is, most likely, he can't even see it as, news flash, guy ain't here and probably doesn't check in too often. I mean, if you felt like kissing his a**, the least you could do was ask to rejoin his fed again. But hey, to each his own."

Drako's eyes focus on the championship on Jack's shoulder.

"I don't know a damn thing about the belt on your shoulder, and guess what? I don't much care either. See, I can at least respect the fact that you've gone somewhere to find success. But then you come here and mention that our community is less than thriving. Good job pointing out the obvious but the fact is, we're still here. As long as some of us want to come in here and do this thing, this thing that we enjoy, we will continue to do so. As I look around, this could be a sinking ship. And if it is, I guess I'll be the soldier that goes down with it."

Drako allows the crowd to react, this time with cheers, before he continues on.

"And see, here's something you can't fathom. If and when this community finally bites the dust, whether as a result of you "pulling the plug" or the rest of us voluntarily walking away for the last time, I have something you don't. That something is peace and contentment in what I have accomplished in my career. It doesn't matter if I get into the WWFG Hall of Fame as Drako, or any other hall of fame around here. The fact is, I have a family dynasty that achieved virtually every goal I had to accomplish. We are multiple time champions, main evented Wrestlemanias and other shows. I had feuds and storylines I look back on with pride. We've been in some of the biggest controversies in GFed history. But at the end of the day, I don't need additional validation. The fact is, I can walk away from it all right now and not have a single regret. Not one. Based on what you've said both earlier and just now, you can't make the same claim. You have regret, regret over not winning the title, regret over not being in the WWFG Hall of Fame, regret that the community has ostracized and vilified you. I can't relate to that. Sure, I have my detractors, but the amount of ******** I don't give about them is infinite."

Drako leans forward on the ropes, his eyes locked on Jack

"But what really sticks in my craw here is the idea that I don't know anything other than this. It's as if you think I got my start in Gaian Gfeds. No sir, the man behind this gimmick started long before this. I have branched out several times. I choose to be here. I choose to maintain my own fed here until such time as I choose to walk away. If I wanted to, I can find an efed anywhere else out here and join it. I would excel at it because if I join, I'm going to be dedicated. Don't mistake a choice to be active here as a lack of knowledge of any other type of efed. I know of several. I know of some on the rise, even yet to make their debut."

Drako straightens up.

"See, Arson, in life, all things must die. For there to be new life, the old must cease to be. Death comes in many forms. Here, it could be the community ceases to gather, or simply that the old guard brings in the new and leaves, letting the youth take over and reshape what we started. One thing is certain, the end of this community, the end of this federation, could never come at your hands. You don't have the power or the outright ability to do so. This place dies when no one wants to keep it running. Even if you find a few people to follow you into whatever it is you're part of, and that much would be a stretch, pulling the plug on the life support of WWFG, as you phrased it, would have to come from someone other than you. It would have to come from those who keep it going, like myself and Cartwright and Cyrus, and Bad Boy. Sad to say, you don't have it in you."  

Drako Damone

Octane Era Match Archives (2017 - 2019)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff