Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

styx and sloanes

Anxious Duck

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:24 pm
‟ ...

being forced to work with an old friend whom you no longer wish to
                                  acquaint yourself with ought to be a tricky situation. even worse if
                                  you have to pretend to be fond of them. the worst; pretending like
                                  you're married and hopelessly in love with them. however, backing
                                  out is not an option; it is the job after all.

...”

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:14 pm
User Image

Koiyuki entered the precinct with his usual flair, happy to be back home after taking leave. The last cast left him with some serious issues that he really.had to work out before the chief would allow him back. Jem, his faithful dog was by his side as he was needed due to Koiyuki sometimes having panic attacks and Hem is the only think that could calm him down. He headed over to his desk which hadn't changed or been touched since he left which was good as he hated others messing with his stuff. He took a seat with a sigh, Jem laying down beside him and had to wonder where Aleksei Asked was hiding, the b*****d.

styx And sloanes

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

styx and sloanes

Anxious Duck

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:30 am
User Image

'I'm sure you want to see this case to the end,'

It would've seemed like a normal statement, but coming from the chief, Aleksei knew that it was a warning; threat, even. Aleksei has never been taken off a case, never left a case open for too long and never backed out of a challenge. Even if that meant having to deal with Koiyuki for a while. The chief said that this was still his case, which Aleksei was thankful for because he got to be in charge, but he had to include Koiyuki in the case as well. They were supposed to go undercover, and even if Aleksei wasn't fond of the male, there was no denying that Koiyuki was the best at what he does.

"chelovek vverkh*" Aleksei muttered to himself as he left the chief's office, heading towards Koiyuki's. Despite the fact that they work in the same department, they have never had to work on the same case; Koiyuki mostly handles cases which need him to go undercover and Aleksei handles homicides. However, the do usually give each other glares whenever passing by. This time, they would have to do so much more than that.

Aleksei stood in front of the male's desk, his arms crossed and his stance showing off just how unhappy he was about this. "we're going to go undercover for my case," Aleksei almost demanded, hating the idea of asking Koiyuki for help. "meet me outside once you're done here and I'll fill you in," And with that, Aleksei started walking towards his own desk. He preferred this; him talking, taking the lead, and Koiyuki just listening. However, he knew that it wouldn't be so easy. Aleksei sat down on his desk with a sigh, instantly rearranging the 'organized mess' as he calls it. It was a mess, but he still knew where everything was. He gathered all the papers from his current case and shoved them into his case. This was definitely going to end badly, he just knew it.

DragonMistress07
                translation;
                * - "man up,"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:46 am
User Image

Koiyuki was sitting at his desk, catching up on his paperwork, and Kami, was there a lot. Some of them were reports he never asked for but he wouldn't be surprised if they were planted there by the female cops. They didn't like him very much and he had no idea why. He always tried to be friendly but they were just downright nasty to him. Especially when Aleksei was involved. Ugh. He was just placing the last sheet in his outbox when said male came storming up to his desk and all but demanded that he meet him outside for his case. Ko just gave him a look that clearly said 'don't tell me what to do' but he just nodded his head, muttering under his breath. Wow, he had forgotten how much of a d**k Aleksei could be. With that he finished up before standing up, tugging on Jem's leash gently to get her to come before heading outside. There, he proceeded to wait for Aleksei, all the while cursing him in his mind. It was no secret that he and him couldn't stand one another. The entire precinct knew about them.

styx and sloanes

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

styx and sloanes

Anxious Duck

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:01 am
User Image

Aleksei was told that Koiyuki had just been back from a case, which meant that he was more or less free, which was another reason why he would be perfect for this position. The chief, of course, did not care about what Aleksei had to say about this situation. The more he thought about it, the more reasonable it seemed; it was the rational thing to do, to close the case and bring this murderer to court. There was no time for emotion, as they have already wasted enough time playing cat and mouse with the culprit. Aleksei was determined to do whatever it took to see this person behind bars; even if it meant teaming up with Koiyuki.

Finishing up as quickly as he could, Aleksei headed out the back door and got into his car. He got seated before driving up to the front, where Koiyuki had been waiting for him. "Get in," Aleksei demanded as he reached in the backseat and got a couple of files, dropping them on Koiyuki's lap as soon as he got inside. Aleksei started driving to where he knew Koiyuki's place was. "I'm sure you have heard about it; the three murders in the past month; all were gay couples" Aleksei was quick to get into business, as he they had little time to get settled into their roles. "Two of the couples were married, the third had been together for three years; each couple lived together in a nice neighborhood an everyone had nothing but good things to say about them," Aleksei sighed lightly as the images of the crime scenes flashed in his mind.

"Since only gay couples are targeted, we will be going undercover as one" He explained as he parked in front of the male's house. "We have just bought a new house in a good neighborhood and will be moving in tonight," Aleksei was basically explaining their disguise, knowing that Koiyuki could fill the rest of the gaps. "Here's your fake ID," Aleksei fished it out of his pocket before handing it to the male. "You should pack up everything, as it might take a few weeks to several months; you know the deal," Aleksei looked over at the male, hoping that he hadn't missed anything important. He just wanted them to get settled in the new house, get to know the neighbors and make themselves known; then they have to play the waiting game and hope that they are the perfect target for the killer.

DragonMistress07
                I thought it would be a nice touch if they got fake names and jobs and everything; so they would really get into their fake lives that they would call each other by their fake names even when they're alone ~

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:03 pm
User Image

Kpiyuki just gave the other a look before sliding into the passenger side after making sure Jem was situated in the back before opening the files that Aleksei Alexis had thrown in his lap. He frowned as he read more and more. "These poor people. Killed because they were gay..." he said sadly. That really angered him as he was gay and there was nothing wrong with two men being in love. This killer had to go down. He blinked when he filtered the other's statement. "What?!" he replied after a second more of processing as Aleksei stopped at his apartment. The pinknette just stared at him like he was crazy, inwardly groaning about this. That was just great. He shook himself and nodded. "Okay. I can do that. Just...give me a few hours as it's going to take me a bit to get everything together..." he replied, accepting the id before getting out of the car. Jem hopped out of the window and by his side as he closed the door. "Pick me up in two hours. You can handle that, right hot-shot?" he said with a smirk before sauntering into his house to get everything together.

styx and sloanes

Occ: Okay. You can see Koiyuki being the more flamboyant one. Lol.  

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

styx and sloanes

Anxious Duck

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:48 am
User Image

Aleksei had to admit that his reaction was pretty much close to Koiyuki's when the chief first told him about them going undercover as a couple; it almost felt that the chief chose Koiyuki on purpose to spite Aleksei. There was no hiding that Aleksei's good relation with everyone had caused them to take his side rather than Koiyuki's when it came to their disputes. It wasn't like Aleksei had asked for them to treat the other male badly, as they had nothing against him; they didn't even know Koiyuki to begin with. The case seemed to be worse with the females in their division, and even though Aleksei had noticed it on so many occassions, he never bothered to interfere. He figured that Koiyuki was old enough to handle it himself, and besides, it wasn't like Aleksei himself was treating the male any better.

Watching as the two got out of his car, Aleksei just stared at the male a bit dumbfounded before driving off. “can I handle that? chto eto dolzhno oznachat?*” Aleksei groaned as he circled around the neighborhood, simply because he was upset by this whole situation. “chto s nim ne priglashayet menya vnutre?**” It wasn’t like Aleksei wanted to go inside, but it would have been the polite thing to do, right? Right. That meant that Koiyuki was doing it to get back at Aleksei; if this continues, they would never pass off as a couple, let alone a married one. “who even takes 2 hours to pack?” Aleksei groaned as he stopped by a diner that was several blocks away from Koiyuki’s place.

Seven cups of coffee later, Aleksei sighed, cracked his knuckles before asking for the bill. It had been a little less than two hours; by the time he reaches the house, it would’ve been exactly that. Getting into his car with a small takeaway bag of donut bites; it’s a stereotype for a reason. He drove back to the male’s house, parking the car and instantly hitting the honk to let the other male aware of his arrival. Aleksei was actually quite thrilled to see the house they would be living in; he had picked it himself, and had even gone to see the realtor and everything, just for it to look real. But the place hadn’t been furnished yet and was mainly just a couple of empty squares. The house was obviously paid for by their department, which was the best part about this. Aleksei liked his flat, but it wasn’t really in the best shape and he was never in it to take care of the place. But he would be spending more time at this place. It was like a paid vacation; bonus points for working on the vacation, but minus points for having Koiyuki accompany him.

DragonMistress07
                translation;
                * - "...what's that supposed to mean?"
                ** - "what's with him not inviting me inside?"

ooc; lmao you can tell that from his picture as well. did you draw that, by the way?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 8:56 am
User Image

Kpiyuki watched him go from his window, shaking his head. Still naive. "Come on, Jem. Let's get packing, hm?" he said, glad that he didn't have much to pack as he had only moved in like a month ago, so he still had some boxes that had not been unpacked yet. So, he placed anything that wasn't packed back into the boxes he had stored away, including Jem's dog bed and toys and other things as the hours went by. By the time Aleksei returned, he was ready to go. He wondered why thw chief had asked him to be the other's partner, knowing how they felt about each other right now. He blinked qhen he heard the horn honking and stick his head out the window. "Don't honk at me, baka! I'll be down in a second. Keep your panties on!" he called out before disappearing back inside again. He made sure he had everything, including a couple of suitcases before making his way back outside, locking the doors anfld Windows. He set the alarm as well. He also made sure to tell his landlord about what he was doing and she agreed to keep the apartment for him until he returned. With that, he headed to the car, placing his things inside along with Jem, before sliding into the passenger seat. "Okay. We can go now." he said to Aleksei, looking at him.

styx and sloanes
Baka: idiot. No, someone else drew this

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:42 pm
styx and sloanes

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2018 12:45 pm
User Image

The male's words angered him, to say the least, but Aleksei knew better than to bicker with Koiyuki; if they started, neither of them would back out and it would make the following weeks, or months, unbearable. Shoving his hand into his newly purchased bag of treats, Aleksei popped one of them in his mouth as he waited for the male. This was probably going to be harder on Aleksei than it would be for Koiyuki. The other male was used to going undercover and accting like a different person every couple of months, but Aleksei was not. But he had asked too many questions to Steven, another coworker who worked on similar cases to Koiyuki; seeing as there was no way Aleksei would ask the pink-haired male for help.

Watching the male get seated, Aleksei instantly took off. It was going to be a twenty minute drive, and Aleksei had already thought of all the things he had wanted to mention; about the case, of course. "The neighbourhood we're heading to is only one block away from the last murder place; the two murders before that were also within a ten minute drive." He stated, having worked with several people to determine which would be the most likely area for the culprit to hit next. "So, we met during college, dated for several years and got married three years ago," Aleksei leaned towards the male slightly, reaching his hand to the glove box and taking out a small box. "I had to take Jenny's measurements, but I think it will fit," He then handed the ring box to the male.

Aleksei had really thought of everything and took every measure possible to ensure that they pass off as a real married couple. He had been begging the chief to let him do this after they had established the connections between the murders. So, he has had a lot of time to work this through. "The realtor that sold me the house actually lives two houses away, and has invited us to lunch at her house tomorrow, to officially welcome us to the neighborhood," This was probably the hardest part about the whole situation; having to socialize with people. Aleksei could hold up a conversation, if it was crime-related; talking about normal things like taxes and the weather was not something he was particularly good at.

DragonMistress07
                first off, I'm really sorry I didn't reply earlier
                sincerely forgot ><;

also. I wasn't sure if we should have them change their names or not
                so I left it out
                and there are several other things, like jobs and stuff
                I wasn't sure if you wanted to include all that or not

styx and sloanes

Anxious Duck

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:22 pm
User Image

Koiyuki just hummed as he listened to Aleksei' s reasoning and had to hold back a bitter laugh at how they supposedly met. They had known each other long before college but he nodded anyway, letting the other know that he understood. He blinked, tensing slightly when he saw Aleksei reaching over towards him but relaxed when he was only going to the glove compartment. He stared at the box in his hand, beyond shocked that the older male had even thought of something like this. "I see. Okay." was his only response before carefully placing on the ring. Which fit perfectly. Huh. This was definitely going to take some getting used to as he knew that pretending to be married to him was probably killing Aleksei. Years ago this had been a dream of his but now, the dream was dead and the case was all that mattered now.

styx And sloanes

[The name changes should still go. Also, Koiyuki could have a job that has to do with fashion as he"s damn good at it. Lol. It's okay. I understand. Happens to me all the time.]  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 4:27 am
User Image

Aleksei wasn't keen on rings, let alone wedding rings, but he knew that it was a necessity. It was very rare to see a married couple who weren't wearing rings. However, it made the situation somewhat more bearable having him choose the ring himself. It wasn't anything fancy since he had to pay for it from his own money; simple but still enough to pass off as a real wedding ring. "Don't forget; Robert Sawyer," Aleksei reminded the male, even though he probably didn't have to, as he parked in their new house's driveway. Letting out a small sigh, Aleksei knew that there would be a lot of adjustments, and he wasn't particularly good at change; once he got comfortable in something, it felt disastrous to have even the smallest of changes.

"Dom, mily dom," Aleksei muttered sarcastically under his breath as he got out of the car. "Heads up," He called out to the male as he threw the house key in the male's direction; he had a duplicate, of course. Aleksei walked over to the back of his wrangler and stacked up a couple of the male's boxes, before carrying them inside. He had to start playing the role, just to get used to it by the time they're actually around people. It wouldn't be as easy for Aleksei as it would be on Koiyuki, who has gone undercover too many times. "Chief said that any extra desgining would be going out of our pockets," Aleksei spoke as they entered the furnished house; it was very basic and simple, but still looked like a house that people would live in.

"I'm willing to pay half if you think the place needs anything else," Aleksei offered as he set down the boxes, before going back to the car to get the rest of them. Walking back inside, he shut the door with his leg, causing a small thud, before placing the boxes down. "So, there's the living room and kitchen," Aleksei pointed towards the opposite directions; living room being on the left side of the entrance, while the kitchen being on the right. "There's a small garden outside which needs a lot of work," That was probably how Aleksei would be spending a lot of his time. He was a sucker for gardening, but never had the time; now, he did. "The bedroom is upstairs, as well as two bathrooms and an extra, unfurnished, room that you can do whatever you want with," Aleksei shrugged lightly as he looked around.

"I'll let you unpack," Aleksei spoke as he headed upstairs, having already unpacked earlier that day. Frankly, he was heads over heels in love with this house. He had to keep reminding himself every now and again that this was only temporary; the house belonged to the precinct after all, and would probably get sold as soon as the case was over. Aleksei walked into their bedroom and flopped down on his side of the bed [left side, because he's picky], he grabbed his laptop from the nightstand and opened it. Aleksei still had to write several reports for a few other cases that he was overseeing. It was probably just his need to feel like he was still a detective, and not a normal guy with a normal job and a normal house.

DragonMistress07
                translation;
                * - "home, sweet home,"

---

what would you like Koiyuki's name to be?
                and I'm guessing Koiyuki got "Robert's" sir name after marriage, yeah?

I might make Aleksei work with mechanics; probably the only thing he is good at aside from his actual work

styx and sloanes

Anxious Duck

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:12 pm
User Image

Koiyuki just stared at him before mentally smacking himself out of it stupor. He was a peofessional, and he would do this. Past feelings aside for the moment and he caught the keys that were thrown to him before placing them in his pocket. He made sure to get Jem out of the car as he watched the other move his things inside and had to vaguely wonder what the he'll he had gotten himself into. He walked into the house and fell in love with it instantly. He had always dreamed of living in a nice house like this but it had been a long time ago, when he still believed in love. He snorted to himself as Aleksei explained everything in thw house before heading upstairs. He just nodded to himself as he and Jem walked into the extra room, getting a feel for it. "Hmm. This would make a very nice sewing room, right Jem?" he asked his best friend who gave a happy bark, tail wagging as she realized there was a yard she could run around and play in
Ko gave a sweet-sounding giggle, taking it as a yes. And with that, he started to unpack, making sure to place his clothes and things in the closet after seeing the other male.on the bed, working on his laptop. He just shrugged and proceeded to keep unpacking until he was done. He had decided on the name Angelo Sawyer. "So, do you want me to cook dinner or order out?" he asked, after a beat, turning to look at his 'husband'.

styx And sloanes
That sounds cool.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:30 pm
User Image

Aleksei had gotten so engrossed in his work that he didn't give a second thought about Koiyuki until the male had spoken, making Aleksei take his attention away from his laptop. Only after hearing the male's question did it down on Aleksei that he, too, was actually hungry. "I've bought a couple of microwavable pizzas; they're in the fridge," Aleksei stated, having been used to eating frozen food for several years now, that he had already stocked up the fridge with them. "I'm sure you're tired so you don't have to strain yourself," Aleksei then turned his attention back to his laptop, slightly squeezing the back of his neck as it ached somewhat ached him.

"Besides, I'm sure you can show off your cooking skills tomorrow, as we can't show up empty handed" Aleksei spoke almost sarcastically as he cracked his fingers, before continuing his typing. Though he was still not used to talking to the male in an affectionate way, he was at least trying. He hadn't called him names, cussed him or even ignored him; that had to count for something. Not to mention that they didn't really need to act like a couple when they were alone; they only had to fool other people, not each other.

DragonMistress07
                sorry it's not so good
                it's 4:30am over here xD;

styx and sloanes

Anxious Duck

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:46 pm
Ocv: It's okay. I understand. Do you wanna stop?

User Image

Ko looked at him before shaking his head. "Okay. I will go grocery shopping tomorrow." He muttered, ignoring the almost sarcasm before disappearing out of the room and heading towards the kitchen. Good thing his sisters had taught him to cook or he and Aleksei would be living off of frozen pizzas and that will just not do. He took out two pizzas, one for him and the other for Aleksei. He made sure that they were both cooked thoroughly before letting them cool down. "Hey! Food's done!" he called into the bedroom as he set two glasses filled with juice on the island counter. He also made sire that Jem had her food and water before starting on his pizza. He winced. Yeah. Definitely going grocery shopping tomorrow. As he waited for Aleksei, his mind wandered to his new.job as a fashion consultant to a nearby boutique. It should be a very interesting experience to say the least. He also made sure to call his sisters and check on them like he always did at least once a day. It kept them close.

styx And sloanes

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces