just a job [1x1] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

styx and sloanes

Anxious Duck

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:44 pm

"That's not an option." Aleksei stated firmly when Koiyuki said that he could leave the two of them alone. "I will not choose her over you," His tone was steady and serious. If he had to choose, Aleksei would definitely choose Koiyuki. There was no competition, even. Koiyuki was family, and to Aleksei, that will always be a priority.

Letting out a sigh, Aleksei knew that Koiyuki was confident enough and he didn't care about what others said about him. However, Aleksei cared. He didn't want to be around someone who constantly says horrible things about the people he cares about. He only stuck with Natasha this long because she thought maybe she would change once she gets to know Koiyuki, but she never put any effort.

Aleksei was a second away from teasing the male, when he heard Natasha's voice. Her remark made Aleksei angry enough to want to break it off with her right then, make a scene and hopefully humiliate her. And he was going to do that, until he heard what Koiyuki said. "What are you talking about?" Aleksei questioned as he glanced at his friend for a moment, but then decided he wanted to hear it from her. "What did he mean?" Aleksei asked with a slightly harsher tone.

"Can't you see? He's just trying to break us up, so he can have you all to himself." Natasha defended herself as he stared at Koiyuki with disgust. "I told you that he was in love with you, but you never believe me" She stated before angrily crossing her arms over her chest. "Ko? Care to explain?" Aleksei didn't know if he believed what she said, but he knew that he could always trust Koiyuki, which was why he needed to hear the male out.

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:06 pm
Koiyuki blinked at that statement and had to smile inwardly at the protectiveness of his best friend. That was one of the many quality about him he liked. He then turned his attention to Natasha and was silent for a minute when Aleksei asked him to explain. "None of it's true, Aleksei. I have no interest in you other as a friend, a brother even. And the reason she's accusing me is because..." he paused mid-sentence and wondered if he should tell the truth about Natasha. Then she had to go and say something stupid and that was it. "First of all, Aleksei is not a toy. Secondly, You really want to get in this with me, little miss secret?" he replied, crossed his own arms. "You know what, Aleksei deserves the truth." he stated and with that he turned to his best friend. "Aleksei, Natasha is cheating on you with a quarterback of the football team." he said softly. Natasha screeched. "No, I'm not Aleksei! He's lying!" she replied, going red in anger. Koiyuki looked at her coolly. "Oh, no? He's been bragging about it through the school and apparently has pictures to prove it." he stated, watching Natasha go from red to pale. Huh. That's an interesting shade on a person.

He had to wonder though, if Aleksei would believe him or not. He would never lie about something like that but the doubt still lingered in his mind. The other male had said that he would choose him over Natasha but if he really liked her, would he choose her instead? What was doing? He had to reason to doubt his best friend, right?

styx and sloanes
Hope the cheating thing is okay. If not I can edit if you want.

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

styx and sloanes

Anxious Duck

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:03 am

"Ah. That Jeremy guy?" Aleksei questioned lightly as he glanced back at Natasha with a slight disappointment. "I guess it's good that he kept you sexually satisfied because I've been dreading doing it with you this whole time," His tone was cold and somewhat distant, which was his way of taking back what little dignity he had left. "You're just not really my type, physically," Aleksei looked the female from top to bottom before shrugging.

"Oh yeah, and what is your type? Him?" Natasha spoke, offended, as she pointed towards Koiyuki. "Is that why you two are so inseparable? Do you get it on together behind closed doors?" She spoke with such disgust in her tone that made Aleksei want to mess with her even more. "Me and him? That would be interesting," Aleksei let a mischievous smirk cross his lips as he glanced back at Koiyuki. "Let's head back to your place, yeah? We can try out some new things." Aleksei then grabbed Koiyuki by the arm and lead the way outside, ignoring Natasha calling after him.

"I probably just caused you more problems at school," Aleksei huffed lightly as they started walking towards Koiyuki's house. After a short moment, Aleksei glanced towards his friend before playfully pushing the male by the shoulder "You're supposed to tell me those things earlier, idiot" Aleksei let out as he smiled lightly. Despite having just broken up with someone he thought he liked, Aleksei didn't feel as bad since he still had Koiyuki with him.

DragonMistress07
                oh, yeah, definitely ~
                I really wanna have a flashback at some point when Koiyuki had a boyfriend
                we can even do that much later, but I wanted to share the idea
                it would be interesting to see how Aleksei would react to seeing Ko acting all lovey towards someone lmao

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:23 pm
Koiyuki nodded at his response. "Yeah." he replied as he watched his best friend closely. He could tell that the other was not happy and he really could not blame him. He had to fight back a snort at Aleksei's counter and couldn't help but feel a bit of vindictive satisfaction at the look on Natasha's face. Ouch. Rejection. There's nothing like it. And to be honest, did she really believe that Aleksei was going to choose her over him? Well, ilhe probably would have of he wasn't who he was but that wasn't the case so it was a moot point. He just gave Natasha a look when she said that, and wondered if he could get away with murder. God, he hated this girl. He blinked when Aleksei said what he said and returned the smirk, catching on to what his best friend was up to.

"It most certainly would." he said with a smile then nodded, trying ty hard not to laugh at the girl's livid expression. "Of course." he added, letting the other male grab his arm and out of the theater. He waved away Aleksei's worries. "Eh. Don't worry about it. If anything, Natasha needs to worry when Jeremy find out she's been unfaithful to him." he said, pushing the other back just as playfully. "Hmm
Didn't think you'd believe me as I saw how much you liked her." he added with a shrug as they made their way to his house. "So, do you wanna spend the night with pizza and a movie rental as we didn't get to see what we wanted?" he asked after a beat, looking over at Aleksei. "Or do you wanna do something else?" He added, just in case.

styx and sloanes
Yeah. Of course. I would love to see his reaction. Oh, do you wanna stop the flashback here and go back to the present?

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

styx and sloanes

Anxious Duck

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2019 5:17 pm

- - - - - - - - END FLASHBACK - - - - - - - -

' You really are an idiot if you think I'd believe anyone over you '

Aleksei still remembers uttering those words to Koiyuki back then. He also remembers spending the entire weekend at the male's house. It only took him a couple days spent with his best friend to forget about Natasha. Actually, that was how almost every break up has ended with Aleksei. He would go to Koiyuki for support, spend morning till evening with the male (and sometimes staying over) and soon enough, he would be over the supposed-heartbreak.

Glancing over towards the male walking beside him as they were making their way back to their new house, Aleksei let a sigh cross his lips. "I'm pretty sure I've never said this before, and I guess it's because we haven't really spoken in a really long time," Aleksei started, feeling like he was going to start stuttering out the words any time soon. He was never good at those sorts of conversation. Feelings weren't exactly his thing. "But... I really do miss you, you know?" He let out, his eyes focused ahead of him, feeling unable to look at the male.

"I know it's my fault, and I've been really difficult to deal with those past years," Aleksei continued babbling on before running a hand through his hair for a moment. "I just- I was kind of thrilled deep down when chief said I had to work with you, because I've really been meaning to fix things," Aleksei spoke truthfully. It wasn't his intention to carry this thing for so long. "Things just kept piling up, and before I realized it, it had been too many years and it seemed almost impossible to go back, so I didn't even try," Aleksei continued before letting out a heavy sigh. He could really use another cigarette, but he was trying to quit smoking mainly because of Silvia's nagging and lectures, so he only allows himself to smoke twice per day, and he's already used them up.

DragonMistress07
                is it too soon to fix their friendship~? o uo;

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2019 10:49 pm
Ko remembered Aleksei's breakup with Natasha. It had taken several days for him to get over the heart break but he has been happy that he had been there to help him through it all. He blinked out of his thoughts when said male started talking. He listened, feeling his heart constrict when h heard that the other male had missed him. He had missed him too and had to wonder why he had did what he did to push the man away in the first place. He could have held off on his feelings until they had graduated from college bit that moment, at the game, he could not stop himself. And one impulsive act lead to him and Aleksei's friendship to sour over the years. He continued to listen until the other male was finished. "No. Not all of it was your fault, Aleksei...I mean Robert. It was on me as well. I let one impulsive action ruin our friendship and I am really sorry for that." he replied after a moment of gathering his thoughts. "To be honest, I missed you too. And I want to be like it was before. But in order to do that, we have to start small and work out way up. If you are willing to do that, then so am I." he added, placing a hand on the other's arm to get his attention.

styx and sloanes
[Yeah. I think so. But they could start with small things like getting to know each other again. They are not the same people they were when they were young. Then we go from there maybe around page 10 as I think that's long enough. At least, that's my opinion. Btw, sorry for not replying sooner. For some reason my notice thing was acting up.

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

styx and sloanes

Anxious Duck

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2019 9:27 pm

Aleksei had been wanting to say that for far too long. He had always regretted carrying out that grudge for so long. He always regretted pushing Koiyuki out of his life. Aleksei only ever had two people he could truly trust and be himself around: Silvia and Koiyuki. There had been a time when Aleksei considered those two to be his family. The people that he cared about most in the world. The ones he would do almost anything for. To some extent, they still are. Silvia will probably always be important to him. However, even after all those years, Aleksei couldn't deny that he still cared a lot about Koiyuki. Even when they haven't been in each others' lives for a while.

"No." Aleksei denied firmly as he glanced towards Koiyuki with a stern expression. "I shouldn't have reacted the way I had. We always did share everything with each other and that shouldn't have been any different." Aleksei knew that, but he still didn't know why he reacted that way back then. He wondered many times that if Koiyuki was a girl, would he had reacted differently? He wasn't sure, still.

"The main reason, I think, that it upset me at that time was because I felt like our friendship was changing, but still, I was the one who ended up pushing you away." Aleksei knew it was his fault. He has accepted that a very long time ago. It was just his pride that made him unable to confront Koiyuki about it, until now.

Hearing the male say that he missed him and that he wanted the friendship back, Aleksei felt so relieved that he couldn't help but grin lightly. He has been somewhat scared that Koiyuki wouldn't want to be friends again after all the things that Aleksei said and did to him. "I can definitely do that," Aleksei beamed at Koiyuki's suggestion.

It didn't matter if they had to start small. As long as they were on good terms, Aleksei was glad. It felt like he can be at ease around the male again. It wasn't like the old days, but it was certainly better than how they used to be in the past years. Aleksei unlocked the door as they got to their house. "Ah- we start work tomorrow. I can drive you to the boutique before heading to the garage," Aleksei offered as they got inside. Aleksei wasn't too happy about working with mechanics, but at least he was good at it. He learnt from his uncle whom he lived with for almost eight years.

DragonMistress07
                oh yeah, that's what I meant. I didn't mean they would instantly go back like they were before. I meant that they would start trying to fix their friendship.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2019 9:47 pm
Ko was surprised by the firmness in Aleksei's voice but instead of arguing about it, he just nodded his head and accepted his apology. He was happy that the other male was willing to be friends again though their friendship could never go back to the way it was before, maybe it could be something even better. He was really willing to try as he had missed his first friend very much. He remembered that he had cried for a week after when he broke off their friendship and left him alone. He had his sisters of course but it was not the same. Since then, he had held a grudge of the man who had up and abandoned him but he decided to let it go as of now. He was half at fault for letting it happen and would not put all the blame on Aleksei. Though he had to wonder why the other male had rejected him? Because he wasn't a woman, maybe? He guessed that he would never find out and just focused on the present for now. He smiled slightly at Aleksei's statement before blinking when they reached the house. They were here already. Huh.

Koiyuki nodded. "Yeah. Sure. That sounds good." he replied after a second of thinking about it. "Though why you took a job at a garage is beyond me. Though you were always great with cars but still." he mused, pushing the door open once it was fully unlock and walking inside with Jem leading the way. He unclipped her leash, hanging it up before waiting for Aleksei to come inside as well.

styx and sloanes
Ah. Whoops.

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

styx and sloanes

Anxious Duck

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:26 am

Hearing the male talk as Aleksei walked inside, he let out a small scoff with a small grin across his lips. "Not all of us were born with an incredible sense of fashion," Aleksei teased, though he had always been beyond impressed with Koiyuki's style. It surely suited him quite well. And the male was also good at picking out what type of clothes fit others as well. "Some of us have to get our hands dirty." He joked lightly, though he meant it both figuratively and literally.

Glancing down at Jem, Aleksei was once again reminded that there were a lot of things that he did not know about Koiyuki. Like when he actually got her, and why he decided that it was a good time to take care of another living being. He also had other things he wanted to know, like if Koiyuki had ever fallen in love like he always said he wanted to. Or if the male had crossed out any of the goals that they used to set together when they were in school. Aleksei wanted to know everything that he had missed in the male's life. He wanted to catch up. He knew that it wouldn't happen over night, but he was just glad that Koiyuki actually gave him a second chance.

Aleksei headed to their bedroom, stripping down to his boxers and putting on a plain white shirt, before slipping into bed. He had his eyes on the ceiling while his mind roamed aimlessly, mainly reminding himself of things he had to do the next day. Aside from work, Aleksei also needed to drop by Silvia's place since it had been a week and a half since they last met, and Aleksei didn't like that. The male also wanted to get Jem a new collar; he guessed that would be a good way of showing that he was trying to deal with it, and it might make Koiyuki happy, which was also good.

"How long have you had Jem?" Aleksei questioned curiously, his eyes glancing towards the other male. "Was it for the job, or was she like a rescue or something?" Now that the burden of his mistakes were somewhat lifted, Aleksei was surely going to get all the answers that he had wanted to know over the years. He wanted to know Koiyuki as well as he did when they were younger. He wanted them to eventually be able to have at least somewhat of the same relationship they had before.

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 12:00 pm
"Why thank you." Ko replied with a smirk of his own
In truth, Ko could have gone on to become a fashion designer but his heart lied with being a officer. But maybe he could do both? It was something to think about at least. "Hmm. There's nothing wrong with getting your hands dirty." he added with a smile as he watched Jem head over to her dog bed and settle down for the night. He headed up behind Aleksei to the bedroom as had to turn away as the other stripped down to his boxers, a light blush on his face. Get it together, Ko! He shook away such thoughts before removing his own clothes, setting them in the laundry hamper before slipping into a large t-shirt that stopped just past his hips and a pair of shorts to finish it off. He undid his hair, letting it tumble well last his waist, stopping just below it. He was silent for a minute before deciding to let the other know. It was time to tell him. " I've had Jem for several years now." he started after a minute before sliding into bed. "I had to get her after one of my Undercover job went bad. I...was playing the part of a gang leader's right hand and he tried to...well, he tried to force himself on me and I shot him in self-defense. It was traumatic to say the least and the chief told me to get therapy and they gave me Jem. She helps me through when I have flashbacks of that time." he finished before settling down. That had been a rough couple of months for him hence why he hadn't been seen at work.

But he was glad that he could tell Aleksei that and get it off his chest. He wanted to tell the other male about how his life had been so far and he wanted to know about Aleksei's. Like how his sister was, and if he ever started dating again and things like that.

styx and sloanes
Hmm. I want to let Ko snuggle up to Aleksei in the middle of the night and have Aleksei wake up to it. What do you think?

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

styx and sloanes

Anxious Duck

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 4:56 pm

Aleksei hummed lightly at Koiyuki's response. So, it has already been years. Aleksei does sort of recall the first time that he saw Jem beside Koiyuki, and he does remember never seeing the two separated after that. Aleksei listened as the male explained why he had gotten Jem in the first place, and why he needed her to be with him all the time. Furious, would be an understatement. Aleksei was easily angered, sure. But he had every right to be. Knowing that someone he truly cares about had gone through such a horrible experience wasn't something he could keep quiet about. And it was worse that Aleksei couldn't be there to help him through it.

'Did you kill him?' That was the question that Aleksei really wanted to ask the male, but he decided against it. He didn't want to make the male open old wounds. "That was why you took time off back then," Aleksei stated softly. Even when Koiyuki was on an undercover job, he would show up at least once a week to update the chief on everything. But Aleksei remembers that there was a time, years back, where he didn't see the male for a few months. "And I was mean to you as soon as you came back," Aleksei spoke, being reminded of the way he spoke to the male. Aleksei never really insulted him, not straightforwardly, but he would act rather mean towards him. And Koiyuki would always talk back, but the first week or so when he came back, he didn't say anything to Aleksei's taunts.

"I'm sorry you had to go through that alone," Aleksei knew that Koiyuki wasn't alone. He had his sisters' support, the chief and he had gotten therapy. But he was mainly apologizing because he wasn't there to help him as well. Though Aleksei wasn't sure if he could actually help, but he did wish that he was there to at least try.

DragonMistress07
                tried to get something out. sorry if it's crap.
                also. I like your idea, go for it c:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 5:17 pm
Ko had turned over to look Aleksei. "Yeah. It had been a rough couple of months." he replied, remembering. He had shot the man who had tried but he hadn't killed him. No, but the man would be paralyzed before the waist down for the rest of his life while in prison. He had to testify against the man and has been happy that he got life without parole. But after the trial, he had been catatonic for days and the chief actually had to come to his apartment to check on him as he hadn't reported in. The next thing he knew he was going through therapy and then a while after that he had gotten Jem, who was a blessing as he didn't think he would have made it through the next few months without her. Ko was silent for a minute. "Yeah, you and the rest of the precinct but I was still to to shaken up to care in anyway. Plus, Jem kept those who tried to mock me away." he added after a minute of silence. He just smiled at the other male. "It's fine, Alek. I'm better now." he said, reaching out a hand and patting the other on the shoulder gently. "We should get some sleep. Goodnight." he finished before turning over and heading to sleep.

And sometime during the night while both were deep asleep, Ko had shifted closer to the other male until his head was laying directly under his chin and a hand resting on his chest.

styx and sloanes
It's fine. I can't wait to see his reaction 😁

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

styx and sloanes

Anxious Duck

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 5:52 pm
                "Yeah, good night." Aleksei spoke absentmindedly as his mind was still filled with many questions that he had wanted to ask, but decided not to. Like, if the guy had managed to get away or he had been apprehended? If the guy had actually done anything to Koiyuki, or if the pinkette had managed to get away in time? Aleksei was in no position to ask, so he guessed he would keep those questions for another day.

Letting out a groan as he shut off his alarm, Aleksei felt a weight on his chest which slightly confused him. The first thought in his mind was that Jem had snuck in during the night and had fallen asleep with them on the bed. Aleksei opened his eyes after a few moments, only to see that it was Koiyuki that was laying on him. Aleksei froze for a good few seconds, his mind slightly trying to wrap itself around what was happening. It was definitely unintentional, seeing as the male was sound asleep.

Aleksei almost wanted to brush Koiyuki's strand of hair out of his face, but he decided against it. The thing that Aleksei found weird was that he actually felt comfortable in that position. Comfortable enough that he didn't want to move. However, he knew that he had to. They had to go to work. Not only that, but he knew that he had to draw boundaries between them, seeing as they were just becoming friends again. Aleksei did not want to ruin this like he did before. Sure, they always shared a bed, but they never slept this close.

"Ko, you're too heavy," Aleksei joked as he rolled the male off to his own side of the bed. It was better to make this into a joke, and take it lightly, rather than show just how taken back he was by it. Once Ko was off him, Aleksei sat on the edge of the bed, cracking the sides of his neck. He actually had quite a good night's sleep, to the point that his body still craved the bed. Or maybe it just craved being close to Koiyuki again. Shaking that thought off, Aleksei was quick to get into the bathroom and shut the door.

Aleksei glared at his own reflection in the mirror, as if to scold himself. "What the fuck was that?" He thought rather aggressively. Even with his girlfriends, Aleksei wasn't one to cuddle. He only did it once in a while to have them stop nagging. Usually, the male liked his personal space, especially when sleeping. Which was Aleksei was somewhat surprised that he didn't mind Koiyuki sleeping that close to him.

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 6:37 pm
Ko woke up with a start when he felt himself being moved. He had been really comfortable and wondered what had happen. He blinked a few times until his vision cleared and soon realized that he was awfully close to Aleksei. Huh? Then he guessed that he must have snuggled up against the other male during the night and before he could apologize, Aleksei had already made a beeline for the bathroom, leaving the pinkette just a bit surprised and slightly upset. Damn it! He had to mess it up. With a sigh he ran a hand through his mane of hair and decided to get ready for the day. He would apologize when he saw the other again. And with that, he slid out of bed and padded over to the dresser to gather up his outfit for the day. He then went to the bathroom door and knocked. "Hey. I'm going to use the bathroom in the second room. I'll see you at breakfast." he said through the door before sighing to himself and heading towards the second bedroom. Once he got the shower running, he stood under the hot wander and cursed himself. Why had he done that? Yeah, he and Aleksei had slept in the same bed in the past but he had never done that before. Not even with those he had been with a time before the incident. He decided that he would brood later and finished his shower before getting dressed and then heading into the kitchen to get started on a light breakfast for him and Aleksei. God, he already felt like a housewife and it was only the second day. He shook his head as he poured food and water for Jem who had padded into the kitchen before getting started on breakfast. He also made sure to make a lunch for Aleksei with his favorite foods before starting the coffee maker. Soon enough, the smell of food and coffee filled the air.

styx and sloanes

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2020 4:31 pm
styx and sloanes
                "Yeah, good night." Aleksei spoke absentmindedly as his mind was still filled with many questions that he had wanted to ask, but decided not to. Like, if the guy had managed to get away or he had been apprehended? If the guy had actually done anything to Koiyuki, or if the pinkette had managed to get away in time? Aleksei was in no position to ask, so he guessed he would keep those questions for another day.

Letting out a groan as he shut off his alarm, Aleksei felt a weight on his chest which slightly confused him. The first thought in his mind was that Jem had snuck in during the night and had fallen asleep with them on the bed. Aleksei opened his eyes after a few moments, only to see that it was Koiyuki that was laying on him. Aleksei froze for a good few seconds, his mind slightly trying to wrap itself around what was happening. It was definitely unintentional, seeing as the male was sound asleep.

Aleksei almost wanted to brush Koiyuki's strand of hair out of his face, but he decided against it. The thing that Aleksei found weird was that he actually felt comfortable in that position. Comfortable enough that he didn't want to move. However, he knew that he had to. They had to go to work. Not only that, but he knew that he had to draw boundaries between them, seeing as they were just becoming friends again. Aleksei did not want to ruin this like he did before. Sure, they always shared a bed, but they never slept this close.

"Ko, you're too heavy," Aleksei joked as he rolled the male off to his own side of the bed. It was better to make this into a joke, and take it lightly, rather than show just how taken back he was by it. Once Ko was off him, Aleksei sat on the edge of the bed, cracking the sides of his neck. He actually had quite a good night's sleep, to the point that his body still craved the bed. Or maybe it just craved being close to Koiyuki again. Shaking that thought off, Aleksei was quick to get into the bathroom and shut the door.

Aleksei glared at his own reflection in the mirror, as if to scold himself. "What the fuck was that?" He thought rather aggressively. Even with his girlfriends, Aleksei wasn't one to cuddle. He only did it once in a while to have them stop nagging. Usually, the male liked his personal space, especially when sleeping. Which was Aleksei was somewhat surprised that he didn't mind Koiyuki sleeping that close to him.

DragonMistress07

Hey! You still want to do this? Nice to see you again.  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff