Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP Obsession!

Back to Guilds

A guild for all your role-playing needs! 

Tags: Role-Playing, Fantasy, Anime, Humor, Romance 

Reply Partner Searches
Scifi/Space idea

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:25 pm
So far the guild has gotten some wheels turning in activity and I love that but theres a lot of royalty and fancy type rps. I love a bit of diversity and figured I would ask if anyone was game in a scifi rp.

The idea is that in the year 2025, the Earth has mostly gotten to the point where even with renewable practices and people helping restore it as best they can, life still has its ups and downs. The government was approached by a newly created space program, created by a rich scientist who had been working a bit with Nasa. He helped created the worlds first space elevator which can help better launch satelites to explore the galaxy around them. The space organization has plans for a space station that is roughly the size of a large city and can be home to a large population. This population can live on this station as it travels to another goldie locks planet similar to earth. The government agrees but demands a trial run, so by the year 2028, the Eden Station is created. Its roughly the size of a small town, able to be home to a small population but with workers able to bring their families, the trial run of living on a space station begins.

Basically our characters are family to engineers or other high end jobbed family members (doctors, politicians, etc.)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 4:28 pm
I like it! I've been looking for some fun sci-fi stuff to RP! biggrin  

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

TunaDishCosplayer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:09 pm
Sweet, will there be extraterrestrial involved?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 6:21 pm
TunaDishCosplayer

To be honest, i wasnt for sure, what kind of extra terrestrial are we talking about?  

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100

TunaDishCosplayer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:42 pm
HealingAssass1n
TunaDishCosplayer

To be honest, i wasnt for sure, what kind of extra terrestrial are we talking about?

Any kind that come to our minds I suppose. Like, what if one this duplicate planet, the aliens that live there take on the shape of the people or things they see.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:01 am
TunaDishCosplayer
HealingAssass1n
TunaDishCosplayer

Any kind that come to our minds I suppose. Like, what if one this duplicate planet, the aliens that live there take on the shape of the people or things they see.

Well the new planet that is similar to earths, it has a satelite that had a drone shot to the surface and it showed that it had a suitable atmosphere. The station is a proof of concept for testing to make sure that the station wont blow up on travel to the new planet. So the aliens of the new planet, if they are advanced, they possibly could have sent scouts to make sure that human kind arent planning to come attack them. So I guess the idea of aliens could work but it all depends on the alien profile.  

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
Partner Searches

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items