Zara_The_Huntress

Shadowy Rogue

7,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:36 pm
·÷±‡±±‡±÷·Jaiden Taiyou·÷±‡±±‡±÷·

The two most powerful warriors are patience and time....

Jaiden rubbed his ankles while listening to the other. He was acknowledged. It seemed he understood that though they were in the weakest holding site in his views that they were both locked in. “Alas you answered my riddle from before. You have ears and can use them.” He muttered low watching him now as he wrapped up a wrist he bruised from his escape. “Yes. Well that is fine in noble terms, however, currently you are injured, unarmed, and without an escape plan. All you will do is get lost, further endanger yourself, or get recaptured. Also you are a prisoner of war at this moment and you needed to keep that in your thoughts.” Jaiden turned toward him. “Your horse was the smart one thus far.” He rasped. Jaiden inched close as he turned. How easy it would be to end his life... If I had weapons. His mind thought of running a knife through that board back of his. Jaiden narrowed his eyes and reached out for the wound on the other as he heard the cheering of his own soldiers. What was with him really? He just went into this jail cell as a prisoner for a soldier of the enemy. No, I am here to make sure this one doesn't escape from this faulty cell. To be the helpful villager or a dirt bag? Was still dancing in his mind... He came close to jabbing Taki's wound to see how bad the damage was really. He was highly tempted to ask how he had managed this injury, but he was trying to gain trust now didn't he?

Sometimes by losing a battle you find a new way to win the war. ...

User Image
GoldenBeloved

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:54 pm
Zara_The_Huntress

₮aҟi Rєižeη

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Taki at Jaiden and rolled his eyes to the side and got up and dragged the chains with him. "Yea well the horse seems to be smarter than most I sure do rely on her more than others. he snickered with a crooked smile. This disappeared quickly as the wound gave a small sharp pain. The round seem to be tearing open slightly more. Taki tried to ignore this pain but it was just about unbearable. What he didnt know that ever had jabbed his side must have had some kind of bio hazard warfare on it causing pain and soon to be stench. Taki heard a guard coming he got back in place. Guard came in with a large black mask on and large sword Taki stared at him not showing any mercy. Taki was grabbed by the hair of his head the guard smiled pushed him up against the wall. "Well your highness I can't help it all the soilders were telling me what a piece of work your being. I caught you looking out your tower window there. Want me to spread your legs for you and give you the same treatment as those sluts? Taki didn't make a sound he just winced at the pain he could feel the soilders bulge from the crotch on his butt. He widened his eyes and squirmed a little from discomfort.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

User Image

GoldenBeloved

Romantic Sex Symbol

8,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zara_The_Huntress

Shadowy Rogue

7,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:22 pm

Jaiden grimaced as the other ended up doubling over in pain. The gun shot wound from his own gun made a good hit it seemed. Jaiden closed his eyes briefly. He should have punched the male in his side to prove a point. He wants to move in this condition... Jaiden looked out the window. He wanted to escape into that.... The horse was indeed the smarter of the latter. Jaiden was about to speak when the footsteps of a boot echoed and he saw Taki scramble to his original position. He remained for a second before recalling what he was portraying. Quickly he went to his own chains and pretended to hang on the wall with shackles loosely on. Highness? Dear lord did that crap of a general really tell the entire barrage of Taki's status? It seemed that the masked being only thought of the royal and forgot he was also in the room or was that do to the chains he was suppose to be in. When this was over and done with, he was slaughtering those in this village. This was dishonorable. Jaiden quietly slid out of his chains and stalked over to the already occupied low life. Jaiden wrapped his arm around the other's neck yanking back and reached the other's sword hand yanking it roughly around his back. “Well well well, another disgrace to the soldiers who actually give their life to cause. Maybe I should castrate you for showing such a disgrace!” Jaiden yanked nearly choking the other in the restrain he had him in. He grimaced seeing Taki in such a vulnerable position. This is why I hate people... Jaiden strengthen his grasp making the other release the blade and choking him further. “This is why people hate soldiers. You are the pathetic soul that being such disgust to them.” He had to be careful of his words. Jaiden inflated the enemy by pretending so this was not so hard but his rage was clear. Taki could see though Jaiden was lean he had such power within his form.

User Image
GoldenBeloved

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:54 am
Zara_The_Huntress

₮aҟi Rєižeη

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Taki quickly felt a rush of relief with the shoulder was pulled of him. Taki turned and shook his head to get his hair out of his way. He pulled on the chains as he was mimicking what he saw Jaiden perform. He got his hands and wrist free he reached for the sword when it fell from the grasp of the masked solider. Taki looked out the window one more time he saw every one was still occupied with the women and beer. He took the sword and slashed down on the ankle restraints and got himself loose. He he quickly grabbed the keys from he guards belt he took his belt and pants. Taki planned to look under cover so him and this new fellow would may be follow. He held up the sword to the masked guards chin and poked it slightly. "I going to spare your life because you didn't get so far to destroy mine. But when I take over your land I won't forget what you are....you are not solider you are a sex maniac that deserves to have your manhood castrated." Taki said as he followed the tip of the sword down to the soldiers large bulge from getting off on Taki's feminine looking body.

"Please spare me your grace as I wouldn't do anything to advantage of such a state" he started to beg for mercy. Taki took a hold of his ankles and put the ankle restraints on the guard. Taki pulled himself up and opened the large dungeon door. He put his back against the large stone brick and slowly went down the stairs. He had one hand with a sword and one over his wound. He heard some more people coming but not to worry it was some guards and women walking around for some good times. He tiptoed out of the large tower down to the first floor of the large building at this point he still couldn't tell where he was in the village. He peered again looking out the window to see if there were any advantage points. He turned his head to look back at Jaiden to see if he was following suite or if they were parting ways.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

User Image

GoldenBeloved

Romantic Sex Symbol

8,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zara_The_Huntress

Shadowy Rogue

7,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:39 pm

Jaiden watched as Taki straightened himself out. He kept his hold on the guard his face slightly in a snarl for the disrespect and dishonorable being he had pinned. Jaiden slowly reluctantly allowed Taki to do what he wanted. He eyed them both carefully. When suggest castration, Jaiden was amused and waited for it to be preformed of course that would mean covering the guard's mouth. Jaiden would be happy to a oblige. He frowned a bit as the other did nothing but shackle him back up.... The guard could shout and call for aid. Jaiden watched as he took his leave to the exit. Jaiden paused briefly not following the other.

Instead he leaned in to the shackled guard taking the knife that was on his hip leaning into his face staring at him thoughtfully. “You know what happens to an angel who's lost their way?” He asked softly. The soldier blinked unsure what the male was stating. It was then and there the metal pieced through his heart, “You are unworthy of my title and shall perish like all the other worthless souls who deem themselves a soldier with vile ways such as yours.” He twisted the blade before hearing the soldier utter his name. Was it the fact that he said something about angel's or the male recognizing his features under the wraps, Jaiden cared not, but watch the man die wiping the blade clean on the corpses armor. As soon as he got his anger out, he eased to the exit closing the door softly and followed idly after the royal. He wasn't hard to catch up wounded. Jaiden also didn't walk as Taki did. He acted like a spirit wondering down the halls. Swiftly Jaiden reached out grabbing Taki's arm pulling him back. “Stop.” He mutter low as he saw the guards on the patrolling their way. “Back into this spot for a moment and allow me to redo your wound.” It might have ripped open in the moment of the soldier's disgrace. He waited to see if the other would allow him to do so or not.

User Image
GoldenBeloved

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:14 pm
Zara_The_Huntress

₮aҟi Rєižeη

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Taki felt the other person pull him back. He starred at him and nodded. They found themselves in a small cor-door area and he pulled his shirt off of what was left of it. He took out a few things of his satchel that he found while roaming the halls initially. Taki pulled the door shut behind them and locked it. He looked at Jaiden and then said, "Before you start you may already know by I am Taki Reizen I give you my trust to do what you have to do in order to get this to stop tearing open further." He waited for the worst as he took of his armor not aware that Jaiden was his enemy. He wanted to befriend Jaiden for saving him from what could have happened early with that guard. Taki looked around to see if they could heat up a piece of metal or maybe one of their knives to cartorize a wound to stop the bleeding.

Before Jaiden was to start whatever operation there was to do. Taki grabbed some cloth and dressing for the wound and put a piece of clothing in his mouth to cover up his cries if there were going to be any. He didn't want to draw any attention to themselves as the whole idea was to escape. Right? he popped his knuckles on his hands and his neck. He popped his back and laid down on a small wooden table. "Okay lets begin."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

User Image

GoldenBeloved

Romantic Sex Symbol

8,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zara_The_Huntress

Shadowy Rogue

7,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:43 am

Jaiden eased into the shadows as the guard drew near still waiting for the royal to either listen or carry on in his little route. He glanced back at the guard before seeing Taki run off again shirtless. He was merely going to check his wound but the impulsive male took off again like he was unstoppable. Jaiden was half tempted to slam his fist into the wound to stop making him move. Annoyed, Jaiden followed though. He had seemed to find all his belongings in this place. Jaiden would burn the building down. How was he able to find all these things. Indeed he would need to do something about this outpost. He could only imagine what they do to villagers. Jaiden shook his head walking behind Taki. He could somehow sense the royal purpose radiating off him. The means to do good blindly and rush off to danger.

There was a click and the door was locked. Trust? Was trust truly easy to had out? He could be slaughtered within this room. Jaiden sighed low. Was it truly this easy after his little spying assignment still. “How did you become a general again?” He asked without a thought. He watched as the other covered his mouth. “How easy you make this you know.” He said aloud. He rubbed his face though half the wraps. Jaiden went up to the table where Taki willingly lay. He went to the would inspecting it. He slipped his finger in it to see if anything was hit and checked if there was a bullet lounged with in. He was not sweet about it in the lease leaning. When he found nothing harmed and no bullet, he looked at the knives. He shook his head and vanished briefly from Taki's view. He came back seconds later poured some liquid over the wound before cupping the torn flesh together and slowly stabbed something minor through it and started stitching together. Once done he knotted the string. “As much as you want me to burn you, where would we gotten fire without someone noting the light or the smell....” He uttered. He wonder when Taki would ask who he was but waited for that moment rather than utter it himself.

User Image
GoldenBeloved

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:42 pm
Zara_The_Huntress

₮aҟi Rєižeη

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Taki took in all the questions at once and then said, "I've wanted to be a general since I saw my father come and go from several wars. I knew I wasn't going to marry a girl because I have no attraction to them. I was advised to do this so I wouldn't be stuck at home with my mom. But she soon passed from the harsh winter we had one year." He starred at Jaiden and then heard the next question about the fire as he felt the wound being knotted off, " I didn't think it would cause anyone to see in here. I or disturb since we were so high up in this building." he announced. He held his hand out at Jaiden wanting to thank him for the nice work he did on his side. "Thank you for the patch job Mr......?" he looked at his friend or foe with some narrow eyes trying to study him like a hawk so he would get some answer. Taki was thrown off guard once there was a large roar of people coming into the town. It looked like some of Taki's men and possible maybe his enemy. Taki had his hand on his sword he had acquired when they stopped the guard from what could have been a rape. Taki moved passed Jaiden quickly and said, "Well I think this is it....its about to get busy down there I need to instruct my men." He glanced at Jaiden and pulled open the large heavy wooden door. He looked out to make sure no one was coming. He thought hmmm not that far of jump either to land on the ground but probly shouldn't if he just got patched up. Taki fled from the room with his sword drawn and started to head towards an exit. Once Takisuma was outside he kept his back up against the brick wall of the building and soon found a horse stable. He saw some large black horses which was perfect to escape with in the night so he wouldn't draw that much attention to himself. He ducked down and crawled in the grass. He watched the outside fire and made sure the people stayed busy no watch him. He pulled himself in the large horse stable saw lovely and noble steed. Jet black hair all the way down to the hooves. He took the horse by the muzzle and gently stroked him. He got up on the horse bare back and made his way out of the stable to the woods. Soon to come across his second in command General.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

User Image

GoldenBeloved

Romantic Sex Symbol

8,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zara_The_Huntress

Shadowy Rogue

7,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:03 pm

Jaiden listened as he threaded the needle. Odd man thus far. Jaiden rolled his eyes. Following in his fathers footsteps huh? How kind really. He was bitter about the up bringing for sure though he only wished he could have that moment to decide. His revenge was far better to be honest, but then again he was just a poor lonely old villager. His wraps kept his face well hid so far. He could easily stab the the male here. Jaiden paused, “So you allowed them to sway you from your parent for something they believed to be better?” Jaiden shook it off. What did he the spy know. Jaiden stared off at the wound checking it over lightly prodding it before looking up. What shall he call himself this time? “I'm Luc.” He muttered low. Perhaps he could gain some intel from the would be general then take him in himself. Jaiden held back his smile. “The patch will only hold if you let it heal. One wrong move and you'll rip it open.” Jaiden warned. Jaiden shrugged, “Even drunks stumble about and flutter towards the light.”
With the shouts, Jaiden eased off towards the windows seeing what had happen. “Busy? I doubt it.” His eyes went for his own men. They still held themselves as villagers and either ran from the battle or hid in the shadows waiting. Jaiden looked up once again the fellow took off and had him shaking his head. He could shoot him from this far away. Jaiden followed slowly allowing the fellow to his own accord. The next task was keeping up with the horse. Through the stables he found a mare and mounted. He followed to where Taki had stopped noting the location easing off the stolen horse sticking close to the trees. He pretended to distrust the new comer which wasn't hard to muster as he wasn't trusting to any of them. He held the mare reins close ready to take off if Taki's second tried anything.

User Image
GoldenBeloved

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 3:19 pm
Zara_The_Huntress

₮aҟi Rєižeη

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
{{So sorry I have been having writers block and ready to get to the yaoi so badly. haha}}
Taki went up to his general they conversed some he pointed and Jaiden and said, "This man helped me out greatly and I want him to be shown some gratitude and allow him to stay in my quarters. He needs to be fed, and bedded." He smiled and the captain nodded at the request and said he would grant them. He conversed more and started to say and ask if Jaiden was any part of the enemy and Taki had a look of annoyance. The captain placed a small hand on Taki's side face as if he wanted to show some affection. Taki turned his head and muttered some information and said, " I don't feel the same for you as I did when I was younger.....So please stop not here." The man pulled his hair back hard and looked as if he was going to strike Taki out of people pissed off. He walked off with the horses and Taki walked off towards his tent and motioned for Jaiden to follow if he wished to join.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

User Image

GoldenBeloved

Romantic Sex Symbol

8,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zara_The_Huntress

Shadowy Rogue

7,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:23 am

Jaiden eyes drifted along the others mannerism as he was instructed to take care of his needs. He grimaced at the words that echoed in his ears. He said nothing though as the spoke further and he almost laughed hard as he heard the words that suggested he was the enemy. How right he was, but the other notion made his face turn in disgust for some odd reason. Maybe it was the way the captain reached for the other that remained him of the solider from before. He reached for the nearest rock thinking chucking the stone at the others head would be ideal. Especially with the other continued, he aimed for his head. Jaiden missed as the two parted but hoped the statement came across clear. His eyes latched onto the captain. He blinked. Why was he reacting like this... He shook it off and walked with his bandages wafting around him. Jaiden glared as they walked to the path where the captain marched on to. Just wait until he got his sword. “I might stab him if he comes near me...” He muttered to the other.

User Image
GoldenBeloved

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:09 pm
Zara_The_Huntress

₮aҟi Rєižeη

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Taki looked at Jaiden and then rolled his eyes he grabbed his side where his bandages were. "We used to be a thing when I was still training my father passed he wanted more than just friendship. We tried for a while and people caught on. I broke it off before my mother caught on. I wished he would move on I am not great at romance."Taki walked onward he was greeted by their on call doctor to look at his wounds. Taki pointed to Jaiden as the Docotor seemed impressed with work done while out in the line of action. He got up and walked in his tent and sat down at the wooden desk and poured two whiskey drinks and looked at Jaiden slightly. "So what could I do for you to ask you to join me in my army can I offer anything? he looked passed the tent as the doctor brought in pain medication for both of the men. He warned Taki of some side effects. Taki waved him off and said he was "Fine there are no women around we'll be fine." Taki took the medication soon felt a small buzz and was flushed he sat down and stretched with a yawn his business below was a little aroused as a side effect from the medication. As Docotors these days were still experimenting with different options out there with flowers and other herbs.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

User Image

GoldenBeloved

Romantic Sex Symbol

8,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zara_The_Huntress

Shadowy Rogue

7,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 8:57 pm

Jaiden shrugged. It wasn't his place though he could used that later on if need be somehow now couldn't he? He snickered, “I am sure that isn't very true now isn't it? If you take girls on impulsive thrills like tonight I'm sure they'll consider it romance.” Jaiden's eyes latched on to the doctor now. It seemed he wasn't going to be snooping about so easily with all these visitors. The male barely got there and people just seemed to swarm in. I wouldn't mind being alone once more.... did I really just think this? Jaiden narrowed his eyes to the doctor. Would his talented little patch job make him stand out too much? They were in war and no one with minor skills didn't stand out. Jaiden blinked as whiskey stood before him with an offer. The doctor finished off with the normal warnings. How troubling. He prefer the cell now. He blinked, “Women?” Jaiden sighed, “Now why would you want a smart mouth, irritable stranger like myself in your army?” he turn holding the whiskey lightly. “And why would I join them?” he tilted his cup towards the door. “When they rather,” Slowly he eased up closer to Taki reaching out caressing his cheek without thinking, “try forcing you to do something then tending to your wounds or seeking if you were fair after being held captive?” He asked before dropping his hand and downing the glass letting it burn his throat.

User Image
GoldenBeloved

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 3:03 pm
Zara_The_Huntress

₮aҟi Rєižeη

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Taki looked at Jaiden slightly when his face was caressed by the other man. He glanced down as the hand was pulled away quickly by the other. "I am not attracted to women...."He said in a hush tone. Taki moved towards his small desk next to his bedside in the large white tent and said, "Well to answer your question about the joining my task force.... I just wanted to thank you. I thought you could be by right hand General or Captain and help me lead my army and ensuring safety. I also owe you my life for saving mine. So if you do not plan on staying here you can always ask for help in another way." He said. He turned his back and sat at his wooden desk and took out some scratch a paper, bottle of ink and quill pen to write. He scratched some correspondents on the paper and then gave a address. "These are the next locations I have plans for with my men and then address below is my fathers mansion I have been residing in until my home is done being repaired." Taki gave the draft of paper to Jaiden and moved to his bed side. He removed some of the large armor he had on himself and took his boots off. He heard a fire crackling near by and ordered a small soldiers to apply more wood to keep the near by tents warm. He ordered another person to wash down the horse and brush him off. He pulled his leather saddle in the tent with him and disarmed it. He cleaned off anything that was foreign looking and then set it aside on the desk. He looked at Jaiden for any remarks and comments towards him. He pulled a pillow over his crotch area as he started to feel a small discomfort in his area. He closed his eyes and cleared his throat. He carded his fingers through his hair and then removed his hair band and gloves. Taki pulled his tent curtain shut for some privacy in case other matters were discussed about where the men would be heading and what orders were being carried out and followed. "The army is not forcing me to do anything. I feel my wounds are fine. I do not need anything else but to keep them clean. If I felt that I was still in pain I would summons the doctor to check on anything. If I wanted to return to my home would."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

User Image

GoldenBeloved

Romantic Sex Symbol

8,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Team Jacob 100
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2