Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:31 am
User Image

Marcel placed the flask on the table and rested his arms on his legs as he sat on the table listening to the other guy talk. He nodded his head a bit at each of the things Virgil was saying but stopped and grinned for a moment as he turned his head and quirked and eyebrow at him "A bounty hunter ay? Now that sounds intense, going after the baddies and reaping the rewards. Although I could only imagine that the bounties dried up if you took up a teaching job!" Marcel commented as he rolled his shoulders a bit to try and relieve some of the tension in them, to no real avail. He then smirked a bit as he looked up to the sky "Ya know though if you get your own place you could actually get some real important amenities like...oh I don't know...a shower?" he laughed a bit at his teasing. He'd admit that Marcel wasn't usually a fan of people due to how pushy some of them could be but he would have to admit that Virgil's company was at least pleasant compared to other people.

However Marcel would glance off to the side and see that even though he moved positions Virgil's gaze still steadily remained him him, watching his every move like a hawk. Marcel couldn't help but give a cheeky grin when their gazes locked once again "Geez Virgil, am I just so handsome that you can't keep your eyes off me or what?" he teased even more, chuckling a little bit at his own comment.

fiendish fujoshi

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:35 pm
"'Course not. There's always some crook that needs t'be brought t'justice. Just...all th' damn rules an' regulations these days." He shook his head and gave a smirked. "Th' last b*****d I went after got ah lil' too lucky for my comfort an' I figured that if ya keep flirtin' with Death, sooner or later Death's gunna get pissed off an' come ah courtin'." No matter how bad his depression got at times, Virgil couldn't say that he had any desire to die before his time. Forever scrutinizing, he wondered if it might be some old injury that was bothering him. A corner of his lips pulled down into a frown at the spark of concern that he was quick to smother. His teasing had the larger man blinking a few times. Was he trying to say he smelled bad?! Ever so subtly, or the best he could try, he inclined his head down to sniff himself just to see. The smell of the juniper-scented soap he used was still pretty strong, enough to still cover up his natural scent. He chuffed at him, pretending to be offended. "There's public showers, y'know. Nothin' wrong with ah good cold creek, either." As if to prove just how mature he could be, he stuck out the tip of his tongue at Marcel.

His case and lighter were taken out again and set down on the tabletop between them in silent offer after he'd lit one. That strong jaw of his clenched when their eyes locked once more, which he held. Even something as silly as breaking that contact was something his stubborn soul couldn't do. In his family, doing so was a sign of respect or submission. While he was growing to have some respect for Marcel, it wasn't in his nature to submit to a near stranger. He arched an eyebrow as another lazy smirk came. "An' what if I do, hrm?" Virgil teased back though there a subtle challenge in his low tone. Still, there was no denying the truth. The man was handsome.

"Yeah, you're just t'damn handsome," Virgil grumbled around his cigarette a few heartbeats later as if to himself, his voice all gravelly with just a hint of exasperation. "Why'd ya take th' job? Can't say it's gunna be all that...peaceful."

By Bi Blitz

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:22 pm
User Image

Marcel nodded his head when Virgil explained that rules and the fact that death was a very present threat was the reason for his leaving that line of work and joining this one "Yep, honestly no truer words were ever spoken!" he stated, referring to his analogy with death. His grin then widened a bit when he acted offended by the statement he made "Public showers I understand but a cold creek? Nuh uh!" he shook his head "Not only all the s**t there is in a creek but then you got the risk of some gross a** hillbilly watching your every move, you can keep it" OK so Marcel may have watched a few too many horror movies in his seventeen years of insomnia driven night marathons. But one thing he now knew about Virgil, he was low key immature and maybe a bit cute. Just a bit.

Marcel would happily take the silent offer as he pulled one of the cigarettes out and stared for a moment "Hand rolled, very nice" he commented offhandedly before lighting it up and taking a deep drag on the tobacco. However he was caught off guard by the others retort to his silly comment, he'd only meant it as a joke but apparently he was serious or at least somewhat serious. Then Virgil went and grumbled under his breath and he couldn't make it out. He simply turned his head with a huff and took the cigarette out of his hand and blew some smoke out "Tu ganas esta ronda eres un bastardo caliente" he muttered only slightly out loud, hoping the other didn't understand Spanish because otherwise his ego would have probably soared.

Marcel then sighed a bit when Virgil asked about why he took the job at this school. While the mask didn't crack his eyes grew distant for a moment as he contemplated it for a moment "That's...a loaded question..." he stated "The short story is that s**t went down and I was discharged from service, got back to normal society and needed a job" he then grinned a small bit as he turned his head to the side, making sure to hide any negative thoughts "Funny s**t is though I didn't even apply for the job, I just got a call from the school telling me they wanted a combat instructor. Something about having a wide variety of classes for students of all walks of life..." he stated shrugging his shoulders a bit at it "I was desperate and I wasn't about to look a gift horse in the mouth, you know?"

(Translation: "You win this round you hot b*****d".)

fiendish fujoshi

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:08 pm
Virgil couldn’t help but laugh at his reaction at the idea of bathing out in mother nature. He supposed sharing funny (and embarrassing) stories about of his encounters while doing such thing might not be appreciated. But the guy had made a fair point about being spied by some creeper, he had never thought of that before. Not that he was sure he would really care if that ever happened to him as long as that other person wasn’t armed. He was too sure how he’d feel about being caught in such a vulnerable state by an enemy. Perhaps it was time for him to start being more careful, just in case.

He dipped his head in a nod of appreciation to the comment of his cigarettes. Another thing that was rarely seen in this modern day age of convenience, and it would be a lie to say he didn’t take a slight pride in it. They certainly tasted better than the ones produced in a factory to him. Sadly, there would be no ego stroking here. While his sharp hearing picked up the volume of Marcel’s, but he still couldn’t understand. Hell, a part of the man doubted that the language was actually Spanish, recalling a few that had similar pronunciations. Brows furrowed together in confusion as Virgil replayed that muttered sentence in his head to the best of his abilities. Wait…bastardo?That one sounded familiar despite the language gap.Did he just call me ah b*****d? His expression became puzzled as he thought that over. He was far from insulted, a bit amusing if anything. The retired bounty hunter had been called a b*****d more times than he had body parts to count on. Every other word being lost to him, he supposed he’d just take it to mean Marcel hadn’t approved of his serious joke. Like it’d stop him though.

Well, s**t…Seeing the darker gaze grow distant wasn’t taken as a good sign. Even when his intentions were pure it seemed he managed to mess up. As always. Virgil moved as he listened to him explain, going to settle on the bench seat of the table so he was outward. Amazingly, he’d even stop keeping such a close watch on him. Now he simply looked to show that the veteran held his attention. All that information was filed away to the recesses of his mind, but without the intent of using it to his advantage later as he would with a target. Simply two men talking, that was all. He relaxed back against the edge of the table’s top as if to prove to both of them wasn’t such a paranoid guard as he could present himself to be. Long legs were stretched out in front of him as he inclined his head toward Marcel. “This place seems t’take itself pretty seriously. If they called ya…I don’t think I wanna see ya in ah serious fight.” Again, a playfully joking tone would veil the truth. He liked a good brawl as next as the next guy, but getting his butt kicked wasn’t part of it. “Mmm, yeah. Beggars can’t be choosers.” Sucking down more of the toxic smoke, he tilted his head back to look up at the Oak leaves overhead.

“They’d told me th’ same thing when I came ‘ere, “all walks of life”,” he even did the air quotations with his fingers. “Whatcha think it means? Personally, I think it’s nothin’ but ah bunch o’ spooks. Place seems pretty damn empty to me.” Though it was as if Virgil had taken much time to explore the school and its many buildings. Being trapped indoors didn’t sit well with him any better than being around crowds of people he didn’t know. “Hell…Maybe we’re dead an’ we’re stuck in some sort o’ purgatory.” It was a joke. A bad one. Life had given him a pretty dark sense of humor.

By Bi Blitz

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:53 pm
User Image

Marcel puffed on the cigarette simply enjoying the silence and the good quality tobacco he was smoking as he watched Virgil seemingly befuddled by his Spanish, the way his brows furrowed was amusing to the Hispanic man. He'd definitely use more Spanish in the future. He then chuckled a bit as the Virgil said he didn't want to see him in a real fight, that was an amusing thought to say the least. He actually hadn't fought in awhile, well nothing that wasn't ended in a single punch from him. Bar fights were always one sided for him. Most times he'd be at a bar until the earliest hours drinking himself stupid, bar fights were inevitable. Usually by some drunk college guy who thought he was hot s**t and Marcel was always kind enough to put them in their place promptly "Eh It wouldn't be worth watching, they always end too quickly. For instance you." he pointed towards the other man "Wouldn't last five minutes in a fight against me!" he boldly declared, in a tone that could almost be interpreted as challenging.

He then chuckled a bit when Virgil admitted that they told him the same thing when he was hired "I'll be honest, that just sounds like a political response for integrating classes that aren't normal, but hell. I ain't complaining!" Marcel cheered as he picked up his flask and took a sip as it was beginning to run low, ah well it served the purpose. He then quirked an eyebrow at Virgil when he joked about being in purgatory, for a moment he considered it even though it was a joke but quickly shook his head a bit and grinned down at the larger man "Well if that's the case then at least I get to spend my time in Purgatory with some good company!" he smirked down at Virgil "Además de una empresa muy atractiva" he said with a wink, leaving it to Virgil to interpret it as he wanted.

(Translation: "As well as very attractive company".)

fiendish fujoshi

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:20 pm
The urge to lean forward and n** that pointing digit was ignored when he glanced over to him. If there anything remotely challenging in a tone or look, Virgil would take it such whether it was wholly meant or not. But he was starting find them a bit less annoying now. The shorter man wasn’t the same as him, as far as he could tell, and there seemed little point in continuing to think as if was trying to usurp his position in what he considered to be his territory. Marcel didn’t pose a threat, at least not in that regard.“Maybe, maybe not.” He shrugged a shoulder, his lazy smirk still on his lips. “You’re not th’ first soldier I’ve been around. I’ve picked ah few tricks along th’ way.” Probably nothing compared to what they taught these days though. “An’ more than that more up my sleeves.” He waggled the fingers of his free hand like some faux magician briefly.

He nodded to his response about it being a political statement for their atypical classes and softly grunted. Yeah, there was little sense in complaining. They were getting paid to do nothing so far, which might be the best job in the world even if it was lackluster. Hopefully, he wouldn’t go stir crazy from it as being idle for too long tended to do that to him. He studied the flask when Marcel picked it up again. It would hardly do anything for him, but he couldn’t deny the desire for another drink. Or something. He took it as a good sign that he wasn’t immediately offended by the bad joke. Happened far too often these days like joking about the horrible things in life had suddenly become a crime. A half smile replaced his smirk as he listened to him. “True that..”

Befuddled again, damn it! Confusion colored his expression once more as he caught those Spanish words, but he hardly had to repeat them back to himself before that wink had his mind shutting down for a brief moment. Clearly, the Hispanic had fun teasing him, but there was a fine line between jokingly teasing and something else. One the big dumb brute could have trouble with figuring out most of the time. “Hot an’ th’ personality t’go with ********> Again he grumbled the absentminded thought underneath his breath as he held out his hand for the flask. Not to mention Marcel’s native language. That was…Virgil didn’t want to admit to himself what it was.

By Bi Blitz

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 1:40 am
User Image

Marcel grinned at Virgil at his statement "Is that so Querido?" he questioned, now beginning to pepper Spanish into his usual dialect "Well I'd love to see those tricks one of these days" he chuckled a bit at his little show. Well this guy was certainly amusing to say the left, best conversation he's had in a long while. Marcel thought back to the last time he had a genuine conversation, which was a few months ago when he tried visiting a therapist for the first and last time. It was pleasant, they spoke and it was a calming conversation. However he never went back after realizing just how much of his life and issues he opened up about. The fact that a person could do that scared him, he liked some things to stay secret.

But right now Virgil was no therapist and Marcel could say he was enjoying himself from something as simple as conversation 'Tch...why am I even fli.....trying....I open up a bit and he'll hightail it...' the dark thoughts he was usually was able to keep at bay during the day were intruding. He really didn't want this to ruin the moment so he tried harder to ignore it. But Marcel didn't know how so he simply stared at Virgil's face as the other man gained a confused face. Dammit why did he have to be so cu...no. Just stop. Still he couldn't help but grin as the other man muttered under his breath again which caused Marcel to finally be able to distract himself from his gloomy thoughts "What's that now?" he leaned in closer to Virgil "It's rude to mutter when you're having a conversation you know Querido!" he teased a small bit, grinning the whole time at the new nick name he gave to the unknowing goof.

(Translation: "Dear".)

fiendish fujoshi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 1:44 pm
“Mmhm.” He drawled out easily, wondering what that newest word meant. It was ill luck that he’d ran into them in the past or so he’d once claimed. If there was only one grain of wisdom gained from his long life, it was how not to hate someone just for one aspect of their life. It had taken him too long to learn not to blame certain people for his own s**t experiences but it was better late than never. And Virgil was thankful for the wisdom now. “Stick around long enough an’ I’m sure y’will.” He ground the cigarette out between his fingers again before he dropped it onto the table top, wiping the ash off of on a leg of his jeans afterward.

Virgil was used to dealing with dark thoughts when he wasn’t able to drown them in moonshine. They were always lurking underneath. Focusing on the handsome man with him made it easier to push them aside though. Later, he just might trip and fall into a hole in his soul left by a bad memory, but for now it was easy to pretend that they didn’t even exist. He c**k his head, doing his best to ignore how close he was now. Having control over his body was something he was usually good at though, sadly, blood flow wasn’t something he did. Nothing he could do to stop his cheeks from growing warm as they flushed a faint shade of pink. “Sorry. Talkin’ t’myself is ah bad habit. I’ll try to stop.” He matched his grin to the best of his abilities. No way was he going to actually tell Marcel what he’d said. “Or you’ll just have t’work on your hearin’ ‘cause I don’t repeat myself,” His baritone was teasing. “But, y’know…talkin’ in another language ain’t exactly polite either.” Virgil shrugged to show that it really didn’t bother him. He could get used to it, especially that one word he’d started using. Feeling unusually bold, he reached out to pull the flask out of his hand only to give it back after he felt how light it was now. Rude to drink what little he left. “Probably could kick your a** in th’ drinkin’ department at least.” No mistaking that for anything other than a challenge.

By Bi Blitz

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 3:34 pm
User Image

Marcel chuckled a bit at Virgil's comment "Well then it looks like you might be stuck with me for a while" he commented, now curious as to what it was the he picked up in the past 'How pathetic, flirting with him and being so fake, just wait' once again his thoughts were running rampant and he simply shoved it back again, trying to ignore it entirely. Instead he began to focus on the blush that began to creep onto the other man's face. Had he done that? Suddenly the voice in his head was muted as he gained a boost of confidence, maybe he wasn't such a lost cause? At least that was his thoughts for now. So to take advantage of this Marcel shimmied himself closer to Virgil and hovered over him a bit, putting himself into a larger position and grinned down at him wolfishly "Aww look at that, you embarrassed or just enjoying my company?" he teased before laughing a bit and patting the man's back good naturedly "Just teasing, that's all Querido" Marcel then chuckled a bit when Virgil pointed out that talking in another language wasn't polite.

The Hispanic man grinned a bit at him "Eso puede ser querido, pero me gustaría que no supieras cuando te estoy llamando atractiva" he spoke fluently with total disregard for what he just said and in fact Marcel smirked even more as he lowered himself onto the bench like Virgil and leaned closer to his face "Podría atacarte y no serías tan sabio como tú" Marcel used this to his full advantage as he felt much more confident when Virgil couldn't understand him "I should work on my hearing? Well maybe you should try learning Spanish, how about that?" he said before finally he heard Virgil's challenge and grinned "I'd watch myself if I were you Querido, I would easily drink you under the table!" he stated confidently as Marcel once again locked eyes with Virgil, a confident smirk on his face.

(Translation: "querido= Dear"
"Eso puede ser querido, pero me gustaría que no supieras cuando te estoy llamando atractiva= That may be dear but I like you not knowing when I'm calling you attractive"
"
Podría atacarte y no serías tan sabio como tú= I could be hitting on you and you'd be none the wiser you dolt"
.)

fiendish fujoshi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:59 pm
A grin flashed at the returned comment. “Wouldn’t be opposed t’it.” Problem would be not getting used to the companionship. Eventually, everyone got bored with him and moved on to better things. Virgil wasn’t even going to allow himself to believe for one damn second that this might become a genuine anything, silencing the hopeful voice at the back of his mind before it could utter a peep.Guy’s probably just feelin’ it an’ havin’ some fun… At the beast’s expense, but it wasn’t as if he’d cared if that turned out to be true. Virgil could tolerate a whole lot of bullshit as long as it distracted him from his own sordid past. The Hispanic’s movement closer had him going on the defensive again, muscles subtly flexing as he folded his arms over his chest. He did his best not to completely expose his throat while trying to an eye on Marcel as he bore down on him. Oh, he wanted to wipe that grin off of his face again though not with his fist this time. A loud huff followed by those under the breath grumbles was given as his back was patted, his expression a mixture of annoyance and amusement.

Figured that the Hispanic would go back to speaking in his native tongue after such a statement. His lips pressed together as he tried to stifle his chuckle. It was dangerous how easy it was to like the cocky b*****d. His tongue licked over his lips as watched him out of the corner of eye, remaining perfectly still when he dared to lean closer again. Far from angry about the intrusion of his personal space, a soft rumbling growl escaped from him. “Fine. I will,” he quipped with all the sass he could muster. “Then we’ll see if you’re so cocky, dahlin’. Know any good teachers?” Virgil grinned at the joke. “Please.” He snorted. “Y’should heed your own words, little one.” It wasn’t because he was a mountain of muscle that he felt he had Marcel at a disadvantage though. A hint of his teeth could be seen as he fixed him with a grin that bordered on predatory when their gazes met. “Or you’ll be th’ one endin’ up under th’ table ‘cause there ain’t anyhin’ easy about me.” Arguably, there was, though it was hardly an appropriate subject for school.

By Bi Blitz

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:24 pm
User Image

Marcel was pleased to hear that Virgil was all for him sticking around which was at least a pleasant surprise for the Hispanic 'For n....' he didn't even give the voice the time of day, he was for the first time in forever an actually decent mood. He chuckled a small bit at how Virgil continued to grumble at his teasing 'It's like prodding a cuddly bear...' he thought to himself before he blinked in surprise when the other said that he would which caused the Hispanic to laugh "Oh really? If you're serious then talk to the language teacher, I hear he's good at teaching languages!" of course that was like saying water is wet which caused him to chuckle a bit. Although the he did pull back a tiny bit when he was called "Dahlin" which he found to be a bit ironic due to Virgil's new nickname that he'd given him.

Marcel wasn't even sure why he was killing him that, it just rolled off the tongue so well. But that was not the issue at the present moment, the issue was the fact that Virgil just called him "Little One" and called him out saying that he'd be the one under the table "Well there's nothing easy about you Querido? Well just because I'm shorter doesn't mean there's anything Little about me! " with that Marcel stood up from the table and threw his hoodie over his shoulder and grinned at Virgil "We've been talking big so far, so I say we put up!" he smirked "What do you say we go to a bar and see what we can down, it doubles as a grill house so we could even get something to eat" he stated with a grin, he definitely did not just ask Virgil out on a date. It was just a simple challenge between new friends, that's all.

(Translation: "Querido= Dear".)

fiendish fujoshi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:44 pm
“Guess I’ll have to go hunt him down then.” At some point. Maybe the old wolf would be able to learn a new trick, after all, even though his brain absorbed new things about as well as a rock did water. There was a willingness to give it a try that’d never been there before, however. He chuckled a bit when Marcel slightly shifted away at the pet name. The word was a popular one among others where he was originally from.

He went back to his careful study of the Hispanic, wondering if he might’ve struck a cord with the other pet name. A snort of laughter escaped at the Hispanic’s quick remark, those words causing his mind to slip away into completely unhealthy territory though he was did a well enough job of stopping that train wreck. Shut that way the ******** down, V. Looking anywhere else aside from Marcel’s face was something he was unwilling to do for a moment until he was certain he had himself back in check. Wasn’t this whole teaching job supposed to a way for him put his life back together? “Best idea I’ve heard in ah long time.” Apparently not. Virgil didn’t even pretend to feel bad when about how easily he was willing to ditch work and head out for greener pastures. “Let’s get th’ ‘ell outta ‘ere then." He stood up, grabbing his cigarettes and lighter to slip them back into his pocket before he began to move for the parking lot. He wasn’t even going to fret over the whole getting asked out issue. That’d just be delusional to think this was more than either being unwilling to back down from the challenge.

( Exit to Chuck's Grillhouse. )

By Bi Blitz

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:37 pm
User Image

Marcel didn't know why he felt his heart thumping as he began to follow after Virgil towards the parking lot "Besides we're already getting paid to do nothing, might as well have some fun. Right?" he stated obviously before something had hit him at that moment as he stopped by Virgil's truck "Mind if I hitch a ride? I walked here since I don't live to far away" he explained as he had a single hand in his pocket "Well you know what, don't even bother answering. Obviously you'd say yes Querido!" he grinned before opening the passenger door but stopped when he quirked an eyebrow "You can certainly tell that you live out of your truck..." he chuckled a bit before moving some things aside so that he could side down "You're such a good sport dealing with my s**t Querido" he chuckled before pointing out where he'd need to go just in case he needed directions.

(EXIT to Chuck's Grillhouse)

(Translation: "Querido= Dear".)

fiendish fujoshi

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 4:29 am
the amazing kitsune

User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris blushes again and looks down when being kissed on the head. "Usually when people leave they don't return, but I'm very happy that didn't happen with Jeffery" he thought as they walked to the forest. "Location makes sense for a hunting/survival class, but its still sort of out of the way though" he comments. "I'm starting to get kind of hungry after coming this far out, but I can wait to eat later" he thought looking around at their surroundings. "Would you be against taking another class, Jeff or are you fine with the ones you have?" he asked his boyfriend.  

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:39 am
Genkawolf
the amazing kitsune

User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris blushes again and looks down when being kissed on the head. "Usually when people leave they don't return, but I'm very happy that didn't happen with Jeffery" he thought as they walked to the forest. "Location makes sense for a hunting/survival class, but its still sort of out of the way though" he comments. "I'm starting to get kind of hungry after coming this far out, but I can wait to eat later" he thought looking around at their surroundings. "Would you be against taking another class, Jeff or are you fine with the ones you have?" he asked his boyfriend.

As they walked around the forest jeffery couldn’t help but be awed by the beauty of the forest. Looking down at moris when the question was asked he thought about the idea. After thinkint about it for a few moments he nodded “ i wouldnt mind taking another class “ he saod giving his boyfriend a small amile  
Classrooms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff