Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[BATT] Crime and Punishment (ERIDIA vs THE LAW) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Hivestuck rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 4 Total: 7 (2-12)

Hivestuck
Captain

Alien Datemate

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:04 pm
User Image
HP: 53/60
Military Weapon: +1 DMG

Xiaque seemed surprised by Eridia's solidity as they struck her. She didn't look the part of a fighter, and certainly didn't act it. Still, she must have had some bite to her to have made it to this point in her life.

Xiaque's expression crumpled back into a frown as Eridia pleaded further. They circled closer. They were obligated to listen to this drivel by their own sense of propriety if nothing else. It was any wonder Eridia could speak so much after a blow to the torso.

Such was the least of their worries. Eridia could not only monologue, but she could strike. She didn't even cease her theatrics as she charged Xiaque, catching them off guard. 'Well played.' Xiaque grunted as the narrow blade sliced a line through their thick jacket. The garment was teal to begin with, but already it had developed a dark patch between the buttons.

Xiaque returned the grip Eridia had on their arm. They refused to let her disengage. Against the pain in their torso, Xiaque spun Eridia like a dancer. They slashed at her legs to topple her.

"'Ohh, no no no!'" The voice that came from Xiaque was undoubtedly still theirs. The tone, however, was completely at odds with their previously established demeanor. It was actually quite familiar...

"'Ghosts can't possess trolls. That's a common misunderstanding. I require a robot body.'"

Xiaque didn't pursue Eridia further, content to let her stumble and fall. They still followed her trajectory with the tip of their sword. "Exhibit One. Transcript of Gerard Rutven himself."

Neophyte Xiaque Makkoi does 7 damage!

ImaginationsParadise

ImaginationsParadise rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 2 Total: 5 (2-12)
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2018 4:52 pm
Eridia does 4 DMG!

Eridia Stats

HP: 32/40
Adult Bonus +1 DMG
Military Grade Daggers +1 DMG
Novice Trinket, Defensive style B 2/3
Novice trinket, Offensive style A 3/3

Novice Support Artifact, Style B! 1/1
Roll 1d4.
1, 2, 3 = 1/4 HP Restored
4 = Max HP Restored

Offensive Adept Artifact, Style B! 2/2
Roll 2d6.
Deal double damage on this attack. +1 ongoing DMG for all turns after. The ongoing damage from these stack.

Offensive Adept Artifact, Style A! 2/2

****Grey items are disabled!****

Eridia bit down her lower lip as the hard grip was returned as she was thrown to the side. Her skirt had ripped and thankfully it took most of the blow. It has been a very good idea to pin parts of other inmates uniform to her makeshift underdress. Really, one of the little details that had kept her sane in prison. The highblood huffed, trying to get back on her feet to fight back Makkoi. This wasn't over yet. She was going to get out of this one way or another.

It seemed they had a transcript from Gerard's seance. That wasn't good. She had to keep it cool, keep on insisting until she was freed from this hell. Eridia would keep on pressing she was innocent, she had to convince everyone this wasn't what it looked like. She had to convince Xiaque she had been the victim. And she would.

She would.

"I never said I was possessed but influenced." Eridia wiped the grime off her face. "I thought initially I would be as my mind slowly succumbed to his way of affecting my behavior. Possession involves losing control of ones movements and actions. Like a puppet. Which is probably easier or most reasonable for a ghost to do so with a robotic body. Hence the misconception."

Eridia spun her daggers menacingly. "I was under ghost influence, big difference." The purpleblood actually sounded offended. It was probably time for her to appear broken and so she shifted her expression to a broken and devastated one. No wonder she once wished to be an actress as a child. "He had seized my very will and reason. My mind was clouded... Blind even. Like I've said before, I used my communication device to ask for help. Before I..." The adult gulped hard before charging at the teal blood once more, jabbing their ribs. "It's just too painful for me to even th-think about all of this." Fake tears? Check. Wobbly and quivering voice? Check.

"If it weren't for the other military officers I-I wouldn't even know where I would be right now." She sniffled. "I am so ever grateful. If it weren't for Captain Vidari's shot, I wouldn't have been able to return to my senses when taken to my cell."

All that left a bitter taste in her mouth. If she could have her tongue cut off... Nah, she still needed it.

Hivestuck

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:54 pm
      "What a total fake~" Austri exclaimed, falling gracefully into the seat next to Lorata and tucking her arms behind her head, legs outstretched and relaxed. As long as the person in the arena wasn't related to her, Austri gave absolutely no ******** over what happened to her. Lorata didn't respect her, which meant she didn't need to either. She'd heard the gossip from her gals already, how she tried to openly cull some redblooded half-wit and a couple of wigglers-- What a pathetic reason to get incarcerated for. It was either do it in secret, or do it amongst like-minded trolls, not a full crowd of spectators. "Aww, she's pretending to have been controlled now~" Austri scoffed, expression more of a sneer than a smirk. Austri glanced at all the trolls near Lorata, giving them a small wave, even to the redblood. Her hair was curiously familiar, but Austri wasn't paying too much attention to the lowblood. She was just trying to make conversation, and the battle below had definitely lightened her mood enough to want to interact with a lowblood. "Can you guys believe it~? She's not even owning up to her own guilt~! Hehehe, fake it till you make it I guess~"

KitsuneAura
hiya bestie~ <3

DraconicFeline
hello crowd face <3

Buzzwulf
hello crowd face <3

Gl!tch~
hello crowd face <3

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 6:31 pm
Lorata gave a nod that was both an agreement with Quella's points and a sign of approval that the blueblood hadn't wasted her time feeling sorry for the criminal in question. She was right, after all. Eridia, as a purpleblood, should have been so much better than this. She really should have been able to 'lead a pack'. Now the most they could hope for from her was a good show in her trial.

"Lieutenant Lorata Gorgos," she returned with a pretty smile as she reached out to shake Quella's hand, although really she doubted the blueblood hadn't already known as much. "I'm so glad to finally meet you! I've heard quite a bit from Scorpa and Flydra. We have high hopes!" Austri slipped into the seat beside her then, and the seadweller turned to playfully roll her eyes at the greenblood with a little laugh of her own. The smile dropped off her face quickly though, lost along with whatever she'd been about to joke about.

"She's not even worthy of saying the Captain's name," she hissed, offended in her hero's stead, and it was right back to glaring down into the arena.

Buzzwulf
quite uneventful

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

Buzzwulf

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2018 11:20 pm
User Image
Quella Fehtan

"Oh!" Quella said, a little smile growing on her face. "Lieutenant Gargos! I've heard a lot about you from my commanding officers! It's good to finally meet you!" The seadweller had a commanding presence without effort, clearly accustomed to being obeyed. The stands seemed to die down for a moment as Eridia got a hit or two in, the cheers dropping out of the crowd as they lost a momentary chance for easy blood, and Quella took the time to think. What would she do, if it was her in the pit? If it was her facing up against the intimidating tealblood, that killer instinct that made the hunter shiver to witness? The hunter leaned forward to call out advice to the fighters, but her words caught short in her chagrin tunnel.

Were those *tears*?

Disgusting.

Maybe you lose a fight or two, but there was honor in picking yourself up and trying again, and if you died then at least you died on your feet, like a fighter. Like a pack member. This? This was... "Embarrassing." the blueblood spat out, watching the fight play out in front of her. Quella's guts churned at the spectacle.

"I can believe it." she said to the greenblood who had piped up. "Eridia's always been a dirty fighter. And that's a good thing, most of the time. Keep everyone guessing. But this here, all this whining and pleading and evasion..." Quella's hands tightened around the arms of her stone chair, the armrest crunching like popcorn under her powerful grip. "It's weak. She's showing her belly already." The hunter's jaw tightened until it began to hurt as she watched the fight. Eridia was putting up a good fight, but the argument she'd chosen refused to sit well with the blueblooded warrior.

"I thought I'd see something worth watching here. A good last fight of a proud warrior, at the very least. Not this... this... dog getting whipped." Quella growled with clenched teeth. This was not what she wanted to see from the highblood. She wanted fire, not these useless tears and overblown tragedy.

Gl!tch

DraconicFeline

KitsuneAura
yikes.

quite uneventful

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:25 pm
Psykgi Mentha

"Hi Lorata!" Psykgi greeted, not particularly phased, "It's a little late, but grats on the promotion!"

Psykgi's mints were for all. She certainly wasn't going to deny mints to anyone here. After all, there was always a possibility that Eridia would do something to spoil things. Mints helped.

"She tried to take the lead, but she's never been a good leader. I've never seen her as a team player, really."

Her smile was Psykgi-pleasant, but her feelings were... complex, but faint -- whispers and old memories, footprints in the mud. She'd already had her own chance at Eridia Tsifer, and her innate need for challenge and resolution was fulfilled on that front.

Psykgi offered her mints to the newcomer, vaguely amused by how she'd once held a healthy grudge towards the greenblood. Now she felt... nothing. How fast feelings did change!

"Eh, It's how she's always been." she said in response to Quella's frustration, her tone mild as she watched the blueblood slyly, "Either she pleads and somehow uses her silver tongue and big woofbeast eyes..." Psykgi snorted. As if. "to convince the court she's innocent, or she's culled out." Which would be a waste of a highblood, but it happened

"Or she pulls out some backbone with her blood on the floor and really fights for her life. That would show some..." Psykgi searched for the word. "Initiative." And willingness to change. That, Psykgi could admire on a professional level.

She bet that wouldn't happen here.

Buzzwulf
Psy isn't sure what you were expecting, Quella

Gl!tch

KitsuneAura

quite uneventful

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
Hivestuck rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 1 Total: 6 (2-12)

Hivestuck
Captain

Alien Datemate

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2019 4:01 pm
User Image
HP: 49/60
Military Weapon: +1 DMG

"Semantics," Xiaque grunted as they attempted to maneuver around Eridia's blades. "The specter asked you to kill the lowblood. You obliged--or at least attempted. Although," Xiaque twirled, perhaps a bit stiffly from the wounds they'd attained, but still with precision. Their blade lanced at Eridia.

"That isn't much of a crime in of itself." It was true from a literal standpoint. Eridia's attempt on "Zindel's" life wasn't even mentioned as a charge. Neither was the attack on Sephos or Philip. Xiaque's lip curled around their fangs. "You swore fealty to a ghost, and a midblooded criminal at that. You have forsaken your empire."

There it was. The core of the charges brought against Eridia. There were no doubts that she was strong and clever. The trial was meant to prove whether or not she was useful.

Neophyte Xiaque Makkoi does 4 damage!

ImaginationsParadise

ImaginationsParadise rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 2 Total: 7 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:51 pm
Eridia does 4 DMG!

Eridia Stats

HP: 28/40
Adult Bonus +1 DMG
Military Grade Daggers +1 DMG
Novice Trinket, Defensive style B 2/3
Novice trinket, Offensive style A 3/3

Novice Support Artifact, Style B! 1/1
Roll 1d4.
1, 2, 3 = 1/4 HP Restored
4 = Max HP Restored

Offensive Adept Artifact, Style B! 2/2
Roll 2d6.
Deal double damage on this attack. +1 ongoing DMG for all turns after. The ongoing damage from these stack.

Offensive Adept Artifact, Style A! 2/2

****Grey items are disabled!****

"My focused slipped, it has nothing to do with swearing loyalties or ANYTHING. I swore my loyalty to the crown-- to the queen, when I enlisted the military." Eridia scoffed, feeling her energy drain from this fight. The high blood gasped trusted her body again. Her vision was starting to get fuzzy and her grip on her weapon was starting to loosen. "Gerard and his ghostly tricks made me and my reasoning succumb, made me do his dirty work. Either way-" She lunged forward to strike again with her daggers.

"We were supposed to calm the ghost down, to make him move on and accept his death-- the desire to terminate Tagino seemed to appease him. Who knows if that would've worked. Yet let me be clear on one thing: I never wanted to hurt civilians, specially the children." A lie. "And I NEVER wanted to kill anyone."

She internally smirked as she recalled, "I did call for help."

Hivestuck
its been 84 years......

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
Alternia RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items