Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
ex makes me feel like crap Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

quiet_redundancy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 12:28 pm
my ex is making me feel like crap whenever i talk to him. he is a really big a** when i talk to him we end up arguging and i end up crying and then i feel like i need to cut to feel better and he does this all the time and i tryed to talk to him about he just makes me feel even worse which makes me want to cut even more and i havent cut in like 2 months which is pretty good cuz i have been cutting for 3 years about and he just makes me feel like im lower then dirt sometimes whet should i do cuz i dont know what to do cry  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 8:35 am
That sucks! If that is the way he treats you, then i suggest you stop seeing him and talking to him for good.  

xyourstrulyx

SARSSS

1,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 5:36 pm
That's not exactly going to help anyone...You can't just forget a person because they make your life miserable.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 1:06 pm
its really hard to forget anything espically when you loved them it just makes it even harder  

quiet_redundancy

Shooting_For_Fame

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 7:13 pm
So Your ex is a a*****e?
We dont really now to much about the story to really help you. I mean who broke up with who? Was it a easy let down or a mean hurtful one? How old are you? How long were you going out? If you told us more we would be able to help you alot more. I mean if its to personal to explain that is understandable but you can always pm one of us and im sure we will lend a hand.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 6:33 am
Ho Snap!
That's not exactly going to help anyone...You can't just forget a person because they make your life miserable.

Then what do you suggest then? That going around being miserable because of that person and wind up hurting yourself is the answer? I don't really see how that ever could be an option... stare

If you need company then go to your friends. No one is forcing you to talk to that guy. And he sure sounds like a real a** to me. I know it's hard to forget, but if you keep your mind busy with something else then it's easier to let go.
Trust me.  

xyourstrulyx

Archangel Izual

Eternal Rogue

1,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 1:06 pm
xyourstrulyx
Ho Snap!

Then what do you suggest then? That going around being miserable because of that person and wind up hurting yourself is the answer? I don't really see how that ever could be an option... stare

If you need company then go to your friends. No one is forcing you to talk to that guy. And he sure sounds like a real a** to me. I know it's hard to forget, but if you keep your mind busy with something else then it's easier to let go.
Trust me.

forgetting the person is just going to make you hurt more if anything. Forgiving the person and letting go of the hurt is the "answer".

Also... I can tell you one thing.... don't say you love him. It's not true love and you shouldn't get yourself all worked up over anyone who says they love you..... it takes time to truly "love" a person.... and I don't mean like a month or two..... but.... just..... slow down your heart and take a breather.... don't get hooked on guys just because their nice. Play hard to get.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 3:05 pm
Okay, if talking to your ex makes you upset, which in turn makes you cut, then there is one simple solution to all of this. Don't talk to him! Dee dee dee.  

Chadwick the Great

The Juggler-er

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 10:59 pm
Chadwick the Great
Okay, if talking to your ex makes you upset, which in turn makes you cut, then there is one simple solution to all of this. Don't talk to him! Dee dee dee.

that, or of he's the one approaching you to talk, tell him to go ******** a dog, and if he doesn't go away, stick a torch up his a** and light it [or a vacuum cleaner 3nodding ]
or, tell him he's mean and he's making you cry and you want to cut. If he doesn't care, just tell him to ******** off...

My ex isn't as bad. She just kinda puts me down... and shows off... I guess she was pretty preppy in nature before we broke up, and then I finaly noticed... but she seems to always try to sound better than me, and whenever I say, "Oh my god, ________ is so hard to do!!!!" she would reply like this, "That's so easy for me."
Either she's getting into the competitive thing, cuz we're just friends now, or she's being a b***h... and she generally ignores me if she sees something else besides me to talk to (i.e. the wall, her dog, her friends excluding me)  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 3:52 pm
M34Gl-l4N
my ex is making me feel like crap whenever i talk to him. he is a really big a** when i talk to him we end up arguging and i end up crying and then i feel like i need to cut to feel better and he does this all the time and i tryed to talk to him about he just makes me feel even worse which makes me want to cut even more and i havent cut in like 2 months which is pretty good cuz i have been cutting for 3 years about and he just makes me feel like im lower then dirt sometimes whet should i do cuz i dont know what to do cry

yea, ino wut u mean...
i just got over my ex... or at least i hope i did, but yea, i don't cry about it anymore,
so hopefully you won't cry anymore,
b/c my ex wuz an a*****e anyways, and so is yours! ^__^ it'll get better  

intimissi

SARSSS

1,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 7:49 pm
xyourstrulyx
Ho Snap!

Seriously, you should just shut up. I tried to do that about Josh...just trying to ignore and forget most of it all...But I just ended up hurting myself more...And it still hurts some. So, seriously, unless you go through it, just ******** keep the bashing to yourself.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 5:30 pm
i think you should just like cut him off completely! he sounds like an a**! so don't talk to him!  

Emo_Eric_Draves

quiet_redundancy

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 6:08 pm
Shooting_For_Fame
So Your ex is a a*****e?
We dont really now to much about the story to really help you. I mean who broke up with who? Was it a easy let down or a mean hurtful one? How old are you? How long were you going out? If you told us more we would be able to help you alot more. I mean if its to personal to explain that is understandable but you can always pm one of us and im sure we will lend a hand.
i broke up with him and it hurt me more then it hurt him cuz 4 hours later he asked out one of my best friends im 16 about 3 months adn we liked eachother before that and it was pretty nice i asked him what he would do if i broke up with him and he didnt really say anything its just a really weird sitation i guess  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 6:14 pm
Eieni
Chadwick the Great

that, or of he's the one approaching you to talk, tell him to go ******** a dog, and if he doesn't go away, stick a torch up his a** and light it [or a vacuum cleaner 3nodding ]
or, tell him he's mean and he's making you cry and you want to cut. If he doesn't care, just tell him to ******** off...

My ex isn't as bad. She just kinda puts me down... and shows off... I guess she was pretty preppy in nature before we broke up, and then I finaly noticed... but she seems to always try to sound better than me, and whenever I say, "Oh my god, ________ is so hard to do!!!!" she would reply like this, "That's so easy for me."
Either she's getting into the competitive thing, cuz we're just friends now, or she's being a b***h... and she generally ignores me if she sees something else besides me to talk to (i.e. the wall, her dog, her friends excluding me)

i hate when my ex try to show me up its so annoying like im be really like depressed and then he see it and he will try to be more depressed then me god i hate him atleast you dont have to hear about your ex everyday cuz your bff is like dating him that drives me even more mad its like arg and mine cuz like igmores me complete at school so its all good  

quiet_redundancy

quiet_redundancy

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 6:21 pm
Emo_Eric_Draves
i think you should just like cut him off completely! he sounds like an a**! so don't talk to him!
i try but it doesnt help that my bff is dating him i have to hear about him all the time and then that makes me mad and want to kill her i dont really think that is normal is it wanting to kill your bff and her bf that is  
Life Issues

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff