Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP Obsession!

Back to Guilds

A guild for all your role-playing needs! 

Tags: Role-Playing, Fantasy, Anime, Humor, Romance 

Reply Partner Searches
Looking for roleplay friends!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gahg Me With A Spoon

Sarcastic Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:37 pm
A Bit About Me!

Hello! I'm looking for a 1x1, 1x2, or small group that I can throw my characters into!

I tend to write a few paragraphs per post, but can limit that to a paragraph for more casual role-playing.

I role-play more than one character at a time, I sadly cannot limit myself to just one or I'll get bored with myself.

Most of my OCs are males but I have a few females sprinkled in as well, and can play both F/M.

What I'm Looking For!

I'm looking for a partner (or) partners interested in a supernatural roleplay. Most of my OCs fall under that genre. (Vampires, Demons, Angels, Werewolves, etc.)

I'm dying to role-play a few OCs of mine:
Victor is a serial killer/cannibal, he hosts dinner parties where he feeds his unknowing innocent guests human meat. At the end of the night one of those guests goes missing.

Lucifer, my interpretation of Satan, charming fellow who often takes breaks from his work. He just wants to enjoy the modern world and cause some chaos here and there.

Most of my OCs are dark natured not your good natured neighbors next door who you can ask for a cup of sugar. emotion_rainbow

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:04 pm
smol sized

I may be interested in rping with you!  

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100

Gahg Me With A Spoon

Sarcastic Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:10 pm
AwkwardGirlhood

Would you be interested in a group setting, 1x1, or 1x2? If you want a group I can make a Supernatural RP in the appropriate subforum~  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:16 pm
smol sized
AwkwardGirlhood

Would you be interested in a group setting, 1x1, or 1x2? If you want a group I can make a Supernatural RP in the appropriate subforum~

i like to do 1x1 and i'm up for anything (but I like a romance element to anything)  

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100

TunaDishCosplayer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:00 pm
The serial killer sounds so interesting! Dude I'm up for anything.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:08 pm
i have rp started if you are interested in joining us ? its called the life of a cat in the fantasy role play section  

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
Partner Searches

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items