Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply Roleplaying
[B] gifts for the meadow... (Water Tiger x Bitter End)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tygress Dream

Beloved Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:17 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The young acha wasn't traveling nearly as lightly on her hooves as usual. She was weighed down a bit more in the middle. Water Tiger had a sneaking suspicion that her recent good times with a handsome totoma had lasting results. It was funny. Her big sister had brought home a totoma mate, and here she was not bringing the mate but potentially the children.

A shiver went through her, mother had trouble with her natural children, thus having two adopted daughters first. Was it possible Tiger would have problems? Well she'd make her way back to the meadow that was home. Mother knew one of the Chosen... perhaps Water Tiger could find her or maybe another along the way....  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:18 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

That is, if she made her way back home. When she'd run along an embankment, a caiman had emerged out of the water and followed her slowed strides. As she was lost in thought, it had gained on her.

Now, she was in snapping range.

The caiman's tail shifted, side to side, and lunged forward, a toothy n** at her ankle.
Tygress Dream
emotion_omnomnom

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

Tygress Dream

Beloved Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:57 pm
If she'd been lagging before, the leap that was her reaction to the caiman's lunge was the fastest she'd moved in her life. She leaped forward then danced in a circle to see what had tried for her. Her heart pounding in her chest and ready to leap away again, Water Tiger stared at the caiman, a caiman that had horns and glowing eyes...

"You're no ordinary caiman," she said accusingly, well as accusingly as she could manage while still panting with fear and still ready to run.

Maxx D

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:56 pm
The caiman's mouth stopped and almost pouted at her words, but the little scaley legs continued to move, skulking forward.

I'm still hungry. The statement floated past as it leaned into another bite attempt. Wanna risk that?

Tygress Dream

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

Tygress Dream

Beloved Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 6:15 pm
The acha danced back enough to be out of reach of the next bite, ,but the adrenaline was wearing off so she was starting to feel that she had in fact been nipped before she leaped. "I'm on my way home, to tell them the family is going to grow. I'd hoped to find a blessing not only from my family but from one of the Chosen. If you are one of those Chosen, perhaps it's worth a little risk... " Water Tiger was always the most stubborn of the children of the meadow and the threat and potential promise in front of her was bringing it out.

Maxx D

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 6:58 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. There was a huff from the caiman before it sprung towards her again, but this time instead of a bite, came a mare, booping her severely on the nose.

"You're no fun," she complained, her wide mouth with teeth slightly bared, "but most kin don't notice. Fine, I'm not a magical caiman. I'll bless your babes."

She leaned down, casting a critical eye on her swollen stomach.

"May your children not grow complacent in the presence of family," she proclaimed, "and inherit the observant nature of their mother. There. Go ahead."

Tygress Dreamx
I don't think anyone else has realised she's a legendary from her weird caiman appearance before lmao but there's your blessing! You can end it now 8D

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

Tygress Dream

Beloved Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:11 pm
Thank the Swamp, her instincts and observations were right she thought, taking the boop with a cringe as the mare appeared.

"I'm sorry to have ruined your fun," Water Tiger replied with a grin, "but I do have something to protect and keep me observant. Thank you so much." She started to turn and walk away wanting some distance before she cared for her injur, but she peered back over her shoulder. "I hope some fun crosses your path soon, Chosen."

Maxx D
Maybe its from her parents stories of meeting others? biggrin Thank you.

Tygress Dream
I don't think anyone else has realised she's a legendary from her weird caiman appearance before lmao but there's your blessing! You can end it now 8D

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games