Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
Marcel Velazquez's apartment Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 4:46 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.His reasons for disliking the flavor and the fruit had him chuckling. “That’s why people usually peel them, an’ how would ya know what it’s like t’bite into ah hairy arm?” Virgil lifted an eyebrow as he tried to picture the former soldier chomping down on another person’s arm. It was amusing to imagine though, for all he knew, he might have had to do something like that to survive a fight. There was no telling. His grin turned a bit suggestive as he teased about grabbing everything of his. ”Look forward t’it.” He winked as gave a low chuckle, soon shaking his head a bit. Joking around and talking to another person shouldn’t be this easy or fun. If only most of his conversations went half as well as theirs usually did then maybe he wouldn’t be such an a*****e now. ”Well, yeah…when ya put it like that…” He shrugged. Marcel had a point. Again. He grabbed the container of shrimp once he was done with it and raised it just before tilting it and his head back to let the last two pieces the last couple of pieces slid into his opened mouth. The coconut sauce was licked from his lips after while he tossed the container in to the trashcan from where he was standing, flashing a slightly cocky grin when it went in. Chuckling, he glanced back to the Hispanic. ”Just callin’ it by th’ name ya gave me.” He scoffed somewhat at the insinuation that he was a lightweight. Apparently, he didn’t remember getting his butt kicked the other night during their drinking competition.”Hmph. I wish. I kinda miss th’ days when all it took was ah few shots t’get ah buzz.” Now it was like trying to tranquilize a draft horse with baby aspirin. Didn’t really work.

Virgil’s head dipped in a small nod to the confirmation that his clothes should be done soon. What he needed to grab out of his duffle bag could wait a bit longer then, he could get it when everything needed to be put into dryer. Kill two birds with one stone. A wonton was grabbed and nibbled at before he gave in and popped the whole thing into his mouth. They had to be filled with some kind of crack because once he ate one, he was soon eating more of them. The mention of going to the mall actually came as a surprise to him. Him at the mall, shopping for clothes none the less? Yeah, strange. Clothes shopping for him generally involved a couple pairs of jeans and a pack of black muscle shirts. Spending time trying to pick out anything more than that seemed like a headache to him. His expression became a bit puzzled, the brute almost choking on the food he had swallow when he saw him wiggling his eyebrows. Such an amusing and ridiculous sight that he’d almost died over. Virgil held up a hand as he turned his head to the side and coughed, broad shoulders slightly shaking with suppressed laughter.”Geez.” Letting out his breath, he looked back to Marcel with a smirk. ”Why th’ ‘ell not? Should be entertain’ at least.” He snagged the bottle of vodka from Marcel and knocked back a shots worth before giving it back, only wanting the colder liquid to help soothe his throat. Done with eating, he'd lingered in the kitchen to wait for him while he went back to sipping on his moonshine. ”Remind me t'get stuff t'fix your door while we're out tomorrow. I forgot today, heh." The request had him smiling sheepishly as he glanced down at the floor. "Sorry about that, too...but it'll be good as new when I'm finished." He leaned over and kissed his cheek as he placed his jar down before he started to make his way out of the kitchen. "Want ah Vicodin?"

By Bi Blitz

(And I forgot that all important piece of formatting. -facepalms- I'm sorry. >< )  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2018 11:01 pm
User Image

Marcel grinned at the other man as he leaned against the counter a bit more and shrugged his shoulders "Don't ever get me in a headlock, I may not be a werewolf but I'm not above biting" that should explain how he knew in the first place. It was just horseplay between himself and his squad mates while he was deployed and one of the hairier guys thought he could beat the Hispanic by getting him into a headlock, didn't end well for him to say the least. Finally Marcel chuckled a bit and rolled his eyes a little bit at the other man in amusement "You would look forward to it, you insatiable beast" he smacked the others chest with an amused look before would really begin to slow down a bit on his eating as most of the chicken was now gone. He would begin to start cleaning up, throwing away all the now empty containers after the two had devoured everything left. Marcel would then roll his eyes a bit but grinned nonetheless "I called it that? Now I know I was smashed" clothes room? Must have been to hard for him to say laundry room, the thought was a bit funny to the Hispanic as he took another swig of the vodka. From there Marcel would then listen to Werewolf complain about how he missed being able to easily get a buzz. A thought entered his head before making his way over to his liquor cabinet and pulled out an opened but mostly full bottle of some kind of dark liquor "You want this Virgil? It's some really cheap rum, very strong but it tastes like a**. Can't even cover up the flavor by mixing it" he figured that if the other man had trouble getting a buzz he might as well encourage destructive behaviors. No way in hell Marcel was going to drink this stuff, even before he met Virgil he couldn't stomach the amber liquid and he loved getting completely sloshed to forget and suppress. But either way Marcel would bring it over to the kitchen and placed it down next to Virgil in case he wanted it. He would then rejoin the other as he grinned at the agreement of going to the mall "Awesome, we can get some shitty mall food. Get some clothes for you and call it a day early, unless something comes up that is" Marcel would then take the vodka bottle and chugged the rest of the bottle after Virgil drank from it as he only felt a soft lightness in his head, he wouldn't even call it a buzz since he could barely feel it at all. Then the former soldier would place the bottle in the recycling bin with a loud clink as it joined so many other emptied liquor bottles. He blew a lot of money on liquor.

The Hispanic man then blinked as Virgil reminded him of the damaged bedroom door and nodded his head at the other. He'd already forgotten about that "Yeah sure, there should be a hardware store in there somewhere" then he would see that sheepish smile and Marcel could definitely say that even if he were upset about that little thing, seeing that smile would make him forget about any anger at all "Querido you broke my door down so that a I didn't put a bullet in my own head, I could care less about the door" he would then grab onto Virgil and snuggled up to the larger man "You could have destroyed and trashed my whole apartment and I wouldn't have cared" he explained before leaning up to give Virgil a chaste kiss on the lips before pulling away and let Virgil do his thing, shaking his head a little bit "I'm fine, thanks though" he stated with a grin before sauntering over to the couch and sat down, watching as the two lovers were currently in an open field laying on a blanket, watching the stars. It was a bit of a cute scene he would admit.

(Translation: .)

fiendish fujoshi

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2018 3:00 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Of course, Marcel bringing out the new bottle of liquor from the cabinet had the alcoholic’s attention. ”Not goin’ t’say no t’free booze no matter what it tastes like.” Virgil chuckled though it was short lived. For the first time, he was bothered by his problem. Only the slightest bit, but it was enough to make him realize just how bad it truly was. He should be stronger and not go sinking back into the bottle to forget and avoid dealing with all the nasty events of his past. But just because he knew that didn’t mean he was going to put the alcohol down tonight. After what they had both gone through last night? Yeah, he planned to get ******** up beyond all recognition. Dreaming about his sister on top of coming dangerously close to losing Marcel had left him standing on shaky ground. While he had no qualms or regrets about what was developing between them, the depths of emotions their whirlwind of a romance invoked in him didn’t help him feel any steadier. Virgil needed at least one thing that was a comforting familiarity. ”I wouldn’t hold my breath on nothin’ not happenin’.” He grumbled. With their luck, something would probably happen. Their day off had gone a lot more smoothly than their other two dates, but he was already convinced that their time together in the future would more than likely be spoiled in some way. Not that he couldn’t handle it. It was starting to seem to him as if the apartment was their only refuge and even that wasn’t wholly fail-safe when he took the demon into consideration. Hoping that there wasn’t any more of those gods damned things lurking around was something he would do. The werewolf nodded to his statement about him not caring about the door. It wouldn’t be such a big deal to him if he wasn’t worried about the man possibly getting in trouble for it. He had no clue about the rules on renting apartments, or any other place, but property damage probably wasn’t a good thing. On the off chance the place was inspected, he wanted his a** to be covered.

A sigh of contentment escaped from him when the smaller man snuggled close. ”Kinda surprised that it wasn’t.” He glanced around them as he said that. It wasn’t as if he’d tried to be careful with his surroundings when he’d fought his adversary, either. Maybe it was an actual miracle that Marcel’s home was unscathed. Doubtful, though it was still kind of amazing nothing else had gotten damaged. ”Well, th’ bottle’s in th’ pocket in my bag if ya change your mind.” He said before going to disappear into the laundry room. Mixing pills and alcohol wasn’t something he would recommend normally, especially for a human, though he was under the impression his lover could handle it. Kneeling down, he reached into the side pocket and shifted through the few items inside of it until his fingers touched the prescription bottle. The lid was popped off and one of the pills removed, the man popping it into his mouth and swallowing it with little thought or trouble. Thankfully, he wasn’t addicted to them and only kept the pain pills around for those times he felt the need for an extra kick to get him in the zone. Virgil stayed in the small room for a couple of minutes more since the machine was almost done with its load. He’d put his clothes into the dryer once they were ready, relieved that the thing didn’t confuse his old a** too badly. ”Thought ya hated romance movies?” He teased Marcel as he came walking back through when he saw him watching the movie. Well, he only assumed it was the romance one since he hadn’t looked at the television. He went into the kitchen once more, long enough to put the lid back on the moonshine and stick it in the freezer. With the rum in hand, the brute went to sit down on the couch with him and crossed his legs Indian style. Virgil opened the bottle and raised it to his lips, making a face after taking a sip. ”Oh, ********. This is…wait.” More of the dark liquid was swallowed and the taste had him shuddering this time. Nope. It wasn’t because of the sorry, pansy a** sip he’d taken the first time. The stuff was genuinely bad. Even ever clear was better. The grain alcohol mostly burned like a b***h, but the rum had an awful taste that lingered. ”I think you’re wrong, darlin’. This is more like th’ way ah trash fire smells than a**.” That was his opinion on it. Wasn’t going to stop him from drinking it though. Not at all. ”I’d show my appreciation, but I kinda think ya might be tryin’ t’poison me with this s**t.” Virgil was joking even though he spoke with a completely serious tone.

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2018 10:34 am
User Image

Marcel would glance over at Virgil for his pessimistic comment and chuckled a little bit while shaking his head "You still upset about the man in the locker room?" Marcel was purposely not even thinking about that demon who ran away earlier. There was no way in hell Marcel would allow that thing to ever get a hold of his dreams again, he'd kick it's a** that was for sure. But of course that didn't mean that he wanted to think about the disgusting creature. Nonetheless Marcel would join Virgil in looking around his apartment and nodded his head "No kidding, it's a good thing I don't have much in the way of decorations" had he actually had an apartment that felt lived in with decorations and personal objects there was no doubt it would have been a lot worse than it was. The Hispanic would then shake his head at Virgil and grinned a little bit "Be careful, I don't care how strong your healing whatever is. Mixing alcohol and meds cannot be good for you" of course Marcel made no move to stop him since he did trust Virgil's judgement. There was no way however he'd use such a strong medication like that after finishing off a bottle of Vodka, that was asking for poison control or some s**t like that. He might have had a high alcohol tolerance but he was not going to risk something like that....not right now at least. Finally as he was reclining on the couch he would roll his eyes and turned his head at Virgil "I'm just taking notes that's all, gotta figure out this whole romance thing" he only partially joked. Now that he had someone in his life Marcel did actually want to try and be a bit more romantic with his actions and words but since he had no mind for the topic he was using them as a crutch. Of course Virgil didn't need to know how serious he actually was. However Marcel would chuckle a little bit and nodded his head with how Virgil described the rum "Honestly I think you're right, that's what I get for buying rum that was this discounted" he had paid very little for the bottle and he had quickly learnt why it was so cheap, the s**t was downright dreadful to taste. Of course the Hispanic then grinned a bit at Virgil before snapping his fingers a bit "You figured out my plan that easily? I must be losing my touch!" he teased a bit as he laid himself down on the couch, resting his head on Virgil's lap while he sat there with his legs crossed over each other.

fiendish fujoshi

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2018 4:36 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Virgil looked down at him almost skeptically so when he rested his head in his lap. After what had happened earlier, he was a bit wry of letting him use him as a pillow again even if Marcel claimed to be done for the night. He trusted him, yes, but not so much when it came to one little thing. His lover was simply too devious and crafty for him to completely let his guard down. He’d already made that mistake once. ”Gotta try harder than that t’get one over me, darlin’.” Virgil winked as he reached down with his free hand to run his fingers through his hair. He shifted somewhat to make himself more comfortable, stretching out a leg to rest his foot on his coffee table. A small smile formed as he glanced down to him, finding his face far more appealing than what was happening on the more. The couple’s picnic had gotten ruined by a storm, but they turned it around hiding under a tree and started dancing together. He groaned at the silliness of it. Dancing in the rain was probably more of a pain in the a**. ”Ugh. Maybe don’t…take too many notes from these movies. Especially this one. It sucks.” He would offer the advice despite being under the impression that the former soldier was joking about it. Personally, he was fine with how things were between them. He certainly didn’t expect or hope for any sort of romantic treatment. His fingers passed through his hair one last time before he laid his hand on his shoulder. ”Hey, Marcy?” How he’d just butchered his name didn’t register on his radar. Everything was beginning to kick in now so Virgil didn’t realize he’d let the nickname slip. It was no wonder to him why people got addicted to doing this, this was making him feel pretty great. Not that he wasn’t already thanks to Marcel. If he didn’t need sleep or could control his dreams then he might not have bothered with getting wasted. ”I love ya.” The confession was getting less and less weird to say each time he said it. After taking another drink of the awful rum, Virgil offered the bottle to him although he was sure that it would be declined. ”It gets better th’ more ya drink of it so…it’s not so bad for discount booze.” The amber liquid sloshed around inside of the bottle as he lightly shook it, the beast already having made a decent dent in the rum. The trick was holding his breath and taking small mouthfuls at a time so he wouldn't have to taste it for long.

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2018 10:14 pm
User Image

Thankfully for Virgil's sake Marcel was nice and satisfied by their earlier playtime, hell he was still feeling spent even now. And of course the Hispanic had gotten a first hand experience with how aggressive the Werewolf could be when he got excited, so unless he was in the mood for it the Hispanic wouldn't be teasing him anytime soon. Well...at least not for the rest of tonight. The Hispanic then grinned up at Virgil as the other man ran his fingers through his hair "I'm innocent! I swear!" he laughed a little bit before turning his head to the absolutely stupid scene before him on the TV screen. He would then make a noise of agreement with Virgil when he made his comment "No kidding, that just s**t that only happens in movies. No sane person would actually find this romantic" he rolled his eyes a bit as the two lovers on screen were giggling away like dancing in the rain was the funniest thing in the world. It really wasn't. The Hispanic would then grab a hold of the TV remote and would begin flipping channels until he stopped on a documentary about the Savannah and how the animals there survived the arid conditions. Right now they were covering the lions and how they were currently hunting a zebra with a successful kill as they began to dig into the animal. The sight didn't bother him at all as the narrator who seemed to do every documentary ever spoke in his soothing voice. Of course he would look up at Virgil from his position with a quirked eyebrow at how the other said his name "Yes?" the Hispanic wouldn't bother correcting him, he knew that Vicodin was some pretty strong stuff without a doubt. Marcel would then grin a bit at his proclamation "I love you too Querido" he returned it with a grin before turning his head back to the show for a second before quickly shaking his head at the offer that was presented "No thanks, it's all yours" no way in hell would he ever let that stuff pass his lips ever again. The Hispanic would then hear an unnatural laughter from the TV as the documentary was now covering the lions rival on the Savannah Hyena's and how crafty they were as well as their brute strength and ferocity "Talk about giving you a run for your money, ay Querido?" he grinned up at the other man as he rested his hands on his stomach, deciding he liked this program more than the stupid romance movies from earlier.

fiendish fujoshi

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2018 3:21 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.”Uh huh. Yeah. Sure ya are.” Virgil laughed a bit, finding it humorous because he had never thought he would hear the line spoken in a more playful context. Also a phrase he cared to never hear again, having grown quite tired of how bounties always claimed innocence and begged for mercy. There was a chance a few of them could have been truly innocent, but he wasn’t going to ponder over it now. It would only ruin his mood as thinking about the past usually did. An amused version of his half smile formed as he listened to him gripe about the movie scene, the man giving in and actually laughing a tad when Marcel grabbed the remote and started flipping channels. Apparently someone had gotten tired of romance. There would be no complaint from him when he settled on the nature documentary. Given his interest with learning new things and his passion for nature, shows like this were right up his alley. Virgil watched it right up into the point the lions killed their prey and simply closed his eyes. He didn’t have a problem with it, was more than at peace with the natural order of life, it was only that watching the big cats enjoy their kill would give him the munchies despite being full. He’d enjoyed everything they’d eaten that day, but there were was something about a fresh kill that really hit the spot. Thankfully though, before he could really think about it too hard, Marcel was distracting him. So ridiculous and childish how hearing that simple phrase made him all sorts of warm on the inside. Marcel loved him back and he couldn’t be happier.

A shoulder was shrugged when the bottle was turned down. No skin off of his back. The awful sound of the hyena’s laughter had him growling deep in his throat in response. That was when Virgil knew he was a bit more than just tipsy. ******** growling at T.V. animals of all things. His dislike for other canines was instinctual and it had gotten the better of him then. Ignoring the heat in his cheeks, he tilted his head back to rest it on the back of the couch. ”Eh?” Blinking open his eyes, he turned his head to the side and glanced down to Marcel before looking to the television. ”Wait, those ugly shits?” He scoffed and shook his head. ”Wouldn’t stand ah chance.” A cocky smirk was given before he turned to properly watch the documentary, chuckling as a lioness managed to get a good swipe at one of the hyenas that was harassing them over their food. After that, the pack seemed to decide to look elsewhere for a meal. ”Mmm, pretty horses.” Virgil commented as the narrator began to talk about the animal the lion pride had hunted, the zebra. It was hard for him to wrap his mind around the fact each zebra had their own unique pattern of stripes. He narrowed his eyes a bit as he tried to study them to try to make out the difference, but it couldn’t. Only made his eyes hurt.

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:45 pm
User Image

Marcel could admit to himself that within the couple small days he'd spent with Virgil he never would have ever seem himself in such a mundane scene ever. Resting his head on his lovers lap, watching TV together and just talking about this and that, it made some very familiar butterflies begin to flutter around just thinking about it. The fact that the two of them also mutually loved each other within such a short time frame was something of a miracle in his opinion. If he hadn't met Virgil he would probably be sitting here drinking himself stupid while...well actually if the demon had his way then he'd be nothing but a smear on the the wall. He would definitely not think of that at the risk of bringing down his good mood for any reason. Instead he grinned a bit at the Lioness, finding it amusing how it was the females who did all the work while the male lions just sat around all day, only getting up and fighting when it came to defending his territory from other males. For some reason Marcel couldn't help but picture Virgil as the male lion, the man seemed a bit territorial to say the least considering how negatively the werewolf reacts to literally anyone looking at veteran. He would glance a bit at Virgil when he heard a familiar growl. Normally he would love hearing that sound but now he was just a bit confused at first until he looked at the TV. The Hispanic would snort a bit at Virgil's expense as he saw the color begin to rise up to the southerners cheeks. Oh he wouldn't forget this one. However it seemed like Virgil had some very strong opinions about the hyena's and his thoughts on them. Marcel would openly laugh a bit as he grinned up at the other man with an amused look "My big strong wolf would knock those Hyena's around?" he spoke with an affectionate tone despite the blatant teasing that he was doing. This would be interesting to see Virgil get completely trashed since he hadn't seemed too interested in drinking since their night out and even then he couldn't remember much. Marcel would then try to suppress a laugh as he heard Virgil comment on the zebra's as he watched Virgil begin to put his focus onto the the zebra's on screen. Was he trying to see the difference? Marcel was sober and even he couldn't tell the individual patterns, he could only imagine how badly Virgil was doing at it. Moving onto yet another animal who hunted Zebra's as well as others such as gazelle, the cheetah. Marcel would let out a low whistle. Out of all the big wild cats cheetah's were definitely his favorite, with how they relied on ambush as well as hitting up to seventy five miles per hour? He definitely thought they were the coolest among the big cats "Now there's a cat that I like, look at it! Cool looking and deadly!" he spoke highly, showing his admiration for the animal on screen as it shot like a rocket, managing to catch a Gazelle by the throat just in time.

fiendish fujoshi

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:54 pm
User Image

Marcel could admit to himself that within the couple small days he'd spent with Virgil he never would have ever seem himself in such a mundane scene ever. Resting his head on his lovers lap, watching TV together and just talking about this and that, it made some very familiar butterflies begin to flutter around just thinking about it. The fact that the two of them also mutually loved each other within such a short time frame was something of a miracle in his opinion. If he hadn't met Virgil he would probably be sitting here drinking himself stupid while...well actually if the demon had his way then he'd be nothing but a smear on the the wall. He would definitely not think of that at the risk of bringing down his good mood for any reason. Instead he grinned a bit at the Lioness, finding it amusing how it was the females who did all the work while the male lions just sat around all day, only getting up and fighting when it came to defending his territory from other males. For some reason Marcel couldn't help but picture Virgil as the male lion, the man seemed a bit territorial to say the least considering how negatively the werewolf reacts to literally anyone looking at veteran. He would glance a bit at Virgil when he heard a familiar growl. Normally he would love hearing that sound but now he was just a bit confused at first until he looked at the TV. The Hispanic would snort a bit at Virgil's expense as he saw the color begin to rise up to the southerners cheeks. Oh he wouldn't forget this one. However it seemed like Virgil had some very strong opinions about the hyena's and his thoughts on them. Marcel would openly laugh a bit as he grinned up at the other man with an amused look "My big strong wolf would knock those Hyena's around?" he spoke with an affectionate tone despite the blatant teasing that he was doing. This would be interesting to see Virgil get completely trashed since he hadn't seemed too interested in drinking since their night out and even then he couldn't remember much. Marcel would then try to suppress a laugh as he heard Virgil comment on the zebra's as he watched Virgil begin to put his focus onto the the zebra's on screen. Was he trying to see the difference? Marcel was sober and even he couldn't tell the individual patterns, he could only imagine how badly Virgil was doing at it. Moving onto yet another animal who hunted Zebra's as well as others such as gazelle, the cheetah. Marcel would let out a low whistle. Out of all the big wild cats cheetah's were definitely his favorite, with how they relied on ambush as well as hitting up to seventy five miles per hour? He definitely thought they were the coolest among the big cats "Now there's a cat that I like, look at it! Cool looking and deadly!" he spoke highly, showing his admiration for the animal on screen as it shot like a rocket, managing to catch a Gazelle by the throat just in time.

fiendish fujoshi

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:20 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Virgil lightly leered down at him. His tone might be full of affection, but he knew he was being teased. At least he thought so, anyway. He snorted in that stubborn way of his. ”’Course.” He uttered just a single in reply after he made sure his tongue wasn’t going to betray him and slur his speech. Talking would be difficult now, but as long as he stuck to one or two words at a time. The brute was pretty good at maintaining that poker face of his. As long as he didn’t have to move or talk too much then everything should be fine. In theory. He steadily kept taking drinks from the bottle as they watched the nature show. By now, the rum didn’t taste as horrible as it had when he first started. He supposed it was perfectly fine really. If it was any better Marcel would have already drank it and if it was any worse then even an alcoholic like him couldn’t have tolerated it. So, yeah. It was perfect in that sense. The cheetah didn’t look like it was strong enough to be able to take down something as muscular as a zebra, but he knew that didn’t mean s**t. Looks were deceiving, after all. Like how he hadn’t thought that someone like Marcel couldn’t pick him up and had gotten proven completely wrong on that. His beau was far from being one of those whimpy pretty boys, but the big guy was under the impression that such a feat would be impossible for anyone smaller than himself to do that until it’d happened. Pearly whites flashed as he grinned at the way he gushed over the lithe feline on screen. It was adorable to hear to say the least. ”Looks like it would b’down fer some snuggles.” He muttered, only slurring his words a little. Even with the limp body of a gazelle between its jaws, the cheetah looked really cute.

There was a weird chirping sound somewhere in the tall grass shortly before two smaller cheetahs appeared as their mom approached. Virgil made the most pathetic sound upon seeing the babies. He whined loudly just as a dog would upon seeing something it wanted to make friends with. He wiggled somewhat as his body seemed to forget it lacked a tail to wag. Good thing it was only a T.V. show or else he would be getting his a** whooped by a pissed off momma cheetah because the urge to snuggle was strong in this one. A deep breath was released as he tried to rid himself of the excitement. Baby animals were just too great for this world. Why couldn’t real babies be that cute? ”Awuh…” The lycan was rather disappointed when it moved on from the small family, the narrator talking about the savanna itself. He slouched down and pushed up the borrowed t-shirt with his free hand, beginning to feeling over heated from everything in his system.

By Bi Blitz

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2018 1:15 pm
User Image

Marcel couldn't help but chuckle a little bit when Virgil apparently wanted to cuddle the lethal animal on the screen, it was quite amusing to say the very least "Oh? You think so?" he'd ask rhetorically as the Hispanic man grinned up at Virgil "I can think of some other things that would be down for snuggles" he spoke with mirth in his eyes as he spoke. Although when the baby cheetahs appeared on screen Marcel was not prepared for the reaction he got from Virgil. He blinked as he heard the noise Virgil made before the other began to wiggle around. No way, there was no way that a man like Virgil, one who could be so intimidating and territorial....There was no way that could be this ******** cute. Marcel was almost starstruck for a second as he watched the other man intently as it seemed like Virgil was trying to wag his tail. The thought was hilarious to the Veteran but chose not to laugh so he wouldn't ruin the moment, he wanted this to last. But then he made that disappointed noise when the babies were off screen and Marcel just about lost it. He just made a dog noise while human, dammit this was just not fair. Virgil should not be allowed to be more likable than he already is! Right now however Marcel could feel laughter bubbling up in his throat while the other half of him just wanted to pounce on Virgil and either hold or be held for the rest of the night. So when Marcel saw Virgil begin to move the shirt up he would lift his head and sit back against the couch before reaching over and grabbed Virgil, snaking his hand behind the others back and wrapping it around him "I might not be as cute as a couple baby cheetah's but at least you have me" he grinned a bit at the werewolf before he moved a bit closer to the other man until he was flush against him. He'd then notice how hot Virgil felt to the touch, if he didn't know about the fact that the man was a living radiator he might have been worried just a little bit. Of course it did seem like Virgil was a bit too warm at the moment "Feeling a bit warm Querido?" he questioned the large man with a quirked eyebrow as he questioned the other man. Maybe he should have turned up the air conditioning for the other man before he snuggled up to him, he would begin to shift himself away from Virgil to do just that.

fiendish fujoshi

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:43 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.His statement went right over the drunken man’s head. Virgil blinked a few times and glanced around the living room before he looked down at him with a puzzled expression. He didn’t see anything that was down for snuggling. There was a chance he wouldn’t remember making all those sounds though he was aware of how he tended to behave more like a canine than a person once he hit a certain level of intoxication. Friends had done their part of teasing him for in the past. Still, he would deny ever doing such a thing. Especially fawning over baby animals. A noise of frustration was made when he brought the bottle to lips again and nothing came out. The empty bottle was disappointing though he didn’t feel like moving at the moment to go get more alcohol. Not that he really needed it, he was messed up enough as it was. His willingness to move completely vanished as he felt his arm snaking behind him, the brute slouching down somewhat so he could lay his head on his chest. ”Chu’re great.” That was all he could say. If it weren’t for Marcel inviting him to stay with him, there was a decent chance he would be getting sloshed in a seedy bar somewhere and would end up being a bloody mess by the end of the night. No doubt having the human in his life would keep him out of trouble just as it seemed to invite a newer kind in. Good thing he could learn to cope to change quickly.

”M’fine.” He’d reassure him with a jumbled slur. Given his natural body temperature, he was used to it for the most part and thankful for it during the colder months. Virgil growled in protest when he felt him first start to move away, his free hand going to grab the front of his shirt to keep him there although it only lasted a few seconds. Despite his reservations against it and the serious lack of energy he felt, he forced himself to his feet. He swayed once he was standing and squeezed his eyes shut at the awful way everything swayed around him. As things settled, he stumbled to the kitchen to toss the bottle into the trash. He managed to make it back to the couch a lot better than he’d left it. He glanced toward the bedroom only to decide against going. The hallway was far too long and hazardous to walk down right now. Or at least it felt like that. Letting out a huff of breath, he looked at Marcel and pointed at the couch.”Pillow.” Virgil wouldn’t budge until he got what he wanted, his lover laying down so he could snuggle on to him. Though he might be able to away with not being crushed as the bigger man was already beginning to slip away, his head dropping a bit as an eye slipped closed as he tilted slightly to a side.

By Bi Blitz

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 2:06 am
User Image

Marcel couldn't help but grin at the other man as he looked way too confused by what he had said. The man was going to make sure to hold all those noises that he had made over his head for sure, it was too good to not do just that. The Hispanic did however find it interesting how Virgil seemed to really walk that fine line between human and canine when he got drunk. From his mannerisms, how he speaks, to the noises he makes. It was certainly interesting and amusing to see. However when Virgil whined he was a bit confused until he saw that the entire bottle was empty, holy damn! Marcel considered himself to be quite the drinker but that was a large bottle that Virgil put down in one sitting. No wonder the man was smashed...well along with the pills he took earlier as well. But still Marcel was quite impressed to say the least. He would then grin and relax a bit as he nodded his head at Virgil's comment "Yeah, I am aren't I?" he chuckled a little bit at the idea. He didn't really see much that was great about him, besides being good in bed that is. But that was hardly anything in his opinion. Marcel would then blink when the other growled at him and complied as he sat back down on the couch. However Marcel would get ready to jump up if the other man needed help from how he was swaying and stumbling. Thankfully enough the werewolf made it back to the couch in one piece without incident. However Marcel would quirk an eyebrow at the others request "I'm not running to the bedroom just to get you a pillow" he stated as the Hispanic watched the other man for a few seconds before noticing how he refused to move. However thankfully enough with the talk of snuggling earlier and how the other man was Marcel was able to piece together what he actually wanted and grinned "Alright, alright! C'mere Querido" he stated in resignation before laying himself down onto the couch and motioned for Virgil to join him. It seemed like he'd be sleeping on the couch again, it actually felt a bit odd since he'd been in his previously unused bed this last day or two.

fiendish fujoshi

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:41 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Virgil corrected his posture and opened his eyes when he heard him speak. Placing a hand on his hip, he looked down at Marcel with an expression to similar to one a disappointed parent might give their kid that had just ******** up in some way. ”I’d go git chu one.” He came close to sounding dejected despite the fact that he didn’t feel that way at all. He hardly felt anything aside from adoration and a strange, bone-deep need to be in the same room as his companion. The werewolf didn’t have the brain cells at the moment to wonder if it was more of his inner canine shining through or something else. He was just going to go with the flow, obey whatever instinct was telling him to do. His lips spread into a happy grin when the former soldier finally clued in and complied with his demands. After a second or so of drunken contemplation, he sat down at the man’s feet and he made himself at home between his legs. Virgil kissed him on the jaw before he settled down and got comfortable, laying flat on his stomach his head resting on his chest. Turning his head to the side, he’d nuzzle his cheek against him while he attempted to wrap his arms around him. All he really succeeded in was tucking his hands underneath his sides, but it was enough. Though his gaze was focused on the television, he wasn’t paying any attention to what was happening. Rather, he was caught up in the strong beat of his heart. ”Mm, my Marcy…” He murmured after a yawn and nuzzled him once more. Better for Marcel to see the goofy affectionate drunk him than the aggressive, violent one. Then again, it wasn’t as if he knew he was capable of something like this. Cute wasn’t something he tried to come off as since being scary and intimidating usually worked more in his favor. And, without a doubt, he would probably fail pretty hard if intentionally tried to be that way. Now that he had what he wanted, Virgil lost the battle against sleep. After a minute or so, that big body of his would become dead weight as if someone had knocked him in the head with a bat. The occasional rise and fall of his chest as he breathed would be the only sign of life in him although the Hispanic would be able to free himself if he so chose. A good shove would do the trick if he decided he wanted to get up at any point.

By Bi Blitz

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2018 5:27 am
User Image

Marcel simply quirked an eyebrow at the look that Virgil was giving him at this moment, now what was that all about? Was he disappointed or something? Well either way it didn't really matter because as soon as Marcel had done what the other apparently wanted Virgil gave him an adorably happy grin that he was sure to remember. He would then let Virgil get himself situated, smirking a bit when he felt the other kiss his jaw, the lug was so affectionate when he was like this...well actually just about the same as usual. But the difference was that he was adorable like this, any other times he got affectionate it was just him being him. Soon enough Marcel could feel the full weight of the larger man on top of him 'OK I forgot Virgil's heavy...' he couldn't bring himself to free himself from the other man though despite the weight on his chest. For once the other man looked so peaceful as he slept and Marcel couldn't help but smile a little bit down at the other man as he slowly pet the others hair. Since Virgil wasn't awake Marcel felt confident that he wouldn't be exciting anything for a good long while. So Marcel would then look over at the TV and clicked the info button to get the time and blinked in surprise. The two of them needed to get to work in the morning and so far it seemed like Virgil would be getting a full eight hours and maybe even then some, however Marcel was not so lucky. He was still wide awake for the most part since insomnia was a b***h. So he'd begin flipping through channels until stopping on a cooking show where the woman was making some kind of roast or another. A lot of the terms and ingredients she used went clean over his head for the most part "I really need to learn how to cook dammit...." honestly Marcel relied so heavily on take out and frozen dinners it wasn't even funny. The fact though that he hadn't touched them these last couple days felt almost odd. But that didn't matter because soon enough infomercials began playing so he'd swap over to the sports channel and began to watch the reruns of baseball games from earlier in the day. He wasn't a major sports fan but he did enjoy it enough to watch and the Hispanic especially enjoyed playing the games. Too bad men his age didn't do that kind of thing unless they were pro, a shame really.

Soon enough however Marcel's gaze would begin to drift down to Virgil as a hand was just resting on the back of his head with nothing better to do at the moment. He would begin to examine the mans face as he began to wonder what it was that drew him to Virgil. His looks? No doubt Virgil was hot, honestly too attractive for it to be fair in his opinion. Marcel would compare himself to Virgil at this moment. He was smaller than the other man in quite literally every way, the mans hair was much longer than his own, oh and the Virgil was a werewolf so he had that going for him. It was odd, just the other day he thought that kind of stuff was all just horror movie crap and not real at all. Goes to show how you shouldn't doubt the existence of something just because you can't see it. The fact that he had a literal werewolf laying on his chest snoozing away was a bit jarring for the Hispanic even now. The man could probably kill him so easily if he ever felt the desire too but yet with that kind of power the other had compared him he wasn't worried. In the short amount of time they knew each other there was some kind of trust built between them that made Marcel feel...happy. He was happy to know that he could trust Virgil so much. He had felt this trust with his ex wife at one point and when she destroyed that trust he thought that he'd never give his trust away like that ever again. Yet here was Virgil, known him only a couple days and he had Marcel's complete devotion and trust. It was so odd how things worked out like that. Soon enough he gave a small smile as he lifted himself forward a bit and placed a kiss on top of Virgil's head "I love you so much Virgil..." finally with that he laid back down and closed his eyes after an unknown amount of time and soon enough fell asleep. He'd murmur and shift a bit in his sleep as nightmares of war still plagued him, but none of them compared to the night terrors from before.

fiendish fujoshi

Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas