Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
Marcel Velazquez's apartment Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2019 2:28 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.”Oh, aye. Of course.” Virgil agreed to the sentiment with a grin, just as unbiased as he was. Clearly. In his experience with fighting them, they were pretty evenly matched unless the cheating assholes brought out silver. His amusement dropped as a memory came back of a pack being driven out of their homes by a wild fire only for them to run into teams of vampires waiting for them with automatic weapons loaded with silver bullets. No one had been spared, not even the pups. He lightly shook his head at the thoughts of slaughter to rid himself of them. A brow lifting as he was reminded that Marcel’s mental state was no better off than his own. Give or take a little. He was pretty sure churches and other bullshit only worked if one really had faith, but he wasn’t going to point it out. There was hardly any point to in his mind since he doubted that either of the would go about crying for Christianity to save them if they ever had another encounter with the demonic. He blinked a few times when Marcel brought his face closer to his own, a hint of a frown creasing his features when he heard that next thing. If Virgil had ever give the impression that he was in this only for his body, well then, he felt he might be doing something wrong. ”Hardly…” He eased out slowly while he tried once again to gather his thoughts to try to reassure the younger Hispanic that there was more to this, but his lips touching his neck completely voided out his mind. A deep murring sound slipped free as he moved his head back to make the task easier for him, his lips spreading out into what might just be the happiest grin he’d ever given. Oh, Marcel was a natural. Then again, it wasn’t as if there was much to it. ”So close.” His playful tone would probably give away that he was messing with him. ”But no cigar.” Being as addicted to any touch from him as he was, the greedy b*****d always wanted more. He reached out to set his cup on the coffee table before he brought up his hand to caress the back of the veteran’s neck while he gently nuzzled the top of his head with his cheek. ”Hold on, darlin’.” It was all the warning he would give before he let go of his hand and slipped an arm around his back as the other dipped underneath his legs so he could lift him up as he stood. If the smaller man allowed himself to be picked up, anyway. As much as Virgil hated to tear him away from his beloved television, the need to relocate to a place he could properly stretch out and snuggle his man forced his hand. The comfortable as sin bed was just the place too.

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2019 3:01 pm
User Image

Marcel couldn't help but chuckle a bit at Virgil's also completely unbiased opinion on the matter. Honestly the Hispanic had always found Werewolves to be way cooler than some blood sucking thing that shriveled up at the thought of sunlight or whatever they were weak to. Marcel would think back to Virgil's big reveal on his little secret, how he felt his first instinct was to run and get away from the whole mess. To get away from Virgil but then his Heart wouldn't allow himself to move and instead made sure to see it all through. He was glad that he did, Virgil was a loving man and easily the best relationship he'd ever had. The man understood pain much like he did and could relate to some level, even if their circumstances were very different. Both men had suffered greatly and he liked to think that despite the dark points in their lives that finding each other was the consolation for all the s**t the two of them went through. To think he had first thought Virgil was just some homeless guy sleeping on a table outside the school, the thought was amusing to say the least. Once Marcel began to pepper Virgil's neck with his own kisses he could feel something flutter in his chest when he heard the other man made his little sounds. The fact that he could do this to the other man was still astounding to him. The former Soldier would then huff a little bit at the other man's teasing but none the less smirked "Well I guess that means..." he planted another kiss right along the side of Virgil's neck "...I'll just have to keep practicing until I get it right then, won't I?" he muttered in the other mans ear before he planted several more kisses all along Virgil's neck and throat. Marcel had no idea what it was tonight but he was feeling so much more touchy than usual. The younger man would let out a surprised noise at the quick warning before he felt himself get easily lifted up by Virgil, wrapping his arms around the other man for support "Show off..." he muttered a bit with an amused look on his face. He remembered when they had their little spar and how it took all of his strength to lift Virgil up and over his head, he couldn't imagine trying to lift him like this, it would probably either be extremely difficult or neigh impossible to move. As Virgil carried him to their bed Marcel would begin planting longer kisses along both sides of his neck now "I love you" Marcel would whisper with a small smile on his face, he must have been in a relatively romantic mood at the moment because he never got this way in the past, even with his wife.

(Translation: .)

fiendish fujoshi

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2019 5:40 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Virgil did his best to look completely serious and grave as he nodded his head when Marcel stated he would just have to keep practicing. It wouldn’t last as a half smile won the battle and fixed itself on face. Being with Marcel made it hard to keep up that stoic stoney façade he had thought he’d perfected all these years, it was slowly becoming easier to show what he was truly feeling around him. All the attention and affection was going to his head, making him feel all warm and fuzzy. He had denied himself this for most of his life, but it was well worth the wait in his mind. Sharing this bond with anyone aside from the person in his arms would like trying to repair a broken jar with pieces taken from something else. Unfitting and seriously wrong by his way of thinking. Despite the adoration swelling inside of him, he managed to give a wicked grin and flex somewhat when he was called a show off. ”Only for m’darlin’.” Obviously. After all, he had little desire to draw anyone else’s attention to himself. Anything he did was solely for the benefit for one person on this earth. It pleased the wolf to no end that he could carry him like this. Disturbingly easy as well. While Marcel didn’t exactly feel feather-light in his arms, his weight was nowhere close to something that caused him to strain to do. His gaze remained on him as he moved, hardly needing to look where he was going by this point. He stopped upon catching the whispered confession. Virgil wondered what had brought it on, being under the impression it was something usually said alongside the carnal fun they had. Not that he was complaining in any way. He didn’t need to hear it to know. He remained silent for a few seconds longer before he craned his head down to kiss him. ”An’ I love ya, brave one.” He whispered in returned after he pulled back and continued on the short trip to the bed. Marcel would be set down on the edge of the bed with all the care in the world, where he crouched down before him. Verdants locked with his darker gaze as he brought his hands cupped the sides of his neck. He swallowed hard to convince his heart his throat was a bad place to live as he stared intently at him. ”I care for you.” His lips briefly met his forehead. ”I willingly surrender my happiness for yours, you will eat even if I do not.” Apparently, he could only properly articulate his speech with only a gravelly murmur after being lazy with it for so long. Wasn’t going to stop him though. He kissed him ever so softly on the throat. ”I will give my life for you, you will be safe even if I must put myself in danger.” This time, he properly captured his lips, as sweet and tender as they had for the very first time. Virgil wasn’t intentionally trying to be romantic this time. He was simply giving voice to what his soul was howling whenever they were together. A vow he would never regret.

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2019 4:10 am
User Image

Marcel would roll his eyes a bit at the other man's bravado when he flexed his muscles a bit, he was right. A show off. But his response more than made up for it as the Hispanic chuckled a little bit "Well...I guess I am just a bit impressed" he was in a good mood, he'd stroke the Werewolf's ego just a little bit. But only that small bit. As he was carried he would look up at his Lover and met Virgil's lips for their small kiss with his small smile growing a bit wider at his return of affection. Marcel knew Virgil loved him, the other man wouldn't have jumped through so many hoops for him otherwise. Still though it was nice to hear it come from those lips, it always managed to give him goosebumps and butterflies at the same time. Maybe Marcel was just being a bit needy in wanting to hear it, being away from his wife for so many years of war coupled with the lack of genuine romance since he discovered her cheating on him meant that he was a bit starved for affection. He would do away with those thoughts however once he was lowered onto the bed with the love of his life crouching down in front of him. He was starved for romantic affection but the next words that came out of Virgil's mouth all but blew Marcel out of the water. As he listened to Virgil pour his heart out and bare his soul to the Hispanic man. Marcel would be taken aback by just how tender the other man was with their kiss and he all but melted into the other man's kiss before slowly pulled back and stared at Virgil with an all but awestruck look on his face. Marcel opened his mouth but no words would come out, for once in his life Marcel Velazquez couldn't think of anything to say, nothing sweet, nothing romantic, not even anything witty just....why was his vision getting blurry? He reached up and rubbed his eyes a bit before noticing how wet his hand became. He was crying. But they were tears of joy unlike when he was drunk off his a**, blubbering about this and that. He couldn't even remember the last time he was sober and cried. The Veteran would open and close his mouth several more times as he tried desperately to try and put into words how he felt but he couldn't. Marcel always had trouble conveying his emotions and putting them into words and now when he wanted too most he still couldn't do it. Instead Marcel would wrap his arms and Virgil and quietly pulled him into the bed before throwing the covers over the two of them. He still couldn't think of what to say so instead he would turn himself so he was facing Virgil and clung onto the other man, burying himself under the older mans chin and laid there quietly before suddenly something came to mind, it would hopefully convey what he felt to the other man "Mi luz..." however it took him a moment to realize he said it in his native tongue, normally he liked teasing the other man to keep him guessing but this time was a bit different "My Light..." Marcel spoke just loud enough so the other man could hear. He couldn't think of anything more to say, it was all he could offer Virgil but Marcel could only hope that it would show just how much the other man meant to him.

fiendish fujoshi

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2019 5:56 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Concern slow began to set in as Marcel silently stared at him and became full fledged as the first tear fell. Virgil had no way of knowing of how he would respond to his confession, but he would have never guessed in a million years that he would cry. Was the vow too much, had he overstepped? A hand moved to gingerly wipe away a few stray tears while he remained there, not knowing what to say or do except to wait for the other shoe to drop. Any other time, the carnivore would have found his quiet floundering to find words for a response more than amusing. The silence hardly bothered him, but not getting a snarky reply in return was rare. Relief came when those strong arms wrapped around him and dragged onto the bed to lay with him, taking it as a sign that he wasn’t upset with him after all. He stretched slightly as he settled down on his side, putting his arm over him as he came to rest next to him with the other folded underneath his head. A faint hum of contentment was released as they laid there together, his lids slipping shut despite the fact he was hardly close to being sleepy yet. Last night had allowed him to catch up on the proper rest he needed, now he might just be able to give the insomniac a run for his money. With his ‘the glass is empty and broken’ mentality, Virgil thought he was cussing at him in Spanish for having made him cry although his wrongful assumption was soon corrected when he caught the translation. It brought another smile to his rugged visage, a large and genuine one. Seemed he was Marcel’s light then. He would take that sentiment.”My heart.” He echoed while he gently hugged him. How deeply he felt for the veteran was something he was still struggling to wrap his mind around. He had never believed he had it in him to love, much less this heart-stopping and butterfly-inducing way. Their romance was as terrifying as it was beautiful to him. His hand dipped underneath, the fingertips absentmindedly tracing along part of the burn scar before it stilled. Not even the finest silk in the world could compare to the feel of Marcel’s warm and scarred skin under his palm. Touching him was getting to be a bad compulsion, but the Southerner wasn’t going to be ashamed about it. Virgil might be as starved and as needy as his lover, but if anyone in the world deserved intimacy and love it was them.

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2019 6:54 pm
User Image

Marcel simply laid there in the other man's arms as he had a genuine smile of his own etched into his face. He replayed the other man's vows over and over in his head, the genuine tone to them, the way he looked when speaking. There was a warmth that he felt in his heart at this moment that was near indescribable for him, Virgil might have been able to find the words but Marcel simply couldn't. While the Werewolf's hummed a bit, the Hispanic sighed in contentment to simply remain like this until it was time for them to get up in the morning. Sleep wasn't exactly going to come to him anytime soon as insomnia would forbid such a thing as sleep to come easily. Once he had managed to finally form some words he could feel his cheeks warm a bit at just how corny he must have sounded at that moment. He waited for the other man to laugh at him, chuckle, or at least make some kind of comment about his own romantic words. But instead Virgil reiterated what he had told him before and Marcel would bury himself closer to the other man. To simply lay there in the older mans arms was all he wanted at this moment and relax after a long day and such touching words was all he wanted. Marcel would then feel Virgil trace the scars along his body, touching the patch of scarred tissue from his burn and Marcel would begin to do the same. Fingers tracing over each and every scar he could find, two men. Scarred from battles both physically and mentally, finding comfort and love in each other. It seemed only natural that they belonged together. Marcel would reach down and grabbed Virgil's hand and guided it over to a thin line close to his spine, a mere hair away from it "Was so damn close to becoming paralyzed during a CQC fight, ******** had a friend sneak up on me and get me from behind...was told that the blade was a legitimate hair's length away from hitting my spine and sticking me in a wheelchair..." he chuckled a little bit just figuring he'd share some more stories about his days back in the war. They didn't bother him too much, the stories about his own scars as it was the ones about his friends and allies being killed that disturbed him "For the sneak attack I gutted the first guy with the knife I pulled out of my own back...second guy...choked him to death with my own two hands...I was told many times that during my days deployed that I should be dead" Marcel would grin and chuckle a little bit "One of the medics who always treated me said that I should take up gambling since I apparently seemed to cheat death all the time..." Marcel smiled at the memory simply because he began to laugh rather hard at it, making the bullet he was extracting at the time much more difficult to pull out. Good times.

fiendish fujoshi

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:15 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Having his own scars explored had Virgil pausing for a second though he soon collected himself. Nearly all of his scars were still rather new to his body and he hadn’t forgotten they were there, but thanks to Marcel he was learning not to be quite so self-conscious of them. The jackass he had tried to hook with shortly after getting out of the hospital had said enough to convince him that no one would ever want him. And yet, here he was, very much wanted. Or, at least, the Hispanic appeared to be able to turn a blind eye to them. Virgil made sure to pay attention when he felt his hand being guided, tracing the length of the scar with the pad of his thumb. It was a dangerous location to receive an injury even though he already knew Marcel had made it out the other side in one solid piece. He couldn’t stop himself from scowling while he explained how he had nearly lost his ability to walk. This was part of the his past and there was absolutely ******** all he could do about it, but hearing one event he had suffered through still tick him off. Though it didn’t mean he wanted him to stop telling him stories about his time in the military. Or any other ones, really. Anything about the Spanish man was something he would willingly soak up to learn more about him, what made him tick. ”Gods above…” He uttered the oath underneath his breath while he talked about how had killed the two men. In no way was Virgil judging him for his methods or for even killing them in the first place. No, he simply found that part of his tale amusing because it sounded awfully a lot like moves he would similarly pull in that type of situation. Sounded as if his lover could get carried away in the heat of combat as well. ”I’m inclined t’agree with ‘em, darlin’.” Given what small bits he’d been told about his time in war, it did seem as if Lady Luck was on the younger man’s side. ”You’re ah handsome an’ brave badass, y’know that?” The compliment was a weird one, but Virgil meant every word because he was exactly that and more to him. He doubted many people would be able to handle being stabbed in the back and then keep fighting. Better yet, find out demons were real then chose to fight than cower and hide. His quick decision making in that scenario would always amaze him. ”What rank were ya…or is it different in Spain?” Finally, he had the courage to ask one thing he was curious about. One amongst a million different little things.

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 9:10 am
User Image

Marcel shivered just slightly as Virgil carefully traced the scar on his back with his thumb. He knew that all joking aside he had more close calls in his life than most others who were in his line of work. It just seemed like danger gravitated towards him during his entire tenure as a soldier, it just seemed to be his damned luck. Although it was his skills with a dash of luck that also pulled him through those scenarios in his life. So many scars decorated his body much like Virgil's and just like Virgil, Marcel felt like the scars were an ugly marring of his once temple of a body. However Virgil seemed to think nothing but positive things about them so there had to be some kind of merit to them he supposed. Marcel would then chuckle just a bit when Virgil confirmed that he agreed with the people who said that he should have been dead, honestly so did he. The Hispanic would then grin a small bit at the funny sounding compliment that the other gave him "We can debate the first part but I suppose I am pretty badass" he spoke with an amused tone, touched with just a bit of good old fashioned self depreciation. Old feeling died hard and while Marcel knew he wasn't ugly by any means, that didn't mean that he had a high opinion of himself none the less...not to say those good ego boosts were beginning to help to say the least. Marcel would then hear Virgil's question and quickly shook his head a bit as he thought for just a second "Teniente" he said with no real hesitation before smirking up at him "Or as you will know it, Lieutenant" Marcel would wrap his hands around Virgil once again as he once again began to trace and gently massage each scar and smooth patch of raised skin "So not too high ranked, before they deemed me too mentally unstable for further service I was on my way to being promoted to Captain..." honestly it didn't break his heart too much that he never got that promotion. Getting it would have meant that he would still probably out in the fields still in a bunk bed, worrying about the next days mission and not here in the arms of a man that he loved. Hell he probably would still be married to Kendra as she cheated on him behind his back.

fiendish fujoshi

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:50 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.He playfully tsked at Marcel for the self-deprecating humor, which he never minded. Of course, his cocky lover would agree to being a badass though without any backtalk. His smirk faded though as he was given an answer to his question, one he obviously didn’t understand until he explained what the word meant. ”Smart a**.” He uttered as he brought his hand lower and ever so lightly pinched him on a butt cheek. He sighed a bit when he felt him returning to touch and massage his scars, not having the heart to ask him to massage elsewhere. The motions were appreciated though he couldn’t feel them as well as he could in the unscarred places of his body, the sensation of touch dulled in those toughened places of scar tissue. But he was still whole so he was thankful for that. Virgil didn’t have too much knowledge about which one outranked the other and he definitely couldn’t list all of them. A lieutenant sounded kind of mid-ranked, but he would go with his experience on the matter. Honestly, he was amazed Marcel had stayed in the military for as long as he had after what had happened to his best friend. ”Captain has ah nice ring t’it, but for what it’s worth…I’m glad you’re ‘ere with me.” Perhaps not entirely the circumstances that had caused the Hispanic’s discharge and brought him to the area, but he was glad their paths had crossed. It was difficult for him to imagine their paths crossing any other way, definitely wouldn’t have been in the military. Him, a soldier? Not a chance in hell. An admirable cause, but it wasn’t for him. The brute had a problem with authority and a deeper one with his home country’s government. They’d wanted him dead on a few occasions…not that he didn’t deserve it. Still, he would hold his grudges against them for the rest of his life. Curiosity made him want to ask more though Virgil was afraid of breaching a subject that might bring back unwelcome memories for him. His hand traveled up underneath his shirt again, settling on rubbing and stroking an expanse of his back he could comfortably reach. "Got any good memories of it?"

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:55 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.He playfully tsked at Marcel for the self-deprecating humor, which he never minded. Of course, his cocky lover would agree to being a badass though without any backtalk. His smirk faded though as he was given an answer to his question, one he obviously didn’t understand until he explained what the word meant. ”Smart a**.” He uttered as he brought his hand lower and ever so lightly pinched him on a butt cheek. He sighed a bit when he felt him returning to touch and massage his scars, not having the heart to ask him to massage elsewhere. The motions were appreciated though he couldn’t feel them as well as he could in the unscarred places of his body, the sensation of touch dulled in those toughened places of scar tissue. But he was still whole so he was thankful for that. Virgil didn’t have too much knowledge about which one outranked the other and he definitely couldn’t list all of them. A lieutenant sounded kind of mid-ranked, but he would go with his experience on the matter. Honestly, he was amazed Marcel had stayed in the military for as long as he had after what had happened to his best friend. ”Captain has ah nice ring t’it, but for what it’s worth…I’m glad you’re ‘ere with me.” Perhaps not entirely the circumstances that had caused the Hispanic’s discharge and brought him to the area, but he was glad their paths had crossed. It was difficult for him to imagine their paths crossing any other way, definitely wouldn’t have been in the military. Him, a soldier? Not a chance in hell. An admirable cause, but it wasn’t for him. The brute had a problem with authority and a deeper one with his home country’s government. They’d wanted him dead on a few occasions…not that he didn’t deserve it. Still, he would hold his grudges against them for the rest of his life. Curiosity made him want to ask more though Virgil was afraid of breaching a subject that might bring back unwelcome memories for him. His hand traveled up underneath his shirt again, settling on rubbing and stroking an expanse of his back he could comfortably reach. "Got any good memories of it?"

By Bi Blitz

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:35 pm
User Image

Marcel would give a bit of a cheeky grin at the other mans comment, so what if he was a bit of a smartass? "It's one of my finest personality traits" was his reply to Virgil as he lifted his head and gave the other a cheeky grin in the moonlight. He always loved their back and forth, it was so refreshing to have someone who could silence him with just words alone. Even if those words were the most romantic things he'd ever had spoken towards him. Of course Marcel would let out a small sound of surprise when he felt Virgil pinch his butt cheek which caused him to playfully glare at the older man "I was thinking about how romantic you are, I take it back though!" he would playfully return the favor by pinching the other man's butt in retaliation. Two could play at this game! Of course once things got a bit more serious he would explain about his rank and make sure to clear things up for the other man. Once Virgil opened his mouth however Marcel would smirk a small bit before nodding his head "I was just thinking the same thing..." he said more to himself at this moment as it seemed like they even thought on the same wavelength to some degree. However Marcel would throw the other man a small smirk "You know, you're a mixed bag. Romantic one second, a perv the next" the Hispanic grinned a little bit more at his playful accusations against the Werewolf in bed with him. At this point Marcel barely had room to talk after purchasing a leash to go with his dog collar. However he would blink for a second when Virgil asked if he had any good memories of his time in the military. Unlike his usual story time, the Hispanic grew thoughtful as he tried to remember any good times he had but the fact it took him some time to think on it was probably telling. None the less after a few moments he did remember something that stuck out "Well my old first squad and I...the one with Jordan...well we had all gone to the same boot camp..." Marcel began "And well. after he had died...it had been a couple months and we had the ...ahem...'Pleasure'..." he did that last bit in air quotes to make sure it was sarcasm "Of meeting up with our old Drill instructor from boot camp, he wasn't even nasty because it was his job. He was just a bitter ******** that we all hated..." he grinned a little bit at the other man "Well he had been brought out to act as an adviser of sorts in the field...well...we decided that it was payback time for the bullshit he put us through" Marcel would recount the time as if it were yesterday as a wide grin grew even more "After the..uh.. incident, we were moved to a much safer area that was low risk, keeping the peace with locals and all that" Marcel laughed a bit "So this guy sleeps like a log, we took his bed and moved it out. Put it on a raft, and left it to float on a nearby river" he chuckled at their practical joke "You could see the veins popping out of his neck, he was so pissed after he had to swim all the way back to shore. And we never got caught...but he knew...oh he knew..." Marcel finished his story with an amused look on his face, yeah Marcel may have been the mastermind behind it...and he was still proud of it to this day.

fiendish fujoshi

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2019 3:15 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Virgil was only able to chuckle at his quick-wit, a soft sound lasted right up until his own rump was pinched. Marcel should consider himself lucky that the former bounty hunter was too busy interrogating him or else he might have retaliated. He let out a snort of actual laughter at the accusation. A romantic pervert…that was a new one! ”Oh, please…I haven’t been nothin’ but ah gentleman.” He faintly mutter in defense of himself, only playing around. Virgil would almost hated to know what that poor younger man would think if things transgressed beyond the playful touching and leash play. Hell, he considered the things they did to be rather tame compared to some of the craziness he had read about. Nothing wrong with tame though or exploring either. He settled down as silence fell between them while the other man sought for some good amongst all the bad. It didn’t take long at all for him to start feeling foolish for asking the question. War was war and there was little good for in it for the men and women involved. His lips parted as he prepared to tell him to forget about it, but Marcel beat him to the whole speaking thing. He closed his mouth and opened his eyes, moving his head a tad so he could properly look at him while he talked. Something he should have thought of before asking, making the man think of another person he had lost. Special attention was paid to his expression while he listened to his tale, secretly delighting in getting watch how his grin shone to life. Virgil’s expression soon mimicked the other’s, a toothy grin forming as soon as he finished explaining how they had paid their old boot camp instructor back. ”I know you’re crafty b*****d, but damn…” He laughed as he shook his head, knowing it was wrong to assume but, at the same time, he could easily picture Marcel orchestrating the whole thing. It would be a lie to say that getting to see his vengeful side first hand hadn’t helped him come to that conclusion."That was ah really good one." He dipped his head to nuzzle the side of his neck, being mindful not to touch the cut there. He shifted enough to press slightly more against him, blaming it on wanting it to be warm despite it being quite toasty underneath the blanket. Most people would find some segway or offer to share their own stories about their past, not him. Especially not when he had Marcel willingly talking about the subject of his days as a soldier. Funny…this might be the first time he had ever gotten people to tell him intimate details without the use of alcohol or intimidation. Also the first time Virgil was asking because he genuinely wanted to know and not because the information was important for work. ”Why did ya join, anyway? It doesn’t seem like an easy decision t’make.” And another question. Sue him. The older man remembered him telling that he wanted to be his son’s hero, but that couldn’t be the main reason, could it? Why a young man with a small family of his own with childhood dreams of being an Olympic swimmer would make such a drastic career choice was one thing he often puzzled over.

By Bi Blitz

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:27 am
User Image

Marcel grinned a bit as his retaliation against the other man was completely successful, he won again! Of course he would snort with laughter a bit when Virgil thought of himself as being a gentleman "Yeah sure, Mr Handsy" he would tease the other man with an amused look etched onto the Hispanics face. This was actually a very nice way to spend their time in bed, with Marcel's insomnia it made for a good distraction from his usual goal of laying there and waiting for sleep to come to him. It also kind of helped so that Virgil didn't suffer from his own nightmares when he slept, something else he was grateful for. Pain would be ever present when he thought of Jordan but thankfully his memory was no longer being tainted by that foul creature who took advantage of his grief and Marcel was able to remember his Best friend for the good times, not the bad. He even remembered how after the prank had happened, the Hispanic remembered how they had partially dedicated the prank to Jordan. What happened during that time? He would choose not to dwell on it too much in favor of grinning at the older man cheekily "What can I say, the old ******** deserved it. He genuinely made us scrub the latrine down with our toothbrushes and even had the gall to demand we continue using them. All because someone couldn't keep up during laps" he became a bit riled up at the memory of the collective punishment the ******** did. Poor guy could barley keep up with the group after the seventh lap and because of that they all got punished because he liked abusing his power. That was only one of the acts of revenge that he and his old squad mates had enacted on him during that time, there were many more mundane and less interesting things they had done to him. But funny to him none the less. Marcel would grin a bit at Virgil's comment and nodded his head some at the other man "Yeah, it was. Good bonding exercise for us all!" he laughed a small bit, still amused by the memory of it all. Eventually though he would calm down and simply laid there in a comfortable silence with Virgil nuzzling him once more. He would wrap his arms around the Werewolf and held him comfortably against himself, loving the sheer closeness even if it was a bit warm. It was kind of nice honestly, to actually talk about some things in the past be it good or bad. It was almost like a little bit more weight was lifting off of him slowly but surely as it seemed that opening up felt better than he thought. However Marcel wa somewhat caught off guard by the others next question and the Hispanic man would bite his lip "I...I already told you...I wanted to be my son's hero...I..." he wouldn't be asking if he believed that was the only reason and frankly he wished he could tell Virgil why. Marcel would remain silent for a solid minute, hoping that some snarky answer or witty remark would come from the other man so he could brush it under the rug. It didn't happen and Marcel sighed a bit and closed his eyes a bit "...I don't know why...at the time I was at a crossroads in my life. I graduated High school and had no plans for the future, I wasn't good enough at swimming to go pro. I didn't have any real talents so to speak and no hobby that could translate well into a job..." he sighed a bit while pausing to think his words out carefully "I didn't want just some regular job...Jordan had already planned on going into the Military for a long time, he came from a Military family so it was only natural for him...I decided that it sounded perfect. I thought it would all work out, I could be Dante's hero, serve my country, and make something of myself all at once..." Virgil could see what it got him though, nothing but heartbreak and a mess of ugly scars as reminders of each near death encounter for the most part. So many awful orders he had to carry out...war crimes that he had to turn a blind eye too "Virgil when...when you were a bounty hunter....did you...hurt...innocent people...be it directly or indirectly?" Marcel asked as so many memories flooded back to the Hispanic at this moment. His reasoning for asking was beyond selfish, he just wanted to know if he was actually an awful person or if he wasn't completely alone.

fiendish fujoshi

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:19 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.His eyes were rolled at the what he was called, unable to keep that stupid grin off his face despite his attempts reclaim his stoicism. He wasn’t going believe for even a second that the Hispanic didn’t appreciate all those touches a little. Unless teasing him was Marcel’s way of telling him to cut it out. ”Indirectly, I suppose… ” He fell silent as he went to carefully think. Navigating his own mind was like trying to cross a minefield covered with a layer of brittle ice. The brute loved his booze and always would, but the love of his life had taken away his inspiration of getting s**t faced. And it had open up the floodgates he didn’t know how to go about closing. One reason he focused his attention so goddamn hard on Marcel was to keep himself wandering off into some dark hole of his memories. ”Heh, I always used t’get crap for bein’ ah picky b***h ‘cause I only went after bounties that deserved t’die or at least be locked away in some dark cell…” Virgil’s smirk lacked his usual mischief or humor behind it. He was trying to ignore the memory of a husband and wife screaming at him while they sobbed for the death of their daughter. A daughter that took to hurting and killing children. He did his best to avoid any possible loved ones of those he went after and to get the hell out of the area, but even the best-laid plans could go to s**t sometimes. And, pathetic as it was, their grief had made him feel guilty for causing them pain. ”But inevitably…my work has torn families apart. I can't pretend it hasn't.” Without a drink to distract him, he was filled with a maddening urge to fidget. The muscles in his arms and legs tensed as he willed his body to keep still, which inevitably lead to him stroking Marcel’s back as if he was a cat. The repetitive motion helped him somewhat though.

But the possibility of letting the former soldier develop a thought he was some sort of “ vigilante hero” didn’t sit well with him. No…he could try for the rest of his days with seeking redemption for the crimes of his youth, but Virgil knew deep down there was no such thing as redemption for him. He was essentially a rabid dog that went after other rabid dogs so to speak. A heavy sigh was released. ”But…I’ve hurt ah lot of innocent people, Marcel. Directly.” His expression became both pained and apologetic. A look someone that had commit atrocious acts and sought unachievable forgiveness could truly wear well. ”An’ with intent…” He hadn’t forgotten what his younger lover had said when he’d told him about once being in a gang, that his past didn’t matter. Despite the reassurance, Virgil worried he would hate him if he knew the details of his history. He hadn’t simply hurt those people, he had killed them.

By Bi Blitz

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2019 4:39 pm
User Image

Marcel's grip on the other man would tighten just as quickly as Virgil's did on him as the two laid there. He listened to the other man's answer and let out a hum of acknowledgement as memories that he tried so hard to shove into the darkest recesses of his mind came pouring out. Much like Virgil, Marcel had spent too much time drinking himself stupid in order to simply forget and sleep for a time. But now that his desire to be smashed wasn't nearly as strong anymore it was only a matter of time and with the other man's question it caused him to think about and remember so much. But this time Marcel would listen to Virgil as the other man spoke about his time as a bounty hunter. He would stare at the smirk that was so different from what he usually saw on the other man's face, it lacked Virgil's usual mirth. But his next comment caught his attention as he watched the Werewolf carefully, noticing how he would begin to squirm around as if uncomfortable. Marcel felt bad for forcing Virgil to talk about this but at the same time it seemed like there was still so much for the two to discuss, that this was just breaking the surface. Both men had a lot of baggage and it sucked but they needed to talk and know about this...this stuff about their pasts. Marcel would feel the other begin to stroke his back "Mm...I see..." the Hispanic didn't hold it against Virgil at all, he wasn't innocent in that regard either. War had many victims and the innocent civilians were always the ones who suffered the most...no...they suffered so much more than just collateral damage...so, so much more, Marcel would then hear the other man sigh and he would feel his heart twist at the look on Virgil's face after he spoke about how he hurt innocent people on purpose. He was silent for a moment as he processed it all and he...chuckled a little bit. It was hallow with mirthless but a chuckle none the less.

Marcel would pull him self a bit higher on the pillows so he was eye level with Virgil and gave a sad smile "It's scary...how similar we are Virgil" he began before releasing a sigh of his own "It's no secret that soldiers and former military are held on a pedestal, we're treated like hero's and given special treatment...but..." Marcel's dark eyes didn't try to veil the sadness that he held deep down "...we're just legal murderers..." the Hispanic would chuckle once again before idly tracing each contour of Virgil's body "Media only ever shows what they want the people to see...Virgil...I...I've seen entire families and towns completely shot down...I've...taken part of those firing squads..." he would remember each child crying, each mother and father trying to console their children about their impending deaths "And then we're ordered to go through each body to remove the bullets so that it can't be traced back to us...war crimes are committed every day..." Marcel's face would twist as agony was written on his face "We soldiers are sworn to secrecy, we take these things to our graves. If we refuse to comply...if we don't...well...those with families will suffer...those without...go missing..." Marcel knew this sounded like some kind of conspiracy theory but having lived through these things to know about the truth to some degree "What I'm trying to say is...well...you might think you're an awful person but...honestly...so am I...we're both monsters in our own special little way..." he concluded his own little tale. Despite the severity of it all and the fact that he broke his contract with the military Marcel would have to admit that he felt so much better. Carrying a burden like that around with him for so long seemed to weigh down on him worse than he thought.

fiendish fujoshi

Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games