Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
Marcel Velazquez's apartment Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:17 am
User Image

Marcel would sit there with a defeated look on his face as Virgil continued to take care of him and clean the blood off of his face and chest area. It sucked quite a bit that Virgil had to be here and witness him stupidly injuring himself in such a way. He would smirk a bit though when Virgil agreed with him on the damage done. The Veteran didn't even know why he had chosen to bite his lip, he could have easily just done anything else in the dream to wake up. But then again the fact that his dream was able to process how it felt to have your kneecaps shot out, there was no telling what else it would process. Although to be honest it probably actually hurt worse than in the dream since reality tended to be much more painful than a nightmare would lead on. Marcel would then chuckle a bit and nodded his head in agreement with the other man "Yeah, no kidding" he commented with a half hearted smirk on his face. Go figure this had to happen right before their trip too none the less! When they stopped at the general store to pick up some supplies he'll have to stop by the pharmacy to see if there was anything that could help speed up the healing a bit. Unlike the injury to his neck this lip injury would effect him in more ways like eating, drinking, talking, kissing Virgil, and a load of other things. It was just inconvenient overall. Marcel would then blink a bit when Virgil asked about the dream...did he really want to tell him? No, not really but he knew that this kind of thing was something that should probably be discussed with him. But still he hesitated for a moment before opening his mouth to start but not before getting cut off by Virgil, brushing it off and using his lip as an excuse. He appreciated it quite a bit but Marcel had already worked up the courage to talk about the nightmare and he wasn't going to give it now, pain or no pain "No...it's...OK" he started out before sighing "It was..an old mission I went on...had to extract a hostage with my team.." he began to speak, giving Virgil a general idea of what had been going on. His lip did hurt but anytime blood began to surface he would just lick it away, the taste of iron was strong in his mouth but he just chose to ignore it.

"The dream started out like it did when it happened, we found the target location and moved in" he recalled as best he could but the nightmare was already beginning to fade from his memory, only the worst part of it was stuck in his mind "I..uh...noticed that by the time I reached the floor with the Hostage my team was gone...so it was just me alone..." the fact that he could remember this part so well disturbed Marcel greatly "It was the Hostage and one guy...so I went in the kill him first to extract the Hostage...but..he caught me and we fought...trading blows..." Marcel shivered a little bit as he was now pointedly not looking at Virgil at this moment "Eventually he got the better of me...but that was when I noticed...the Hostage was...Dante...my boy..." he stated with a sigh "But then before I could grab him and run...the guy shot out my ******** kneecaps...so I couldn't run" he ran his tongue over the would to wipe more blood away "He...he shot my boy in the head...said he didn't need him anymore...like he was bait for me..." Marcel resisted the urge to bite his lip, it would only make his current injury worse "He then climbed on top of my body and started...saying things...and getting touchy..." he wouldn't elaborate on it simply for the sake of keeping things short "The man...was you Virgil...I couldn't wake myself up...so I just...did what I could..." he would motion the lip injury and sighed a bit "It's why...why it disturbed me more than usual..." he concluded with a shake of the head before finally forcing himself to look at Virgil and as he knew, the face of the man he loved was right there. Not whatever that was.

(Translation: )

fiendish fujoshi

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:30 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. A small frown came to his lips when Marcel verbally responded. It wasn’t really an excuse in his mind since Virgil genuinely cared about his well being more than he did about knowing what the nightmare was. Still, he didn’t try to stop him once he got started. The Hispanic’s injury was proving to be more of a distraction than he originally though, his expression becoming a bit strained each time he noticed him licking away more blood. Virgil tightened his jaw as he forced himself to better focus his attention on what he was being told. It sounded as if began as a memory of his. That was interesting to know, but he wasn’t going to dwell on it for now. Fingers began to lightly rub the back of his hand when it became apparent that the memory had warped into something else. It caused him a small hint of distress as Marcel went back to refusing to not look at him again, which had him gently squeezing his hand while he continued to rub it with his opposite. It was the least he could do while he continued to share every horrid detail of his nightmare, grimacing at the point Dante was killed by the enemy. For once, the werewolf’s territorial protective streak didn’t stir as he was told about him being molested. And, as he soon found out, the veteran’s subconscious had decided to star him for the role of the villain. Now he couldn’t blame him for not wanting to look at his rugged mug. Who would after dreaming all of that mess?

”Goddamn…” Virgil muttered absentmindedly, not knowing what else to say. After hearing all of that, he almost felt wrong for touching him as if he was forcing his affections upon him. He wasn’t, of course, having no knowledge of the dream and only had a desire to comfort him after seeing him so shaken. The needless apology for the actions of the dream version of himself weighing down his tongue was swallowed while he gave a small shake of his head. ”I would never hurt ya or your boy…” He was probably stating the obvious though he still wanted to make it extra clear. He might never meet Dante, but he didn’t harbor any ill will toward the kid. Hard too, after all, since he only knew of him. And as far as the boy’s father was concerned, he couldn’t bear the thought of causing him pain by kissing while he had a busted lip so doing anything to intentionally hurt him was out of the question. ”Or anyone else ya care about, darlin’.” Not that he knew of anyone aside from the Spaniard’s parents who lived in another country. ”Guess it might be worth it if it spared ya from th’ rest of th’ dream….” He gestured to the wound, not thinking it was drastic or stupid. Whatever kept the nightmare from continuing, right? Growing quiet, he stared at Marcel before he leaned in closer. ”Gunna try somethin’…” He wouldn’t give him much time to process what he said or much else, his free hand moved to the back of Marcel’s head to prevent him from pulling away. Virgil gently ran his tongue along the outter edge of the wound a few times, heat rising to his cheeks as he did. This was kind of embarrassing, but if it helped Marcel in any way then he would gladly make a fool of himself time and time again. A sheepish smile formed when he pulled back and met his gaze again. Releasing his hold on him, Virgil went to lay on his back once again with both arms folded behind his head. This time with his head near the end of the bed in order to better keep his companion in his line of sight. He‘d debated on going to seek out caffeine and nicotine, but he decided that continuing to stay in bed was a better idea. Really getting up was something the man felt no need to do yet. They would have plenty of daylight hours to take care of everything they needed to do and he didn’t see a point in spending his boundless energy just yet.

By Bi Blitz

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:35 pm
User Image

Once Marcel had finally finished explaining the nightmare to Virgil he silently nodded his head. Yeah, that seemed like an appropriate reaction. At least in the Hispanic's opinion it was. What was he supposed to do now? He didn't want Virgil to apologize, it was just a dream at the end of the day. A ******** up one but a dream none the less. It wasn't real. Of course the rational part of Marcel reasoned that he should lay back down while the other half wanted to get up and do something, anything. However he would blink and shook his head at Virgil's comment. Stop. Marcel's face would then twist a bit at his reaffirmation about his comment "Virgil stop. I...I didn't mean for you...to think that..." he was just answering the others question as well as unloading a bit more baggage. A bit selfish of him when Virgil already had so much on his plate but still it did feel good to actually talk about these ******** up dreams rather than just sit back silently "I know you wouldn't, it was just a nightmare. Nothing more" Marcel was saying that for Virgil's sake as well as his own since his fractured mind was trying to place the distorted face over Virgil's. He would not allow such a thing as he quickly did away with the dream and instead now chose to focus on the fact that Virgil was getting very close to him. Was he seriously going to kiss him with a busted lip? He wouldn't complain too much but still you'd think that he'd...and he's licking the wound. The moment Virgil's tongue came out Marcel's basic instinct was to pull back a bit but the others hand stopped it as the Hispanic watched Virgil gently swipe and lick his wound a few times before pulling back. Well this was a good way of distracting him to say the least. Now Marcel seemed to be more so back to his old self as he quirked an eyebrow at Virgil "Did you just lick my injury?" he would inquire to the Werewolf as an amused look on his face grew "Is there any reason or are you just trying to kiss me without kissing me? If so just say" his teasing tone would be back as his lip was feeling a bit better. It no longer hurt to smile at least. Wait...did Virgil licking the wound do something it? Because admittingly enough it wasn't nearly as sore as it was moments ago for some reason. He would now fold his arms with an amused look but yet still managed to look like he wanted an explanation on what the other just did. It was still a bit jarring to remember that Virgil was a Werewolf sometimes, it was just so easy to forget that small little detail about his lover. Maybe it was a Werewolf thing? It did make sense considering the fact that dogs lick their own wounds so maybe it had something to do with it? Or maybe it was a placebo thing where he was just telling himself that to dull the pain a bit. There was still quite a bit that he didn't know about Virgil's world and everything in it. With time he supposed.

fiendish fujoshi

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:17 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. If Virgil didn’t want to help him share the burden of his baggage then he wouldn’t ask as many questions as he did. Sometimes the things he shared with him might be difficult to listen to or make him feel uncomfortable sometimes, but he would always be ready to lend an ear whenever he needed it. Especially since Marcel seemed to benefit from getting things off of his chest. He might not want him to think it, but he had wondered before now if maybe some part of his partner wasn’t afraid of his pedigree. The movies didn’t portray werewolves in a good light, making them appear no more than a mindless beast that sought to kill any and everything it could. It wasn’t completely untrue, but it was more complicated than that. Though he was distracted from asking him as the question to the obvious was asked. His lips pulled into a wolfish smirk, those broad shoulders shaking a bit with silent laughter. His humor soon died along with his sarcastic reply as he continued to talk. Teasingly so, which was a nice change compared to a little bit earlier. He could deal with each mood of the Hispanic’s or so he thought, but happy and teasing might be his favorite. When it didn’t make him feel embarrassed, anyway, and usually that was only when attention was brought to his own actions as it had now. Those scrutinizing brown eyes were certainly making him squirm just then. Feeling his face growing hot again, Virgil grabbed the blanket and pulled it over his head. Indeed, that hundred and seventy-four-year-old beefcake was hiding like a bashful boy. But he would do whatever he could to buy himself some time to recover and think of an answer. He didn’t mind telling him about his kind…when he knew how to explain it and he very much didn’t right now. At least not in detail or exactly why some things worked the way they did.

”It helps.” He replied a full minute later, muffled as it was. The blanket was pulled down enough to uncover his eyes, studying him for a few seconds before he completely uncovered his face. ”Lickin’ ah wound kinda dulls th’ pain an’ speeds up healin’…” Virgil could remember a time of getting injured shortly after he had gotten turned into a werewolf and how he’d had this maddening urge to lick them. He had managed to fight it for a while, but once he gave in he learned that it appeared to help things along so he kept doing it to this day with any he could reach. Normally, a shallow wound would take a few minutes to heal but licking would take care of the problem in seconds. Transforming accelerated the process as well, but it was rather stupid to do that for something that wasn’t a serious injury. ”Thought it might work for your lip…” A shoulder was shrugged somewhat as he smiled at him. He couldn’t tell if it had actually helped or not, but Marcel did appear to feel a little better. ”Don’t worry. I won’t be tryin’ t’make out with ya or anythin’ ‘til you’re better.” He would reassure him while he stretched out that large frame of his, sighing happily once he was done.

By Bi Blitz

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:04 pm
User Image

Marcel was sitting there looking at Virgil waiting for an actual explanation about why he did what he just did. But of course Virgil being a man child instead chose to hide under the blankets, causing Marcel to smirk and chuckle a little bit in amusement "Virgil Cambric, get out from under the covers!" he chided the older man like he was a child, which at this point he might as well have been. It was certainly funny to see a man who could tear someone in two act in such a way as now the image of the man in his dream was now instead replaced with him hiding under the covers of the bed. It was amusing to say the least. When the other man finally did replay, it was muffled by the blanket but he was still able to hear Virgil none the less "Oh?" Marcel sounded genuinely intrigued now by this bit of information. He was always up for learning more about Virgil be it himself as a person or about his Werewolf blood, either way he was a fascinating person. Once he finally uncovered his face, Marcel couldn't help but grin a little bit at him as the Hispanic absorbed every little bit of information that came out of him. Marcel would nod his head a little bit as the other man continued to explain about how he thought it would help the younger man "I have to admit, it's no longer sore..so maybe it is helping a bit" Marcel admitted. He thought it was a bit weird at first but he wouldn't argue with results if it actually worked, although Virgil's next bit of commentary had Marcel smirking a little bit. His poor mood from a few minutes earlier was mostly gone now, replaced with a small fluttering feeling and a mischievous desire in his gut. The Hispanic would crawl over the bed and positioned his body to be on top of Virgil's while resting each hand beside either side of the Werewolf's head "That's a real disappointment Querido..." he leaned in close to the other man's ear and gently licked the shell of his ear "Kissing you is one of my favorite things to do though..." he would sit himself up and shook his head a bit as he looked down at the larger man "I guess this mouth can't be put to use for other things, a bigger disappointment" like eating obviously! He liked spicy food but now he'd have to avoid it since it would do nothing but aggravate the lip injury!

fiendish fujoshi

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:20 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Virgil smiled he confirmed that his lip wasn’t bothering him as much anymore. He didn’t feel like such an idiot after hearing it, whether or not it had actually worked. All that really mattered to him was that Marcel wasn’t in as much pain as he had only a couple of minutes later. He blinked a few times when he caught him crawling over to him. Here he was trying to prove to himself that he could be near him without touching him and the Hispanic was climbing on top of him. Though he would never complain about it. He stared up at him, shivering at the feel of his tongue grazing along the edge of his ear. ”Course…” He would be quick to agree to how disappointing it was, sounding as if he’d just witnessed his puppy getting kicked into the street and then hit by a bus. Perhaps not being able to kiss him on the lips for a while wasn’t that disappointing, but he felt like joking around. Huffing softly, Virgil turned his head to a side some to glance away from him at his admission. It was too early for those damnable butterflies, but the former soldier had managed to waken them none the less. With them came the memory of the last time he happened to sit on him like this and, honestly, it might be worse than the fluttering. Dark greens locked back on him again, however, when he mentioned that last thing, widening a bit as the information really sank home. ”Let’s hope ya have ah speedy recovery then.” He chuckled. Of course, he wanted Marcel to get better for entirely innocent reasons. ”Gunna suck havin’ t’eat bland foods. You’ve really limited my cookin’ opinions ‘ere, dahlin’.” Yeah, his lover’s diet while injured was his only concern! He pressed his lips together as he gazed up at him from this new angle. Even with the injury the smaller man still looked handsome, and the swollen appearance of the abused flesh only made him want to kiss him more than usual. Crap. This was going to a lot harder than Virgil originally thought. ”Guess I’m gunna have t’make do with somewhere else until then…” He murmured as if talking to himself while he lazily trailed his eyes over his form, worrying his own lower lip between his teeth while he did. Those wonderful lips along with that snarky mouth were perhaps his favorite, but he had opinions. So very many tantalizing opinions as the beast was starting to remember. If Marcel wasn’t careful, he would end up dappled all over with little bruises by the time his lip was healed! Trying to keep his mind from wondering into dangerous territory, he brought his eyes back to meet rich brown as he idly reached out to put a hand on the back of his neck. ”I’m glad you’re okay though…more or less.” He beamed up although his smile soon shifted into a toothy grin. Propping himself up on his elbow, he attempted to pull him down some in order to kiss his throat.
By Bi Blitz

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:53 am
User Image

Marcel grinned down at the man with a look of sheer amusement in written all over his face. It was so easy to distract himself from dark thoughts when he was with Virgil, be it their back and forth or their playful moments such as these. Without a doubt there was never a dull moment with Virgil no matter what they were doing. Of course once the Hispanic spoke he couldn't help but find it adorable how Virgil would react to just his words, it was for lack of a better word...cute. Simply admitting that he found enjoyment from the simple act of a kiss with Virgil was apparently something that seemed to elicit some reaction out of him, funny. However once Marcel decided to drop his slightly more suggestive comment that was completely innocent in nature his grin would widen somewhat "Ever the eager one" he replied back to the older man with a heavily teasing tone. Injury or not, there was no way that Marcel could ever quit with the smartass comments, snide remarks, and incessant teasing. It was like something he had no power over, running his mouth was one of his other favorite things to do after all and Virgil was the perfect recipient of that mouth. Marcel would then snort with laughter a bit at his next comment and grinned a bit "You think I'm happy? Low salt foods because that s**t stings, no spicy food unless I wanna suffer actual agony!" he was of course being a bit over dramatic about it but Marcel did have to admit that being careful of what he was going to eat for the time that this injury. He would then look down at Virgil's verdant gaze and smiled a little bit at the other man. Virgil really was a sight to behold, no matter the other man's past Marcel was glad that he was the one to get this man and his next comment would only solidify that feeling even more. Of course all good things simply couldn't last and Virgil would pull him down only to plant a kiss on the Hispanic's throat. A soft groan would escape Marcel's throat before he could even do anything to stop it and he even stretched his neck out a to grant more access, dammit! Why did his whole neck have to be one big erogenous zone!? This was more of a pain in the a** than anything else! His face would tint red a bit as he glanced off to the side much like Virgil did moments before "You ******** did that on purpose" he muttered a bit in embarrassment. Having such an exploitable weak spot was so annoying for the Hispanic, the fact that something as minor and innocent as a kiss on the neck got such a reaction out of him was almost sad. But none the less Marcel couldn't help but grin a bit "Can we stay like this a bit longer, gotta admit. I'm pretty comfy..." he certainly didn't want to give himself a couple minutes to cool off and relax a bit more, not at all.

fiendish fujoshi

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:55 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Damn. Upon being teased, Virgil wondered briefly if maybe he shouldn’t have licked his wound…Nah. He’d do it again in a heartbeat. Silence might be golden, but it wouldn’t have taken him long to miss his accented voice. He liked hearing it too much even when Marcel was being a sarcastic a** or a drama queen. He could listen to him read from the phone book and find it entertaining for that matter. Virgil knew what the area did to him, but it would be a lie to say he was all that concerned about how it might affect Marcel right now. Why settle for one kiss on the cheek when there was a better spot lower down? Besides, it wasn’t his fault Marcel was so sensitive to his neck being touched! Every ounce of his concentration went into peppering kisses along every inch of skin to keep the desire to n**, lick, and suck at bay. He hadn’t planned on more, but there was no way he was going to deny him after he’d exposed more of his neck to him. Virgil hummed softly in reply at the accusation of doing this on purpose, not bothering to deny it, while his mouth lingered at the small hollow at the bottom of his throat. Really, the big brute needed to stop before he landed himself in hot water. ”Like this?” He teasingly muttered the question against his skin, giving a couple of languid swipes of his tongue over the spot his lips were hovering. Finally letting go of him, he went back to lying flat and looked up to him with nothing more than mirth brightening his gaze. ”Or this…Looks like it’s up t’ya, either way.” Virgil smirked at him as he gestured toward him to imply that he was completely helpless against the weight on top of him. He wasn’t, but he could pretend to be when it suited him. And, considering his unwillingness to budge, he was happy to pretend just that right now. He appreciated the sight of Marcel in all forms of dress although the cloth barrier could be annoying at times. At least right now they seemed loose enough on him that he could make it work, which he soon tried. His hand snaked its way up one leg of the man’s shorts to settle on his bare thigh. It didn’t appear that the wolfish male could pass up the chance to touch his actual skin like he needed proof of the warm flesh that this wasn’t some illusion. He didn’t really, doubting that he had it in him to make up some imaginary person as sublime as the handsome Hispanic. Too much darkness to think of anything wholesome even if Marcel’s past was far from being that. Something he still wasn’t able to hold against him despite how hard his own nightmare to paint him in an unholy light. Thankfully, everything but the end of it had faded and he had something far greater to focus his attention on, so there would be no comparing the amused man sitting on top of him to the cold and remorseless one from his dream. "You're th' best thing that's ever happened t'me, y'know that?"

By Bi Blitz

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:34 pm
User Image

Marcel would squeeze his eyes shut as Virgil made sure to pepper as many kisses as he could onto the Hispanic's neck. Dammit, he needed to not expose his neck so easily to the other man! But at the same time despite what his mind was yelling at him over, Marcel's body did nothing to stop the other man's blatant assault on his neck. At least Virgil was just planting kisses on his neck because otherwise things might have gotten a bit harder for the Hispanic...so to speak. But that ******** evil man decided he wanted to tempt fate by swiping his tongue over his neck and it took a lot of willpower not to pounce him at this moment. Focus. He would pull back with his breathing a bit uneven as he looked down at the older man, seeing just how amused he really was at this moment "a*****e..." he would mutter with no real heat behind it, how could he stay upset at that mug? Oh right, easily. Because that Wolf just had a to open his mouth and caused the Hispanic to smirk a bit and nodded his head "Guess it is, I say we earned some relaxation" The Hispanic would then shameless lay himself flat against Virgil as anything he was feeling at the moment thanks to this a*****e would be made known, although no move would be made. Part of him wanted to just start getting ready but the sun was just peeking over the horizon, they had plenty of time to relax in his completely unbiased opinion. Marcel would lay there on top of Virgil and an evil smirk grew on his face "Eres un total follador" he grinned as Marcel would reach up with one hand to gently stoke the hair on Virgil's head, almost as if he were petting a cat or dog "Pero yo también" his stokes would be soft as he rested his ear onto the other man's chest just to see if he could get the others heartbeat to quicken a bit more. Marcel would then take a few strands of hair between his fingers and pulled a couple at a time in between his petting. Virgil seemed to forget that he had just as an exploitable weakness as Marcel and he was not above getting even.

(Translation:
"Eres un total follador =You are a total ******** yo también = But so am I" )

fiendish fujoshi

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:04 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.”Me, an a*****e? No way. I think you’ve got th’ wrong guy.” Virgil playfully joked in response, noting the distinct lack of venom in his tone. Arguably, he was an a*****e. A prince of them, in fact, but at least he did try to play nice every once in a blue moon. ”Sounds like ah good idea, babe.” Like he would ever complain about relaxing with Marcel. All this time spent snuggling with him in bed was spoiling with the lycan, honestly. If there ever came a day he would have to fall asleep without the former soldier right next to him, he didn’t think he would be able to do it without something to help him. His breathing hitched as he finally felt the problem his kisses had wrought on Marcel as he laid down on him, not thinking it would’ve been that bad. Oops. But he was going to be a civilized gentleman and not bring attention to his situation. Those strong arms wrapped around him in a bear hug though his grip soon loosened upon catching the pure evilness behind the smirk being aimed at him. ”Wh-what?” He stuttered out faintly as his brows knitted together as he became confused. Having no way of knowing what he was saying, the Spanish left him with a sense of foreboding. Like he should shove him off and run for it while he had the chance. Sadly, it appeared he had fallen in love with a criminal mastermind who knew how to keep him on his hook. A shiver ran down his spine with the first stroke of his hair. Damn it all. Why couldn’t he enjoy being petted and having his hair played with without the side-effect it caused? This was exactly why he never went to a barber to get it cut, to avoid the whole awkward situation it would lead to. He managed to keep it at its current length without screwing up so he could continue to make do. Virgil fixed him with a stubborn glare as he continued, quick to catch onto his game this time around. Had he known that his show of affection was going to end up with Marcel getting him back, he would have really gone after his weak spot and until he was an absolute mess. Within a mere thirty seconds, his pulse had picked up its pace though the man himself was still silent as the grave. He clenched his jaw tightly shut and held his breath when some of his hair was pulled, hoping it would be the only time. He should’ve known better than that, considering who he was dealing with. After a short time of those careful ministrations, his steel resolve cracked a bit and a throaty groan escaped. ”Where d’ya wanna go campin’?” Virgil practically whispered in order to hide the huskiness of his voice. He needed to know kind of…for planning their camp. It wasn’t a distraction at all because a man who would need to go take a cold shower to cool off didn’t need one at this point. He was already damned thanks to his wicked companion.

By Bi Blitz

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:38 pm
User Image

Marcel couldn't help but chuckle when Virgil played the ever so innocent card on him, mmmhmm yeah right. Virgil was probably the biggest a*****e he knew...besides himself of course but that was beside the point. He grinned when the other man agreed to the idea of relaxing a bit before actually starting to get ready. After another night of nightmares and bullshit the two of them at least deserved to just laze about for a little bit. Of course this also meant it was the perfect opportunity to remind Virgil that Marcel was not a man to be teased. At least not unless you wanted what the Hispanic deemed as payback. And so Marcel would his petting and stroking and just as he thought the other man was good at hiding it but the quickening pace of his heartbeat gave it all away. Marcel would lock eyes with Virgil and gave him a knowing and blatantly evil look, he didn't need to say anything. He knew that Virgil knew that Marcel was taking great amusement from this and more than likely always would. He never quite had these interactions with Kendra when they were married, usually any teasing or anything of the like was purely innocent in nature. Something funny the other person said or did and they would have a small back and forth but nothing too much. On the very rare occasions that Marcel was home for an extended period of time their intimate teasing was limited to him making dirty comments to her that would get her all embarrassed. Of course even then there wasn't too much intimacy when he did come home as he would later find out the reason why since she was getting it from another man. The thought wouldn't dampen his mood too much since Virgil's reaction to his Spanish was almost priceless in his opinion. A look of victory would cross Marcel's face as his free hand would then reach up and idly began to explore the other man's neck, then down to his chest where he would casually poke and prod at the mans muscles and pecs. It was more or less because he could with no other real reason, maybe he was was exploring to find more parts of Virgil's body to abuse but that was barely an afterthought for the Hispanic. Marcel would pretend to not pay much mind to the other man's groan as he contemplated his whispered question for a moment "I was thinking that place we went for a jog at, but you know...deeper in" it was a beautiful place, almost as beautiful as the face Virgil was making right now. Speaking of which Marcel would soon begin play with the others hair a bit more harshly, tugging and pulling while his other almost mindlessly flicked and rubbed his nips "Just you, me, and the great outdoors. Sounds like a good time to me!" Marcel decided that he wanted to be a little bit mean to his Lover this one time and would remove his hands from the mans body and got off the bed and stretched a small bit, ignoring his own need "I'm gonna go make some breakfast, why don't you shower and get dressed" he said with a fake a** smile that would let Virgil know that he was completely doing this on purpose. Marcel just wanted to see the older man's reaction as he would begin to make his way towards the bedroom door.

fiendish fujoshi

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:50 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Honestly, Do Not Tease needed to be printed above Marcel in neon. A warning Virgil would never ******** heed, apparently, so it would be quite useless either way. Though he would accept the consequences of his actions with little to no complaint. As always. Until the day he grew tired of it and reminded the human of who and what he was toying with. One day, but for now he was content with these little games they played. Seeing the returned of that evil look had his heart tripping over itself. Of course, the sadistic b*****d would find this amusing! There wasn’t anything he could do about his racing heartbeat, it was out of his control, but he would try. His breathing was concentrated on as he kept his gaze locked on the veteran, looking just a bit puzzled when his second hand began to explore his body. He was too worked up to think about the last time someone had poked and prodded him. Too bad, in a way, since it would have saved him from his current excited state in seconds. Marcel could think himself victorious all he wanted, but this wasn’t over yet. Not by a long shot! ”Alright.” It was all he dared to say. He was so dangerously close to being taken under by that spell which left him running off of more primal instinct than anything else. His eyes were screwed shut as he tried to ignore his hair being tugged and messed with. He could this. Thinking wasn’t that difficult, no matter how much the younger man was making it right now. If he desired to go deeper then they would probably need to get a move on sooner than he wanted to since…His trail of thought derailed with no hopes of being recovered when he decided to treat him to far harsher touches. Whatever Marcel was saying went in one ear and right out the other. “Sonofahbitch!” He gasped out in shocked exasperation at the continued assault on his sensitive nubs, realizing too late what the rush foretold. Sweet lord, no…not another weak point. He couldn’t exactly recall if any of his past lovers had ever paid any attention to the area, but given how good it felt, he felt like he would’ve remembered if they had. A long sigh was released as the teasing blessedly ended, the big guy pushing himself up to watch him. His fake a** smile would be met by those pale golds narrowing as if to promise his very real destruction.

Virgil was on his feet and striding after in him a flash. An arm hooked itself around his waist from behind as he caught up to him in the hallway, dragging the smaller frame back while he pressed against him. His lips ghosted over his skin from the bottom of his neck up to his ear. ”Y’win…this time, love.” He growled out softly before he gave the side of his neck a hard yet affectionate n**. Marcel might have won the battle, but he would do his best to win the war! This time around, he made sure not to linger and quickly went to the bathroom. Claustrophobia be damned, he shut the door and locked it for good measure. Teasing the man was a lot like provoking a tiger at times. Thrilling and a little bit frightening because he had no clue how he would react to it.
By Bi Blitz

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:49 pm
User Image

It did seem like Virgil almost enjoyed getting a rise out of the Hispanic, no matter what it was they were doing. You'd think that he'd learn by now that Marcel is not a man to be teased and toyed with unless you wanted to get shoved right back in your face. Whether Virgil liked this treatment or not wasn't too important to the Hispanic, he'd do it either way. If the older man wanted to poke the sleeping bear with a stick well then there was no way he could stop it. That being said, Marcel couldn't help but grin wildly at how he tried so desperately to keep his cool facade, they both knew that he was losing it. His simple one word response had the Veteran chuckling in amusement "Glad you agree, if it goes well then maybe I could call us in for another day from work or so. Who knows" he spoke so casually as he continued his ministrations on the poor man below him. It really was kind of mean of him to do this, Virgil was by all means just trying to show affection without kissing him. But a kiss on the cheek would have been just as nice but nope! He went for the neck and had the audacity to go for more! So Marcel wouldn't feel bad for too long. He would however blink in surprise when the other man reacted very positively to his nubs being played with "Hm? What do we have here?" he playfully questioned as he dragged a finger along each one "Going to remember this one. What other secrets does your body have I wonder Querido?" he teased a little bit with a look that promised such wonderful things...another time that is. He thought that what was done was done but Virgil was apparently going to get the last word in somehow "What the fu..!?" he cried out as an arm hooked around his waist and quite literally dragged him backwards and for a moment, he actually thought Virgil was going to retaliate against the Hispanic. However instead he shivered a little bit as he as the the other man's breath ticked the back of his neck and ear. Marcel would then quite literally clenched his teeth and swallowed any noise that dared to come out of his throat as he felt Virgil give his neck a hard n**. ******** p***k! That was literally how he liked it! He would turn around to retaliate himself when Virgil almost quite literally beelined for the bathroom, even going as far as to lock the door "Damn straight I won and I'll win the next time, and the next time after that!" he muttered to himself before grumbling at his own current state. He would just choose to ignore it for the time being, it would go away on it's own after all no matter out noticeable it was now. Marcel would step out into the living room and quickly flipped the TV onto the sports channel as he went to work in the kitchen. The Hispanic might not follow sports too religiously like some people but he did like following his favorite football team...well..ACTUAL football! Not that testosterone filled madhouse known as American Football.

Marcel would listen to the announcer begin talking about Spain's big game the other night against some other European team. Spain won, as expected. Like there was any other alternative! He grinned a little bit as the obviously biased British caster began to criticize Spain a bit harshly for their rather safe playstyle once they got a sizable lead on their opponent. All Marcel heard was a baby crying that they didn't make any mistakes for that obviously worse team to capitalize on! Right, breakfast! Focus! There was no ******** way he wanted to make omelets again but...they were about all he could actually make ******** to do? He would open his fridge and stare at the two cartons of eggs he had sitting there and thought for a moment before realizing the obvious! He would quickly pull out the remaining eggs from the first carton before grabbing several more from the second. Hard boiled eggs were just as easy and they could take it with them! With about eight eggs that would be four for both of ******** it! He would just grab a few more, already taking half from the second carton. Fourteen would be perfect for breakfast and if there were anymore leftover then they could take them with them on the road! He would then get his largest pot and filled it with water before turning the heat on high, now came the agonizing part. Waiting for water to boil. Dammit.

fiendish fujoshi

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:35 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Virgil left the bathroom once he was done drying off and walked back to the bedroom, feeling rather proud of himself that he hadn’t had a panic attack or anything for being inside the closed space. Then again, he’d had something to distract himself from thinking about anything unpleasant for a good portion of the time he was showering. A clean pair of boxer briefs were put on before he knelt back down to look through his duffle bag for something to wear. Before getting dressed happened without hardly any thought behind it since most of his clothes were more or less the same. Now he had opinions and he kind of didn’t know where to start. He snorted softly when he came across the t-shirt Marcel had picked out for him yesterday though he ended up taking out along with the pair of jeans he’d tried on in the dressing room. Some might think it wasn’t practical to wear new clothes on camping trip, but he figured he might as well go ahead and break them in. After getting dressed, he went to search for his collar. It wasn’t as easy as he thought it would be, grumbling underneath his breath while he looked through moved pillows and sheets aside before caught part of the leash sticking out between the mattress and bottom of the headboard. It was gently pulled it free along with the collar that was still attached. Rolling his eyes a bit at the memory the two items brought to the surface, he unclipped the leash and went to put it on the Hispanic’s dresser before he slipped his collar on and secured it where it properly fit his around his neck rather than the loose way he usually wore it. It really wasn’t accessorizing if he did plan to get some practical use out of it at some point. At least that was how the werewolf was going to justify it. He took the time to make the bed and gather up any of their dirty discarded clothing, which was dropped off in the laundry room on his way to the kitchen. Hearing voices talking with terms he couldn’t fathom had him pausing in the living room to look at the screen, finding a soccer match between teams he had no clue about. Sports weren’t something he had an interest in, mostly because the easiest and cheapest way to watch was on a T.V. and all the rules were a bit too much for him to remember. Soccer was no different despite how simple it looked so he turned away from the match and went to the kitchen.

He eyed Marcel as he came in. He seemed so tame compared to the hellion just a short while ago. Something Virgil wasn’t going to allow himself to think about. For reasons. Instead, he turned his attention to the pot on the stove. Needless to say, it was strange to see it there and not the shorter man standing there making omelets. He wasn’t going to question it though. Nor make a sarcastic comment on his lack of skill with the whole cooking thing. Well, that was what he claimed anyway, but he was going to have a little bit of faith in his partner until he was proven wrong. By the sound of things, it didn’t appear like he would be finding out this morning. It took a special kind of talent and luck to screw up boiling a pot of water, after all. Virgil went to work with putting on a pot of coffee, making enough for both of them even though he didn’t know if the other would want any with his injury. If it were him, he would just suffer through it because he needed his coffee almost as much as he needed his booze. While he waited for it to brew, he leaned against the counter with his arms folded over his chest and looked back to Marcel. ”You’ll have t’bring ah pillow and ah blanket if ya want ‘em.” He needed to say it before he forgot. He inevitably would since he didn’t use bedding when he was camping. And like hell did he want to be bitched at later if the couch potato didn't have a few comforts of home.

By Bi Blitz

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:24 am
User Image

Marcel would turn his attention back to the television and decided to simply watch them recap the game and all the highlights that happened. He grinned a bit when he saw the other teams goalie had gotten smacked in the face by the ball when trying to stop it from getting into the goal, that was definitely amusing "Heh..b***h" he muttered to himself with nod of the head as they would then zoom in on the kickers face who looked like he had the biggest s**t eating grin out there. Clearly he was rather proud of himself and his fans would all agree, Marcel was included among those fans who liked what he did. The Hispanic man would then shake shake his head a bit and rolled his eyes when they began to talk about how he had done it on purpose and he should be suspended "Oh kiss my a**! That ******** sucks if he got hit like that" he spoke to himself with an annoyed tone of voice. Even Marcel wasn't immune to speaking to the TV as if they could hear him, it was a bit silly to do but he couldn't help it. He needed to commentate at least a little bit! They would then begin setting up for Spain's big game today and the Hispanic huffed a bit in annoyance, of course their game was going on when he would be away from televisions! Oh well he'd just have to watch the recap just like he was now. Marcel was so engrossed in the opening stages of the game that he barely registered Virgil entering, although it did remind him that he needed to get a move on with breakfast. The water should be boiling and that it was! The younger man would simply drop the large quantity of eggs, all fourteen in fact and stood there and stared for a moment. How long did eggs need to boil? Crap. He had no idea. Well it couldn't be that long...could it? Six or seven minutes maybe? Dammit but then he'll have to peel the eggs after they were done cooking, he did not think this through all the way. But they were in the water already so he'll just have to deal with it, hopefully he didn't look too lost on what to do next. Marcel would then sniff the air and grinned a bit at the thought of coffee, busted lip or not he was going to drink the one thing needed for every adult to properly function. He would then glance over at Virgil and blinked and nodded his head at the suggestion and thought for a moment before smirking a bit and leaned on the counter beside Virgil "Pillow? Yes. But why would I need a blanket when I have a living radiator right next to me?" he grinned a bit and elbowed the other man slightly in amusement. Thankfully Marcel had chilled out a little bit from earlier so he would behave a bit more...for now at least. Especially when he heard the announcers scream about how Spain got the first goal of the game and Marcel turned his head to look at the TV and grinned "That's it boys! Kick those p***y Brits asses!" Marcel called out passionately with a grin. He would then glance over at Virgil and gave a small grin "Football's about the only sport I actually give a s**t about, my Papá and I used to go watch these games live all the time when I was younger. Good times!" he just gave a shortened explanation as to why he liked football as much as he did. Happier memories definitely played a large part in it, not to say he didn't enjoy the game itself but if his Papá didn't take him out then Marcel's love for the sport wouldn't be nearly as great.

fiendish fujoshi

Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games