Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
Marcel Velazquez's apartment Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:39 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Virgil rolled his eyes. He should have known better than to have fallen for those puppy eyes, this was just a trick! Though it wasn't without its own small reward. "We're goin' t'work on that..." Marcel might not be good with waiting now, but he would once the older man was done with him! It would have to wait though, which was fine with him. Unlike the human, he had an endless amount of patience. He slowly shook his head about calling his doctor. "Nope, too late. It'll have t'wait again. Gotta snuggle Mr. Spoiled before his face freezes like that," he teased him for the pouting, which he found to be beyond adorable under the circumstances. Virgil laid down on top of him once he had settled again, unable to keep the sinister grin from forming. "What can I say? Th' title is ah burden but it's one I wear with pride." The "cruelest man alive" sassily kissed the air in his direction, complete with an over-the-top smooching sound. Feeling the muscular body beneath him shiver was some cause for concern. "Y'okay?" An ungodly screeching noise came from the spider as the monster tore off one of its legs. One glance at the screen was all he needed to make the connection. He chuckled, remembering the conversation they had had about the eight-legged creatures. Along with some other creatures that lacked any legs at all. Oh, the cruel one planned to have a lot of fun with that later! He carefully shifted his position, rolling onto his side and pushing an arm between him and the couch so he could prop up on his elbow. Marcel would become his personal coffee table, his glass being put down on his stomach. "Breathe, wiggle too much an' spill this?" Virgil finished by simply giving him the most threatening look he could. He hit the mute button on the remote before he took out his phone and set it on his chest, hitting the speaker icon after he'd dialed the number in his contacts. Letting his lover hear the conversation would be a good way to make sure he knew he had made it.

Within a few seconds a perky sounding woman answered with the standard how can I help you greeting. "This is Virgil Cambric. I need t'schedule an appoint with Dr. Tasuki for ah x-ray or somethin'. Well, dependin' on how much it'll cost me." The supernatural races rarely needed health care and those that provided it rarely accept insurance(not that he had any) and demanded some form of payment upfront to make up for their lack of regular patients. Depending on how much it would cost him, the werewolf would rather wait until after his next paycheck. "Mr. Cambric, right?" There came the sound of someone rapidly typing. "The standard office fee is two hundred and an x-ray will run you around three hundred although the total cost really depends on what tests Dr. Tasuki decides you'll need." Virgil grimaced at the information. "But since you have an unsettled account with us, we can add it to what you already owe and you won't have to pay anything out of pocket when you come in." Her chirper tone became friendlier as if this would somehow lessen the blow. Frowning somewhat, he glanced at his boyfriend. "That'll be fine. How soon can I get an appointment?" A pause. "Our first one is at eight in the morning. Is that okay?" He groaned. Great. That would mean he would have to wake up at least two hours early so he could make it to the place in time. "Aye." After saying goodbye, he hung up with a sigh. "Remind me why I'm doin' this again? We could use th' money on somethin' else." Like...anything! Unmuting the sound, he picked up his drink and nearly drained it.

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:12 pm
User Image

Marcel chuckled a little bit at the other man's proclamation. Work on his impatience? Well it would be a treat to see him try. Obviously for important things such as missions and things like that Marcel could become as still as a stone for hours on end. However he hasn't had to do that in a long time and for things of such mundane nature he had no desire to wait any longer than he had too. Marcel's eyes would narrow in on the other man a bit as he dared to tease the Hispanic over his desire to hold his Boyfriend. Even as he laid down on top of him Marcel didn't move his arms from their folded position, nope! This certainly wasn't what he had wanted! Marcel would only hold a half hearted glare at the other man as he then apparently decided that the Hispanic would make an excellent table for his own drink "I should throw it on you for living up to that title" he stated as a small smirk crept onto his face. Of course when the other man muted the TV, Marcel would him carefully as the other man dialed the phone number and the sound of a female voice could be heard over on the other line. Marcel threw Virgil a small smirk of triumph as he began to speak to her. It seemed like the other man seemed less than thrilled at the entire prospect of it which gave the Hispanic some level of satisfaction. Of course as the young woman on the other line spoke it was clear that the price was admittingly rather steep and then the fact that it was going to get compiled with the other man's previous debt. Poor sonava b***h. He then heard time that the others appointment was going to be at an early eight am which caused Marcel to hold back a small snort as a smirk graced his features. He knew that this was going to completely kill the other man to have to get up so early, hell he was surprised that Virgil was even able to function as well as he was earlier. Nonetheless Marcel would grin at the other man when the call finally ended and laughed a little bit "Because it'll make me happy" he stated with a cheeky grin while reaching under Virgil and pressing his hand against the others back and began to rub circles "Besides it's not a big deal, between both of our pay checks it should be fine" of course that wasn't covering the bills that he needed to pay sometime today but he'd deal with it. It wouldn't be the first time he'd had to crunch numbers to make sure things were all paid off but he'd manage. Marcel would then let out a small grunt as he lifted the other man's phone and placed it on top of the mess on the coffee table and once Virgil drained his drink Marcel would mindlessly massage the muscles on the others back as the TV's audio was unmuted just in time for spider monster to give off it's final shriek before finally being killed by the main monster "Thank goodness, ******** spiders!" he commented with a small chuckle as the movies credits rolled and the next movie began to play. There seemed to be a marathon going at the moment as the next installment of the old movies began to play where the next antagonist was going to be a machine version of the main monster if the opening scene of scientists in front of a mechanical skeleton was anything to go by. Marcel would then glance over at Virgil "Are you feeling better?" he asked his Lover with a slightly worried look. He knew that the other man wasn't feeling too hot early so he just wanted to know if he the other man needed anything.

(Translation: )

fiendish fujoshi

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:16 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Virgil narrowed his eyes at him. Oh, he would like to see Marcel try that! He knew having the drink thrown on him was just another empty threat, but it would always be fun to mess around with him. Although his fierce demeanor vanished once he was on the phone the woman, the werewolf being polite as he possibly could be. After all it was said and done, he didn't know how he felt about it. It should be a relief to get the ball rolling on getting something important done but he didn't feel relieved. He only felt a small sense of dread about the whole appointment although he didn't dwell on it for long. Virgil couldn't help but laugh at the brazen reply to his question. "I knew ya were spoiled, but ********> His laughter died down into a chuckle as he shook his head. Five hundred was nothing in comparison to what he already owed his doctor although it still sucked knowing his debt was only going to increase and that it might be even more expensive by the time it was over. His eyes slipped closed as his fingers worked their magic and the tension slowly began to drain from him. "Yeah, I know," he sighed at the reassurance everything would be fine. His own paycheck was nothing to scoff at but he still felt like the appointment was a waste of money. Then again, there was no price he wasn't willing to pay to keep Marcel happy. As long as he thought of this as some kind of gift to him then maybe it wouldn't be so bad. He rolled his eyes at the cheer the other man made upon the spider's death. "Poor thing was jus' hungry. That's all," he defended it while giving him an amused look. As the next movie start, Virgil decided to settle in and get properly comfortable. He laid down on his stomach on top of him and leaned over a little so he could refill his glass. After taking one last drink, he set the glass on the floor and rested his chin down on the Hispanic's chest. "Kinda. Ain't so bad when I'm not up an' moving around." He did feel a lot more alert mentally than he had earlier and that was an improvement he was glad for. If Virgil gave a damn about his own welfare he might have started to worry but, as it was, he didn't think anything of it. There was little point in it since he was going to the doctor tomorrow, anyway. He nuzzled his cheek against one of his pectorals he turned his head to the side to watch the movie. A monster robot? For being scientists, these people weren't exactly smart. Japanese movies were so damn weird. "These old action movies don't stress ya out?"

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:22 pm
User Image

Marcel grinned a little bit and laughed at the idea that he'd been spoiled at all in his life until very recently"You know me, I'm just a brat. What can I say?" did his Father spoil him? Most certainly. Did his Mother? God no! Still though it was funny nonetheless and the Hispanic found Virgil's reaction to be completely amusing to say the least. He then nodded his head at the others acknowledgement and he couldn't resist a small half smile that formed on his face "I know that it's a lot of money for you but it's for your own good and my peace of mind" it was especially the case whenever Virgil shifted into his wolf form was when the Hispanic grew more worried, he knew the other man had inhuman regenerative powers but still it seemed so risky. However the Hispanic wouldn't dwell on it, they've already had this discussion and there was no need to bring it up again. Instead he scoffed at the mere notion of the giant spider being hungry "So are tics and mosquitoes, why aren't you defending them?!" he pointed out with an unamused tone. Spiders could just go and ******** right off! Yeah they were good for the environment and that was fine, just as long as they stayed far away from the Hispanic and his home then he didn't give a s**t! It was when those ******** had the nerve to come into his home was when he had a problem! Once the other man confirmed that he was better when not up and moving Marcel would let out a small hum "I guess Matthew and taking your..energy or whatever did a number on you" he commented with a slightly worried look on his face before wrapping both arms around his Boyfriend and holding him almost protectively. It was all said and done now at this point and the Veteran couldn't help but feel the overwhelming desire to hold his Lover close and keep him safe. As he held the other man and he reclined into the couch Marcel would shake his head a little bit at the question "These old movies have really bad sound effects thanks to their limited resources and besides they usually have really over the top action scenes that go beyond gunfire and explosions" at that moment the scientists would go on to explain the the build in chainsaw on the robots torso as well as the laser eyes that could "easily" match the fire breath of the main monster "See what I mean?" he pointed out before continuing on "Besides the explosion sound effects are really bad, honestly fireworks sound more realistic than whatever they had for these movies" he proceeded to shake his head "...Why I hate most festivities..." the sound of fireworks was awful and they could go on for hours depending on the celebration. Usually Marcel would have the TV on full blast while covering his ears with the pillow the drown out the sound of explosions as best he could, it was pathetic how these things had him frozen and on the brink of tears "And something you might notice is that when they bring guns out they always hold them for an extended period of time, it's so the sound effects team behind the camera can do their thing and make sure it's as synced as possible" he then chuckled a little bit "Usually the gunfire is just sheets of aluminum being banged with a hammer or something to get the sound of gunfire, I still mute the TV though since it's hard to tell sometimes. Some of these older movies had bigger budgets and could afford better sound effects" he explained some old fashioned Movie trivia and as if to prove his point they would show the Machine Monster shooting rockets out of his chest and the explosions were like watered down firecrackers.

fiendish fujoshi

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:41 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Least ya don't deny it." Virgil clearly agreed that he was a brat. It was a miracle that Marcel was as down to earth as he was! He only grunted in reply about how the appointment would benefit the two of them in the end. He knew he was right once more, and he was thankful the other man didn't feel the need to lecture him all over again on the uncomfortable subject. "'Cause they weren't in th' movie," he stated as if it should be entirely obvious. He was starting to get the impression Marel would never be able to make it out in the country with how much he seemed to dislike the creepy crawlies that came with the country life. To someone who had been born, raised, and lived most of his life out in the wilderness, his reactions to them were more than amusing. Especially when the creature was a fake one in a movie. "That could be it," He'd forgotten about the spirit using him as some sort of generator to stay in the living world although it seemed to him that he should have recovered from it by now or at least not feel as fatigued as he did. Virgil all but melted once those strong arms were wrapped around him. He always felt safe and protected while he was with the former Marine but being held made the security his presence provided him feel more solid and tangible. The fact he was so willing to accept the protection was almost comical to him considering he was some supernatural beast that was supposed to be unstoppable. But he couldn't deny how nice it was to finally have someone who would have his back and hold him just for the simple pleasure of affection. He rested his hands against the other's sides as he turned his head back to look at Marcel while he answered his question. Over-the-top was a nice way to put it, he thought, given a few of the things the scientists had put on their robotic monster. These type of movies tended to go beyond 'over the top'. A corner of his lips pulled down with a partial frown at the mention of the festivals. Knowing Marcel had probably had to suffer through a few festivals by himself made him feel guilty even though there was nothing he could do about it nor was it his fault. And, unfortunately, Japan had a lot of festivals and a good many of them were celebrated with fireworks. The werewolf didn't see how he had managed to stay here and not have his condition completely ruin his life. "Ya big nerd," he playfully teased after he finished his explanation of how the older movies did their sound effects. Though, honestly, the Hispanic's knowledge on the subject was quite impressive to him. There probably weren't a whole lot of people out there who cared about these old films enough to care about the different tips and tricks that were used. Hell, he had lived through the era and he didn't give a damn. Virgil tensed a bit when the monster fired off its rockets although it was brief. While he trusted Marcel to know his limits, he would always worry some noise might cause him to have a panic attack. "So guess this means we won't be goin' t'any festivals at night." Virgil wasn't all that disappointed by the thought. He used to like getting ******** up and watching fireworks on New Years and the Fourth of July in America, but he wouldn't miss doing that too much if it meant keeping his boyfriend safe and comfortable. "So guess this means we won't be goin' t'any festivals at night."[color=green]"Ya know...next time they have one in town, we could get away from here. Go campin' or somewhere we won't have t'worry about people setting off fireworks."[/color=] It was an idea, anyway. He went back to watching the screen as the "real" monster made its appearance by suddenly ramming into a train that was headed to the city. "I hope that guy ********' technology."[/color

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2019 2:42 pm
User Image

Marcel would openly roll his eyes at the other man and openly scoffed at the blatantly obvious fact. This ******** was such a smartass! The nerve of him! Still though Marcel couldn't help but let out an amused chuckle as he knew just how prissy he was acting with the mere mention of spiders and other horrible monsters out in nature. Growing up in Spain Marcel had seen his fair share of spiders and other awful creatures "You know I hate spiders for a reason!" he stated with a grin "When I was a teenager me and a bunch of friends had gone out swimming and left our clothes by the dock. Well we were out there having fun for a few hours and when we were drying off and beginning to get dressed, well..." Marcel shook his head and shivered a bit "This one girl I was friends with went to slip her shoes back on and she cried out like something bit her. So we topped her shoe over and right. ********. there. A black widow fell out!" he let out a small sigh in disgust "Jordan took the shoe and smashed it and the poor girl had to get rushed to the Hospital, at that point in my life I'd never heard such screams before. The muscle spasms were so painful for her she was begging us to kill her to stop the pain. She survived after the anti-venom was administered but it was scary as s**t" he then threw an uneasy grin at the other man "So don't ever give me s**t about hating those demon spawn" Marcel stated pointedly. Honestly though the Hispanic was more than glad to share more of his life with the other man, just these random little stories about his life that he'd never really shared before. Sure he'd shared some with Kendra but Virgil seemed to show genuine interest whenever he spoke instead of just politely listening. Like he actually cared about his past.

As Marcel held his Boyfriend he couldn't help but let out another laugh at being called a nerd which caused him to grin "Just you wait Querido, you haven't seen nothing yet" oh the other man didn't know how right he was. In fact he'd probably see what he meant once they were done cuddling each other. Still though it was true, movie trivia was the Veteran's specialty and he damn proud of it too! He'd then offer a sympathetic smile to the other man and nodded his head "I mean, you can if you want. I'd just stay home though" Marcel desperately wished he knew how he could deal with these issues but pyrotechnics and fireworks were just ruined for him overall. He used to love the festivals that Spain had, shooting off fireworks and tossing fire crackers into the air. it was an amazing time that the Hispanic desperately wished he could go back to but knew he couldn't. Not anymore, not unless he got real psychological help or something, not that he knew how they could possibly help him. Marcel would then blink a little bit and smiled at the other man, his fingers deeply massaging the other man's back now at this point "I'd really like that..." the fact that Virgil thought of something that would get them away from all the fireworks and explosions was sweet and something he genuinely appreciated. Marcel chuckled a little bit at the others comment and smirked a bit "Rooting for the real monster ay? Well aren't you in for a treat" Marcel had already seen this movie but this time he wouldn't spoil anything for Virgil, the other man would probably really like this action scene. Especially as it would eventually highlight the raw strength of the original monster.

fiendish fujoshi

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:48 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Those deep green eyes turned toward Marcel once again as he began to share his story. Virgil truly enjoyed these moments when he told him about parts of his past. Each one was an experience that had helped shape his beau into the man he was now so, to him, they were important. Even the most average of them although this one wasn't quite that. He listened with rapt interest, hardly batting an eye as he talked about the black widow biting his friend and he wasn't surprised to hear Jordan was the one who'd slain the unfortunate spider. He understood why it was a traumatic experience for the group of teenagers, but he couldn't help but think it was the girl's own fault for not checking her shoes first. Lots of nasty things loved to make their homes in dark crevices like a shoe would provide, she was lucky it wasn't a creature that had venom that caused death within five minutes. The survivalists would keep such comments to himself though. His chuckle was barely suppressed when he was told to leave him alone about his hatred of spiders. "Ain't makin' any promises on that." Giving Marcel s**t was too entertaining, especially when he acted like such a priss about it! "Glad your friend made it out alright in th' end though."

His next statement had him blinking a few times as his brows furrowed together. Seeing his boyfriend's inner nerd was harmless or should be, yet he couldn't help but feel a slight sense of apprehension. Probably because he knew how devious Marcel could be at times. Virgil pushed his unfounded worry to the side though, unwilling to let his usual paranoia distract him from their conversation. "Nah. It wouldn't be any fun without ya there with me." In the past, the mutt didn't mind doing things by himself. Hell, he preferred it that way. But now he was in a relationship, doing anything without his partner by his side didn't seem worthwhile at all. It definitely wouldn't be if went while knowing Marcel was back at home, possibly freaking out by himself. Aside from forcibly exposing the former soldier to gunfire and explosive noises, he was at a loss as to how to help him overcome his problem. And making him go through anything like that might cause him to have mental breakdown he wouldn't recover from, so there was no way he would ever risk it. His lips pulled into one of those full and genuine smiles of his when his idea met Marcel's approval. He saw no reason why he should have to suffer from the neighborhood's celebrations. If Virgil could simply put an end to them, he would. But leaving the town was the easiest thing to do in the end. A small yawn left him. He wasn't sleepy exactly but those fingers skillfully working the muscles in his back were starting to make him feel kind of drowsy. Not that he was going to complain! "Aye. Replicas can hardly compare ta th' real deal, right? No matter how many bells an' whistles ya put on it." As he watched the real monster wreck havoc on its way to the city, he would occasionally reach down for his glass and take a drink from it. "Does this end with th' monster gettin' killed?" Virgil wasn't someone who would b***h about spoilers when it came to movies. After all, he more interested in spending time with Marcel and doing something the man liked than actually watching television.

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2019 4:53 pm
User Image

Marcel let out a very audible huff when the other man filled him in that the Werewolf wouldn't be making any promises about leaving him alone with his fear of spiders. Oh this ********! "OK, fine! I'll remember this next time Mr. Dolls!" he shot back with an equally amused smirk on his face before letting out a small chuckle at his Boyfriend before nodding his head in agreement "To be fair though, I don't have it nearly as bad as she does though...well..did...I don't know if she still has issues" Marcel shook his head a small bit though "Last I saw her she was paranoid about anything and everything hiding spiders, car handles, shoes, boxes, you name it and she'd have to check and see if it was completely empty. Hell if I remember correctly she threw away her dresser and forced her Father to build large closet for her bedroom she was so paranoid" honestly Marcel didn't blame her, irrational fear rarely had any real merit besides forcing someone to change the way they lived their lives. Still though now that she was on his mind Marcel hoped that she had gotten some kind of help for her own problems. Marcel would then smile a small bit when Virgil dismissed the notion of going to the festivals alone without him. It was sweet of him to say the least. The Hispanic didn't want the other to feel like he had to stay behind with him because of a few hang ups that he had. But then the Veteran didn't bother giving voice to these thoughts, he knew that the other man would entirely dismiss them without a second thought. It was just how he was after all. Marcel would then smirk a little bit at Virgil before turning his attention back to the TV screen "Well I suppose you'll just have to find out, now won't you?" he stated a bit cheekily as the big moment came when the giant robot appeared before the main monster and the epic battle would commence. The fake sparks when attacks collided with the machine without a doubt added to the cheesy battle but the main monsters fire breath colliding with the laser eyes would cause a small and very metallic sounding explosion. This was without a doubt on the lower end of the budget but still it was an impressive feat for the time no doubt. Then through the smoke the robot would come flying at the main monster and somewhat hugged onto the main monster as the chainsaw on it's chest began to whirl and cut into the main monster a bit before it got shoves away and the two would go back and forth in the fight before the main monster would grab the machine by it's own tail and began to lift up and throw the machine into a nearby mountainside, causing electricity to crackle a little bit.

fiendish fujoshi

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2019 2:35 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Virgil softly growled back at him. He'd completely forgotten that Marcel had discovered his phobia of dolls. Still, he was sure his fear of the toys wasn't nearly as bad as his boyfriend's fear of spiders and leeches, so he was convinced he had him beaten in that department! Hearing about the girl's paranoia after being bitten was amusing right until he remembered how terrible his own reactions to closed-in and tight spaces were. People reacted to traumatic experiences in their own different ways and he certainly had no right to judge her. "Almost dyin' ******** us all up in its own way." Virgil couldn't even remember his own experience, he was simply left with the after effects. The answer to his question was hardly satisfying and had him releasing an indignant snort as he shot him a glare. "Sure ya don't wanna rethink that answer?" A corner of his lips pulled back to bare those long canine teeth of his in a threat. Virgil might only be playing around, but he would bite him if he had to! The ruckus caused by the fight between the machine and the monster soon had him settling down though and looking back to the television just in time to see the monster smashing the robot into the mountain. "I see what ya mean about th' sound effects now." He might not gotten full view of the laser and fire combat, he had gotten the jist of it. A terrible roar came living creature as robot released a rocket at the things face, causing it to stumble back and let go but not without ripping off one of its arms first. He chuckled at the fight scene that played out in front of them as they continued to brawl until it cut to the scientist and military specialist, who were apparently trying to keep from panicking as it was becoming clear their robot wasn't a sure-fire match for the monster as the believed. Caring little about the actual plot, he looked back to Marcel. "Got ah movie in mind for us t'watch later if we can find it an' it might actually be one that'll scare ya." He couldn't stop himself from smirking no matter how much he tried. "I think you'll like it." Marcel wouldn't. At least he thought he would given the subject matter of the movie, but it would be nice payback for how badly he had scared him with the dolls yesterday.

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2019 12:22 am
User Image

Marcel nodded his head in agreement with the Werewolves statement, it was scary how true it was "No kidding, I always thought she was being a bit over dramatic. But now I can say that I understand exactly how she felt...or feels..." he then sighed a small bit. By comparison his fear of spiders was just shallow and silly compared to the extremes she went to. Marcel then let out a small and thoughtful hum before grinning a little bit at the other man as he threatened him as best he could "No, that's my final answer" he stated with a cheeky grin as he watched the other man bare his canines to him. While a wolf might take it as a challenge or a threat, Marcel simply thought it was rather adorable and in response he'd lean his head forward and place a kiss on top of his head. His boyfriend had to try a lot harder if he actually wanted to threaten him! Watching an old fashioned movie such as this was always fun for him since thanks to the bad sound effects they were just about the only real action movies that he could truly watch these days. He nodded his head a little bit at the other man acknowledged what the Hispanic had explained earlier "Yep, they are not all that believable" which he was more than happy to hear since the last thing he needed was for a panic attack to trigger. He'd then watch as the main monster took those missile to the face with took an arm with it. What a champ. It was amusing to see the scientists act shocked as if a pile of scrap metal could stand up to natures greatest monster. Still though it was an admirable effort but a fruitless one nonetheless on their part. Just then the main monster would grab the machine by the head and after several harsh pulls the main monster would literally rip the machine versions head off it's body. Those effects were admittingly pretty good with the frayed wires and sparks shooting out. However just as the body began to fall, Marcel would remove his hands from Virgil for a moment and covered his ears just in time as the body of the robot exploded and unlike the last one this was certainly much more realistic sounding than the others. He'd then uncover his ears once it was over and went back to holding Virgil as he watched the main monster roar in triumph before slowly returning to the sea as the end credits rolled with the scientists going on about how maybe science couldn't beat nature's perfect beast. Once the Hispanic heard the others question and grew thoughtful for a moment before a grin grew on his face "Scare me? Oh really? With a statement like that it better deliver" he said to the other man with an excited grin on his face. There were a lot of movies the Hispanic has seen but even more that he hasn't "What's it called and where will we watch it?" he asked the other man with a curious look on his face.

fiendish fujoshi

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2019 12:20 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Virgil huffed loudly as if in offense when he had the nerve to stick to his answer and even go as far as to kiss him. He was a fierce and fearsome wolf, damn it, his threats were to be taken seriously! He playfully nipped Marcel on the pec in retaliation only to kiss the spot a second later. The way Marcel had of unknowingly turning him into a big softie was admittingly a little annoying, anyone else would have had those sharp fangs sinking into them. He was left staring at his companion for a brief moment as he wondered if he would be able to hurt him if he absolutely had to. He didn't think so even if it was to save himself. "Yeah, they're pretty cheesy but I guess it's ah good thing. I imagine it'd get pretty borin' watchin' slasher films all th' time." Old action movies were better than no action movies at all, he supposed. His grin was almost wicked when the final moment came the monster freed the mechanical head from the robot. As a bad guy, he couldn't help but root for the bad guys in the movies. At least when it was giant prehistoric monsters, anyway. Marcel letting go of him was some cause for concern, but it didn't take him long to figure out the reason why. It sounded as if they had actually blown something up to get the sound bit. Virgil offered him an encouraging smile once he had accessed the Hispanic veteran was okay, glad to see he was prepared for what was going. He had to press mouth against Marcel's chest to muffle his laughter at the ending. He liked it, of course, but the way the monster walked back into the ocean was funny to him. Like it had just come to ******** up some stuff up before going home to Netflix and chill. Those vibrant green eyes were lit with mirth as he glanced up to him, finding the excitement written on his face beautiful and awful at the same time. It kind of made him feel bad for even getting the idea to watch the movie in the first place. "That ya will jus' have t'wait an' find out," he teased after picking up his head. Giving him the title might help the Spanish nerd puzzle out what it was and spoil the surprise. "In here? It's been out ah while so I think we should be able t'find it on your t.v. But if we can't, we could go snuggle up in th' bed an' watch it on my phone." He shrugged a shoulder. His smartphone couldn't compare to Marcel's flatscreen but the idea did seem oddly intimate in a way. Either way, it wasn't for him to decide. A strange whistling sound coming from the television had him glancing over and lifting a brow as he watched an alien spacecraft flying for the earth, the thing supported by an obvious wire. It was going to the same city from the last movie. Virgil groan. "Oh, come on. How many movies can there be?"

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:56 am
User Image

Marcel couldn't help but grin a bit at how the man huffed at the Hispanic's blatant lack of fear of his threat. Marcel would blink a bit at the smallest bit of pain that pricked at his chest and threw a small but playful glare at his boyfriend just as he kissed it immediately after "You really are like a dog, you do something naughty and then immediately give kisses to try and make up for it" a smirk grew on his face "Granted you're still cuter than most dogs" he decided to compliment the other man simply because of the werewolf did kiss it and make it better, so the Hispanic could forgive it this one time. Just this once. He then nodded his head and let out a grunt "No kidding, I love me a good slasher but I'm way too desensitized to gore and violence" besides the last movie he watched that actually tried to go out of the way and give some original kills and over the top fore, most were not like that. Boring and formulaic was the best way he could describe most other slashers, it was a real shame since the Hispanic loved himself a good horror movie. He would glance down at the other man and would return the smile Virgil had given him to show that he was fine. He still heard the muffled explosion and his pulse had very much quickened by that point but thankfully his relaxed environment helped keep him at ease. Marcel would then blink a little bit when the other man began to laugh as the monster walked back into the sea "I've clearly missed a joke" he stated with an amused grin on his face. He didn't really care too much, the sound of Virgil's laughter was always nice to hear. Once the subject of Virgil's movie came up Marcel would pout just a little bit at his Lover "Oh jeez, is this me getting a taste of my own medicine?" he let out an over dramatic sigh "I guess you just hate me so much!" the Veteran stated before a smirk grew on his face as he listened to the other man explain about how it had been out for awhile which caused him to nod his head a little bit "OK, sounds good to me either way. I'm paying for thousands of channels, I'd imagine it's gotta be on one of them!" the search feature on most modern TV's was a complete blessing, the Hispanic had found so many shows and movies that he thought he'd never see again thanks to it. Marcel would then grin a little bit and thought for a moment about the question as the next movie played, showing a group of "aliens" which were just humans wearing bright silver onesie's "Hmm well there;s the original black and whites which were about three movies. Then they moved into color which upped the production value and that spawned about twelve movies..." he began as Marcel would think for another moment "Then came the shitty reboot that got completely swept under the rug after it tanked and then finally we've been getting some really good modern versions...problem is I can't watch them..." these were very good looking and Marcel was dying to watch them, however because these were modern adaptations there were gunfire and explosions galore. Marcel would then shrug his shoulders a bit with a sigh "What can I do though" he would then turn his head back to the TV as they showed a brief glimpse of the aliens 'superior' monster that would kill Earth's monsters and take over the world.

fiendish fujoshi

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:11 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Virgil offered what could be considered an apologetic smile as his more canine side was caught and called out. ”Guess I’ve spent t’much time as ah wolf t’pass as fully human anymore.” After the initial shock of what had happened had worn off, he had taken to his new life as a lycanthrope like a duck to water and spent a decent amount of time simply living as a wolf whenever times were tough. The compliment had him pouting though. "I'd hope so or else I might think ya like those flea bags more than me." And the big bad wolf thought he was a lot more entertaining than some dumb old dog. He grunted in agreement about being desensitized to violence. They had both been through and witnessed too much for gore and dark subjects to affect them, especially something that was portrayed in a fictional movie. Plenty of people got upset when art mimicked the grittier realities of life, but it was pretty clear the two were left unphased. After his laughing fit subsided and seemed to have left Marcel clueless, he grinned a bit sheepishly. ”It’s like he jus’ came out to wreck their s**t. Heh, it kinda reminded me of th’ gang of outlaws I used t’ride with.” They would often come out to rob people when they needed money and then disappear of the face of the earth again. Seeing Marcel pouting almost had him breaking out into another laughing fit although he managed stifle it this time. ”Oh, aye. Totally. You’re my most hated nemesis,” he eases out, in too much of a good mood to feel any concern over how breathless his amusement had left him. Virgil nodded a little as he settled down again. These old monster movies were good in their own way, but he was looking forward to watching a real horror later on. Well, for Marcel, anyway. He doubted there was a movie out there that would scare him. His eyes widened as his expression became a tad bit horror struck at the information. ”I think one was enough t’begin with.” The movies were good, but he didn’t think they were that good! But apparently they had enough of a fan base to encourage them to remake the silly things. Or, more likely, they had ran out of ideas. ”Mute th’ movie an’ watch it with subtitles?” That would probably take a great deal of fun out of it for Marcel, but it was the only solution he could think of. ”I wish there was somethin’ I could do t’help ya,” he sighed after admitting his frustration although he distracted himself with movie. Virgil took to slowly stroking the Hispanic’s side while watched. By now, the rougher patches of scar tissue that interrupted the smoother parts hardly caught his attention. A loud groan came from him as the alien monster attacked reached out of its cage with a tentacle to grab at one of the aliens. He thought claymation effects used for the tentacles were cool but still…tentacles! ”Okay, now I’m kinda afraid of where this might be goin’...knowin’ th’ Japanese an’ all.”

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2019 4:33 am
User Image

Marcel's chuckle simply couldn't be suppressed at the other man's comment about other canines, only he could possibly call dogs flea bags yet be canine himself as well "You know you're just as much a flea bag as most other dogs, right"? he teased the werewolf a bit for his comment, no doubt offending the fierce and scary wolf! But much like before the Hispanic was fearless and not afraid to talk back to the terrifying beast that was currently snuggled up against his chest like a content cat. Once Virgil clarified what he had found funny the Hispanic began to laugh with him at the very idea of it "It really is true! Heh..." once his own laughter died down Marcel would grin a little bit "Virgil? My Virgil ran with a bunch of outlaws? It must have been a wild time. Crime, booze, and sex. At least that's how most movies depict that life" once again Marcel was basing what he knew on such things off of movies. That being said he couldn't really imagine what else outlaws did besides those three things, maybe there was more to being an outlaw besides those things but he couldn't imagine what. Of course when Virgil went ahead and called him his nemesis Marcel couldn't help but grin "I really am, I can do the most evil things to you and you'd just eat it up" his grin became more of a smirk as he looked down at Virgil. Marcel was only partially joking of course, those 'evil' things were usually mutually beneficial for both parties. Of course he knew that sometimes his own teasing comments after their playtime might wound that over inflated pride of Virgil's but he was sure it was rather innocent! However he couldn't help but chuckle a little bit "Since I'm your arch nemesis what do you say I show you just how much you hate me eventually?" Marcel stated, his tone dripping with suggestiveness as he gazed at his lover with a dangerous look. He didn't have naughty things on his mind, not at all! Thankfully those things weren't too important to him as the topic eventually shifted back to the movies and Marcel would sigh a bit at the suggestion "I've tried that but it just takes all the fun out of watching the movies" not being able to hear the music, the dialogue, the sounds that just make a movie so enjoyable just because of surprise gunfire and explosions that are so prevalent in today's media sucked. He'd the offer a small smile "I know you do Querido...but I've been told it's one of those things I'd be able to get help with if I saw a therapist or some s**t like that but...I just don't trust them..." it was childish of him but the idea of sharing his issues and hang ups with a complete stranger didn't sit well with him. Outing all his deepest, darkest secrets, all his personal feelings? Nope. That was all stuff that only people like Virgil would ever be allowed to have access too. Thankfully eventually the topic of aliens monster would grab one of the aliens themselves as the sound of screaming cut off and only the sound of the slithering tentacles could be heard. Marcel would blink for a moment before busting out into a fit of laughter at Virgil's comment "What? Virgil..heh...you're telling me that you don't want to see some Asian girl get tentacles all over her?" he spoke after the fit of laughter died down "I figured a kinky b*****d like you would love it" the Hispanic decided to tease the other man a bit more just for the hell of it. It was always just too fun to pass up.

fiendish fujoshi

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2019 12:00 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Marcel should consider himself lucky that the lycan was much too comfortable to shapeshift at the moment or else he would prove to him he was nothing like a fleabag! As it was, Virgil only glowered at his boyfriend. Oh, he would be sure to remember this the next time he wanted something from him! A brow was quirked as he tilted his head to the side, part of him confused while the other part of him was convinced Marcel was just being a smartass. He knew he had told him of his days living outside of the law before becoming a bounty hunter. "Well, no...not your Virgil. Now Rafe, on th' other hand...." He chuckled softly, feeling as if "But aye...it was more or less how th' movies make it out t'be. Boozin' an' whorin' an' robbin' folks for whatever they have." His amusement died a little as he thought back on that part of his past. The other night when the younger man if he had ever hurt innocents, he had only thought about his bounty hunting work when he had answered. The list was a lot longer than originally implied. Thankfully, he was pulled from his darker thoughts. "Wrong." Virgil stubbornly denied what the Hispanic said, he definitely wouldn't 'eat up' whatever evil thing he did to him. Shooting down the truth was just one of his many talents! Virgil took a deep breathing and slowly released it as if it would someone help keep his face from warming. It spoke poorly for his mental health if the dangerous look his lover was giving him made him feel hot under the collar. "Well, I can't stop ya from tryin' anyway." As ever, challenging Marcel wasn't a wise idea but he had never claimed to be a smart man! The shift in their conversation had any hint of excitement the other might have stirred him fading, thankfully. He frowned somewhat as he listened to him, unhappy that he couldn't enjoy a good many modern movies and there wasn't an easy way to help him with his PTSD. "I don't blame ya, really. Never really trusted anyone who knows how t'screw with your psyche myself." He'd heard a few stories where people had came out of therapy a little more worse for wear than before they had gone. Needless to say, there was no way he would be able to trust some stranger with Marcel's damaged mind. Virgil scoffed at the idea he would be into something like that. Tentacles were creepy, he didn't even want to see a man get molested by them! Though the former soldier's next comment had a wolfish smirk gracing his lips. "I might be ah kinky b*****d but that doesn't mean ya get t'pretend that you're any better, darlin'." He pushed himself up onto his hands, looking down at him before he cupped the back of Marcel's head and leaned down to kiss him. The older man wanted nothing more than ravage his mouth for all the grief he constantly gave him but he was unwilling to reopen the wound on his lip so he kept the kiss simple and tender. Once he was satisfied, Virgil laid back down on top of him with a happy sigh and stretched. "If I'm bein' honest, I was hopin' those two would get it on," he joked as the main monster came storming out of the ocean to confront the invaders.

By Bi Blitz

Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games