Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
Marcel Velazquez's apartment Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2019 1:20 am
User Image

Marcel tried his best to glare at Virgil's grin, he tried hard but ended up failing and returned the grin just a little bit. He had a hard time even feigning anger towards his Lover, the other man just had such a lovable face! Actually it was amusing to think about, Marcel generally wasn't a slave to his emotions honestly. He rarely got genuinely angry these days and the only time he ever did feel even a bit of anger was whenever the other man spoke about that ******** Matthew and that was only because of how he treated the Hispanic's Lover in the past. Genuine anger was not something he dealt with in his life, yeah he got pissy and irritated but there was never any genuine heat behind anything. Once the Hispanic popped his guess on the other man's role he was actually rather surprised by Virgil's insinuation, so he wasn't a beta? Then...wait..was he considered an Omega? That didn't seem to fit the other man at all! But Marcel would be pulled from his thoughts when there was a knock at the door which had Marcel getting up quickly. Once the food was inside Marcel had decided to go with a rebujito simply to cleanse the palate of all the greasy Chinese food. The Veteran would turn his head and blink for a moment at the others deceleration but was more than happy to carry on their previous conversation "Of all things?" he commented with a quirked eyebrow. So the confirmation was there but it still didn't make any sense "Well I know it wasn't because of you being submissive, that's for sure" although using the context clues he had from their previous encounter with Matthew along with Virgil's commentary from last night he could imagine there was a bit of biased but he could only guess for now. Marcel would then glance at the other man when he called himself packless and he sat there quietly for a moment, unsure of what to say to the other man. He didn't really see the big deal in it but he knew that it was only because the Hispanic wasn't a Werewolf like Virgil and as such he didn't see the significance of it. But either way Marcel wanted to cheer the other man up somehow and sat himself down next to Virgil and put his arm over his shoulders for a moment "No you're not, you're with me. We can form our own pack, our own family" the words just left his mouth before even thinking about what he said just then. He sat there before he felt his face heat up "Well...I mean...if you'd...you know, want that of course" he rubbed the back of his neck with his free hand awkwardly, well there was no taking back what he said now. All Marcel could do was hope Virgil wasn't put off by the idea.

(Translation: )

fiendish fujoshi

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2019 1:29 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Virgil and nodded his head. "Aye...I came along an' ruined th' purity of their pack, I guess." A broad shoulder lifted and fell in a shrug. "But bein' discriminated against for not bein' ah pureblood lycan really ain't any different than being discriminated for bein' ah halfbreed human an' that I was already used ta so it didn't really bother me." After a while, anyway. Not being accepted by one's family stung deeply, but he had learned to ignore it a long time ago. The brute was mostly upset at himself for letting it bother him in the first place. Like the animals they turned into, werewolves liked being with their own kind although, for Virgil, it wasn't as if he'd been living around his pack or any other werewolves. He saw them on occasion, mostly when his alphas had wanted something from him or when he bothered to attend the celebrations when all the packs gathered together. It shouldn't be that big of a deal to him. It's not. He argued with himself, blinking when he caught Marcel moving to sit on the floor next to him. Out of habit he lightly leaned against him once his arm was settled around his shoulder. His statement had his heartbeat picking up a little as a giddy warmth blossomed in his chest. He had meant by the standards of his own race he was packless, a rogue, but he wasn't about to say anything and risk sounding unappreciative. Because the big guy certainly was. An eyebrow slightly raised as he looked at him, somewhat confused as to why Marcel appeared to be so flustered. It was a sweet sentiment, it wasn't something he thought should embarrass him or anything. "Aye. Of course, I do want that." Virgil placed a chaste kiss on the corner of his mouth, having gone for the easiest place he could reach at the moment. "I've been thinkin' of ya as...pack...for ah while now..." As he admitted to that in a mutter, he kind of understood why this statement might have made him feel awkward. Too soon, perhaps, to feel such a deep bond but it couldn't be helped. There was little arguing or controlling what the wolven side of him wanted since those instincts often louder and overrode everything else.

By Bi Blitz

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2019 3:54 am
User Image

Marcel listened to Virgil and nodded his head a little bit when Virgil spoke about how they must have thought he ruined purity or some s**t, thus confirming his previous thought about a bias. That just sounded like an excuse to be shitty people, at least in his opinion. He then frowned a small bit when the other man acknowledged that he was used to being discriminated against for one reason or another, he wasn't pleased to hear it but he also knew that it was just par for the course back in the old days. Still though it didn't mean that it helped make the Hispanic feel any better since he knew there was no point in trying to comfort the other man. Words could only do so much and Marcel wasn't good with those, instead being a man of action he wanted to fill Virgil's life from this point on with good memories that would trump all the bad things of his past. At least that was his optimistic plan. Once Marcel had spoken he had grown rather flustered at how he must have sounded, he knew that the other man probably wasn't too keen on the idea of it all. However Marcel blinked in surprise when the other man said that he did want that, he did!? Really?! Suddenly his heart hammered away at his chest as a deep excitement blossomed in his chest, Virgil really wanted it! He was much happier than he thought he could be. However Virgil's next words dampened it just a tad, not because of anything bad but more so because Marcel was worried that Virgil didn't quite understand what he had meant when he said that. Still though he smiled a little bit before letting out a small chuckle "You know...Rafe...I uh...didn't just mean you and me when I said our own pack..." he felt a bit more flustered, it was still so early in their relationship but still he couldn't help but look to the distant future somewhat "I was thinking...you know....maybe......adopting...with you..one day......in the future of course!" Marcel made sure to clarify that last little bit. Deep down Marcel was still a family man and he did want to have more kids with a large family with Kendra, however military service made it so that he was only able to have Dante. Now though that he was in a stable relationship the thought had crossed his mind a couple times yesterday since speaking with his son over the phone. He'd not gotten the chance to be there for Dante when he was growing up but maybe...if Virgil wanted it...maybe they could give a home and raise some kids one day. Of course this was a two person deal and if his Lover didn't want to well he would certainly respect it of course.

fiendish fujoshi

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2019 12:05 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Comprehension slowly dawned on him as Marcel kindly clarified what he, leaving Virgil staring at him in shock. Oh. Oh, holy ********... Him, a father? He softly snorted at the thought. It was certainly laughable. And not something he thought too often about since worrying about faulty contraceptive and accidentally getting someone pregnant didn't apply to him. If he'd ever had any dreams of fatherhood, they had been during those years when he was young and dumb and mostly ignorant to the harsh realities of the world. Once he had wisened up, he figured he would be doing any child a favor by not taking them in, convinced he would be a s**t parent just like his old man. The former bounty hunter had stood firm in that belief for centuries but now...Well, he still believed he would make a terrible parent though he was starting to doubt his policy on children. Kind of. His gaze dropped down to his lap to stare blankly, brows knitting together as he tried to take the mental trainwreck and put them into some semblance of order. Did he ever want children? He didn't have a strict yes or no answer. And, hell...that was a scary idea. Nerve-wracking. Terrifying. But Virgil knew he couldn't let his fears get in the way of this. This wasn't just about what he wanted and his own happiness. What Marcel wanted needed to be taken into consideration and it was disturbingly clear what his desire was. He wanted a family. With him. He swallowed thickly to stop his heart from crawling any further into his throat. Virgil only wished for two things, to be with Marcel and that same optimistic desire, to make the rest of his life as comfortable and happy as he possibly could to make up for those seventeen years of wartime hell. And if that meant...eventually adding new additions to their family then...maybe. Just maybe...Taking a deep breath, he slowly let it out and ran his fingers back through his hair. All the chaos inside of him slowly settled as one image came to his mind- Marcel holding their kid. Then doing things, together as a family with their child....Children? Yeah, okay...Thinking about more than one would have to come later like the rest, thinking about one was frightening enough even if it wasn't going to happen any time soon. "I...aye..." Virgil kept his head down, afraid he might start to cry if he looked at his lover. Even joyful tears were bad in his book. "I still want that..." He chanced a very brief glance at Marcel. "But...are ya sure that ya'd be happy with adoption?" Hell, if they even could find an agency who would adopt out to two men. Either way, there were other ways and he didn't want Marcel to feel as if he had to close the door on having a child from his own seed. Expensive, but that didn't mean it was impossible.

By Bi Blitz

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2019 1:01 pm
User Image

Marcel made sure to watch the other man's face closely as the Hispanic finished his explanation on what he had meant. The shock of it all certainly wasn't too surprising but he was not looking to be amused by it and Marcel could see the apprehension on the other man's face which caused his heart to sink just a little bit. However Marcel couldn't very well plan for a family when the other man was so seemingly scared by the sheer thought of adding more to their family. He could certainly deal with it if the other man didn't want any kids period. However Marcel continued watching the different faces that Virgil was making and wished he was a mind reader or something so he knew exactly what was going on in his head, if anything just so he could say something to help put the other man at ease. Then when the other man released a deep breath the Hispanic was sure to remain quiet to allow the other man to process it all, the fact that it took thing long told Marcel everything he thought he needed. However things weren't always what they seemed because despite the look on his face, Virgil said that he did in fact want a larger family. The words made Marcel's heart leap in excitement but he made sure to rein it in a little bit "Are you sure, I don't want you saying yes just because I want kids..." this wasn't just going to effect his life, this would also effect Virgil's as well. Granted not for a long while yet but the Hispanic was still just being sure. Once the other man posed his question Marcel would think for a moment before shrugging his shoulders a little bit "I mean...I don't particularly care. There are plenty of kids out there looking for loving homes..." of course Marcel knew that no matter how long times have changed adopting to a gay couple was still heavily frowned upon by many adoption agencies sadly "If we couldn't find a single agency then a surrogate could be on the table...as a lost resort..." he stated with a thoughtful look on his face as he considered the idea. He had nothing against it at all but for Marcel the blood of the child didn't matter too much to him, all that mattered was them being a part of the family. Marcel would then reach forward and begin to fill his plate with some fried rice and orange chicken from the Chinese before them "We still have a long time to discuss this, I was just tossing the idea out to see if you'd be OK with it...." the Hispanic stated to his Lover with a small smile on his face before turning to look at the other man "If it makes you feel better, I think you'd be pretty good at the whole Father thing. You'd definitely be the 'fun' Dad, no doubt" he joked a little bit with the Werewolf. He could picture it now, Virgil taking their kids out to the forest and letting them climb tree's, explore, play, and just do kid stuff. Marcel would proceed to take a bite of his food before grinning at the other man a little bit, finding the idea amusing.

fiendish fujoshi

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2019 3:38 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. It was hard to ignore the excitement that seemed to spark in Marcel once he confirmed he wasn't going to change his mind now he fully understood what he meant. Virgil nodded. Giving an untrue compliment wasn't something he could do, agreeing to a life-altering thing such as raising a child just to make him happy definitely wasn't something he would ever consider. Deep down, underneath the layers of anxiety about fatherhood, he did genuinely want it. It was just taking some time for him to acknowledge it again. The larger man was good at denying things, especially to himself. Unfortunately for him, Marcel was quite adept at digging these lost things up for him. "Ain't that th' truth..." Virgil murmured in response to his answer to his question. He had run into plenty of unwanted and abandoned his children in his lifetime, something he pretended didn't bother him when it did. A tender smile found its way across his face as continued to listen to him, unable to explain why hearing him choose adoption first over his own blood made him happy. But knowing that they might be lucky enough to one day provide one, or a few, of those unwanted kids with a good home warmed his heart in a way he didn't think was possible. He chuckled and slowly shook his head. Some ideas were damn near bombshells, to say the least. "Ah lil' warnin' would've been nice. Ya nearly gave me ah heart attack." Though he supposed it was partially his fault for not realizing what he meant the first time. A pretty good father? Did Marcel have to say such things? He cleared his throat before taking a bite of an eggroll to distract himself from all the emotions warring inside of him. "An' ya th' hardass." He would add after he finished it off, smirking a little. Then again, it wasn't hard to picture Marcel caving to pleas of piggyback rides and anything else that came with the playful whims of children. His expression became more thoughtful as he continued to slowly eat his food. "I didn't jus' say it 'cause it's somethin' ya want t'hear. I'm afraid of ********' up like my Pa did...but I've realized somethin' I shoulda at th' very start. I ain't gonna be doin' it alone..." Virgil's smile grew a tad. "I'm datin' one of Spain's most badass men an' he'll be ah good father." Damn it all, he just couldn't say that the Hispanic already was because they knew that wasn't exactly true.

By Bi Blitz

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2019 10:52 pm
User Image

Marcel made sure to pay close attention to his lover when the other man nodded his head at the Hispanic's question. OK well as long as he was being genuinely honest about wanting to raise kids then he would be happy, the last thing Marcel wanted was to force his Lover into something he didn't want. It was somewhat nice to know that his Boyfriend was actually on board with the whole idea and now he could maybe fulfill his dream one day. When the Veteran spoke about his take on adoption he nodded his head at Vigil's response, it really was the truth. So many children, either given up due to circumstance, thrown away by unappreciative parents, or maybe their families were no longer alive, it was awful just to know that so many kids are more than likely going to age out of foster care and become homeless. Marcel could only hope that maybe they could be the family that saves these kids from that kind of life. Lord only knows how many parents he's killed, something like this is the least he could do to try and make up for it. Marcel would then laugh a little bit when the other man demanded some kind of warning when he brought things like that up "Well I figured when I used the word 'Family' it was pretty obvious!" was the snarky but good natured remark he got back "But I suppose I'll try to ease you into things whenever there are things I want to discuss" he could imagine how unfun it was to have a huge bomb dropped on you like that. Marcel would then give a deep rumbling laugh when the other stated that he'd be the hard a** "Hey, kids can't have two fun parents. Otherwise they'll grow up wild, one of us has to be the one who lays down the law and I'll be that person if I must!" Marcel stated as if he wouldn't completely cave to any request his child wanted. He would certainly try to be the stricter parent of the two of them but the Hispanic knew himself better than that and would probably end up just trying to find that balance between strict but fun. Marcel would then take note of the others more thoughtful expression as he scooped a spoonful of rice into his mouth and listened to the other man speak about but by the end of it Marcel would swallow and wear a warm smile on his face as the other man acknowledged how he wouldn't be alone in it. Of course he couldn't resist the chuckle when the his Boyfriend called him Spain's most badass man "You know it, but I'm glad that you know that this will be the two of us" he wasn't able to be there for a majority of Dante's life but dammit all he would make sure this time would be different! Marcel would then grin a little bit "But don't worry about ******** up, the fact that you know your Father was wrong in his methods means you won't make his mistakes. Just use your own judgement when the time comes and if you're ever not sure, remember that you can come to me" he leaned over and placed a chaste kiss on the others cheek before stabbing a piece of orange chicken and eating it before then washing it all down with some of his rebujito "You know...talking about starting a family...we're both going to have to learn to cook more than what we do now..." he paused for a moment and chuckled "Who am I kidding? I need to learn how to cook" he ended up poking fun of himself for once instead of teasing Virgil.

fiendish fujoshi

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 4:10 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Virgil playfully glowered at him. Family was a generalized term and he'd thought Marcel meant just the two of them and maybe the rest of his relatives. "That's all I ask." Though he couldn't think of any other important subjects that he might need a warning for. Unless it was one where Marcel decided he wanted to end things between them, but given the conversation they were having, he didn't think that would be happening. Hopefully. The sound of his laughter was enough to make him grin. "Ain't nothin' wrong with growin' up wild. I turned out alright after all, didn't I?" Virgil winked, knowing that he was far from perfect. Very far from it. Yeah, he was definitely going to make sure that any children they had were going to have a better childhood than he ever had although that didn't mean he would let them get away with dumb s**t or allow their children to disrespect either of them and walk all over them. Marcel wouldn't be alone in disciplining them. Telling him about his fears about their future as parents was nearly as difficult as he'd thought it would be and once he had gotten his concerns off of his chest, he had to admit that there was a small weight seemingly missing from his shoulders now. He returned to eating his own chicken once he was done running his mouth, an odd mix of relief and butterflies filling his gut making it hard to concentrate on his meal. Then Marcel began to talk and it became nothing but those damn annoying butterflies. Dropping his fork onto his plate, he picked up his moonshine and relaxed back against the couch to enjoy it for a minute. His smile returned although this time there was a more shy quality to it, not so sure if he was deserving of such kind encouragement but he was going to take it. "Good t'know...I'm sure it'll happen sooner or later. I know nothin' about raisin' kids." He knew Marcel had missed out on a large portion of his son's life, but he was sure he did have some experience with fatherhood, which was ten times more than the American had. Once he started in about them needing to learn how to cook, Virgil quirked an eyebrow at him and narrowed his eyes a little. Seriously?! Apparently, someone had forgotten about those fajitas his kind and caring boyfriend had made scratch the other night! He chuckled at the rare instance of him poking fun at himself. "Aye. I can help ya learn, it's really not that hard t'do. Unless ya actually wanna take cookin' classes...though if ya do..." He glanced over at him, studying him for a brief moment. "If people find out ya can cook gourmet-quality food then they're gonna wonder why ah stud like ya is stickin' with ah loser like me." Calling him a stud wasn't entirely a compliment, at least not to him. It was the practical wolven side of him kicking in and doing the thinking. It left the lycan frowning for a second as he tried to keep other thoughts along of the same vein from worming their way to the forefront. He stuffed nearly a whole eggroll into his mouth as another distraction and tried his best to focus only on thoughts of their future together. "Gotta'tart...savin'moneh'er...ah'iggerplace..." Virgil stubbornly muttered while he chewed though he'd turned his head away so his partner wouldn't have to see the awful sight. "Ferchids. That was the jists of his thoughts, anyway.

By Bi Blitz

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:47 pm
User Image

Marcel grinned a little bit at the other man when he glowered at his smartass comment, he couldn't help that the Werewolf wasn't bright enough to realize what he meant! Even if the word 'Family' was just a bit on the general side. The Hispanic would then nod his head a little bit when the other man spoke and it was agreeable to him. There were a couple more things that he could think of that they would need to talk about but those were all things that could wait until much further down the line. Marcel would then chuckle a little bit when the other man spoke about his style of parenting and the Hispanic shook his head "If you and the kids come home covered in dirt and twigs it'll be straight to the bath with you lot!" he laughed a little bit at the hypothetical situation. The idea of the kids taking to Virgil's style of doing things was an amusing one to say the least, a bunch of little wolves in training. The idea however was an endearing one, Virgil coming home with a couple kids hanging off his arms, all of them covered in dirt from playing, it made Marcel's heart do a little leap. He would proceed to take a crab rangoon and dipped it in some of the sauce as he took a bite out of it, wow the imitation crab meat was pretty good! Marcel really wanted to be there for the kids that they eventually would get, the Hispanic had a very similar idea to Virgil. He wanted to make sure the kids had a very fun and fulfilling childhood but he had no doubt that the other man would back him up in parental situations, it was just a given in his opinion. He could only imagine his Lover scolding kids over some stupid s**t they did and the choice language he'd use the whole time, the idea was amusing to him. Marcel would then smile a little bit and nodded his head "It's a partnership, we'll be in it together" it was nice to know the other man was willing to admit to something he didn't know anything about "Not knowing something just means it's something you can grow in" he then chuckled "Christ, I just quoted my Papá..." he grinned a little bit. That was something his Father had always told him from back when he was younger and he didn't know how to do something. Marcel would then grin a little bit when he poked fun at himself, it was well past due honestly in his opinion. A thoughtful look crossed his face before looking down at his notes "Honestly I could go for that, I'd like to learn how to cook from you sometime" frankly Marcel needed all the help he could get "Hell, I'll probably take classes along with what you're teaching. I need all the help I can get honestly" he laughed a little bit with an amused look on his face. The Hispanic would then smirk a little bit when the other man called him a stud of all things "Oh please, I'm sure we're both studs to other people!" to him being called a stud meant he must have been rather attractive and frankly while the Hispanic didn't think too highly of himself he did acknowledge that the two of them were both handsome to other people. However he frowned a little bit when the other began to talk with food in his mouth which caused the Hispanic to lightly elbow the other man in the ribs to get his attention "Don't talk with your mouth full, swallow then speak" he sighed "Don't tell me I'll have to be teaching table manners to you as well as our future kids" he shook his head a little bit with an exasperated yet amused look. He wasn't able to understand a word of what his Lover had just said, just got the beginning half of 'Gotta' and the rest was gibberish to him.

á

fiendish fujoshi

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:59 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Virgil chuckled, easily imagining himself and their children getting scolded for being covered in mud. Or, rather, perhaps just himself for letting their kids get dirty in the first place. If Marcel wasn’t careful, he was going to end up with a bunch of little hooligans and one big one on his hands. The more they talk about this future together as parents, the less his anxiety about the whole thing was bothering him. The Hispanic was right, this was a partnership and, in his humble opinion, he had the best partner in the world. Blinking a few times, the werewolf gave him a quizzical look for the oddly inspirational words that came out of the usually snarky mouth. Then he promptly snorted once he learned that the sentence was something his own father used to say. That would explain it, he doubted Marcel could come up with something like that on his own! His head dipped in a nod as their conversation shifted to the more immediate future. Helping his boyfriend learn how to cook was something he thought was going to be fun, it certainly would be entertaining enough considering the thirty-seven year old’s lack of experience with cooking. ”I don’t think you’re that hopeless, ya do know how t’make omelets after all.” He would never say it out loud but he was convinced that the ex-marine would’ve starved to death if it wasn’t for the convinces of the modern era such as frozen dinners. But what did he really know? He’d only been around for a few days, Virgil supposed his man could surprise him in the kitchen...probably by accidentally setting their kitchen on fire. ”Hmm...maybe, but screw other people.” That was his general opinion regarding everyone else, no matter what the reason was. It became abundantly clear to him that talking while trying to chew wasn’t a talent he possessed, but he still persisted and almost ended up choking when he was kind of scolded for his efforts. Laughing and eating at the same time was even more dangerous than talking. Virgil lightly nudged him back just to be a pain as he finished off his eggroll, a little out of breath. "What're ya talkin' about? I always swallow." He chuckled as his own lame joke before shrugging. He couldn't help that his table manners fell to the side whenever he got excited about something! And their future together was something to be excited over. He wiped his mouth with the back of his hand. "I was sayin' we should probably start thinkin' about puttin' some money aside so we can get ah bigger place somewhere one day." His head slightly tilted to the side as he turned to look at Marcel. "Ah small place might be okay for jus' us two, but kids deserve room t'grow an' play. I want 'em t'have some kind of backyard..." His voice became soft as he admitted the last part. He didn't have any idea about where they would live in the future and didn't really care as long as he was with Marcel, but he knew he didn't want their options to be narrowed down to another apartment complex. "Don't know how I'd be able t'do it from 'ere but I've got some stuff back in th' states I could sell t’help with it. No point in holdin’ onto that stuff if I’m never goin’ back.” And, well, he didn’t think New Orleans was a good place to raise a family. The South in general should be avoided given how homophobic most people who lived there were for that matter.

By Bi Blitz

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:16 pm
User Image

Marcel had actually remembered when his Father had first used that little saying on him, it had been when he was around eight or nine. The child had wanted to learn how to properly dance like his Father did during parties but all the movement and hip motions had been too much for the little Marcel. A half hour had passed of him trying and failing before the little Hispanic had given up and got all teary eyed over the silly little thing. He had started complaining about how it was too hard and he couldn't do it, but then his Father was a very patient and loving man. He had knelt down and began to comfort his little boy before he spoke those words to him, citing that it was a lesson he had to learn by himself but now he was going to impart that wisdom onto him. For some reason those words had always stuck with him throughout his life and was what inspired him at times when he fell down. Marcel would then chuckle as Virgil complimented his omelets "At least I can do that one thing!" he laughed a bit more as a grin formed on his face. Now he was facing a new challenge, something else he wasn't good at and he would certainly learn how to cook! He would then openly chuckle a little bit at the other man's sheer bluntness "Be nice Querido, you'll have to learn to set a good example eventually" he teased a little bit as he rolled his eyes a bit at the others disregard for anyone who wasn't the Hispanic, at least it seemed like it. However Marcel would blink a little bit before elbowing his Lover once more and shaking his head "You're something else, I swear" he sighed but couldn't fight off the smirk that was tugging at the corner of his lips. The joke might have been lame but the Hispanic had completely walked into it so he couldn't blame him for taking it when the opportunity presented itself. Marcel would then listen to the other man as he explained about how they would need to save money so that they could move to a bigger place one day. The butterflies may as well have just punched him in the gut because they were being brutal to him right now. He quietly nodded his head in agreement when the other man pointed out that a one bedroom apartment like the one they were living in was not nearly big enough for a family. It was also a bit cute how Virgil wanted a back yard for the kids, the softness in his tone gave away the sincerity of what he said "I agree, a backyard would be a good thing for them. Nice and big so they can run around and have a good time" yeah, that sounded amazing. It also did sting a bit, that was the exact same kind of house that he and Kendra had while they were still married and more than likely she they all still lived in, Marcel had upgraded a couple things during the time he was around being a handy man and everything. He would then glance over at his Lover for a moment and ran a hand through his hair "Now obviously this is just a suggestion but..um...would you maybe want to move with me to Spain?" he asked the other man "To my home city, Marbella? I've already told you that it's a coastal city but if you drive north for a bit you can reach the next town over Ojén, there the forests are thick and I think you'd like it" Marcel remembered visiting Ojén whenever his Mamá and Papá took him to visit family friends, even as a child he was taken aback by the beauty of the forests there. Although granted it may have been because he was a small little city boy but he knew that it was a popular destination for hikers.

á

fiendish fujoshi

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:19 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."If ya can't be ah good example then became ah horrible warnin'." Virgil murmured in argument although his tone was playful, hinting that he wasn't being serious. He supposed that was just another thing he would have to "grow in". No matter what he said in jest, he didn't want their children making the same mistakes as he had so he would have to be on his best behavior once they had them. He didn’t want them thinking it was okay to behave like wild savage beasts. Some small part of him couldn’t believe he was having this conversation, talking about one day starting a family and owning an actual permanent home seemed like things he’d never have in his life. Then again, a good relationship was something the older man thought he would never have and yet here he had managed to catch the heart of someone he didn’t believe he was completely deserving of. It was nice to hear that Marcel agreed with his wish for their family to have a backyard. Admittedly, it wasn’t an entirely selfless desire on his part. Virgil wanted one for them all just so he could step outside and have somewhere to relax outdoors without going out to a public park with crowds of people or driving somewhere far off to get out of the city.

Unlike before, Virgil didn't need to spend much time at all thinking about moving to a different country. "I go where ya go.“] He quickly leaned forward to kiss Marcel on the cheek before pulling back again.”If it’s Spain is where ya wanna go then Spain it shall be.” He had always thought he would eventually live somewhere far out in the countryside surrounded by a forest, but a coastal city wouldn't be so bad long as he had a little piece of nature to escape into whenever he felt the need. And he certainly would be dragging his poor family to Ojén with him. Planning their future together felt like they were tempting fate to come tear them apart, but he wasn't going to worry about it now. Virgil was in a genuinely good mood, one that wouldn't be easily ruined by depressing thoughts for once. "I guess this means I'll have t'get off my a** an' start learnin' Spanish..." He sighed a bit at that, not because he didn't want to learn but because he didn't have a head for languages or retaining the information. It might as well all be algebra to him. But at least he would have a long while to teach himself. He took eating the fried crab and cream cheese wontons he'd dumped onto his plate. The initial shock of learning Marcel wanted to start a family with him had robbed him of his appetite but he was sticking with his favorites to eat, mostly so hunger pains wouldn't wake him up during the middle of the night. "How'd ya end up 'ere in Japan, anyway?"

By Bi Blitz

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 3:56 pm
User Image

Marcel couldn't help but laugh at the other man's argument, only Virgil could possibly come out with something like that "Only you would come up with that" he grinned a little bit in amusement before shaking his head a little bit. Virgil always seemed to have something or another to make the Hispanic laugh consistently, it was nice. Marcel had only been saying that to be a nuisance to the other man but he knew that when the day came that they were seriously going to adopt they would have to do a lot of work in order to be the best they could be. Adopting was difficult he knew and it would only be worse because they were both men and many agencies still clung to outdated beliefs and as such they needed to present themselves as the best they could be so they would be able to adopt. Cutting down on drinking, curbing smoking habits, and any other things that might look bad on them since they would be sending someone to inspect their future home. Marcel knew though that this wouldn't be easy which was why he was more than glad that this was all down the line in the future, just thinking on it was stressing him out. Once Marcel proposed where he wanted to move he was only kind of surprised by how quick the other man was to respond and he couldn't help but smile a little bit when he then kissed his cheek. The Veteran would eat a bit of more food as he listened and nodded his head a little bit after he finished speaking, pausing for a moment to swallow the food in his mouth "Thinking about returning home is something that's been in my mind" he admitted to the other man with a small smile. He'd been good at ignoring his homesickness for a while now, the depression and the constantly feeling of dread and sorrow he had felt until recently was usually a good way to completely kill any homesickness he felt before. But now that the parasite that was on him was gone Marcel's feelings were starting to hit full force, possibly explaining his dream last night. The Hispanic would then laugh a little bit when the other commented on needing to learn how to speak Spanish "Yeah, you probably will" and there goes all the fun of speaking in his native language so the other man couldn't understand him! Either way Marcel grinned at his Lover "Well if you're going to help me with cooking then I suppose I should help you with learning Spanish, deal?" he offered to the other man. No doubt his Boyfriend may need all the help he could get in that regard, learning a second language was rather difficult since Marcel knew first hand. Learning English wasn't easy for the Hispanic male but he had managed it. Marcel would then blink a bit at the others question but once he took a moment it made sense to ask why, it was quite a stretch for the Spanish man to end up here in Japan. Still though Marcel took a deep breath before sighing, it dredged up some unwanted memories "Honestly? The price of the plane tickets" he grinned a little bit at how silly it sounded "It was just after I caught Kendra cheating on me, I was in a motel using their computer to look up plane tickets and homes, I just wanted to get out of Spain to be as far away from her as possible" he shook his head "America was a no just because that's where Kendra's family was and...as childish as it sounded I didn't even want to be in the same country as her...she visited the States a lot to visit her family" he clarified for his boyfriend before shaking his head "I had learned Japanese from a couple of my bilingual squad mates and I saw a listing for this apartment. I bought it and the rest is History" he finished his explanation before grinning over at Virgil. It wasn't something he liked to think about but honestly it wasn't too bad to bring up, it wasn't like he felt that way anymore.

á

fiendish fujoshi

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 12:16 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Virgil grinned when he managed to make him laugh with his dark sense of humor. Though he was learning to not let all of his mental issues rule over him and to think happier thoughts, his cynical side still shone through every now and then. He was too old and had gone through too much for it to ever truly leave him. He was thankful he had managed to meet Marcel before he decided to return to his home country, even more so that he wanted him to accompany him when he finally did return. The desire to go back to his own country was one that he didn't have. He did want the Hispanic to experience the nightlife of New Orlean's, but that was the only reason he wanted to return and he had absolutely no wish to remain there either. It had been easy to pretend he was happy there thanks to the alcohol, but now that he had gotten a taste of what true happiness was, he knew how wrong that had been. They often teased and gave each other a hard time, but he didn't think that was exactly a warning sign of a bad relationship between them. It was just their personalities, Marcel was already helping him improve for the better and he could only hope he was going the same for him. His whole demeanor about learning his companion's native language began a little more optimistic once he heard his suggestion. "Yeah, deal. Though I have ah feelin' you're gettin' the better end of it." He chuckled, having a feeling that learning how to cook was going to be a whole lot easier than learning a new language. But if the Hispanic could learn to speak English then he was certain he could learn Spanish easily enough since his own native language was supposedly the most difficult to learn with all its needless rules and everything. Moving to live in a country where he didn't speak or understand what the natives would be saying just felt like an ignorant thing to do and he didn't want to have to rely on Marcel to translate for him all of the time. A small frown formed when he heard the sigh following his question, figuring he had mistakingly asked something that brought up the painful past. A little too late though to take it back. Virgil set his plate down on the coffee table and turned toward him somewhat, giving him his undivided attention. Wanting to leave the same country as the person who'd broken his heart didn't sound silly to him at all and he would have done the same in his shoes. Sighing softly, he placed a hand on the former Liuetentent's knee. "Guess Japan's th' place t'come ta when ya wanna run anyway from your problems, huh?" He lightly poked fun at both of them. While Virgil hadn't come to the country to escape from his problems, he hadn't made any real plans to return to America once he'd gotten out of the hospital. "Can't say I'm regrettin' it now though." He smirked as he moved his hand to pick up the remote and flip back to the jazz channel. Watching a millionaires search for their dream home wasn't something he wanted to listen to while he was trying to relax before bed.

By Bi Blitz

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 4:27 am
User Image

As Marcel thought about their future together he thought about all the things that they could do together. Traveling was certainly something the Hispanic wouldn't mind doing, hell if what Virgil said was true then they could fly out to America for a small vacation while also allowing Virgil to collect his things to sell. It could be a big bash for the two of them, yeah. He liked the sound of that. It would be the first time the Spanish Veteran would step foot on American soil and just thinking about experiencing Mardi Gras or whatever s**t goes down in New Orleans. He had to admit that personally Marcel really did enjoy the constant back and forth with the other man, it was refreshing to have someone who could keep the Hispanic on his toes. Even if said Hispanic always won such exchanges! Once he posed his suggestion he grinned a little bit, pleased that the other man was on board with the idea. However he did chuckle a little bit when his Boyfriend admitted that that he was getting the better end of it "Don't worry about it! My input with whatever online s**t there is will make you into a Spanish speaking professional in no time!" he grinned a little bit at the other man before patting his leg and taking a sip of his drink. With that Marcel would reach over and pull out the final container which held a nice helping of beef & broccoli which the Hispanic was more than pleased to begin eating out of, offering it to the other man if he wanted it although he had a feeling there would be more broccoli in a moment than beef. Once the other man posed his question Marcel would make sure to answer honestly, glancing over to offer Virgil a small smile as he reached over and squeezed his shoulder "It seems like it..." he then chuckled a little bit at the other man's next comment "You know...I'd agree with that" finding someone like Virgil was a true blessing if he'd ever seen one. The two went together like a couple of puzzle pieces who fit together by sheer chance "I remember when I first got here my first experience was finding the nearest bar and getting completely smashed" he laughed a little bit at the memory "A couple of the locals thought I couldn't speak Japanese so they began to talk s**t behind my back, they shut right the ******** up when I threatened to break every bone in their bodies in Japanese" he openly laughed at the memory of it, the looks of absolute horror on their faces coupled with the sheer embarrassment of being caught was gold in his books. Marcel would then grin a little bit at Virgil "Say Querido, how did you get your job at the school anyway? I know I just got the position because the Dean thought it would be trendy to have a Spanish War Vet teaching their boys Combat" he remembered hearing the man say it to his secretary after he left, not that Marcel gave a s**t, it paid well enough for him to just sit on his a** for a good while there.

á

fiendish fujoshi

Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games