Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
Marcel Velazquez's apartment Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:10 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Don't get your hopes up t'much, darlin'." Virgil was one old dog that did have trouble learning new tricks. Outside of the bedroom, at least! Just when he thought he was done eating, Marcel had to go and offer him more food. Like some kind of addict, he was incapable of turning down meat and speared several pieces with his fork to eat. He even tried a few pieces of the broccoli, too! Though it was nowhere as good as the beef. His lips pulled into a fond smile when the beautifully accented voice agreed with him. The lycan would never grow tired of these moments when he shared the same sentiments he did about their fortunate meeting. To think he had wanted to knock the younger man's heads off when they'd first met was still amusing to him although, knowing what he did now, Virgil was glad he hadn't listened to that urge to hit him. He would have gotten his a** handed to him and they probably wouldn't be sitting here now if he'd thrown that first punch. Virgil couldn't blame him for heading straight to the bar, he had done the exact same thing after getting out of the hospital. A deep chuckle rumped through his throat. "Yeah...that sounds somethin' ya would do." His head dipped in a firm nod at the story. If only he had been around to witness the looks of terror on those people's faces. He straightened his legs and stretched them out in front of them with a soft groan as he made himself comfortable, tilting his head back to rest it against the seat of the couch. He glanced at Marcel from the corner of an eye with a small smirk on his face. "Hit on ah board member." He chuckled a bit before giving a small shake of his head. "Didn't go anywhere really, but we did start talkin'. He was complain' that they needed more...erm...extracurricular classes. I don't remember exactly what I said ta th' guy...an' well-" He shrugged. "Gotta call ah few days later from 'im tellin' me I had th' job for th' Survivalist class if I wanted it. I really couldn't afford to turn it down so I took it." His smirk turned to one that was a little on the sheepish side. Virgil closed his eyes and made a soft humming noise. "Have ya actually met any of th' other teachers yet?"

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:43 am
User Image

"Oh please, I believe in you Querido" Marcel stated with a roll of the eyes before grinning "Besides I'm not going to be translating everything for you when we arrive, you'll have to learn Spanish yourself eventually" he pointed out with an amused look on his face. The Hispanic knew that the other man was more than capable, anybody could learn a new language if they put their mind to it no matter how thick headed they may be. Hell the fact that Virgil was even capable of living in Japan was a testament to how he was able to learn a new language. Marcel would mindlessly spear a few pieces of broccoli that Virgil left behind, granted though the Hispanic was pleasantly surprised that he even took some of the green's in general. As he ate the food in his hands, Marcel would grin softly more so to himself than to his Lover. It was amazing how the country that was simply meant to be his escape ended up being the land where he would find love again. For so long he had given up on ever finding genuine love ever again, he had decided to simply become content with finding a warm body to lay with every once in awhile to fill that void in his heart, to fill that longing for love and a family. First meeting Virgil there was little doubt that he was attracted to the man but he didn't think it would become a whirlwind romance that it did and even more so that the feeling was mutual. Marcel had been taken a bit aback by what he had felt for the other man, they had only met and yet he was smitten by the other. Maybe it was how Virgil held him after the other man experienced once of the Hispanic's night terrors and maybe by that point Marcel was desperate for real emotion and affection that he grasped onto the first chance he had. But no matter what it was Marcel was glad that he opened his big mouth at the beach that day because he wasn't sure that he would have lived that long to tell the other man how he felt. Once the Veteran enlightened the other on his first experience in Japan he grinned a little bit almost proudly "Always remember Querido, nothing humbles a person quicker than humiliation" it was something he had learned shortly after leaving the military and it was something that helped him keep to his vow. Marcel would then snort with laughter when the other man confessed that he had hit on a board member and after some conversation it ended with him getting his job at the school "You're the only person I've ever met who could manage to get a job by hitting on someone" he chuckled, clearly the guy must have been at least a bit interested if he was willing to hire this sexy southern man he just met. The Hispanic would then shrug his shoulders a bit at the others question and glanced over after putting the food down and taking a drink "I've seen them but I haven't exactly spoken to many of them...but I mean...I think the Home Economics teacher is pretty cute, so there's that" he thought the guy was cute but cute wasn't exactly his type of man if Virgil was any indication to that. He might be able to appreciate twinks but that didn't mean he was interested in ever doing anything with them, he liked his men to be able to hold their own at least!

á

(Translation: )

fiendish fujoshi

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2019 12:26 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Virgil shot him a quick, wounded look. What did he mean he wasn't always going to translate for him?! How was he supposed to not make a fool of himself without the Hispanic's help? Japanese was something he'd learned decades ago and he was convinced he no longer had the mental capacity to go through with it again. "Kickin' their a** gets th' job done ta, y'know." He murmured, unable to help himself. Which was something that he would have done in Marcel's shoes with little to no thought about it. Would have was the keyword though. The brute knew his days of answering any problem with violence were officially over and done with unless their lives were on the line. A new language wasn't the only thing he was going to have to learn it seemed. To live a peaceful life, to one day be a family man and be a father. Right now, it felt nearly impossible even though he knew it wasn't. Religious people claimed they could do anything through their god, but he was sure he could do anything through his lover. Or, rather, with Marcel. It was almost humorous to think he would be learning to live a normal life with a retired professional killer. At least their future children wouldn't have to worry about not being safe. Between the two of them, they would be the most protected children in the world. Virgil's following smirk was bordered on cocky after he finished his short tale and heard the following reply. "C'mon, ya gotta give me some credit 'ere. I coulda jus' been really convincin'....or somethin'." He kind of wished he could remember more of the conversation, it was pretty rare when it wasn't his rugged good looks or prowess in a fight that got him anything good. One thing was for certain, it definitely hadn't been his winning personality that had landed him the job. He glanced sideways at him once he answered his question. "Looks like I have ah classroom t'investigate when I get back t'work." He muttered in mock jealousy as he rubbed his chin as if in contemplation, his eyes narrowing somewhat. Virgil was far from jealous over the news, in fact. There was no harm in looking but, more importantly, he trusted Marcel and didn't think he would be sneaking around behind his back with another teacher at the school. "Personally, I've had my eye on th' Combat Instructor. Looks like ah real verbal kinda guy." An almost dark chuckle escaped from him as he entertained the memory of last night. It hadn't taken him long to discover Marcel was clearly a talker and a loudmouth, but he would have never have guessed he'd ever be able to bring those sorts of noises out of the veteran.

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2019 7:54 pm
User Image

]Marcel would grin a little bit at the quick look that was shot his way. The other man would never learn Spanish if he held his hand the whole time! At least that was how the Hispanic saw it, learning a new language was difficult and having someone who could translate for you would only go so far in his eyes. Of course once Virgil muttered his own response to the Veteran's idea of dealing with punks he chuckled a little bit at the other's idea and nodded his head "Not wrong but kicking their asses just teaches them to pick on those weaker, humiliation puts them in their place" Marcel countered as a smirk played at his lips, the amount of times Marcel was able to deal with bad situations by just doing small things when attacked in order to humiliate them. It was always amazing to see the looks on their faces and the shock that they always seemed to have at what happened, although the guy at the bath house was his favorite one. It felt so satisfying to publicly embarrass a homophobe like that, especially one who thought it was their job to make someone else's love life their business. Marcel would put the food down now feeling sufficiently full from their meal and paused to look at Virgil. He really did think the other man would be an excellent parent, the other man had a good heart underneath that rough exterior and would be more than capable of taking care of kids. No doubt he'd be a bit clueless at first but Marcel was confident that the other man would grow into his new role, there was no doubt in the Hispanic's mind. However he would be distracted by his musing when the other man tried to get some kind of credit which caused the Spanish Veteran to begin to laugh a bit "Are you sure it didn't go anywhere? Because it's suddenly sounds like you did him....a big favor..." he teased the other man, nudging him with his elbow just a little bit with an amused look on his face. Honestly he didn't actually believe it, if Virgil said nothing happened then there was no doubt in his mind that nothing happened. But still it was funny to poke fun at the other man and tease him for such small things. Once the topic moved on Marcel smiled a bit before chuckling at the over the top jealousy act, well now that was certainly a look he liked on the other man. It was rather cute and a bit funny. Of course Marcel let out a snort of laughter when the other man spoke about whom he had his eye on and Marcel felt his cheeks begin to burn slightly as a soft but indignant sound erupted from his throat. The nerve! Still though the Hispanic ended up grinning at the other man "Funny you say that, I had my eye on the...what was he?...Oh right, the camping teacher!" he spoke, stressing emphasis on camping "Looks rough around the edges but is probably a total bottom behind closed doors" he teased right back to the other man, trying to hide the color that was dusting his cheeks at this moment.

á

fiendish fujoshi

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:54 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Virgil tilted his head toward him for a brief moment, conceding to the point Marcel made. This one of those times where Marcel seemed far wiser than his relatively young age. Then again, he supposed spending seventeen years being put through one battle after the other would have that effect on a person. It amazed him that the former soldier wasn't any worse off than he was, honestly. Being teased had his expression growing mildly confused as the brute genuinely tried to remember what could have been said to the man who'd given him the job. In the end, he gave up and lightly shook his head with a small grin on his features. Considering his history with getting blackout drunk and then crawling into bed with someone, it wouldn't surprise him the slightest bit if he ever found out he'd actually did more than just talk with the man. Despite his best efforts, a faint amused snort still managed to escape from him. Virgil bit down on his lower lip to stop a grin that was threatening to appear. Unlike his companion, he was nowhere near embarrassed by their teasing and he wasn't going to let himself be fooled. After all, the light red tinting those normally tan cheeks was hard to miss when they were sitting so close together. "Campin', huh? Sure you're not gettin' 'im confused with th' Boy Scout leader?" He would poke fun at his own class before finally allowing that usual lazy smirk to form as he looked at Marcel with half-lidded eyes. "I'll put in ah good word for ya. Fair warnin' though bottom or not....those outdoorsy types usually like it rough, not sure ya could handle it. An' between ya an' me?" He moved in closer and placed a gentle kiss just underneath his ear. "You're way outta his league." He finished in a whisper before pulling back and slowly draining what was left of his drink. Not that Virgil would ever be capable of being mean for the sake of being mean to his boyfriend, but he was rather proud he'd managed to not sink to the Hispanic's level and tease the poor man again. Though he seriously doubted he would be able to do it again in the future. Trying to fluster Marcel was just too damn fun. Pulling himself up off the floor, he began to collect some of the food containers to go put them in the fridge.

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:05 pm
User Image

Marcel remembered the last time he spoke to one of his military friends, they'd been discussing combat and just fighting in general. Originally the two of them were talking about different ways of dealing with opponents in a civilian environment since he had been getting honorably discharged and they both had different ideas. Originally both men agreed that a swift beat down was all it took but eventually as they talked further Marcel soon suggested the idea of using humiliation, something that they hadn't considered before. Eventually the idea took a firm hold in Marcel's mind and he soon would choose non violent tactics to try and diffuse situations before resorting to violence. The Hispanic would grin a bit and chuckle a little bit at the other man's comment and grinned "Is there really a difference?" he commented with an amused look on his face. To the Veteran camping and boy scouts were pretty much the same thing no matter what way you looked at it, at least in his eyes. Of course the Hispanic's grin would widen a bit more when the other man began to speak once again and he quirked a single eyebrow at the other man "Oh?" rough eh? Sounded like a good time to him. Of course though the Spanish man smirked a little bit as he leaned in for the other man to plant a small kiss on him. He would then let out a bark of laughter at what Virgil said next and he couldn't help but grin "I believe I'll be the judge of that" he stated, leaning over and planting a quick kiss on the others cheek before standing with him and helped his Lover begin to clean off the table. Marcel would stretch a bit as he reached down and polished off the rest of his drink before picking up the rest of what was left and placed it all in the fridge. Marcel would then take the silverware and placed it into the dishwasher along with their drink glasses and put a pod in before starting the wash cycle. Finally Marcel would glance over at the other man "I suppose we should probably get to bed, we both have a lot to do tomorrow" he stated with a small sigh. Work for Marcel and a doctor's visit for Virgil, frankly though his Lover was getting the shorter end of the stick. Either way he knew it would be awhile before he could fall asleep so he'd need to get to it since it was already getting late. So with that Marcel would turn the TV off before making his way to the bedroom, pausing to appreciate the beginning work done to the door "Not bad Querido, it'll look like new in no time!" he complimented the other man with a small grin before he went about stripping down to nothing, pausing for a moment to put his clothes in the hamper before crawling into bed after turning the lights off. If Virgil choose to join him then great but the Veteran wasn't going to be too bothered if the other man chose to stay up and read a bit more.

á

fiendish fujoshi

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:55 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Virgil gave him a look before he rolled his eyes. To him, there was a vast difference between camping and the Boy Scouts, though he didn't see it as important enough to actually answer the smart a**. "I worry about your judgment sometimes, darlin'." He murmured, smiling when he felt his lips meet his cheek. He didn't know why Marcel had decided to settle down with him, but he wasn't about to start overthinking it. He would just chalk it up to something the younger man could see that he was completely blind to. Once they were both up and moving around, Virgil found himself frowning more often than not to himself. Something mundane as putting away leftovers and washing the used dishes caused those butterflies to wake again. The way his insides were fluttering was insanely frustrating, especially since something so simple caused it. He hadn’t thought he was so starved for a normal relationship that everyday chores would make him feel so damn warm inside. When they had gotten everything sorted out, he stood near the doorway to the kitchen and briefly looked over everything to make sure it was all in order before he turned his attention to Marcel and grunted softly in reply. The werewolf was far from ready to settle in for the night although he knew there was little point in putting it off. He would only be even more tired in the morning if he didn’t try to go to sleep now. Sighing softly to himself, he followed Marcel although he stepped into the laundry room along the way to put their clothes in the dryer. Heading into the bedroom, he glanced at the door when the caught the compliment and turned to grin at him although it soon vanished at the sight of Marcel standing there in nothing but his dog tags. He let out a small huff of air as he turned around and pulled off his own clothing and tossed them into the hamper. As much as Virgil loved him, he couldn’t help but find just how enraptured he was with the mortal frustrating at times. Love shouldn’t be such a powerful thing. ”Y’know, I might actually miss ya t’morrow.” He’d jokingly comment as he got into the bed beside him, sitting up while he fiddled with his phone. After a minute or so figuring out how to set the alarm on the damn thing, he put it underneath his pillow and laid down. No time was wasted in snuggling up to the shorter man, Virgil draping a leg over his own as he rested his head down on his chest while letting out a wolffish groan. ”Gonna tell me ah story, papi?” He tilted his head enough so he could glance up at him with a small smirk.

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 1:54 pm
User Image

Marcel knew that it would take both men a good while to settle down, especially the Hispanic, however he knew that they'd need to get some kind of sleep because there was going to be no sleeping in tomorrow. Marcel for once hadn't even paid any mind to the fact that Virgil was smitten by the sight before him, he was too busy thinking about how the hell he was going to get any sleep tonight. Either way once Marcel was under the sheets of the bed he now suddenly found himself using as his new place of rest he drank in the sight of Virgil's own bare form before him. It was always a sight to behold in his eyes and he was now beginning to see a bit more that both men were horridly scarred but yet they found each others scars attractive to some degree while hating their own. It must have just been how they were and with that logic maybe eventually Marcel would be able to not see his scars as something bad. But for now he'd just be content with appreciating Virgil as he is and not worry about his own body. He'd then chuckle a little bit as his Lover climbed into bed and the Hispanic rolled his eyes "It'll be one day Querido, maybe two at most if they keep you. It won't be the end of the world you know" he playfully patted the others chest "Besides if anything I can always pay you a visit while you're recovering" he stated with a grin on his face as the two men settled down for the night at long last as the Veteran lazily draped an arm over the older man who snuggled up to him. However Marcel would blink for a moment down at Virgil as the bright moonlight was the only thing illuminating the room at this moment and stared for a moment before a snort of laughter came from him "Papi? I didn't take you as someone with a Daddy kink but hey, I don't judge" he grinned down at him as Marcel's hand began to loosely pinch and twirl the strands of loose hair on Virgil's head, not actually tugging or pulling on them, there was no way the other man could feel this at the very least "Hmm...alright, relax and let your Papi tell you a good bedtime story, OK?" with that Marcel scoured his mind to think of something he could tell the other man about. It took a few moments but he eventually grinned a little bit "This is a story one of my old squad mates told us, he was half Spanish and half Mexican, he lived his young life in Mexico before moving to Spain so he grew up with this little Mexican folktale" he elaborated on how he knew this story in the first place "There was once a woman from a poor village, she lived in poverty and had nothing to her name, but she was known as the most beautiful woman in the village" he began "One day a rich noble passed through the village and instantly fell in love with this woman and she was charmed by him almost instantly as well and he married her. His Father was not pleased that his Son had married into poverty so the two built a house in the village and lived together, eventually she gave birth to a son and a daughter" he continued on with the story "However the Man was constantly leaving to the port for work and left her alone with the kids. Eventually he paid her less and less attention, spending most of his time at home with his kids until one day he arrived home with a younger and more attractive woman and left his wife and kids" Marcel spoke with a small shake of the head and a light frown "And so in a grief stricken rage she couldn't bare to look at her own kids since they reminded her of her Husband and so she dragged them both down to the river and drowned them both. By the time she realized what she had done it was too late and her children's bodies were carried down the rivers strong currents. The next day she was found dead, having killed herself over murdering her two children" it was a tragic tale indeed "For her actions of both murder and suicide she was denied access to heaven until she was able to find the bodies of her children and as such she became known in Mexico as La llarona, or the weeping woman. It is said that hearing her cries and wails is an omen of death and if children are out too late she will snatch them up thinking they're her own children and drown them" of course the story Marcel had chosen to tell his lover was a ghost story, it was only natural for the horror fanatic. He would then grin down at his Lover with an amused look "What do you think? I have one more story if you'd like, this one's much more upbeat. It's about Jordan and I's first kiss!" and it was quite the funny one in his honest opinion.

á

fiendish fujoshi

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2019 10:16 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Virgil only hummed in response as he was reassured they would only be apart for a couple of days at the most. Logically he knew that, but he was growing apprehensive about what he would have to go through tomorrow. Ten or so hours away suddenly felt far too soon now they were planning on going to bed. It didn't help that Marcel had helped remind him that his doctor might want him to stay overnight, which completely rubbed him the wrong way. Thankfully, however, he was currently snuggling with the world's best distraction and he didn't worry over it for long at all. Almost choking, he pressed his mouth against the Hispanic's chest to try to curb his laughter. So, the word meant what he thought it did. It had been a long time since he had worked with the man who used to call him that, and he was relieved he hadn't mistaken it for something else. "Who says women are th' only ones with daddy issues?" He muttered the joke against the skin beneath his lips as he calmed down enough to trust himself to speak without giggling. As Marcel started his tale, he carefully shifted to lay more on his stomach than his side and rested his arm on top of his chest to prop up his chin in order to get a better look at him, blissfully unaware his hair was being messed with. As the folktale took a dark turn, he mirrored his frown. Why did this part of the story sound familiar? Hearing the name unhelpfully jarred his memory enough to make him scowl somewhat as he did his best to not recall the exact details. "La llarona...weirdly enough, I've heard that name before." His lips pursed together a little. "Tried t'stop ah woman from killin' her children...she kept screamin' somethin' in Spanish th' whole time. Asked ah guy I knew later what it meant an' he said more or less...that'd she'd rather give 'er kids ta La llarona than her husband take 'em from 'er." He would give the shortened version, deciding Marcel didn't need to know the whole story about how he had ******** up and delivered the one surviving child to a man who should have been sterilized at an early age to put it politely. He guessed the whole thing made a little bit more sense now that he knew the origins of the name. Strange, how some things could come to connect through different paths. It made the world seem a lot smaller than it actually was. "Ghost stories are th' best stories, right?" Virgil grinned back at him. He might not be a horror fanatic like his partner, but he did enjoy a good spooky story. Fingertips of his free hand lightly drummed against the other man's side as he let out another light hum as if in contemplation on whether or not he wanted to hear the story about him and Jordan kissing for the first time. "Well, what are ya waitin' for?" He prodded after half a minute, those dancing digits stilling to lightly poke him. "Better hurry before I start assumin' th' worst about ya two." He wouldn't actually, chalking it all up to youthful exploration and fun.

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2019 3:23 am
User Image

Marcel made sure to keep a nice, comforting grip on his Lover, finally pleased that he was able to play with his lovers hair without causing him any issues. It was little things like this that Marcel missed most. Marcel couldn't help but grin a bit at how the other man tried to muffle his laughter, clearly he didn't know what the word had meant. Well better now than never. The Hispanic would then grin a little bit and placed a kiss on the top of his head with an amused look on his face "Hey, I don't kink shame. Just don't go calling me that in public Querido" he stated with a chuckle rumbling through him at that moment. Once he began to retell the tale he'd been told while deployed and color Marcel surprised when it turned out Virgil had heard of La llarona before "Oh?" he was intrigued now as he listened to Virgil explain and what he was told made Marcel's frown deepen and shook his head "How horrid of a person do you have to be, willing to kill your own children in cold blood. And all because the Husband was going to get custody" Marcel sighed "Treating children like an object like ******** her" he stated with a small sigh as he offered a small smile "You said tried? At least you made the effort, more than she did" the very idea of it disgusted the family man to the core, killing your own children just because you see them as accessories than people was despicable. Once Marcel cooled his jets a bit he grinned a little bit and nodded his head "Yeah, nothing like a good spook before bedtime" he chuckled a little bit "Alright, alright! Mr. Impatient" he chided lightly "Alright we were both about twelve at the time....or thirteen...one nor the other" he started with with another amused look "We were both just in the beginning stages of puberty, now by that point I already knew that I liked both boys and girls. I admired both often but Jordan wasn't as sure, he admitted that he wanted to spend all of our lives together..." he stated with a smaller smile on his face "...He wasn't specific and once we learned out to differentiate love he told me later on that he just wanted us to be best friends forever...to always be a part of each others lives no matter what" the memory only served to serve a nasty sting that he had died and their childhood dreams were shattered. But he didn't dwell on it, Jordan was back and there was more after death "So of course he was the first person I came out too and so go figure he got curious and asked to...you know...experiment" he grinned a little bit "We were home alone, his Mom's were out doing some shopping at the time and so we were up in his room and we...just kissed" he chuckled "It was funny just because of how bad we both were, we had no clue what kissing really was supposed to be like" he glanced down at Virgil "And I say first kiss but we kissed a lot...like even after he realized he was straight. We figured the best way to practice was with each other after all" Marcel laughed a little bit "You name it, we tried it. French, a peck, even did some slow and intimate stuff. For the longest time I thought Jordan was actually closeted and into me" Marcel smirked "Don't tell Jordan that I told you this by the way, he'd throw a fit" hell this was how he knew Jordan wasn't watching him right now, he would have found a way to make himself in the real world again just to cuss him out "Then of course heavy make out sessions and...well...light petting led to us jerking off together, we never touched each other at all but we were right next to each other while the porn played...this happened a few more times over the years before we went to boot camp" of course Marcel grinned a little bit as he decided to beat Virgil to it if the thought crossed his mind "And yes, Jordan is longer than me. But I have more girth" and he was rather proud of it too! "Granted he did have more stamina than me so...." Vivian would have a good time should they get serious! The thought crossed his mind and the s**t eating grin hinted at what he was thinking at that moment.

á

fiendish fujoshi

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2019 4:31 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Virgil was prone to believe him about not kink-shaming since he'd hardly batted an eye when he heard about the lycanthrope shenanigans although he was curious why he didn't want him calling him such a thing out in public. Either way, he wouldn't have to worry about it too much. Most likely, he wouldn't refer to his as papi unless he needed an extra edge to tease him. Asking why right now wasn't something he was going to do, hearing his story was far interesting than satisfying his curiosity at the moment. While he hadn't doubted his comment about his connection with the folktale would upset him, he hadn't thought it would rile him up so. He offered a slight smile as he listened to him rant about the murder. He chalked it up to her twisted and ******** up way of trying to protect her children from a worse fate. A small sigh of contentment slipped free from him as he seemed to calm down, even enough to chastise him. The tip of his tongue was stuck out at him in retaliation. Well, excuse him for being eager to hear more details about the two Hispanics' younger years! His fingers stopping their poking as Marcel began his next story although it didn't long for him to start rubbing a small rough patch of scar tissue while he listened. He might have heard bits and pieces about their relationship back in the day but he still found the fact they had practiced together rather adorable. It really clicked for him then how long they'd had each others' backs throughout the years and how close their bond was. It appeared to him they were more that just brothers. Platonic soulmates, maybe? If there was such a thing as soulmates to begin with. All in all, he was thankful Jordan had been around for him and had been comfortable enough with his own sexuality to support his best friend. The werewolf had more to thank him for than just looking out for Marcel, apparently, since he'd helped him figure out how to kiss as well. "I won't." He murmured in quiet promise. Of course, he wouldn't mention a word of this to Jordan. Vivian on the other hand...Well, he hadn't been sworn to secrecy with her and he just might have to share this information with her! If she wasn't watching them right now, anyway. Perhaps not the more the last part, talking about the things guys did with each wasn't exactly something he was comfortable with telling her about. Anything sex related was a no-go for him as far as his sister was concerned. Virgil blinked and gave him a puzzled look when he decided to go there and tell him some information he could have lived the rest of his life without. Judging by the prideful tone that had entered his voice, he didn't think his lover needed the any sort of reassurance so he decided to tease him. "It's not about th' size, it's about how ya use it, right?" He gave him a toothy grin that only lasted a few seconds, his expression becoming crestfallen as he pretended to be disappointed over the fact the blond Hispanic was the one who got the stamina. So maybe he was just a little. Why was Vivian the who got- nope! Virgil shut the thought off right there. Thinking about the two spirits bumping uglies was the last thing he wanted to picture! His eyes narrowed at him as he noticed the grin he was wearing and assumed the veteran was more or less thinking of the same thing that he was adamantly trying to not think of. "Stop. Jus' stop." Reaching out, he covered his mouth with his hand and lightly shook his head with a low groan. Great. He was thinking about it. He didn't know why he was even letting it bother him since there was a chance nothing would happen between them. And, hell, for all he knew, his twin could have turned into a bigger slut than he was over the years. Doubtful, very doubtful, but he guessed anything was possible. Though Virgil was still slightly glaring at him, he lowered his hand enough so he could gently trace his index over his lower lip. "Don't worry, darlin'. You'll be puttin' 'im t'shame once I'm done with ya." HIs usual lazy smirk returned. "Though...I'm startin' t'think I should tell Jordan t'teach ya ah lesson 'bout puttin' that kinda stuff into my head."

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2019 9:12 am
User Image

Marcel had many reasons why he didn't want the other man to ever call him Papi in public, more or less just because it was genuinely embarrassing to hear his own lover call him that. It also didn't help that he grew up in a country where people actually often times called their own Father's Papi, granted he did understand the kink behind it and wouldn't hold it against Virgil if he wanted to use it. Marcel paid very little mind to the poking and rubbing of his scarred flesh, having become used to the sensation by this point and meanwhile Marcel still continued to happily twirl the hair between his fingers, getting a couple new strands each time. Once Marcel was finished with his story and gave Virgil the warning to not tell Jordan he was pleased that the other man agreed to keep his mouth shut. His best friend wasn't ashamed of what they did, far from it in fact, however he did find the entire thing to be a tad bit embarrassing for himself and didn't like it whenever the Hispanic had told the story. Marcel's prideful tone was very much warranted and Virgil's next comment certainly helped stroke his ego...among other things and an amused grin broke out across his face "Exactly! Nobody has ever complained about my bedroom skills yet!" he was more than happy to exclaim to his Lover before chuckling a little bit at himself. Now what was humility again? Of course the younger man gave a slightly huffy and annoyed look when the other man looked disappointed over the fact that Jordan had more stamina. Pretend disappointment or not Marcel tried his hardest! Of course a chuckle began to come out despite himself, there really wasn't a whole lot that Jordan could beat him in but dammit it all if that wasn't the one thing the other man loved to bring up whenever they argued back in the day...and people would often question how they knew these things. The s**t eating grin on his face would only grew as Virgil's face looked less than pleased that the idea was now firmly planted in his head. Marcel would open his mouth to make it even worse for the other man, just for his Lover to cover his mouth with his hand. The nerve! However he returned the others lazy grin as the other man began to trace his lower lip "Please, Jordan wouldn't stand a chance against me" he spoke softly as he decided to get a bit cheeky with his lover and parted his lips more before taking the tip of the other's index finger into his mouth and suckled on it a little bit. Honestly he just wanted to see the other's reaction to it and see if he liked it or not.

á

fiendish fujoshi

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2019 11:11 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.A snort of amusement came from him as Marcel boasted about his prowess in the bedroom again. Virgil certainly couldn't even if he wanted to, not even in a playful way. Despite the limited light, he didn't miss the irritation that crossed over those attractive features at his playful act. As good as he was at stroking that Spanish ego, it also seemed it was easily bruised. An apologetic smile was offered while he made a mental joke to take it easy on him on that subject. Possibly upsetting him just for a joke didn't sit well with him. His own chuckle soon came as another award-winning, cocky remark came from his boyfriend. Honestly, he should have kept his hand over his mouth! "Don't be so cocksure. I'd think with all th' horror movies you've watched ya' know that ghosts can do some pretty crazy s**t." Actually saying it and knowing ghosts were an actual thing was still something he was still getting used to. If he thought of their deceased loved ones like they simply lived in a different country it wasn't too bad, but those times he remembered where they actually were was jarring. "Don't get me wrong, I'll always have your back an' root for ya, but I think Jor-" His voice cracked and faltered the moment his lips wrapped around his fingertip, the former bounty hunter flushing as heat pooled where it had no business pooling. Why in the hell was this little act so damn erotic? For that matter, why in the hell did it feel nice? Narrowing his eyes again, Virgil slowly pushed a bit more of the finger into his mouth enough to touch his tongue before he pulled it free. A light huff was released in order to help calm his nerves down while he tried his best to not remember the other appendage of his that enjoyed the orifice. Damn it all, they were supposed to relaxing and trying to fall asleep! Doing sexy little things like that was going to have the complete opposite effect if Marcel kept it up. "Jordan could probably beat ya now if he couldn't in th' past." Virgil finished his original thought with a slight grumble. It was quite rude to interrupt! That was the problem, he refused to admit what having his finger sucked on had done to him. His hand was laid down on his chest as he closed his eyes, a slightly sneaky smirk playing at the corner of his lips. "So, is he as much as ah loudmouth as ya are in th' bedroom?"

By Bi Blitz

Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces