Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
Marcel Velazquez's apartment Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2020 10:32 am
User Image

Marcel's confident stride lasted only a few moments as he made his way to the front door of the apartment before his hand froze on the handle. What if he wanted out? Suddenly something in Marcel's heart twisted like a hot knife had been plunged in it, had the Spaniard's projecting caused doubt in Virgil? Did he want to leave him? Those thoughts were hitting Marcel as he began to panic a bit but thankfully though Marcel was able to fight back those thoughts with logic. Virgil had only grabbed his cigarettes and lighter, he probably was only going out for a smoke to calm his nerves. The thought did enough to ease his mind just a little bit but now Marcel stood there wondering how long it had been when Virgil walked out, five minutes? Ten? Was he even still around? Marcel couldn't just continue standing there and so the Hispanic would finally swallow the lump in his throat and threw open his front door and began to march outside with a determined yet worried look on his face. Would Virgil even want to talk right now? Well he supposed that it was too late now as he was already nearing the frosted glass of the front door and marched out, quickly scanning the area. Where was he? Suddenly something in his heart sank, where was he "Virgil?" he spoke, hoping for a response before Marcel began looking at one side of the building to find empty space and he could only feel his panic rising as nobody was there and a dark ally was all there was "Please, please, please be here...." he muttered under his breath as he began to near the area. However something suddenly hit his nose, the scent of cigarettes, specifically the brand that he'd come to recognize to be Virgil's and he all but finished in a jog as he turned the corner to see Virgil sitting down in the alleyway "Virgil!" Marcel wasted no time as he threw himself at the larger man and held onto him for dear life as suddenly tears began to flow down his cheeks. ********. He needed to say this now while he was able to so if his boyfriend began to speak Marcel would shush him by pulling away and raising his hand "Virgil, there's something I need to say..." he spoke lowly as his gaze lowered a bit to the ground "I'm...I'm so sorry Virgil...." he finally managed to get out "I didn't realize it until now....about our relationship...I've been selfish..." he shook his head a little bit with a remorseful look "I realized that Kendra cheating on me...it cut me deeper than at originally thought...I was so close to having my dream with her...that when it happened...I guess it ******** me up worse than I thought it did..." he then sighed "But...that's no excuse for how I've been to you..." he began as Marcel finally raised his eyes to meet Virgil's "I realized now that I've been projecting my dreams onto you, pushing what I want in life onto you without even considering your feelings..." he sighed a bit "I've been rushing our relationship along, ******** we've only been dating a week and a half and I'm already talking about...kids....marriage...who the ******** does that!?" he shook his head as he finally was able to truly speak from the heart about baggage he didn't even realize was there until now "I've been so selfish...I never even once asked what you wanted...it's always been me, me, me..." Marcel quickly lowered his gaze once more, looking ashamed "So...I'm asking you to please forgive me..." he finally managed to conclude his thoughts nicely,as Marcel could feel some stray tears flowing down his cheeks, he didn't cry usually but with how horrible he felt it was only natural.

á

(Translation: )

fiendish fujoshi

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2020 6:39 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Virgil was too lost in his own thoughts to realize he had come outside to search for him. How could he let it come to this? He should have told Marcel the complete truth right when things began to get serious between them. Now he didn't think he would be so understanding of this time around as he had been when he'd found out about his violent past. Important information that would affect their life to together like this shouldn't be kept secret and yet he had and he had no idea what had possessed him to do it either. His head fell back against the brick wall behind him as he once more turned his gaze upward as if the stars above somehow had the answers he needed. The heavy weight of guilt settled down on his shoulders. "Goddamn it...he's gonna hate me..." How could the Hispanic not? While it had never been his intention to keep the information from him, he just didn't know how to. If he was being honest with himself, he was afraid to, as if doing so would ruin what they and bring the devil right to their doorstep. He was a ******** coward.

Hearing his name being shouted all of a sudden from such a short distance startled the big man. He flinched as his head jerked in Marcel's direction seconds before his body crashed into him, hardly giving him the time to move the hand holding his cigarette out of the way to avoid accidentally burning him. His free hand came to possessively curl against his ribs while the other man clung to him. "Marcel, I-" He instantly stopped as his boyfriend moved away, his features becoming a tad remorseful at the loss of the warmth pressing into him. How hopeless could he be? But after everything horrible thought he'd gone through in the last ten minutes, the simple contact was an antidote for all the stress he felt. Virgil dipped his head in a nod as he started to let him know he understood and gave the younger man his undivided attention. It was a difficult thing to do, but he kept those golden-green eyes focused on him. The American had to bite his tongue to keep himself from stopping him for apologizing, thinking there was nothing for him for him to say sorry for. It made sense Kendra had hurt him far worse than they both knew, but what did that have to do with it? Rugged features melted into a look of confusion as he started to explain more. Was Marcel projecting his perfect dream life onto him? It did kind of sound like he was now that he was hearing him say it although Virgil didn't completely see it that way. He never got the impression he didn't have free-will in the matter, that his voice wouldn't be heard if he did truly want something different. He would have said something if he'd ever suggested an idea that he was wholly against. What did he want? Well, that was so disturbingly and stupidly simple that it might be overlooked or not believed by others. A primal and basic desire that had become overlooked by much of the modern world and all its intricacies.

Keeping to his vow of temporary silence, all he could do was offer an ever so slightly amused smile as the Spaniard admitted to their rushed relationship. There was no denying that, they had jumped into it without heeding the fact they were practically strangers. If they had close friends they spoke to regularly then they would no doubt have to deal with them constantly telling them how insane they were. But wasn't he just as bad for letting him get ahead of himself? Virgil thought so. Placing the cigarette back between his lips, he reached out to wipe away the tears dampening his cheeks with his hands. "Ain't nothin' t'forgive, darlin'." He spoke softly, his voice raw from his own grief and crying from mere moments ago. The fact Marcel was crying to begin with something he would never forgive himself for. "I'm sorry for freakin' out on ya..." He offered his own apology as his lips set into an unhappy line. "Sometimes I get caught up in all th' possibilities of you an' me that I feel like I'm drownin' and I get overwhelmed." Virgil drew his legs up to his chest and rested his arms on top of his knees as he looked at the wall ahead of him. "This is new an'..." He swallowed as he glanced at Marcel. "I'm terrified." It hurt to admit that. "An'...I'm afraid one day you'll come t'yer senses an' realize ya made ah mistake with me." Virgil may not have an interest in his former occupation anymore, but he couldn't exactly admit that he was entirely suited to domestic life. He would always be rough around the edges and have a hard time fitting into this tame modern world."TELL HIM YOU ********' IDOIT! His conscience screamed at him even as he continued. "Ya deserve t'have that dream, darlin'." His voice grew rougher as the tears slowly started to fall again. "So ya might be rushin' an' tryin' t'fit me into th' mold of ah perfect...husband..." His voice cracked as he said that terrifying word. "I ain't perfect but...I want t'see ya accomplish that dream." Virgil wrapped an arm around his knees and rest his chin down on one as he curled up on himself and tried to make himself small. He craved to reach out for his lover for contact, but his guilty conscience wouldn't let him. "I jus' wanna be with ya, Marcel." He managed to get out before he pressed his face against the crease of his legs. "But it-" The words caught in his throat. The bounty hunter just couldn't bring himself to say it.

By Bi Blitz

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2020 11:11 am
User Image

Marcel would admit that he felt like he was about to choke on a few of his words as he spoke to Virgil about how he saw their relationship. Admitting to the truth was always difficult for anyone but for Marcel it was especially difficult because he felt like he was the one who just kept on pushing. He was the one who first confessed his feelings, he was the one who first brought up the subject of a family, and he was the one who brought up marriage, even if he was stoned at the time. For him he just seemed to be the root of these issues in his eyes and the fact that Virgil was so willing to just sit there and hear him out was amazing all in it's own. He saw the look of confusion that crossed Virgil's face when he began to speak but he knew the other man would understand once he completely heard him out. Marcel just continued speaking as best he could, taking pauses for a moment before continuing on when he could get up the nerve to do so. So when he finished speaking he leaned into the others touch for a moment when Virgil wiped away the stray tears rolling down his face but shook his head "But...there is...I.." however he knew that it was still him accepting his apology so Marcel simply took it as he listened to the other man begin speaking and returned the others silence so he could speak now. As Virgil spoke it honestly rationalized why he had reacted so negatively to what the Hispanic had said and Marcel would stay there kneeled before him listening and felt his heart clench when the other man admitted to his fear, that couldn't have been easy.

But the other man's next words that came out of his mouth caused Marcel to frown deeply and shook his head but still said nothing, knowing the other man wasn't done. However Marcel quickly realized that he did not like where the other man was suddenly going as he spoke, pointing out how he "Deserved" to have his dream, as if he was some saint who did good in the world. He didn't deserve anything except a knife to the back from families whom he'd destroyed during his time in deployment. However his next words cut deep as Virgil pointed out that Marcel was trying to fit Virgil into a mold and it was true, he really was trying to force Virgil into this position. As he continued listening though Marcel was listening carefully he let a small smile form on his face when Virgil stated that he just wanted to be with him, thinking he was just being sweet but he quickly took note of his quaking voice, how he tried to shrink himself into a ball. Then those next two words that came out confused him for only a moment but it only took him a moment to realize what the other man was trying to say. Marcel stood there stunned and quickly shook his head "No, no no nonono" this wasn't happening right now "Virgil...your not saying....we should break up?" those words stung so badly and Marcel would quickly reach out and scooped Virgil into his arms "Virgil no, I refuse...I don't care if I never get some childhood dream...." he quickly spoke as his own voice quivered a bit "Dammit I...Virgil I...I just want...to be with you, I'd...I'd just..." Marcel shook his head "You don't even realize...just how badly you have me hooked...." he somber chuckle came from his throat "Virgil I could never leave you, you've done more for me in this week alone...than most people have done for me in my whole life..." he strangled sob erupted "So...so please...Virgil don't do this...we aren't over...I love you too much....it hurts..." he could only hope that Virgil saw how raw and genuine he was being with him at this moment, who gave a ******** about some childhood dream bullshit!? "You're the only person who gets me....you...you went through hell just as bad, if not worse than mine...you're the only guy for me..." he held Virgil, scared that if he let go the other man would disappear "It's OK....we can work it out...we can just...work everything out..." work what out was the question, there was so much they needed to unpack and would Virgil even be willing to do that?

á

fiendish fujoshi

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2020 6:26 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Virgil didn't miss the look of displeasure that crossed his face as he mentioned that he deserved to have his dream become a reality. He wasn't trying to put Marcel on a pedestal. Just this once, he was trying to look on the bright side. Everyone deserved happiness, didn't they? Even two men with blood-soaked hands such as theirs did. The living loved ones of their victims would argue differently, but he was tired of suffering for the sins of his past. Hadn't they both gone through enough since then to redeem themselves? Karma probably wasn't satisfied with them yet but, at this point, he was willing to fight every deity in existence to get what he wanted. Talking was difficult as it was, however, and he didn't stop to correct himself or explain. He powered on with his rambling until guilt and anxiety clogged his throat and he no longer could speak. The old and worn man tried to, but each time ended up with him nearly choking on his world. He hardly felt the cigarette burning his fingers as he balled his hands into fists as he kept fighting to keep himself from fully breaking down in front of the veteran.

No matter how hard he fought, that horrid question falling from Marcel's completely broke him. His shoulders trembled as he sobbed and vehemently shook his head in denial, unable to properly reply. As soon as Marcel pulled him close, Virgil latched onto him and buried his face against his shoulder. This was the worst misunderstanding to date, far surpassing the time he and his team got the coordinates messed up and wiped out a small apartment complex full of families. So many lives taken over one simple mistake. He couldn't find his voice though amidst the sobs wracking his body to correct him though, all he could do was make a keening noise as he listened to him continue to plead him not to leave. Virgil couldn't appreciate how hard his boyfriend was fighting to keep their relationship going right now because hearing how distraught he was over the idea of it shattered his heart. "No." He managed to hoarsely bark out after a minute once he had managed to get some sense of control over his crying. The sobbing had stopped, but his breathing was ragged and quick. "I ain't breakin' up with ya." He chuckled weakly, a sound that was one part relief and one part frayed nerves. "I don't think I'd have th' power t'even if I wanted..." Which, he did not! Pulling back, he smiled as he brought his hands up to cradle his face between them again as he looked into those deep browns. "Sometimes love...ain't enough t'describe how I feel about ya." Virgil still wanted to scoff over the idea of soulmates, but he did have to admit that sometimes that it felt like there was grander than just compatibility and mutual attraction between them. He'd spent most of his life trying to die, but it was almost like something greater than himself had kept him alive just so he could be next to Marcel. He rested his forehead against his as he closed his eyes. "I don't know what peace feels like...but I imagine it feels ah lot like when I'm with ya..." Music didn't soothe the savage beast, Marcel did. He remained like that for a moment longer before he shifted away from him, rubbing at the back of his neck as he looked down. What he needed to say was right there on the tip of his tongue, but he still couldn't. Sighing, he began to look around for where he might have dropped his cigarettes and lighter. "I'm still not th' man ya think I am..." This confession was uttered so faintly, it was more a movement of his lips than actual speech perhaps. Well, it was a start. A very small one.

By Bi Blitz

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2020 10:06 am
User Image

Marcel wished that he could be happy in his life, he was certain he was so close to finally getting that happiness. But there was a small part of him that was terrified at the prospect of karma remembering their existence and deciding they hadn't paid enough yet. When Marcel posed his question the other man's sob didn't help at all, it seemed to only solidify what he thought the other man was trying to say to him. So Marcel began to panic despite the other shaking his head and began to ramble on, unable to accept such a fact, he couldn't. However when the Virgil finally managed to choke out a single no after Marcel was done, he blinked a bit in shock, was he saying they couldn't work things out? Oh no, Marcel could feel that familiar horror creeping up on him, that feeling of a broken heart just about to smash what he'd managed to piece back together. However once the other man finally managed to gain control over his sobbing unending relief flooded Marcel when the other man clarified that he wasn't breaking up with him. Marcel didn't even waste a moment as he pulled Virgil in and held him as he stroked his back as tears of relief and happiness were what was flowing now. He'd then listen to the werewolf speak and a half hearted chuckle came from the Hispanic as he nodded his head "I...second that notion" the thought of breaking up with Virgil left a bitter taste in his mouth, the only way those words would ever leave his mouth is if Virgil ever did something genuinely abhorrent but he knew the other man would never do that. He'd put that life behind him. He'd pull away at the same time as Virgil and saw the others smile which helped calm the storm that was raging inside of the Spaniard as he gazed into those golden green eyes "That's probably the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me" he said with a fond smile forming on his face as he was finally calming down and was able to take a deep breath for the first time since Virgil left the apartment. He would then let the other man rest his forehead against his, appreciating the small gesture and he'd gaze at his boyfriend while he closed his eyes and spoke. Marcel would let out a small sigh of contentment "And when I'm with you, it's like I can face any challenge and I won't have to worry because I'll have you..." he returned the others sentiments before letting the other shift away from but the next words that left Virgil's lips caused Marcel to tilt his head slightly "Virgil...you know that no matter what I'll still love you..but..." Marcel would rest a hand on his cheek "If you really want to talk about it, let's head inside for some privacy. Nobody else needs to know your business" he offered as he made a move to stand up with Virgil, however if he insisted on telling him then and there then Marcel would respect his wishes and listen intently, willing to keep an open mind as usual.

á

fiendish fujoshi

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2020 3:51 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.It brought some semblance of relief to hear that Marcel couldn't bear the idea of breaking up with him either. Not being able to spend the rest of his days with him was unimaginable and incredibly painful. "That's hardly fair. I believe I've told ya plenty of sweet things." Making a joke helped some sense of normalcy return to him. Virgil couldn't believe hearing the man he loved break down had caused the same response in him, not that he had been feeling great and stable to begin with. A brief smile was given as he listened to him. It was a very sweet sentiment, but he supposed having a supernatural beast watching your back would make plenty of people feel as if they could take on any challenge thrown at them. He winced when the Hispanic stated he would love him no matter what and reached out to touch him. That only made him feel ten times worse about the information he was keeping from him. As much as he wanted to believe he, he still had his doubts about it. The former soldier seemed unaffected by most things he told him like water rolling off of a duck's back, but he didn't dare hope he would receive this news as well as he did everything else. Finding his cigarettes, he started to take one out only to stop at the suggestion they go back inside before he said anything more. So much for relying on the hearing of a human, he had been hoping he wouldn't be heard. Did he really want to tell Marcel? Not at all. But he knew he needed to since it would affect their future. The question was if he would have the courage to talk about it once they were inside.

"Let's go then..." Standing, he would slowly walk with him to the entrance. Virgil rubbed the newest scar he'd acquired, the six inches right over his heart. The area hurt now after everything that had happened in the last few minutes and became almost exceedingly painful with inhale, but he wasn't worried about it. Skin was the easiest for his body to repair, muscle and bone could take a while longer. As long as nothing hit him too hard in the spot, he didn't think it would be an issue. Anxiety slowly built inside of him as he started to approach the doors and reached for the handle. A slow breath was released as he tried to calm down. "I'm gonna make ah run for it..." The fact the late hour meant he had less of a chance of running into their neighbors made him just slightly more confident about going in. Virgil had to force himself to open the door and step in and as soon as he did, he took off at jog instead of a run down the hall. No time was wasted in darting into the apartment once he'd made it to the end and pushed the door partially closed behind him. The big brute instantly walked into the kitchen to grab a bottle of Ever Clear from the freezer and opened it before taking a large swig from it. The harsh burn of the freezing hard alcohol going down his throat was the best balm for his nerves. His weight was rested against the counter as he continued to take the occasional sip from the bottle while he waited for Marcel to catch up.

green]"What I told ya 'bout bein' retired that first day." Virgil began as soon as he heard him enter the apartment."Ain't true...Well, it... His face scrunched up as he momentarily confused himself, the big guy shaking his head after a moment. "It is. Kind of. I ain't bounty huntin' any more but...there's somethin' else." Another drink was taken and he quickly licked his lips before powering on. " An' I'm not retired. I...can't..."

By Bi Blitz

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2020 7:47 am
User Image

Marcel couldn't resist the grin that broke out on his face when the other man was able to make a joke and a small snort of laughter rumbled through him, bringing a sense of ease to him "Maybe but it's the sweetest thing you ever said to me so far, and there's a lot too" he stated with a half smile on his face as he enjoyed the feeling of the other man in his arms. Marcel would of course be clueless as to what was tearing up Virgil and so once he made his suggestion to go back inside he was pleased to see the other man agree to it. He noticed the other man rubbing the scar where his heart was and Marcel looked over a bit concerned "Is it bothering you?" he would inquire as they walked towards the front entrance, hoping the other man was at least physically OK because he didn't want the other man to have to go back to the Hospital for any reason. However he blinked a bit in surprise when the werewolf informed him that he'd be making a run for it and for a moment Marcel was confused before realizing that it was probably his claustrophobia and he nodded his head understandingly to his boyfriend "OK, I'll be right behind you" he made sure to inform him and true to his word he was right behind Virgil in a job as the other darted into the apartment. Marcel didn't even bother making a teasing remark about him going straight for his hard liquor since there was no doubt the other man probably needed it right now. The Hispanic would then settle himself back against the opposite counter and simply stood there as he let Virgil begin speaking once again. He would nod his head when he brought up about being retired before he blinked a bit, he wasn't retired? So Virgil had lied about it? But then he went back and stated that it was kind of true, how he wasn't bounty hunting anymore and Marcel would frown a bit as he folded his arms while listening before nodding his head offering a small smile to try and help calm the other man "Take a deep breath and just say it Querido, you know I don't judge" how bad could this possibly be? Although truthfully he was feeling quite worried about what this thing that was eating Virgil up could be, was it truly something that bad?

á

fiendish fujoshi

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:30 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Virgil only shook his head at his concern. It was bothering him, but he didn't want to get into an argument about his health or anything. Especially after everything they had gone through. After they had made it into their apartment without incident and began to try to talk, he found himself wishing Marcel wasn't standing right there in front of him. This was difficult enough as it was and it was making it worse. Instead, he settled on lowering his gaze down to the bottle in his hand. "Ya might...I should've told ya this...ah while ago." He mumbled, hating himself for keeping quiet when this could interrupt their life together. He did as instructed, taking a deep breath and slowly releasing it though it didn't really help to calm him down as it usually did. The man held onto his silence as he drank more from his bottle for a couple of minutes. "I work for ah specialized unit for th' Black Council." How he came to do so could wait, if Marcel ever decided in hearing that story. "It's called th' Claw..." Virgil paused, his eyebrows knitted together as he became confused as he realized the other man probably wouldn't understand what it meant. His confusion only grew as he tried to think of a way to explain it. Bounty hunters? Well, kind of. Mercenaries? Maybe. Soldiers? ******** no. He shook his head at the thought before his eyes widened as one way came to him. "Closest thing I can think of would be ah SWAT unit or somethin'...We're sent in when things are t'much for th' other agents t'handle. But, basically, we jus' handle th' Council's dirty work more or less." A side of his mouth turned down with a frown as he glanced at Marcel. "Problem is...once ya join ya can't leave...'less it's in ah body bag." He shifted his weight as he lowered his eyes again. "No one has contacted me since I've been 'ere. I've been hopin' they think I'm dead, but I guess it's not ah matter of if they find me...but when." Virgil bit down on his lower lip as met his eyes. "Everythin' I've promised ya...not matter how much I might want ta...I don't know if I'll always be able ta."

By Bi Blitz

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2020 11:01 am
User Image

Marcel stood by as he listened to the other man speak and nodded his head, but chose not to say anything. I may have been the case but it couldn't have been so bad that he felt like he needed to say this earlier in the relationship. Marcel would then stood by patiently as the werewolf took his advice and took a deep breath before he began to explain about what was bothering him. A specialized unit in the black council? That was the group Virgil had explained to him and how they policed the mythical world if he recalled correctly. The Hispanic then nodded his head, hoping the other man would fill him in on what this 'Claw' was. It seemed to take Virgil a moment before he explained it as a SWAT team, OK well that made sense. A group of people who to handle the dirty work of higher ups wasn't completely foreign to him, there were a lot of shady groups in most military who filled that roll. However the next words from Virgil's mouth was what caught him off guard and Marcel began to look genuinely concerned as he went on explaining about how you could never leave the group unless he died. Marcel stared at Virgil incredulously for a moment "You're not serious...you can only get out if you die?!" he questioned staring at his boyfriend before his own gaze went down to the ground as he bit the inside of his cheek. Marcel would however continue to listen and soon enough his gaze hardened onto the floor as he remained quiet once Virgil explained that he might not be able to hold any of his promises because of this. He remained quiet for a moment as he processed all of this "I...wish you'd told me this sooner..." he knew that this wasn't something that Virgil needed to hear and it wasn't like the other man didn't know that but it was all Marcel could think to say at this time. He remained quiet for another second as he tried to gather his thoughts a bit "So...if...or when they find you...what will they do?" the Hispanic asked "Will they...force you back?"

á

fiendish fujoshi

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2020 5:08 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Virgil nodded in response to his shocked question. In all the years he'd worked for the Council, he'd never gotten an explanation as to why no one was allowed to leave. Eventually, he simply rationalized that it saved them time and money spent on training new recruits since most, if not all, of those who joined them were ageless beings and difficult to kill in the first place. Which kept their ranks filled with experienced lap dogs. He flinched at the honest statement. It stung, but he was glad Marcel hadn't immediately told him to get the ******** out of his apartment. "I know. There's no excuse for it. I was jus'...in denial about how important it is 'til...y'know..." Bringing up the topic of marriage again wasn't something was willing to do. At least not right now. He was practically sagging against the counter's edge now as he went back to staring down at the linoleum. "Maybe. I don't know." He slightly shook his head. He wished he had a better answer for him. "We're not active all th' time an' it's not like there's only one team of us...we go when an' where they send us. There's ah lot of downtime..." Hence why he was also able to keep doing his bounty hunting work. He was afraid of putting Marcel in the same position he had put Kendra in years ago. Virgil went to take another drink only to find there was only a shot's worth left in the bottle. He frowned down at it in disbelief, finding it hard to believe that he had already drained it in just a couple of minutes. Blessedly, it had done the trick of calming down his anxiety. "It ain't like I don't want t'spend every wakin' moment by yer side...but I don't know what will happen when they find me."

By Bi Blitz

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2020 5:53 pm
User Image

As Marcel spoke he didn't miss how the other man ended up flinching at his words, he knew it did sound brutally honest but Marcel wasn't one to mince words. He says what's on his mind and doesn't hold back the truth. And right now the truth was that Marcel wished he'd been informed of this sooner rather than later. He'd listen to Virgil speak, explaining how he'd been in denial about it until...well he didn't say what but he knew very well now what he meant. This hurt a bit, there was no way he'd ever break up with Virgil but the idea that his dreams may never come true did sting quite harshly, especially when it had felt so close for the second time. Nonetheless Marcel didn't let that visibly phase him as it wasn't fair to Virgil at all to think that, he knew this already! Virgil wasn't some ticket to a dream! Instead Marcel watched the other man sag against the counter and frowned at the sight but once he posed his questions Marcel sighed a bit at the others honest answer. Well that wasn't exactly what he was hoping for but if the werewolf didn't know then he didn't know and that was that "Damn..." he would have liked to know if they would kick the door in to their home and drag Virgil away to answer for his absence or something like that but he guessed that he could only hope it didn't come to that. He'd then listen to Virgil explain how there was a lot of down time between jobs and how there were more than just the one team and he'd nod his head a bit "So...by all means if you keep a low profile they may never find you?" by all means what was one guy going missing and being MIA mean to them?....Actually Marcel knew the answer to that himself, if this Black Council was in some kind of military style they probably did have a few scouts looking for his boyfriend. Most groups tended to not handle deserters well and usually tried to get them back into their ranks so they'd fall in line. It was after Virgil finished speaking that a thought occurred to Marcel and he'd look up a bit apprehensively at Virgil as a worried look crossed his face "Would they come after me or my family to get you to fall in line?" he spesifically had Dante in mind when asking this question, the thought of his Son being dragged into this because of who his Father fell in love with worried him. But there was no way this 'Black Council' would involve civilians, let alone human civilians right? It only stood to reason if their aim was to keep their existence a secret from the rest of the world. However it was still a question that he felt needed to be asked as Virgil probably knew of their tactics at least a little bit.

á

fiendish fujoshi

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:43 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Virgil shrugged his shoulders as he let out a soft sigh. "I guess it could work...in theory." His frowned deepened. Every tactic he used to find his targets were all well known to the Council and he didn't think there would be any hiding from him even if he went off into the wilderness and lived life as a hermit. As he been trying to do until he'd met the hotheaded Marcel and made the foolish mistake of falling head over hills in love with him. Not that he had any control over that matter, really. He shook his head. "No, I don't think so." At least not with Dante. That much he was certain of. At least as long as he didn't do anything stupid when they showed up. "If I didn't comply with 'em or resist obeyin' their orders then they might take ya so they could have some leverage, but I don't plan on lettin' that happen." If and when the council came, he planned to obey their orders. To an extent. If they commanded that he leave Marcel then he didn't think he would be able to do that. An uncertain frown came to his lips. If his boyfriend still wanted him around after all of this was said and done. "I'm not goin' t'let anythin' happen t'ya or yer boy." He wouldn't blame Marcel if he doubted the sincerity of his word from here on out. This felt like a major betrayal of his trust to him and it was going to take a long time for him to forgive himself for holding this information from him for so long. After a long moment, Virgil managed to work up the courage to look at him. "I'm not sayin' we can't do everythin' ya want jus'..." He bit down on his lower lip while he tried to figure out a way to word it. I don't know if I'll be there all th' time for ya..." Shaking his head at himself, he went to throw the bottle away and grab the second one from the fridge before going back to stand in his original spot. "Heh...I guess at th' very least...we could use th' money..." He scratched at the back of his neck out of nervous habit.

( Can't believe I forgot to send this. >< 'Cuse me while I go crawl into a hole. )

By Bi Blitz

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:18 pm
User Image

(Lol you're fine, s**t happens. Am I right?)

Marcel listened to the other man's sigh and nodded his head a little bit in acknowledgement when he spoke. Yeah, in theory. That sounds about right. A group like that probably didn't take too kindly to deserters and if they were as powerful as Virgil made them out to be then it would't be a case of if they found him, it'd be a case of when they found him. It sucked, it really truly did. Marcel then grew worried about any implications and questioned Virgil on if they'd come after himself and his family, although his primary worry was about Dante. However his nerves were eased just a touch when Virgil stated that he didn't think so and the Hispanic would listen to the other man as he began to explain how if he didn't obey them then they'd take him to have leverage over Virgil. The Spaniard scoffed a bit "I may not be able to beat then full stop...but damn they'd get hurt in the process..." now that he had Matthew as a point of reference for what magical beings could do Marcel now understood that he was just outclassed and outmatched by the mystical world. However he'd be dammed if he didn't try and put at couple of them in the hospital in the process! However Virgil's next words softened him up a bit and Marcel understood what Vigil meant with his promise. He wasn't going to let anything happen to him or Dante? That could only mean that he'd cooperate with them, it only made sense. The thought didn't sit well with him for some reason, doing awful work like what he'd learned about from the other man just did not work with him. But...what could they really do? Neither had the means to do much about it besides either fight and get hurt or accept it and have Virgil go back to being under their thumb. Dammit, why the ******** did Karma have to throw this in. Why couldn't this 'Black Council' be a decent group of people and just let them quit when they wanted out? Maybe there was something that Marcel just didn't understand but there was no way in hell he had any interest letting them have their way...but...there wasn't much he could do "Virgil that means a lot..." he did mean that, this secret was a big one that he wished he knew about sooner but at the end of the day he still loved the man. It probably wouldn't have changed how he felt even if he knew earlier too, call his nuts but he was just too enamored by the other man to willingly leave him. Marcel would then listen to Virgil go on to explain how they could still live their lives but he just wouldn't be there all the time. The thought didn't sit any better with Marcel as he thought about being in an empty household where Virgil would be gone for an indiscriminate amount of time. Once Virgil got his second bottle and made his own little jab at humor Marcel didn't even grin as he watched the other man for a moment before shaking his head a bit as a thought came into his mind "I don't want you doing...those jobs again Querido" he stated with a frown "Dammit you're not a killer..." granted he didn't know everything this Black Council did but all together they seemed like a less than reputable organization.

á

fiendish fujoshi

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2020 5:31 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.A short yet amused chuckle escaped from Virgil despite his depressed mood. The statement didn't surprise him one bit, honestly, and he wouldn't expect less from Marcel. His man had a temper even when it would be more of a benefit to remain cool, calm, and collected. His grip on his bottle turned almost white-knuckled. Sometimes, the Hispanic was far too trusting for his own good. How could he still have faith in him after everything he'd just told him? "Surprised you're not kickin' me out on my a**..." He muttered around the mouth of the bottle before he took another drink. Maybe he was being too hard on himself, but that wasn't something he knew how to stop because of his self-loathing nature. He closed his eyes for a few seconds as he tried to calm his mind down, knowing he should be thankful that Marcel adored his sorry a** so much that he was willing to keep calm about this whole mess. "I know, darlin'. I don't want t'either...but I'm ********> Perhaps he should have accepted his own execution years ago instead of selling his soul to the devil, so to speak. The following statement had him frowning and shaking his head. "Now...we both know that's not true." He eased out softly. As much as Virgil hated to admit it, they both knew his past was a damn near sea of blood. Something that didn't use to bother him as much until he'd met the younger man. Marcel had his own sinful past, yet he hardly felt like he deserved to stand next to him. Finally finding the courage to approach him, he placed his free hand on his shoulder. "Let's jus' make it through each day an' worry about what's goin' t'happen when it happens, aye?" This was probably easier said than done, but he didn't want Marcel to make himself sick with worry. After all, there was no way for them to tell how much longer they had before his superiors came to ruin the little life they were building together. His hand gently slid down his arm to grasp his own as he tilted his head forward to rest it on his shoulder. "An' when it does...jus' know I'll always come back t'ya no matter what." He lifted his head and met his gaze although he soon turned away to go put his bottle back in the freezer after replacing the cap. "I'm goin' t'go laydown." Anxiety and shame had left him feeling wiped out and the uncomfortable pressure in his chest wasn't helping the matter. One his way out of the kitchen, he stopped and dared to kiss him on the corner of the lips. "I know ya had ah nap, but try t'get some rest, okay?"

(but not to my favorite. that's unforgivable.)
By Bi Blitz

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2020 3:59 pm
User Image

(Hey, it's no biggie. Sometimes we just gotta settle for what we put out)

Marcel smirked just a little bit when the other man chuckled a little bit, even if it was a small one. He knew that he probably needed to keep his cool in such a situation but honestly if they ever tried to grab and drag Virgil out of their home that was not going to go over well with Marcel. Finally it was the Hispanic's turn a give a small and soft chuckle at the others comment and he shook his head a bit "Kicking you out? Querido I....don't think you...grasp...just how bad I've got it for you..." he took a few moments to say that but it was the truth, it felt like Virgil thought that how he felt was somehow less than what he felt. The other man was better at expressing his love and Marcel supposed that he just didn't do as good a job conveying that himself. But as far as he was concerned the two men were just too into each other for their own goods. Once Marcel opened up and explained how he didn't want this for Virgil he folded his arms and gripped himself tightly when Virgil expressed how ******** he was. It sucked, how the ******** was this even fair? Didn't the two men give enough? Could Karma really be so vindictive that she'd not only take pounds of flesh but begin to into the bone as well? However Marcel listened to Virgil dispute his second claim and this was when genuine anger flashed into his eyes as his arms fell to his side for a moment before he pointed a finger at Virgil "Would you stop that!?" he stated, raising his voice an octave he shouted in anger "Do you think I don't have that little thought in the back of my head?! 'Hey, why solve this problem safely? It'd be easier to just kill them!' That's what I hear every time we've gotten into a scuffle!" he shook his head, running a hand through his hair for a moment as he tilted his head back "Virgil I know this normal, non violent life thing is very new for you but...but dammit..." he felt some tears of frustration coming through "...you're trying, even if you don't think so...you're not a killer anymore..." he then took a deep breath, normally his emotions were always in check and Marcel was able to keep his calm and cool no matter the situation. However something about Virgil's dismissal of his status snapped something inside of Marcel and he wasn't going to tolerate that "I just...wish you could see what I see..." it seemed so difficult sometimes, if only Virgil could see though Marcel's eyes and see the man who was before him now then he may understand why Marcel defended him so much.

Eventually once they moved on he'd listen to Virgil speak once he'd calmed down completely and nodded his head in agreement "You're right Virgil...there's no point in worrying about what he can't control..." the other man had a point, taking things day by day and just living each one to the fullest. It seemed like it was all the two of them could do and he supposed that he'd have to be content with that. Marcel's was very quick to interlace their fingers together and held his hand, the physical contact felt so good right now. Now it didn't feel like there was a chasm between them, now he was right here with the Spaniard. Marcel would then nod his head a bit as he leaned himself into Virgil when he rested his head against his shoulder for a moment "That's all I could ever ask of you Mi Luz" Marcel murmured a bit before reluctantly letting the other man go and watched as he put his drink back into the freezer. The Hispanic would stand by, desperately wanting more than the kiss Virgil had left him with but he didn't voice in thoughts and instead just nodded his head a bit "Right..." once he was left alone the Hispanic stood there processing everything that had been discussed. Why. Why the ******** was this what was going to eventually happen? Why do those ******** need Virgil so badly?! Why, why, why. A million thoughts were racing though his head at this moment and Marcel just stood there, unable to think straight about this whole situation. It took some time but eventually Marcel just gave up and began to turn everything off before quickly heading to bed, just desperate to be near Virgil and be in his company. Marcel would strip before sliding under the sheets and wiggled forward until he was able to place a hand on Virgil's side "Querido..?" he spoke softly, unsure if the other man was still awake. If he wasn't then Marcel would just cuddle up to the other man and wrapped his arms around him, just for a sense of closeness. If he was then there would be one thing he wanted to say.

á

fiendish fujoshi

Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out