Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
Marcel Velazquez's apartment Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2020 6:48 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Virgil knew there came a certain risk with releasing his wrists. Marcel was strong and he doubted a normal person would be able to handle him during a time like this, but his own well-being wasn’t too big of a concern for him. He considered himself lucky those hands were only shoving and pushing at him. The werewolf only pressed his knees down into the mattress more to better anchor himself over him while he persisted with cradling his head and telling him to wake up. This was another helpless moment for Virgil and he didn’t understand all that was going on. He hated it. What was he supposed to do in a situation like this when his lover was choking on nothing? Could this possibly cause him some kind of damage? Biting him was starting to seem like a better idea with each passing second as panic started to set in. It was an unappealing thought when he wasn’t aroused although he was willing to go through with it. His tongue ran over one of those half-inch canines of his as he mentally prepared himself, but he was spared from going through with it.

A small gasp came from him when those dark eyes suddenly open, startling the big guy there for a split second. ”Hey, hey, hey-Calm down!” He tried to get him to stop while he pushed his weight into the hands shoving at him. Now Marcel was awake, it was damn near difficult to stay in place on top of him but he managed it. ”You’re okay. Nothin’s goin’ t’get ya.” He soothed out once the smaller man stopped trying to push him off, moving one hand up to his hair to massage his scalp. He shook his head at his attempt to speak and softly hushed him as he laid down on top of him when he was held onto.

There were things that needed to be said, questions to be asked, but Virgil didn’t know where to start. Or if the other was ready to even talk yet. Giving Marcel time to collecting himself seemed like the right thing to do so he remained quiet, hoping simply being there was enough to help him. Several kisses were placed along his jawline before he laid his head down and took the first proper deep breath since the episode had started. The question had him blinking as he picked up his head to look at him, his brows furrowing. Virgil hadn’t thought about what he’d with everything that had been going on and he kind of wished he hadn’t asked that question. It honestly wasn’t a can of worms he wanted to open right now, but it seemed he was going to have to. ”Yeah...but it wasn’t ah whole lot. Ya jus’ asked who someone was…” He shifted up to prop himself up on an elbow so he could get a better look at Marcel’s face. ”So...who was it?”

( If I misunderstood your previous post and he was supposed to hear the doppelganger's thing then just ignore it and I’ll go back and edit later. )

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2020 2:28 pm
User Image

((OOC: Lol no, don't worry. All he was supposed to hear was him asking 'Who are you'.))

Marcel had struggled to wake up, even with his Boyfriends intervention and attempts at helping him. The dream was vivid but eventually the Hispanic man did eventually manage to rouse himself up. However doing so only caused himself to enter a bleary eyed panic as he still felt a weight on his chest. However after a few moments of struggling Virgil's voice had finally reached him as he blinked away the sleep to see the others worried face staring down at him. His next words finally hit home that Marcel was in fact awake and not still sleeping and dreaming away. The feeling of the other mans hand massaging his scalp, coupled with the Hispanic pulling him close for grounding helped even out his panicked panting. He'd wanted to speak, wanted to say something to ease the other man but it couldn't come out, especially after Virgil shushed him. The other man knew Marcel so well, knew that the Spaniard had a difficult articulating anything emotional at all, especially when he was so out of it. So shushing him actually helped Marcel finally allow himself to take a moment to think about his next words instead of saying something half true or just a plain lie. However he knew that something needed to be said, the duress on Virgil's face was enough to tip Marcel off that he may have been making choking sounds in the waking world which sucked. The other man's kisses along his jawline helped sooth the agitated Hispanic even further as his muscles relaxed and stopped being drawn taught. As he laid there Marcel was finally able to think of something to say and when he did finally get something out he wanted to shake his head a bit at how lame it was. However Marcel knew that during vivid dreams he tended to talk in his sleep so he wanted to know if anything was said.

Once the other man explained how he'd heard the younger man ask the 'who are you' question Marcel let his head fall back into the pillow with a soft thud as he stared up at the ceiling. Dammit of all things. Of course such a thing would lead into Virgil's next question and Marcel almost felt apprehensive about answering it "I'm going to sound crazy..." he then gave a wry chuckle "Heh...who am I kidding, I am crazy" Marcel's mental health wasn't exactly in what you would call a good place. Hadn't been since he was given his honorable discharge and left military life behind. Marcel would pause for a moment as he thought about how he'd word this "He...said that he was me" Marcel finally managed to force out "Said he was...some part of me that I repress, the part of me that's OK with killing..." he spoke a bit hesitantly. He didn't want to but such things did need to be talked about and this was one of them, after all if Marcel was going crazy then it was only fair that Virgil know "See? I sound nuts..." he stated with another small chuckle, trying to cover up his issues with self deprecating humor. Marcel would then sigh a little bit and shook his head as he released Virgil and stared up at him "Querido...I don't know..what to think..." he stated honestly, hating that he didn't even know how to handle something like this right now. He could face down a demon or werewolf without hesitation but facing himself in a dream, that was something that was not physically tangible in any way. He couldn't attack and fight off his own mental issues.

á

(Translation: )

prince charmIess

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2020 7:34 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Virgil kept quiet when he called himself crazy. He didn’t give platitudes, Marcel might not need to be put in a straight jacket in a padded cell, but they both knew his mental health wasn’t what one would call stable. He kept a careful eye on him while they laid there and he waited for him to answer his question. The response he received was one he never would have been able to guess on his own.

His expression became colored with confusion as he thought over what he’d just told him. Hearing there was some part of him that was alright with committing murder wasn’t surprising to him. Marcel had mentioned it before when he had confessed his own struggle with his desire to kill (or at least seriously injure) people who confronted them. The fact he had apparently fought with an embodiment of his darker nature was a little alarming though. ”Nah...ya don’t…” He uttered faintly to reassure him he didn’t sound nuts. The brute slid off of him upon being released only to drape a leg over the Hispanic’s thighs and placed a hand on the middle of his chest as he gave a small shake of his head. ”I don’t know what t’think either, darlin’...” He wished he had some sort of resolution for this problem, but he’d never quite experienced something like this before. But that didn’t mean he was going to give up and not try to help his boyfriend figure this out.

Virgil lightly scratched along his own jawline as he thought it over. ”Maybe it’s your subconscious' way of tryin’ t’deal with what ya’ve been tryin’ t’surpress all these years?” He glanced back down at him and tilted his head to the side. ”Dreams are often th’ brain’s way of dealing with stress an' all that bad s**t, right? It made sense to him. Kind of. He didn’t like the answer he came up with, honestly. Something about this didn’t feel right, but he didn't have any other answer.

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2020 7:42 pm
User Image

Marcel knew that he had some deep rooted issues that needed to be addressed but there just wasn't anything he could do about it. Sure he could go out and seek help from a therapist but the Hispanic was apprehensive about such a thing, he had trouble opening up to Virgil and he trusted this man with his life. Opening up and talking about his issues with a complete stranger? That was something else entirely. So when he explained to Virgil what he'd been dreaming about he couldn't help but feel self conscious, he knew how it sounded and even Virgil's reassurance that he didn't sound nuts didn't do much to convince him otherwise. His next words caused Marcel to nod a bit, he really wasn't expecting Virgil to have some magical answer that would explain away what he dealt with. However his next words had Marcel quietly listening and how he tried to explain it away and he'd let out a small hum "I suppose so, repressing trauma isn't healthy" he knew that but yet he did nothing to change it either, Marcel could acknowledge that what he did in his life wasn't healthy. But that didn't mean he'd change. It was like people who were addicted to smoking, they knew it was bad for them and that it was killing them but they did it anyway for one reason or another. He couldn't help it. Marcel would then reach up and cover his eyes with his hand "It's sad...when I close my eyes..I can see his face...my face just sneering back at me..." he'd let his arm sit there for a moment before removing it as the peak of first light poked through the blinds "I'm...I'm worried...what if one day I snap, what if he gets out? I may hurt people, I may hurt you..." he shook his head a little bit as he glanced at Virgil "I know you can heal from any wounds but...I don't want to ever hurt you Querido..." he stated with a tired look in his eyes before sighing and shaking his head.

What the ******** was wrong with him? Why couldn't he just be smart and seek out professional help? No matter he would sit up from bed and just stared at the door for a moment, he felt drained and tired. Part of him wanted to just go back to sleep but the other half of him was scared that his doppelganger would be there waiting "I...I'm just going to try and wake up with a shower" the dark circles under his eyes were an indication that he hadn't gotten enough sleep but Marcel was stubborn if anything and would begin to stand to make his way to the bathroom to shower, no matter if his head and nodding a bit like he was going to pass out. He just needed his shower and a cup of coffee, no big deal, he'd done this before and this would be no different.

á

prince charmIess

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2020 9:01 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.His frown deepened. Virgil didn’t like how he was talking about his darker nature like it was some separate entity from himself. It was a thought he’d been trying to avoid and hearing Marcel talk like that ruined it for him. Children forced to endure traumatic experiences for too long could sometimes develop split-personalities to cope with what they couldn’t escape or control. Had something similar happened to his younger lover? He supposed it wasn’t completely out of the realm of possibility, but thinking about it left a sour taste in his mouth. ”Then I’ll jus’ have t’do my best t’make sure ya don’t hurt anyone...if it ever happens…” Gods above, he hoped that it wouldn’t. What if the Hispanic losing himself to his dark side caused his own violent instincts to surface? What if his old hatred returned and Marcel became just another soldier that deserved to die if it did happen? Worrying about it wasn’t going to solve anything. He would simply have to keep him occupied until he calmed down. Restraining a human wouldn’t be hard even if the human in question was an ex-Marine with seventeen years of combat experience under his belt. ”I know ya don’t.” Virgil forced a smile. ”But I promise I won’t hold it against ya under th’ circumstances.” Well, he would try to.

He allowed him to move away although he kept a close eye on him. The exhaustion on Marcel’s face didn’t go unnoticed but he didn’t want to point out the fact he should get back in the bed. Their first morning together wasn’t something he’d forget any time soon, but it was hard to believe only a few days had passed since he’d first seen those dark circles under his eyes and the strained look on his face. ”I’ll come with ya.” Virgil was quick to get out of their bed and move behind him, where he placed his hands on his shoulders to help guide the sleepy male to the bathroom. He had first-hand knowledge that arguing with his bullheaded boyfriend wouldn’t solve anything. But maybe if he could get Marcel to relax then maybe it would be easier to get him to rest some more and without the added baggage of this “other Marcel” troubling him. This wasn’t an issue they could gloss over and they needed to talk about it more, he knew that, but he didn’t know where to start.

Once they made it to the bathroom, he moved away from him and went to adjust the water to their preferred temperature. ”Could ya be havin’ this problem ‘cause ya can’t really accept who ya are? What ya have done?” He glanced over to Marcel.

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2020 11:43 pm
User Image

Marcel wasn't even really aware of how it sounded to at that moment to be speaking about this doppelganger as if it were a separate entity. He only did it because it legitimately felt like this other Marcel was a completely separate entity from himself and the thought that it could signify MPD hadn't hit him in the slightest. Marcel would then chuckle a bit as he gave Virgil a tired smile before nodding his head a little bit "If there's anyone who could It'd be you..." he stated with a small sigh before shaking his head a little bit. He really, truly hoped that that would never come to pass. He couldn't imagine how it could, this was the first time he'd ever experienced something as vivid as this. Usually it was just a voice in the back his mind at the very least, something that was easy to ignore and write off as nothing. Then his tired smile would grow a bit more when the other man made sure to let him know that he wouldn't hold it against him. The thought simply caused the Hispanic to shake his head a little bit "You're too good to me..." he quietly stated before he ended up getting up and moving away from Virgil and getting out of bed to shower. Marcel would then blink a bit when his boyfriend hopped up to go with him to the shower and the Spaniard would shrug his shoulders just a bit before letting the other guide him to the bathroom. Well at least he wasn't trying to force him back to bed at the moment and stood by as the other man began to get the water running, making sure it was at the right temperature. Marcel would slowly reach down and scratch his nether region before thinking about Virgil's question before sighing "I...I don't know...maybe. I've done so much s**t that I wish I could just forget...I'll admit that a part of me regrets going into service with Jordan" it was the honest truth, the stuff that he'd done and the things that he was forced to experience haunted him and scarred him deeply. But he would then shake his head "Well...I regret the bad parts at least..." to say his time in the military was all bad and awful would be a lie, there were good times as well. Times of camaraderie between him and his squad mates, times they actually helped and took care of local people who were just unfortunately caught in the crossfire and not working with the enemy. It was just that the good was heavily outweighed by the bad in his experience which was a shame.

á

prince charmIess

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2020 5:32 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.The lights of the bathroom brought how haggard Marcel truly was into clarity. Letting him get out of the bed to shower was a decision he regretted now. He knew the man was used to pushing himself and not taking the best care of himself when his mind was troubled but, damnit, wasn’t that what he was supposed to be there for now? To help and care for him when he couldn’t or wouldn’t. Virgil released a quiet huff of aggravation. Not having a clear source or solution to a problem always irked him and this was no different. There was no easy fix this time. But he could be there for him, he had to remind himself of that. After all, simply supporting someone through their worst moments could be enough.

Reaching out, he grabbed onto Marcel’s hand to calm his own nerves as well to attempt to bring the other man some level of comfort. That he somewhat regretted going into service with his best friend wasn’t too much of a surprise. The Hispanic had never really struck him as a natural-born killer or a truly violent person such as himself. It was easy for him to imagine him living a peaceful civilian life if the military had never gotten its claws into him. But then again, what did he really know? He could put all he knew about the man into a thimble and still have room for his finger. ”Least ya had comrades to get ya through it.” He didn’t want to imagine how bad Marcel would have ended up if he had to fight battle after battle or didn’t have people he could count on beside him.

Turning away, he checked the temperature before he crouched down and turned the knob to change the shower to the normal faucet. Once he’d plugged the tub to allow it to fill, he stood and look at him with his arms crossed over his chest. ”As much as I hate t’say it...I think ya might need t’see ah professional.” He couldn’t keep the defeat out of his voice as he spoke. Virgil would listen to his problems until he went deaf and his ears bled, but it didn’t seem like simply listening would get the job done now. And he couldn’t help but feel like he was failing his boyfriend. ”I’m sorry, babe...I’m...jus’ afraid this is more than jus’ ah normal nightmare, y’know?” Virgil gave an apologetic smile before he stepped over into the tub. He sat and reclined back, draping a leg over the side of the tub to create more room. ”C’mon…” He offered out a hand. ”I’ll wash you’re back.”

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2020 7:13 am
User Image

Marcel had taken a quick moment to glance at himself in the mirror when they stepped into the bathroom and to say he looked...rough was an understatement in his eyes. The dark circles gave away how tired he really was and while he thankfully had no wrinkles on his face he swore that they were damn close to giving him some. Nonetheless Marcel was stubborn, probably too much to his detriment but what's done is done and his mind is made up! He saw the look on his boyfriends face and Virgil saw it too, dammit why did he want to come in with him? Marcel could have just cleaned up and probably gotten himself to look better to the other wouldn't worry so much about him, especially since he didn't like when Virgil worried over him.

When the other man grabbed his hand a soft smile grew across his face after he'd finished explaining his feelings on going into service for his country. The Hispanic admittingly did sometimes wish he could go back in time and keep his younger self from simply following Jordan into the line of work. He'd joined simply because of a lack of direction in his life, after high school Jordan had already begun his plans of enlisting and not wanting to be without his Brother Marcel had ended up foolishly joining alongside him. They'd thought it'd be all fun and games, they thought that they'd do a few tours and come back as heroes the reality had ended up hitting Marcel hard. Jordan harder. The Spaniard would then offer a soft smile as he gave the others hand a small squeeze "At least...I don't think I would even be sane without my crew..." they were a good bunch of people, he had been close to many of the people on his squad at the time. Of course it had been years since he had last spoken with any of them, heck he didn't even know if any of them were alive or even still in service. He knew that there were a couple people who were looking to get out after another year or two after his honorable discharge so he couldn't help but wonder how many of them were out in society living their lives with their families. He did have a couple of their numbers but he never bothered to call any of them, Marcel had never really even thought of it.

However the next words out of Virgil's mouth as he plugged the tub for a bath was the absolute last thing he wanted to hear at that moment as a deep frown grew on his face. Marcel leaned against the sink and folded his arms a bit when the other stated his opinion on the Hispanic seeing a professional. Marcel's face scrunched up and he closed his eyes, shaking his head as if refusing the idea "I...I can't...I...I don't want to see one..." he must have sounded so childish "I...only feel comfortable talking about these things with you...because I trust you Virgil...opening up to a total stranger...?" Marcel would open his eyes and stared at the ground "Someone whose...whose job it is to dig into your mind...your psyche? I can't...I can't because..." he would pause "I...I'm scared.." Marcel eventually came clean as to why he never sought out a professional psychologist or therapist. He felt horrible for the other man when he stated that he was afraid that this was more than a normal nightmare and he was right to be but Marcel couldn't help it. The Hispanic slowly stepped into the tub and settled down in the nice warm water as he stared down into the rippling water "I don't know why...I..think it's because...I like my thoughts to stay inside...I'm scared that if I open up...that everything will just come out...and hurt me all over again..." he stated while the other did his thing "I know...that there's so much I repressed...I don't want to think about it...I just want it to stay in the dark forever..." he finally finished explaining to Virgil. He never once opened up about the why, Marcel had always danced around the issues he had. But hearing those words come from the mouth of someone whose opinion he valued so highly made it all come spilling out.

á

prince charmIess

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2020 9:13 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.He watched him from the corner of an eye as he moved, not missing the displeasure on his face over his statement. Even even as he had said it, he had known in his gut Marcel would refuse the suggestion. He wouldn’t even have him to finish the sentence were the situation reversed. Virgil felt honored that he trusted him so much as to tell him all of the ******** up s**t he’d gone through during his time in the military although it was somewhat frightening to be that person. Gaining and keeping someone’s trust was a hefty responsibility. One he was still surprised he still had after his most recent ******** up.

He waited a moment after the Hispanic had sat down before he reached around him and shut off the faucet. Both of them bathing together like this didn’t seem to be as tight of a fit as he’d originally thought. It was almost initimate and comfortable to him in a way, he could only hope it would help him get Marcel to relax. Grabbing the body wash, he poured some onto a palm. When he began to wash his back, he did so light rubbing while the other continued to talk.

”I get it. I do.” Honestly, the brute did. For decades he had suppressed the memories of his sister and what had happened to her to the point he’d damn near forgotten that he had one to begin with. The night he had the nightmare and told Marcel was the first time he’d acknowledged them in years and talking about it had ******** him up. Then there was his own past drenched . With his line of work and the years he’d managed to survive it, Virgil should be a millionare by now. But he wasn’t. Just about every cent he ever made was spent on alcohol and drugs in his effort to drown out all of the terrible things he’d done. His memories probably weren’t as suppressed as his lover’s seemed to be, but he could understand how talking would open a whole damn can of worms. One memory could potentially lead to another, one that may be worse.

”But, darlin’...” His fingers start to knead his shoulders as he leaned forward to place a small kiss on the back of his neck. ”This ain’t healthy.” They both knew this and they were both guilty of unhealthy coping mechanisms to get them through the day. Though when it came to the wellbeing of the man he loved, Virgil was willing to do whatever for the sake of his health. Even if it meant making the man uncomfortable. ”It seems t’me like there’s somethin’ inside of ya that’s tired of bein’ ignored…” He cupped water in his hands and rinsed off his back before he wrapped his arms around him. ”Ya can always talk t’me, y’know that… Pulling Marcel back with him, he went back to reclining. ”But I don’t know what t’do or say that’ll help ya...other than listen.” If Virgil was being honest with him, a part of him was afraid to listen to more of Marcel’s war stories. It wasn’t that he couldn’t handle it...Well, perhaps it was partly that. With his history of hunting soldiers, he was worried that he might tell him something that would set him off. Awaken that darker part of him. It was a miracle he was this tolerant of the veteran, but could love truly change a beast?

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2020 11:33 am
User Image

Deep down Marcel knew that Virgil was only looking out for him by suggesting he go to see a professional about his mental health. The Hispanic had done the exact same thing for Virgil when he insisted he get the arrowhead removed from his chest as it was so close to his heart. Still it didn't help ease the ball of anxiety that had settled into the pit of his stomach at the mere thought of going to see a professional about his issues. Marcel was aware that it was somewhat unfair to put so much of his baggage on to Virgil's shoulders, especially when there was no way the other could help him thought his issues in any way. However he had to admit that it felt good just to speak about his problems and get them off of his chest even if there wasn't a solution to come from his boyfriend. But then he had to realize that whenever he opened up about his issues to the other man the odds were high that the other would try to look for a solution as that was just how he was.

As Marcel spoke and explained about his fear and the reasoning behind it he fully acknowledged that Virgil was able to empathize with him more than anyone else could possibly ever. The other man had been through just as much hell as he had in his life and the thought wild Saturday morning did make me Hispanic feel like is boyfriend truly understood him more than anyone else in the world. Even more seldom parents probably could never empathize with him what he went through in the military and the atrocities that he had committed, just a supportive regardless but he doubted there was any way that they could truly grasp just how severely damaged and broken wrist Hispanics mental state was. Repressing memories of the atrocities that he had committed was just one of the main way that he had always adapted it survived, so many things you done it more repressed and kept in the shadows in the darkest recesses of his mind. Yeah, healthy and anyway however it was just how the Hispanic coped with what he had done in his lifetime. You like the humor the thought that he wasn't an awful person deep down but he also knew that so many people whose lives he ruined I would think otherwise of him and just a mere thought alone broke his heart.

Marcel felt a small shiver run down spine when he felt the other place a kiss on the back of his neck before then letting out a deep sigh as he nodded his head "Yeah, tell me something I don't already know" This is undoubtedly something that the two of them were both heavily guilty of doing, how it seems that right now it was affecting the Spaniard much more in his life at this moment. Marcel would then fold his arms over his chest as if the almost hug himself when he heard the next thing is lover ended up saying has a deep frown grew across his face. He didn't like the way it sounded when it was said out loud it was almost as if not about it what help keep it in the dark but would Virgil talking about it openly like that it was coming to quickly that the Hispanic had underlying issues that went far beyond just simple PTSD. Marcel ended up remaining relatively quiet to let the other man continue speaking, if it hurt to hear these words as much as it did he knew deep down that the other was correct in everything he said "Querido all I'd ever ask of you is to listen, I don't expect you too have a solution for me and my problems. Just having you listen to me is more than I could ever ask for" he'd pause for a moment as he thought over there conversation. It was heavily unfair of him to complete Virgil's very legitimate worries, the man was worried for his date I was asking him to find help because he was scared for him. Marcel was terrified of going to go see a therapist or psychologist, thought terrified him deep. Score. He loved the other man behind him and the thought of causing him any discs do I ever made his stomach turn in a very upsetting way. Marcel ended up leaning into his boyfriend's embrace and let out a very deep and tired sounding before slowly nodding his head "I...I'm not going to say that I won't do it, I just need a little bit of time that's all. Maybe once the school year is over and we have more free time, how does that sound Querido?" he made the offer for the other man to consider, he was admittingly trying to put it off as best as he could more than halfway through the school year already so he figured that it would be perfectly fair. It gave Marcel time to come to terms with the fact that you would need to go see a professional about his issues regardless of how he felt about it. Marcel was undoubtedly doing this for his lover and not even for himself but he was okay with that, Virgil did the same for him by going to the hospital. He would then reach up and gently stroked one of the hands wrapped around him "Thank you for looking out for me, suppose I'm not used to it yet" he stated are they small chuckle. He undoubtedly knew that Virgil had his back in any situation however the thought that he was there for him regarding his mental health as well was just so foreign and alien to the Hispanic but it felt nice to know that he was loved as much as he was by someone who he just fit together so well with.

á

prince charmIess

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 12:45 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.After grabbing more body wash, he went back to washing him once Marcel leaned back against him. His hands took their sweet time with the task, moving slowly and gently over his frame while he relaxed behind him. Hearing him state he didn’t expect him to solve his problems brought a soft, yet annoyed grunt from Virgil. He knew he wasn’t expected to do anything more than lend a willing and non-judgemental ear and that he couldn’t always solve his problems. Logically, he knew that but it didn’t stop him from getting frustrated in situations like this. The old outlaw was going to have to be content with helping to share the burdens of his past. He could take it or at least he thought he could. Only time would tell.

A brow arched at the proposition. ”Fine” Oh, Virgil knew that this was just his way of avoiding going through with seeing a therapist. Was Marcel hoping he would forget by the time the semester ended? Maybe, he couldn’t tell but he damn sure wouldn’t forget. ”But if th’ nightmares like that git worse or ya start hearin’ s**t when y’are awake then I’m draggin’ yer a** t’see one. Don’t care if I gotta knock ya out an’ carry in over my shoulder like ah sack of tatters, y’are goin’.” This was a promise, not a threat. Why was the lycan being so nice about this? He didn’t quite understand why he wasn’t forcing Marcel to go this very morning. This felt important enough to him to be concerning but he couldn’t bring himself to force his lover to go when he wasn’t ready.

”Ain’t no need t’thank me.” His arms squeezed around him for a brief moment. ”I’m not exactly used t’this either...Thought I was content with bein’ ah lone wolf ‘til I met ya.” A soft chuckle came from him as his hands stilled on his hips. It was kind of nice to know that he wasn’t the only on getting used to having someone around to depend on. It made him feel a little less awkward about his lack of knowledge with the whole dating scene. ”I meant what I said th’ other night…’bout doin’ everythin’ I can fer ya. Least what’s in my power t’do.” Giving himself completely to Marcel was out of his control. It was almost like some supernatural force kept him from holding himself back when it came to their relationship. The thought of the man in his arms being his life-mate was still foreign to him but it was becoming less and less so the more time he spent with him. Another, more mischievous chuckle escaped as he tilted his head to the side and brought his lips close to his ear. ”I will love ya when y’are ah still day, I will love y’are ah hurricane.” Maybe now wasn’t the time for poetry, but if it helped put his mind at ease then what was the harm?
By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 4:32 pm
User Image

Marcel let out the softest of groans when the other man began to use the body wash to clean his body. The slow and gentle movement over his frame felt so nice, like a soft and soapy massage all over his body. Marcel wasn't a mind reader but judging from the others grunt it seemed like Virgil wasn't very happy hearing that he wasn't expected to solve his problems. Marcel could understand why he may not be happy to hear that since Marcel himself would probably be in a similar situation if the roles were reversed. Do everything he could to try and solve the problem his lover had, even if there was almost nothing that could be done about it. He supposed that it was probably just the innate desire to solve all the problems of those they loved, something they both have in common.

The Hispanic would then blink in surprise for a moment when Virgil agreed to his proposition without fuss. Much less painful than he thought it would be, expected Virgil to put up more of a fuss about it. That was something he at least appreciated and it gave Marcel time to mentally prepare himself for the inevitable point in time where he finally went to see a therapist. However it seemed that Virgil was going to be putting his own condition on to the agreement that they had. He would listen to the other and slowly nodded his head when Virgil stated that if it got worse then he would drag him to see the therapist even if it meant resorting to violence and knocking him out. He found the last bit of rather amusing and chuckled softly "That sounds perfectly fair to me Querido, although I won't be going down without a fight" He would speak in an amused tone although truthfully he fully expected Virgil to follow through on his promise of knocking the Hispanic out cold if push came to shove. And honestly he hoped that he would follow through on his promise, Marcel knew that he was stubborn and bull headed at times which was why Virgil was such a good match for him because he was just as stubborn as the Hispanic was. And unlike the Spaniard, Virgil had his best interest in mind with such things and so even if he was resistant Marcel knew that he would be going to a therapist no matter if you wanted to or not. And honestly Marcel knew that it would be a struggle to get him to go in the first place, he knew himself well enough to acknowledge that major flaw he had.

Marcel couldn't help but smile when the other man squeezed him and spoke. Listening to Virgil speak reminded Marcel that he was truly a lone wolf before meeting the other man and vice-versa, and the two of them were completely alone in the world for the most part with nobody to turn to but themselves. And by all means he was correct when he said that he wasn't used to having someone to watch his back either "You know it's funny, I never really had put much thought into how alone I actually was before meeting you...looking back now though...I don't ever want to go back to that life" he said with a sleepy smile growing on his face, now that he wasn't stressing out about his dream and was relaxing with his love it just made all the stress leave his body. Hearing the other man speak, Marcel couldn't help but not his head in agreement with the other comment "And I'll do the same for you Querido, if anything is ever bothering you just talk to me about it and I'll do everything I can for you too" he wanted to make sure that Virgil knew this as well, that it went for him too. However soon Marcel felt a small shiver when the other man read off some poetry into his ear and the Hispanic felt his smile grow a bit as he momentarily forgot all about his nightmare, simply grabbing Virgil's hand and placed a small kiss on the back of it before placing it over his heart "Could you...give me another poem?" there was a just a touch of hesitance in his tone, almost as if he was embarrassed to ask the other man for more. He never had anyone ever recite poems to him and so maybe that's why he loved hearing Virgil recite them to him, it just felt so intimate and loving. Maybe this was why women loved it when men read poems to them?

á

prince charmIess

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2020 11:54 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Virgil chuckled when his promise was met with a cockiness that could only come from Spanish lips. ”If ya don’t, I’ll be seriously worried ‘bout ya.” At this point, he expected to be met with stubborn resistance when it came to making Marcel do something he didn’t want to do. Just as he would. It seemed they both needed each other since neither of them really cared about their own selves.

Virgil had been alone, but he would have never considered himself to be lonely. Maybe he was being stubborn and in denial about it. Maybe all those nights spent with men who would never learn his last name was his way of numbing the feeling of just how empty his life was before he met Marcel. He was thankful he hadn’t turned out to be another one of those men he’d taught the meaning of a meaningless night to. Oh, he had wanted to but he was glad as ******** he’d managed to stop himself. They might not have ended up together if he had and this was so much better than a one night stand. ”Yeah...can’t say I want t’either. My life ist never goin’ t’be th’ same after ya now I know what real love is.” A small smile touched his lips as Marcel returned the sentiment. ”I know, darlin’.” Though despite knowing he would always be there and take on the burden of his problems, the bounty hunter had no plans of doing such a thing. Some things were better left in the dark. Better to speak of something hopeful and poetic instead. The request had him nodding until he realized Marcel wouldn’t be able to see him. ”Hm, sure.” He grew quiet while he tried to remember one and found himseld unable to stop thinking of his parents.

His love of poetry came from his mother, who used to read it to him almost daily. His father hadn’t liked it, swearing that it would make him soft. Considering how his life had turned out, the werewolf disagreed with that although he had to admit it might just the reason he was now able to be so loving with his partner. Virgil was quiet for a minute longer as he tried to think of a poem. There was one that would be absolutely perfect as it reminded him of their relationship. The setting could be better, he supposed, but if Marcel wanted to hear more then he would.

His hands slowly went back to washing him while he started to speak. ”I am not th’ first person ya’ve loved. Ya are not th’ first person I looked at with ah mouthful of forevers. We have both known loss like th’ sharp edges of ah knife. We have both lived with lips more scar tissue than skin.” His voice dropped down to a husky whisper. ”Our love came unannounced in th’ middle of th’ night. Our love came when we’d given up on asking love t’come. I think that has t’be part of its miracle.” His arms tightened around him somewhat. ”This is how we heal. I will kiss ya like forgiveness. Ya will hold me like I’m hope. Our arms will bandage an’ we will press promises between us like flowers in ah book. Virgil kissed his shoulder before he slowly began to trail small kisses along his neck. ”I will write sonnets ta th’ salt of sweat on your skin. I will write novels ta th’ scar of your nose.” His lips paused once they reached the spot where he’d bitten him the night before and his tone became full of reverence for the man in his arms. ”I will write a dictionary of all th’ words I have used trying t’ describe the way it feels t’have finally, finally found ya.” He kissed the slight wound before he moved, the kisses becoming a bit more ravenous as he used them to punctuate each sentence. ”An’ I will not be afraid of yer scars.” His fingers ran over the scar where an enemy soldier had tried to gut Marcel. ”I know sometimes it’s still hard t’let me see ya in all yer cracked perfection, but please know: whether it’s th’ days ya burn more brilliant than th’ sun or th’ nights ya collapse into my lap, yer body broken inta ah thousand questions, y’are th’ most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen.” Chuckling, he placed one last kiss on the corner of his jaw. ””I will love ya when y’are ah still day, I will love y’are ah hurricane.”

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2020 4:36 pm
User Image

Marcel couldn't resist the chuckle at hearing Virgil's response to his statement about not going down without a fight "If I didn't then that's when you know I'm really ******** up" he joked lightly with an amused tone of voice. This was one of the many reasons why Marcel love Virgil so much, he was one of the only people out there who was capable of forcing the Hispanic to do something he didn't want to do. While Marcel might have been quick on his feet and quicker with his fist, Virgil flat-out was much physically stronger Spaniard and would easily be able to overpower him once he got his hand on him which was why he was so that's the other man would it be able to drag him to a therapist should the need really truly arrived.

Looking back and reminiscing about how pathetically lonely his life was before Virgil was quite a sobering experience in his opinion. Marcel had always been able to convince himself that he was perfectly happy being alone in his apartment with nothing but a TV. Get even managed to convince himself that he was content with the one night stand with random women that he would pick up from a bar before letting them take the Walk of Shame out of his apartment complex. When he thought about his life before meeting the werewolf holding him right now, it may be expanded cringe internally over how utterly pathetic his life was before. Depressed, suicidal, self loathing, and possessed by a demon apparently. All these things just seem to culminate into a miserable existence, maybe his misery was why that demon had latched on to him in the first place as he would imagine that the misery he was feeling was probably a delicacy to that damn parasite. However since meeting Virgil the thought of suicide hadn't even crossed his mind, heading away day by day, and it was feeling like himself again, like he was human once more. How ironic that being with a werewolf could help the Hispanic feel the most human he ever has in a very long time.

Marcel felt a bit giddy when the other man holding him agreed to recite some more poetry for him, it made the Spanish man feel special in a way. Laying back in the other man's embrace, close his eyes and let the feeling of warmth enveloping, of the others hold on him to the warmth of a water, truly at the moment. As he listened to Virgil recite the poetry he would feel butterflies begin to flutter in his stomach, and his heart doing a flip as the others voice dropped into a husky whisper. As he continued listening to Virgil whisper the poetry, Hispanic couldn't help but feel so safe at that moment in time in the other man's arms as if nothing bad can happen while he was there. At that moment the Hispanic would realize that Virgil was his safe space, wherever Marcel was in the world steel safe and at home as long as Virgil is there. That thought really truly hit the Hispanic hard as a hand lifted up and grabbed onto Virgil's arm that was holding on to him. Marcel would let out a shuddering sigh as Virgil would begin to leave a trail of kisses along his neck and the feeling would send shivers throughout entire body despite how warm he was.

The Hispanic couldn't resist the gasp that escaped his lips when the other man kissed the bite mark on his neck, the flesh still being a bit tender and sensitive. Soon soft panting could be heard as Virgil began to punctuate each word in the poem with a ravenous kiss along the neck. Marcel wasn't prepared for the feeling, he simply couldn't help that his neck was one of his sensitive areas. He would however take note that the other man was rubbing the spot where an enemy soldier had tried to gut him, the feeling of the others fingers running over the numb scar tissue was a contrast to how sensitive is neck felt. However one poem ended with Virgil kissing the corner of his jaw Marcel couldn't help but remain silent for a moment before lifting the other man's hand up and placed a kiss on the back of his palm "It..." he paused trying to think of the right words "It hurts...how much I really love you..." he finally managed to get out before turning a bit in the bath so that the two men were chest to chest before leaning in and locking lips with the other man. The kiss was slow and gentle, but obviously very needy on Marcel's part. He wanted to be as close as physically possible to the other man at that moment and Marcel would only pull away so that Virgil could catch his breath before leaning back in for another kiss. He'd be more than happy just to remain there making out with Virgil, he was horrible with words and so action was the only way Marcel knew how to show his affection for the other man. This was the best he could do and he could only hope how needy he was being would show how much the other man meant to Marcel.

á

prince charmIess

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 4:58 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.It took every ounce of his will power to ignore those breathless little sounds Marcel was making in order to not do more than just kiss him. Admittingly, it was cruel to lavish attention on the area that could drive his lover mad with want, but Virgil couldn’t just simply recite the poem. He felt a need to make it physical as well if only to help him remember this moment better. He rested his chin down on his shoulder once he was finished, still ignoring the urge to dip his hands lower than where they currently rested on his stomach. His fingers gently squeezed the hand that grabbed his own before he laced their digits together.

A slightly remorseful smile formed at his confession. The big guy knew exactly what he meant by that. True love was painful as they were both finding out. There were times throughout the day Virgil was convinced his heart was going to give out on him under the weight of his emotions for the other man. A new experience for him, definitely, and it was as frightening as it was extraordinary. It shouldn’t be possible for anyone to be this happy as he was with Marcel. Sometimes, only sometimes, it was still hard for him to believe this was real.

But their lips meeting disspelled any disbelief he had. The kiss felt too great for it to be a fever dream or activity of a coma-induced mind. He allowed Marcel to lead their oral dance, not missing the neediness behind his movements. When he pulled away, he hardly realized that he should be focusing on breathing instead of chasing after his lips as he was. A throaty moan escaped from him as their second round began, this time his tongue matched the desperation of its counterpart. Virgil didn’t pull away until he felt himself starting to become light-headed from the lack of air. ”Don’t suppose I could convince ya t’play hooky fer once, eh?” Considering how strict his boyfriend could be sometimes, he didn’t think he would be game for skipping work.

By Bi Blitz

Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces