Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
Marcel Velazquez's apartment Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:27 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
It was a relief to know that it would okay with him if he had to bail on the whole roommate thing. Adjusting to having a permanent location might just be one of the hardest parts for him to get through. Falling for him seemed to be the easiest part, oddly enough. His back hunched just a bit when his hand patted against it. Virgil chuckled softly and offered a wolfish grin. ”Dogs are already domesticated so no, you’re not…” Having Marcel invade his space in such a way made him lose what little cockiness he had just then. He did his best to look offended when he was teased about the leash and collar, but the pink flush that came over his cheeks might give his truer thoughts away. His mouth open as he started to say something only for him to snap his jaw shut a second later as he caught the thought that’d about to be external. And it didn’t need to be. A mental note to make sure his collar in his bag made it back to his truck was made. It wouldn’t be doing him any good here at the apartment, anyway. Not that he really believed that it would help him avoid trouble. If someone wanted to shoot a wolf, he doubted a sign of fake ownership would really stop them, but he supposed the safety precaution didn’t hurt. ”Mmm, up t’ya though I promise not t’chew up th’ couch or anythin’.” The brute chuckled a bit at his own lame joke, shaking his head at it all. If only his companion knew the truth…That had him wondering how he might react. Marcel seemed like a pretty chill and laidback guy though he knew better than to hope he wouldn’t freak if or when he found out the ugly truth.

The warm touch of the hand resting on his back was appreciated while he continued preparing their food, hardly moving from his spot as he did. Some people might be annoyed that the person with them wasn’t trying to help, but Virgil didn’t mind at all. People trying to help him do things was the thing that often did annoy him since he believed they only got in his way or slowed him down. What he’d learned from past experiences, anyway. The strips of chicken would soon be scraped off the cutting board into the skillet to let it start cooking while he sliced the bell pepper and onions, the latter which he removed the bad spots from first. They would be added in with the chicken once he was finished before he added the seasoning and stirred it all together with a spatula. He laid it down on the counter and turned to Marcel a bit with a grin. ”Help me keep an eye on it? Just give it ah stir when ya think it might start t’burn, ain’t that hard.” He teased as he slipped away from him, grabbing the bowl to take it with him to the pantry. Some flour would be put in it before he came back to add oil and salt. ”How’s your neck feelin’?” Of course, the protective brute had already checked on the bandages minutes ago, more than happy that his efforts hadn’t been undone with his shower. After rinsing off his hands, he started to mix everything in the bowl together. It seemed pointless to dirty a spoon when he’d have to handle the dough anyway.

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 11:16 pm
User Image

Marcel returned the grin and laughed a bit at Virgil's comment "So what your saying is that I'm getting a wolf? Well then I hope my big bad puppy doesn't have fleas!" he teased at the joke. Marcel could say that he enjoyed their little back and forth's that they had, it was nice to have someone as quick witted as himself. Of course it also helped when he could get the other to blush a bit with his more suggestive comments, they never failed to amuse him. Marcel would then snort a bit when he promised not to chew up the couch "Wow adorable as a button AND you won't chew the furniture?" Marcel grinned a bit "What's next? You're going to tell me you won't go marking your territory?" Marcel laughed at his own joke in complete amusement as he rubbed circles on the others back since his hands were simply at rest. It was funny how Virgil could make him laugh over to stupidest comments and the silliest jokes, after so long it was nice to have something to laugh about again. For the first time in what felt like too long he heard a familiar voice in his head 'You saw how reluctant he is, he'll stick around for a place to crash before ditching your desperate a**!' he internally sighed as it seemed almost to good to be true that the voices were gone completely 'Please stop...' Marcel was tired of this 'Wait no, he'll use you for some f...' 'I SAID STOP' he silenced Jordan's voice as he became quiet for a moment 'Wait and see Brother, I'm just...trying to warn you! I bet he has some big things he ain't telling you!' Marcel would begin to grit his teeth as the voice used their names for each other from so long ago. Meanwhile he was trying his best to keep his face as neutral as possible 'I don't care now leave me alone and let me be happy for once!' '...you don't deserve it...' with that the voice of Jordan finally faded away as he was now able to focus on the sound of everything cooking in the pan. Marcel audibly sighed as even when he was awake Jordan continued to haunt him but that didn't matter right now as Virgil had asked him to watch the pan to which Marcel gave a grin before nodding his head "Yeah..the one thing I can do in the kitchen!" he covered any lingering negativity with his own brand of humor.

Marcel would then reach up with one hand to touch the cut while the other held the spatula which poked the food every few seconds "If I don't pay attention to the cut it doesn't really bother me too much. But with a rough cut like this it is a bit sore" he then chuckled a small bit as he shook his head "Just one more scar to add to the collection, I'm just disappointed in myself for allowing it to come from such a pathetic person!" Marcel chuckled a bit as he ran a finger over it one more time and shook his head again "Another ugly scar and it had to be in such a noticeable spot too none the less!" he commented his opinion before looking over at Virgil and grinned a small bit to show it didn't really bother him too much.

(Translation: .)

fiendish fujoshi

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 1:42 am
Sure, it was all fun and games and joking for. Virgil scoffed in mock offense at the very idea that he had fleas. Luckily for them both, he didn’t. Or any other parasite for that matter. He didn’t know if something about him repelled or killed them, could be both for all he knew. Mathew had told him very little before he’d abandoned him and it wasn’t like there was a book on the subject. Or at least one that wasn’t half filled with utter bullshit. Most things he managed to puzzle out out on his own through trial and error… a s**t ton of error. Learning things the hard way might as well be the brute’s mantra. All that joking left him laughing in shared amusement. ”Well, not in th’ way you’re thinkin’ of.” A flash of pearly white as he gave him a flirtatious grin. There were other ways of marking one’s territory aside from peeing on something. Ways he planned on employing once there was an appropriate time to do so. If he hadn’t been so concentrated on his task of cooking and simply enjoying the Hispanic’s presence, he might have noticed that he was trying so hard to keep his expression neutral. He didn’t, of course, though he might not have done much if he had other than offer silent support. No matter how much he might want to at times, prying wasn’t something Virgil was prone to doing. Not only was it rude, but it also invited people to pry into his own personal life and he’d rather that it didn’t happen. When it came to others, at least…he couldn’t say that it would apply to Marcel. He was simply too easy to talk to. Even the most mundane of subjects weren’t so droll and boring when speaking with him. ”Stand there an’ look pretty while makin’ sure s**t doesn’t burn…Yeah, that’s truly ah culinary talent.” He teased, but he meant it. The man couldn’t be all that bad at cooking, those omelets he had made for their breakfast were pretty damn good.

His head dipped in a small nod. ”Let me know if it gets too bad, aye?” Worse pain could be a sign of something nastier setting in though he doubted there was a risk of that. Hoped, too. ”I have some pain pills if ya need ‘em.” Just another terrible habit of his, but Virgil only used them whenever he was truly desperate to shut off his brain. And he had legitimately needed them a while ago after he’d gotten out of the hospital. ”Scars are earned by those that survive.” He smirked as he looked to the bandage again. Like he would need a permanent reminder of how he’d failed to keep the man he cared about safe. ”Ya could start wearin’ ah scarf or somethin’.” He was joking, clearly. ”Nah...You’ll wear it well, I’m sure, just like the rest of ‘em..” The bowl of dough would be pushed to the side so it could rest for a few minutes and he moved to wash off his hands. What they were doing together was such a simple thing that people the world over did all the time- cooking with someone they held close. But Virgil would have never thought in a hundred year that he would be doing this.

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:50 am
User Image

Marcel should have known that Virgil would have a smart a** comeback ready for him when he teased the other. He had stared at Virgil with a look of confusion for but a moment when he commented on ways of marking territory but the Hispanic quickly caught on or at least he thought he did. But none the less Marcel could feel his own face start to burn at the flirtatious grin that was on the other's face. Dammit why did they both have to have the same weakness!? Perverted thoughts aside he couldn't help but admire the way that Virgil looked when he gave even a grin, he truly was a beautiful man and Marcel felt like the luckiest guy in the world to have found him. Either way Marcel heard the others comment and he chuckled a small bit since he found it ironic that he'd say he was pretty "Oh yeah, I'm a man of many talents! Looking good standing in place and a true master of stirring things in a pan,I deserve three Michelin Stars for my skills!" Marcel joked around as he dramatically waved his free hand around as if his stirring was the biggest thing ever, having a bit of fun with it before realizing that he was only stirring a single spot on the pan and quickly making sure to get the rest of it as well. Luckily nothing was burnt yet but he found it amusing that he'd somehow managed to nearly mess up this simple task that was assigned to him by the cook himself. Marcel would then look over and gave a small grin and nodded his head when the other seemed to worry over the wound on his neck "Yeah, yeah. Don't worry, if I'm in actual physical pain then trust me, I will not suffer in silence. You'll suffer through my bitching and moaning until I'm drugged up on those pills!" Marcel would joke a bit about the wound. To be honest now that he was acknowledging the cut it was actually a bit painful but it was nothing he couldn't ignore, if it became mind numbingly painful that's when he'll begin the b***h fest. He'd then turn his head and smirked a bit at his comment "Those that survive huh? That's pretty damn poetic, write that down quick" he teased a bit before laughing at his next comments and nodded his head "Damn right I'll wear it well, I think it'll be ugly but if you like it then I guess it must mean something, right?" Marcel would state as he felt some butterflies flutter in his stomach again. The fact that Virgil thought he looked good with his scars, or at least that he wasn't ugly with them was a bit of a confidence booster to say the least. Of course now Marcel wanted those damn butterflies to go away so he looked over at Virgil and gave his own wolfish grin as he turned his body to look at him better "You know first you're telling me about different ways of marking territory and now you're telling me to wear scarves? I feel like you're trying to warn me and I don't know if I should be scared or not!" he teased a bit as he put on his best bedroom eyes he could manage on the fly like that, hoping he could return the favor and one up him for earlier's embarrassment.

fiendish fujoshi

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 4:32 pm
Virgil was certain that he would never get tired of seeing those tan cheeks turn red. It was kind of hard to believe that he could make such a tough looking man such as the Hispanic blush, but there was the proof once again. He smirked while the other joked around about deserving some sort of star rating and all, just about to point out the fact he was only focusing on a single spot in the skillet when the other caught onto the harmless mistake. While he spoke about the cut and pain, he moved to the cabinet he’d watched him grab the skillet out of that morning and opened it to search for another one. It didn’t take him long to find a suitable one, which he wiped a bit of dust out of as he stood up and pushed the door shut with his foot. ”I can put up with bitchin’ an’ moanin’. It’s better than th’ alternative.” It might even be a bit amusing. In small doses, of course. He laughed when he teased for his unintentional poetic moment. ”Aye.” His opinion was the only one that mattered aside from the Hispanic’s considering it was his body and all.

His stomach dropped the slightest tad when he caught the grin was aimed his way. Virgil was starting to believe it wasn’t wholly a good thing when the man’s grins became more wolfish in nature. Nothing bad happened, of course, but that mischievous veteran usually did or said something afterward that made him either flustered him or ache in the best of ways. How many times had that look been through his way over the years? It wasn’t important, those in the past couldn’t hold a candle to the one that was being given to him by the man that had enraptured him so. A look that made him forget how to breathe for a minute there and left him staring for a few seconds too long. No one had the right to be as beautiful as he was. A low growl of frustration left him as he tore off a chunk of the dough and rolled it into a ball. One of these days Marcel would make the mistake of doing something drop dead sexy when he wasn’t busy with his hands and then he would able to pay him back for all that torment he was putting him through. He swallowed and pressed his lips together for a few seconds as he gathered his bearings, thankful that he’d gone for the pajama bottoms rather than jeans since they were more comfortable…for reasons.”I meant coverin’ th’ scar, but now that ya mention it…it’d hide other things, too…” Virgil licked at his lips a bit before he gave just a hint of a teasing grin. Since the space between them wasn’t the much at all, he leaned in closer and dipped his head down a little. ”An’ maybe ya should be, just ah bit since you’re hangin’ with wolves an’ all.” He husked out lowly. Resisting the urge to n** his ear, he settled for placing a kiss on the side of his head before he straightened and went back to work as if nothing had happened. After rinsing and wiping off the cutting board, he’d sprinkle the little bit of flour he’d set aside onto it before he started flatten one of the dough balls on top of it. His head tilted to the side as he glanced down to the first skillet. ”Looks like it won’t be too much longer on that stuff.” Virgil gave him the cutest grin he could muster and even wiggled his rump a little in reminiscent of a tail wagging. ”Mind fixin’ me ah drink, darlin'?”

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:28 pm
User Image

Marcel's grinned widened slightly when he caught Virgil staring intently after he put the sexy act on again, damn he was good. The fact that he could capture all of Virgil's attention with a few words or a simple look made Marcel feel like he was more than what he gave himself credit for. In his heyday before he was married Marcel was actually naturally very confident and was able to charm anyone he'd wanted to. Of course after war he stopped caring about those sorts of things, partially because he was married and partially because he changed after his first few battles, it was a given. But now that he was no longer at war and he met someone who actually wanted his company the old flirtatious Marcel was beginning to break through the negativity and gloomy thoughts. Of course the problem was that Marcel could dish it out but he could not take it at all and that was the case right now as Virgil seemed to collect himself and respond and there was only one thing the Hispanic could think at that moment 'You sonava....' he thought to himself before he heard the other comment that it wouldn't be much longer for it to be done which caused Marcel to put the spatula down and turned around to walk away but of course Virgil. He saw the man giving him a cute grin and...he was wiggled his rear as Virgil made a request. Well that was that. "You want a drink? Fine." he stated as he took a step past Virgil but not before he brought the palm of his hand down on the wiggling rear with a firm smack before he walked away to his liquor cabinet to rummage through what he had. Marcel had no idea what possessed him to do that just now but he chalked it up to the other irritating him with how unfairly sexy he could be, Marcel was the hot blooded Hispanic here! Said Hispanic would then proceed to start the makings of a Gin and Tonic, something relatively simple with a decent alcohol content. He'd then walk over to the kitchen where Virgil was and placed it down by him "There you go Big Guy" he'd comment without even looking at him, although there very much was a grin plastered on his face while he delivered the drink. Marcel would then proceed to lay down on the couch flipping through different channels in order to try and find something a bit more to his liking.

fiendish fujoshi

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 10:39 pm
’If ya can’t run with th’ big dogs then stay under th’ porch, sweetheart.’ Virgil thought to himself in amusement at his reaction to having the tables turned on him. Again. Marcel might be able to beat him at hand-to-hand combat and swimming, but he was a tad confident he might come out on top in this area. Chalk it up to all those years of experience of faking it until he made it. Or simply just experience as it had so kindly been put. Was there really any harm in it? The male swore he was more addicted simply to the thrill of the hunt rather than what came afterward. He was probably just in denial about it all. Though if the Hispanic ever learned to take it he might be in some serious trouble. Recovering from his flirtations wasn’t as easy he might make it appear and he didn’t know what he would do if the other ever upped the ante after he had. ”Tha-” His voice dissolved into a hiss as his hand met his backside. His reaction was more out of shock of being smacked than any thing related to actual pain. He lightly bit down on his lower lip at the lingering sting there, hating the heat that was warming his face again. And thank the gods the other man seemed to be busy digging through his liquor cabinet to notice his state of distress. ’Hmph. I ain’t anyone’s b***h.’ He argued back with himself in a grumble as he reached over to cut the heat down underneath the first skillet and grabbed the spatula. The first tortilla would be carefully placed into the other pan. Yet another his gaze would cut in his direction again while he entertained the idea of continued with that whole game of seduction. Only to discard it a second later because given out the feisty man could respond to such things it didn’t like such a great idea. Virgil didn’t want his drink to be thrown in his face or chase him out of the room like he had that morning when they’d been eating. ’What had that been about anyway? Ugh. I need behave.’ Virgil chided himself as he flipped the tortilla over.

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:12 pm
User Image

Marcel could say that he felt very triumphant at this moment due to Virgil's apparent silence which meant his power move worked, that's what he'd call it. Yeah. Honestly Marcel simply saw him performing the action and so his body acted with the first thing he could think of, which was to smack the offending body part. It seemed relatively successful albeit very inappropriate now that he looked back on it and he'd glance back towards the kitchen just a bit, suddenly disinterested in the TV and more so back to the man currently cooking. So Marcel would pull himself off of the couch and would make his way back towards the kitchen where he would suddenly wrap his arms around Virgil's torso while making sure to not get in his way too badly with his cooking "Too far?" he'd ask as he stood on his tip toes to rest his chin on the others shoulder. It was probably clear that Marcel was worried he may have overstepped his boundaries a bit and turned his head a bit so that he was looking more towards Virgil's face "Couldn't help myself, it was just so damn enticing. Especially with how cute you were being..." he explained his reasoning as his hands rubbed circles on the man's torso. Call him paranoid but Marcel was just worried he'd make one big ******** up and ruin whatever it was they had which was something he wanted to avoid at all costs. Marcel couldn't help but think back to past relationships he had and compare them to the one he had with Virgil. Many of them were usually super sappy with his girlfriends wanting to do romantic dinner dates, movies, walks on the beaches. With the couple short lived boyfriends he had they were a little bit more touchy but still very sappy much like the girls, although this was high school where things like romance were valued more than money at some points. But still even with his Ex Wife the only back and forth he ever got out of her was if they had an argument, usually she was bossy and had to have her way but that was what he liked about her. She had spirit and knew what she wanted in life and when she wanted it, she got it. And then he looked at Virgil, the man was strong, quick witted, caring, and just as feisty as the Hispanic was. Looking back on it his Ex Wife was probably the only person who seemed even remotely similar to Virgil but even then they were so different in every way possible. The thought that he valued Virgil made Marcel feel warm inside and so he pressed himself flush against Virgil's back as he gripped him just a bit tighter "Damn I'm lucky the luckiest guy ever..." he murmured as he simply let the other man work on the food for the time being. He'd then glance over at the gin and tonic that he'd made for the other man and grabbed the glass and took a small sip from it before grinning a small bit "Not bad, I might not be able to cook but I can mix a drink pretty damn well..." he'd place the glass to the side so that if Virgil wanted to he could take a drink himself. Now that the Veteran had a taste of the drink he was probably going to make himself one when Virgil was done cooking. Of course he'd only loosen his grip so that the other could pull away if he needed to.

fiendish fujoshi

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 1:33 am
Virgil had hardly thought the move had been inappropriate. Beside, he was the type that wholly approved of inappropriate behavior most of the time. All those muscles tensed when he felt arms wrapping around him from behind though they relax a few seconds later as he reminded himself that it was only Marcel. It was the safety of the apartment that made it possible for him to easily disarm his paranoia with logic. Had they been in public, he might have reacted in a completely terrible way. ”Nah.” He turned his head to the side to glance at him the best he could, giving a soft grin to show him that he truly wasn’t offended by the smack. ”I can handle ah little rough treatment, darlin’.” His grin widened some though it soon turned into a small smile while his companion explained. ”Enticin’, huh? Well, I’m glad ya like what ya see.” Those words combined with his hands rubbing on him did little to nothing to soothe those butterflies in his stomach. As if of their own accord, his eyes slipped closed as he allowed himself to enjoy the contact. Being held by the veteran made everything just feel right in the world. Like fated puzzle pieces, it would all be okay as long as they had each other. His moment of relaxation only lasted a minute before he went back to his task, adding the third tortilla to the skillet after putting the other one the nearby plate he’d grabbed while the other had been flipping channels. ******** up was a worry that they shared and it wasn’t like he had many experiences to go off of when it came to relationships. Relying on his one past relationship to help him make through this new one wasn’t something he was willing to do, not completely anyway. There had been very little romance between him and Mathew, and he couldn’t exactly say love had been there either now that he looked back on it. His past lover had been manipulative and good at making people believe what he wanted them too, and he had been too stupid and starved for affection to realize it until it was too late. Though he was no longer under the impression, it had crossed his mind that the Hispanic could be doing the same thing, using him for his own amusement, but at this point in his life…he couldn’t say that he cared even if that were true. Virgil was adjusted to that view of himself, that he was just a pretty face that was only good for a fling. Blessedly, he couldn’t find any similarities between the dead man and the living one aside from the fact that they had served in the military.

Feeling him tighten his hold and pressing against him had him humming happily in response and gently leaning back into him. ”I’d say we both are.” Not many people could claim to be swept off their feet into a storybook romance like this. The cook had been so caught up with his cooking and his own thoughts that he hadn’t even realized the glass was sitting nearby until he was Marcel reaching for it. ”’Ell…that’s th’ real important thing right there.” Virgil wasn’t being sarcastic. Most of the time, alcohol outweighed food in his book. The last tortilla would be put into the pan before he reached out to pick up the glass and give the mixture a taste. Considering that it seemed he had recently started simply drinking for the taste of it and out of habit, he more than appreciated the man’s skill. ”Don’t think I’ve had ah gin an’ tonic this good in ah long time…” Doing his best not to break the hold around him, he carefully turned to a side so he could look at him without having to strain his neck. ”Thank you.” Leaning down, he kissed him on the cheek. When he straightened, he reached out and tore off a small piece of tortilla with his free hand. ”They turned out ah lil’ thicker than th’ store bought ones, but they smell pretty good.” The piece would be offered out to the Hispanic for him to sample. ”It won’t hurt my feelin’s if ya think they’re trash, either.” He grinned, but he meant it.

( OOC: How I missed the last bit of your post earlier is beyond me. Sorry! )

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 2:35 am
User Image

Marcel breathed a silent sigh of relief when Virgil had confirmed that he was alright and fine with it. His comment made him chuckle a little bit though and the shorter man grinned a bit "Good to know because if you ever pull that s**t on me again I'll do it again!" he teased only a little bit as the Hispanic listened to him speak and Marcel couldn't help but give an amused look at Virgil "Very and I'm even happier to know that you're all mine" he stopped standing on his tip toes by this point and simply settled for nuzzling into the man's back for the moment as he almost wanted to call his Ex and thank her for divorcing him. If she hadn't he...well honestly he wasn't even sure if he could have stayed faithful with Virgil, the man had a way of making Marcel swoon that nobody else ever had. The man just seemed like the perfect fit for Marcel in every way, even down to how easily the Veteran was able to hold him felt just right. Eventually Marcel would grin a bit when he acknowledged that it felt lucky for both of them and it really did make Marcel feel good to know that Virgil thought the same. Marcel would then give an amused grin when he noticed the drink and decided that it was the important thing at the moment. Of course the Hispanic ate the compliment up as he did take some pride in his drinks at the very least "Traveling all over the world while fighting in battles means I got to visit a whole lot of bars when I had down time" this time when Virgil turned himself enough to give him a kiss on the cheek he didn't blush and instead just gave a grin up at the larger man "I'm going to have to buy some Fino Sherry so I can make you my favorite drink from my home country, Rebujito" finding that specific brand of Sherry might be a bit difficult but probably not that expensive hopefully. None the less Marcel would be distracted from his thoughts when Virgil ripped off a piece of tortilla and held it out for him to try. He would not lie, they did smell pretty good. Marcel would lean forward and pluck the food from Virgil's hand and tasted it for a moment and smirked a small bit as he moved his hands up and wrapped them around his neck "They're the worst things I've ever tasted, burn them in fire" the over dramatic response was obviously just for fun as he leaned up to give the other his own kiss on the cheek and lingered there for a moment before pulling back"They're actually pretty damn good" he confirmed as the sound of a stomach rumbling, demanding more than a piece of tortilla could be heard which caused Marcel to laugh a bit at his own expense.

fiendish fujoshi

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:05 pm
His lips shifted into a devious smirk that suggested that he hardly felt contrite for his actions or threatened by his statement. Virgil was almost tempted to do something just to see if the man would make good on his promise though he restrained himself. At times it felt like he was walking on thin ice, unknowing if doing something might set Marcel off in and truly upset him. The depth of the emotions he felt for him was making it a challenge to hold back. ”Me too.” He didn’t know what he would have done if his love had turned out to be unrequited. He liked to think he would have been man enough to have ignored the issue, but now he knew just how untrue that was. Whether he liked it or not, his heart belonged to the one that was holding him. And, of course, he had no problem with that. He slightly shook his head when he spoke about how his knowledge of drinks had been gained. ”I’ve been all over too, but I can’t say that I ever paid attention t’ th’ drinks served. I usually just stuck t’ th’ straight stuff.” Not that he was under the impression that the seedy bars he’d lurked in would mix drinks. At least not very good ones if the did. Another sip was taken of the cocktail, the brute visibly perking up at the mention of the Rebujito. He’d never heard of the brand and certainly not the drink itself. But if it was Marcel’s favorite and he wanted to make it, he was more than interested. ”I look forward to it.” A small grin was given before he drank a bit more. It was simply too good to stop for long. A small whimper left him when the tidbit was so easily plucked from him without another hand entering the picture. He couldn’t help it, that had just been too cute. His eyes rolled when the man joked about how awful it was. Even if that had been true and he cared about the quality of food, having those arms wrap around his neck would soothe any hurt feelings. As it was, it simply made things all the better.
”Never waste food even if it’s crap.” He’d impart the pearl of wisdom on him, cupping his free hand against Marcel’s side and gently squeezed as those lips touched his cheek. The wild and independent side of him was disturbed at how easily he could get used to this domesticated life. Virgil was a drifter, lived by the code of being a wayfaring stranger. Settling down had never crossed his mind and even though it had started to since he’d met Marcel, a part of him had its reservations about the idea. He laughed at the sound of an obvious stomach growl accompanying the compliment. ”Guess there’s my proof right there.” Smirking, he set down his glass long enough to picked up the spatula to turn the last one so it wouldn't burn. This was the most fun he'd had simply talking and cooking in a while. His gaze shifted back to him while he drank more from his glass, thinking back over what he had said about Spanish drinks. ”Can’t say Kentucky has much goin’ for it aside from whiskey an’ moonshine...” Which was just whiskey that hadn’t been aged in a barrel. He chuckled and shrugged a shoulder. "My sister was fond of Mint Juleps though." His brows furrowed shortly after as he realized that the thought had left his mouth. Virgil hadn't thought of her, much less talked about her, in ages. By some miracle, it didn't bring his good mood crashing down. No doubt, he had the veteran to thank for that. Allowing himself to think of the whole irony of the situation and his life wasn't something he was going to do. Too easy to tip over the edge into depression if he did. To further distract himself, he lightly rubbed and kneaded the clothed flesh underneath his palm. ”Th’ rest of it’s done so if ya wanna fix your plate, go ahead.”

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:01 pm
User Image

Marcel stood there grinning up at Virgil like a complete idiot for some time now for now real reason. The man was just able to enable such reactions out of Marcel that even he could not explain in any way. Maybe it was the way that he always seemed to have the same idea he did or maybe it was because they were usually on the same page. It was one big unknown for the Hispanic but he didn't let it bother him as he chuckled a bit "Oh please! I learned early on that you gotta order the specialty drinks for the area, anyone can just go to some seedy bar to get wasted. I wanted to be able to enjoy the drinks!" of course that was his old mentality from before the divorce. After it Marcel didn't care one bit about how good the drink was, he just wanted to be wasted and forget about the night for a few hours and maybe get some actual sleep. It was rather sad now that Marcel looked back on it, he used to be so adamant on not getting wasted for the sake of being wasted but yet he allowed himself to fall into that rut. Marcel would then nod his head at Virgil "You should, it's something of a favorite in Spain. I like to have after a good meal, it's real refreshing" the Veteran remembered the good old days when he was younger "I remember it was my first ever cocktail, my parents made it for me when I turned sixteen" he explained "In Spain the drinking age is sixteen but because I moved back to the US before then my Parents were pretty cool about it as long as I didn't become an alcoholic!" he chuckled a bit as he thought of his parents for a moment, it had been awhile since he spoke to them. The Hispanic hoped they were well and not angry with him, his Mamá would never shut up about it. Thankfully he was pulled from his musing when Virgil would talk and Marcel would chuckle a bit at his comments "I hate moonshine personally, it's just as bad as ever clear! Both may as well just be gasoline!" the former soldier shook his head at the two drinks. But Marcel perked up when Virgil mentioned something of his past or should he say, family. Virgil has a Sister? Wait, Marcel noticed that Virgil had used "Was", past tense. That was awful, Marcel was curious but he didn't want to pry and ruin the good mood. He'd bring it up when it was a better time to talk about it.

Thankfully however Virgil said the food was done which was quite a relief for Marcel as he was just now noticing how hungry he was getting to be at this moment "Awesome, I was worried that I was going to wither away to nothing but skin and bones!" he laughed a bit as he grabbed a tortilla and loaded it up with the chicken mixture. He'd then walk over to the couch and sat down, leaving a nice spot right next to him for Virgil. Marcel would then begin to flip through he channels again before he found a marathon of older black and white movies with one just in the opening credits for it "The Wolf Man? Now that's an all time classic, cheesy as hell but gotta commend them for setting the standard" Marcel stated as he sat back to enjoy the old fashioned black and white movie.

fiendish fujoshi

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 1:25 am
The way he kept grinning at him was adorable though a part of him wished he would stop since it had an annoying way of making his heart skip a beat any time he looked at him. And he had a habit of looking at him a lot. ”Can’t blame ya for that reason, I guess.” Virgil, obviously, usually drank for the sole purpose of getting wasted. But being with the Hispanic was making him realize that a drink could be enjoyed simply for its taste. How much he liked listening to him talk about his youth was another thing he was discovering. Usually, he never cared enough to pay much attention to what the other person was telling him, but now he wanted to hear it all. ”Hey, now…there ain’t nothin’ wrong with bein’ an alcoholic.” He’d joked with a light chuckle. The man’s parents sounded like they were decent people, and he was pretty sure they had to be to have raised a person as good as Marcel. Not that he had any desire to meet them or anything, he did hope that they were healthy and happy. That was another strange thing, hoping that complete strangers were okay. Damn, what was happening to him? Love was such a crazy thing. Virgil smirked devilishly so. ”What can I say? I like it hard.” That teasing statement was too much to resist keeping to himself. If his body would allow him to get drunk on booze with more average alcohol content then he probably wouldn’t drink either of the two because even he didn’t like the taste of it. ”Besides, it’s good t’have ah bottle around if ya ever need t’make ah molotov cocktail.” Another half joke and half-truth from him though that was far from the reason he kept the bottles in his truck.

”I hate it if ya lost all that lovely muscle mass, but I think ya’d make ah pretty sexy stick.” The tortilla was removed from skillet and set with the rest before he turned off the stove. He grabbed a plate and fixed his own tortilla and headed to the living room, groaning to himself when he heard the title of the movie. He put his glass down on the coffee table before he sat down next to Marcel, leaving enough room so he wasn’t crowding him with his bulk. ”Standard for what? Bein’ cheesy?” He glanced toward the screen, not feeling all that proud at all knowing that he had been around when the film had first come out. Could remember when recorded footage wasn’t a thing. ”Werewolves always seem t’get th’ short end of th’ stick when it comes t’ horror movies. They’re an untapped potential…like we need anymore vampire or zombie movies.” Virgil supposed it didn’t really matter since Hollywood would always get it wrong though that was probably a good thing.

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 1:52 am
User Image

Marcel would do himself and favor and pretend that he didn't hear what the other had said, otherwise he might start feeling things he didn't quite feel like dealing with at this current moment. Instead he turned his head at the other and chuckled a small bit "Ah yes, Molotov cocktails. Fond memories!" he shook his head as he turned his back to Virgil and lifted his shirt up to show a large patch of scarred skin on his back "A couple of fella's in my unit were making those for fun in our down time, one of them was filled too much and the burning alcohol splashed onto me right as I was leaving to report them!" he chuckled a small bit at the old memory of his unit "Let's just say they had outhouse duty for a year after that..." Marcel couldn't help but remember the looks on Billy and Damon's faces after they received the punishment, it was priceless. Marcel would then roll his eyes before grinning a bit when Virgil said that he'd make a sexy stick If I didn't know any better I'd say you only liked me for my body you Perv! he teased the other a bit as he finally took a bite of his food, honestly a bit surprised by the fact that it was as good tasting as it was "Well you're cooking can already put me to shame, this is way better than my signature omelettes!" he joked around as he took another bite before looking at Virgil and chuckled "The standard for werewolves! This really helped define what a werewolf is!" Marcel commented before chuckling "But you aren't wrong, it is super cheesy" he'd then get a bit contemplative for a moment as he thought about most werewolves in movies before nodding his head in agreement with Virgil's statement "You know, you aren't wrong. I can't think of many dedicated Werewolf movies!" Marcel considered himself to know a bit about movies considering all he did for two long years was sit on his a** and watch movies. He then glanced over at Virgil and smirked a little bit at the other "I noticed something about you just now Virgil, you're super into wolves and all that jazz" the Veteran commented as he put his plate on the coffee table "Earlier you were talking about wolf stuff and then here you are talking about how they're untapped" Marcel would chuckle a small bit as he reached out and put his arm around Virgil's shoulders and pulled himself a bit closer "Aww are the little guys your favorite animal? Don't blame you of course, I'm more of a dog man myself as well!" he mentioned before grinning up at Virgil and giving his shoulder a good squeeze before chuckling a bit.

fiendish fujoshi

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 1:58 pm
Virgil glanced over to him at the mention of Molotov cocktails were mentioned and winced when the scar was shown to him. He had noticed it earlier when they’d gone to the beach and now he had a story to go along with it. He shook his head. Latrine duty hardly sounded like fitting punishment for such a thing. Perhaps he was being biased since their foolish acts had hurt Marcel. ”Don’t ya know snitches get stitches?” He’d gently joke. ”But I’m glad that ya weren’t hurt worse than that.” Thoughts of how badly things could have ended for him with that Molotov were quickly pushed. He looked back to the movie, chuckling when he was called a pervert. ”I can appreciate all types of male form without bein’ ah perv.” Turning his head back to him, he stuck out the tip of his tongue. The former soldier did have a great body though there was more to his attraction to him than that. He needed more than just a handsome face and body to stay interested for more than a handful of days, and luckily enough, the guy had personality in spades. A corner of his lips lifted with a small smile when his cooking was mentioned. He had been a bit worried that it wouldn’t turn out all that great. It had been a long time since he’d made anything more than a barely cooked steak, much less bothered with making anything from scratch. “Heh, thanks. But don’t sell yourself short, your omelet was pretty tasty.” He finally took a bite of his own food and was pleasantly surprised himself. ”Damn, I’ve still got it.” He murmured as if to himself with a grin as he glanced toward him just as he started talking about werewolf movies. The male scoffed a bit. ”So we have this to blame for all the hairy monster men.” Thank gods he didn’t look anywhere remotely close to the main character in the movie though he didn’t doubt that there were those kinds of creatures out there. He watched him out of the corner of an eye while he ate his fajita, nodding his head about the whole issue with the lack of good werewolf movies out there. Not that he could consider himself much of an expert since he rarely watched any television at all. His motions paused briefly when he caught Marcel smirking at him like that, giving a grunt as he finished off his food. He wouldn’t say that he was super into them. Other wolves were dicks, honestly. ”Heh. I never really thought about it like that…I guess they are, maybe…” Why was talking about it a little bit on the embarrassing side? Still, it was a small relief to find out that Marcel at least liked one member of the canine family. ”My mom was from the Wolf Clan of th’ Cherokee so maybe it’s just ah sense of pride…” Virgil leaned forward to put down his plate and grab his glass before he buried himself back underneath the arm that’d been over his shoulders seconds ago, slouching down a bit so it would be more comfortable for the other. ”An’ it figures ya like dogs…they’re arrogant little shits.”

By Bi Blitz

Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces