Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
Marcel Velazquez's apartment Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 1:03 pm
User Image

Marcel groaned as he tried to life himself off the floor, at this moment his head was screaming in pain and he could swear a lump was beginning to form. But he still tried and failed to life himself, everything was disorienting and his body was in pain. It seemed that after the adrenaline from earlier wore off he was still rather drained from the demon, go figure. Finally his dark gaze began to clear up as he saw the demon had taken on a new form, a man whom he had never seen ever. However it seemed like Virgil knew whoever the demon disguised himself as 'Matthew...? Who was he and what did he do?' to hear Virgil call the man that told him that this Matthew was someone downright awful. He could only imagine what the guy did to him to deserve such hate. Once Virgil was between him and the demon he heard what the man muttered and looked up confused "Virgil...? Sorry for wha....!!!" Marcel's eyes widened as he saw the man seemingly growing hair from nowhere and his body was...changing. Marcel was both horrified for Virgil and terrified at this moment as he heard bones snapping and moving out of position until there stood an extremely large black wolf where Virgil originally was "Virgil..." he muttered the others name in shock as he watched as the wolf would glance at him before charging at the demon who at this moment seemed bewildered. He knew this beast's weakness! Matthew haunted him like a plague! Why was he not vulnerable! Why was he so willing to change in front of Marcel!? He was supposed to be scared of that!? Before the demon could register he felt the wolf bite down on his arm and the demon howled in pain before he fell to the ground from the pounce of the larger wolf "You no good mutt! Just die already!!" the demon screamed out as the power of the lycan was making itself known. He had to get out of here fast but the wolf would not make it easy, the power of a werewolf was one to be feared. In his human form the demon had a chance, but now he knew he was in danger. And so the demon would detach his arm and run for the window in an attempt to flee. He'd come back for Marcel later.

(Translation: .)

fiendish fujoshi

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:12 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
A growl left him when he felt his teeth successfully sink down into his its arm and they tumbled to the floor toward. His ears flattened back further against his head at all the god-awful noises coming from the creature. Giving a rough shake of his head, he pulled as hard as he could on the limb. He stumbled back a bit when the arm suddenly came free, not because he’d ripped it off but because the damn thing had willingly detached its arm like a lizard could its tail. Unnatural. Virgil let go of the appendage and lunged after the demon, jaws snapping shut on one of its legs although all he succeeded in doing was tearing off another chunk of flesh of his trouble. His second attempt didn’t yield any better results as the demon went out the window, which seemed to open and slam shut behind it on its own. He managed to slide to a stop before he went crashing through it, and soon planted large forepaws on the sill. Fur bristling, that fluffy banner of his tail was held up high as he bared his fangs after the fleeing form in a clear sign of an aggressive threat of what would happen if it dared return. He’d be better prepared next time, wouldn’t waste time and energy fighting in his human form. They both would be…

Virgil dropped down as his thoughts turned from violence to Marcel. Now that he wasn’t caught up in the rush of battle, guilt, fear, and regret started to sink in. Caught between a rock and a hard place only a short while ago, the fear of losing the Veteran had outweighed his fear of him finding out the truth and what would happen afterward…A heavy breath was released as he slowly moved toward him. He did his best to make himself look as harmless as possible as he stopped a few feet away, letting his tail hang limply behind him and he lowered his head. Eyes were supposedly the window to the soul, and wouldn’t be hard to tell that it was still very much Virgil inside of that wolven body. His tail twitched some as he looked at him, relieved that he was conscious and didn’t seem to be too badly injured. After lingering there for a minute or so, he went to grab his pants from the floor before he decided to make his way to the bathroom. He knew from experience just what kind of freak show witnessing the transformation could be, and he figured it would be better to spare Marcel from having to watch it a second time. And a short moment alone would allow him to mentally prepare himself for the fear and hate that the poor male believed was going to be coming his way.

By Bi Blitz

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:21 pm
User Image

Marcel would watch the entire battle with an almost morbid curiosity. When had this been a thing? So Virgil was a wolf..a werewolf. This was a hard pill to swallow without a doubt, Marcel had never believed in such things for good reason. Werewolves, demons, and all that other stuff just seemed like hocus pocus nonsense to him used to entertain children and make horror movies but it seemed like it was real. Then he saw Virgil quite literally chase the demon out of his apartment, Marcel was thankful that he had nothing of value or any decorations up, his apartment would have looked more like a war zone if he had. The arm detached would vanish into a black fog as soon as the demon was out the window, he wasn't dead so there was a chance for him to return but Marcel would be ready. If that damn thing dared to take Jordan form again he'd break the damn demons neck. But that was for the future, now he had another thing to deal with, Virgil. He would watch the wolf slowly move towards him and Marcel's breathing would hitch as he felt himself desire nothing more than to remove himself from the room. But then just one look into those eyes and Marcel felt his heart break, Virgil looked just as scared as he felt. He would see the wolf begin to walk away, more than likely to transform back and Marcel would reach out "Hey!...Virgil..." it did feel a bit strange to refer to the wolf as his lover but it was him so he would swallow that pill down "Just...don't move..OK? Let me just...get used to this..." Marcel would finally find the energy to lift himself up as he approached the monstrously sized wolf. He moved slowly and carefully because despite knowing it was Virgil he still was made nervous by the sheer size of the beast. Slowly, very slowly he would be able reach out and let his fingers slowly move through the fur on his body, his clear trembling gave away how nervous he actually was "T..there see...not so bad!" he was more so trying to convince himself that, although a small smile did form on his face "Feels...soft...almost like your normal hair..." the familiarity of it certainly helped Marcel quite a bit since his promise to Virgil echoed in the back of his mind, he said no matter what and well...this certainly felt like the "What". Marcel also knew that he owed Virgil his life, had he not been here he'd have a hole in his head right now. As Marcel gained some confidence his hand moved up to Virgil's head before slowly starting to rub in and around his ears like you would a normal dog or puppy "This...this isn't bad, your just..a big mutt aren't you big guy?" making a joke out of it seemed like the best course of action as it would help put both of them at ease hopefully "Um..Virgil...you OK?" he'd ask the other although he knew that it was a redundant question since the other probably couldn't actually speak English. Marcel's trembling hand would soon enough begin to subside a small bit as he offered Virgil another smaller smile to try and help calm both them down at this moment "Always here for you, remember?" he commented his promise earlier so that Virgil knew he wouldn't ditch him. So Virgil had more baggage then he thought, as long as this wasn't something that he lost control of or anything like that it would (hopefully) work out.

fiendish fujoshi

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:02 pm
Virgil stopped when he heard him calling out, an ear slightly turning to the side. Taking the request not to move quite literally, he stood frozen in place with his bottoms hanging from his mouth. Marcel’s talking helped to lessen his anxiety over the whole issue about what he was. He wished there was a better way to ease his fear of him, but at least he was willing to give the truth a chance and hadn’t immediately shunned him for being a creature straight out of a horror movie. He blinked at the feel of his shaking hand touching him and fingers running through his thick fur, which had his muscles twitching as he got used to it. First time anyone had ever really touched him in his wolf form outside of a fight and it was somewhat weird but nowhere near being unpleasant. Almost like having someone play with his hair though more so soothing and, thankfully, didn’t turn him on. Keeping his head still, he lifted his eyes up to his face. Well, it was nice to know that his fur wasn’t weird to touch or anything because he was starting to find out that this whole petting thing was rather awesome. The brute wanted more in the future though that greedy thought was soon squashed as he remembered he would be lucky if Marcel continued to let him stick around.

Then it got even better. ’Oh, damn…’ Virgil let out a low groaning sound as his ears were rubbed. Best. Thing. Ever. Outside of bedroom fun, of course. Forgetting that he should be a good boy and not move, the wolf sat down rather hard since that ear rub was a little more than he could handle. Just like when he was in his human form and pretending to be offended by the soldier’s jokes, he snorted at being called a mutt. How many times was he going to be called that in one night?! It only amused him despite the fact he technically was a mutt due to his mixed ethnicity. His head cocked almost completely to one side as he blinked at him. The beast considered it to be a good thing he couldn’t talk in his current form because he didn’t know how to answer that question. Physically, he was fine. The Change accelerated his already abnormal healing trait so his shoulder was back in place, and any deep cuts that were left were nothing more than flesh wounds now. Mentally…well…that was hard to say. His already unstable mental health had certainly taken a beating by everything that had happened tonight, but having Marcel around would help him cope if not actually heal. Though, for now, he didn’t feel nearly as anxious and afraid as he had. He nodded to the reminder, unable to say that he wouldn’t blame him if he’d wanted to back out of that promise.

Standing, he pressed the top of his head against the man’s stomach before he started to gently rub his face against any part of him he could reach without having to lift his head or lean it down too much. Scent marking the poor Hispanic so any creature he came across would know that he had a werewolf in his life and was considered pack by the overgrown male. Until the guy showered, anyway. He nudged one of his hands with his muzzle before he licked it to try to help him calm down further. While he wanted to indulge him more with getting used to his wolf, he was beginning to miss being able to talk with Marcel. He started to move away from him slowly before he gave in and pranced like such a prissy thing for the bathroom in an attempt to help lift to the mood. Once he was sure he was out of eyesight, he shifted back to a human. After putting on his pants, the first thing Virgil did was grab the mouthwash he’d spotted earlier to rinse out the lingering taste of blood and demon. He’d take the time to quickly wash off his face with warm water and wet a washcloth. The male was busy wiping off the blood from his injuries as he came out of the bathroom though his attention was on the other as soon as he could see him. ”I’d hoped…t’have had ah better chance of tellin’ ya about…what I am…” Despite the fact he didn’t hate him, Virgil’s movements were still slow and hesitant as he approached him. His expression was full of concern for the other.”But th’ real important thing is…are ya okay?” From what Marcel had told him earlier, he had been through a lot in his life and what had happened in the last few hours must seem like the cherry on top of a crappy cake.

By Bi Blitz

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:49 pm
User Image

Marcel could almost forget that this wolf that was groaning at his ears being scratched was actually Virgil, wolves were just bigger and more aggressive dogs by all means. The thought did help ease Marcel a bit more as he grinned a small bit as the trembling all but stopped for the most part as he continued playing with Virgil's ears, actually chuckling a bit when the wolf sat down with a loud thud. So it seemed Virgil liked this. He would then smirk a small bit when Virgil began to rub his head against his belly, causing him to quirk an eyebrow at him "You like ear rubs that much?" of course Marcel didn't quite realize what Virgil was doing at this moment and simply took it as a sign of affection. Marcel would then let Virgil lick his hand for a moment before realizing that this was still Virgil and not his dog or anything like that "Wait a second...Virgil you licked me! Come on now!" of course he wasn't upset but more so amused at how much like a dog he was in this form. Eventually watching him begin to move had Marcel grinning a bit when he decided to start prancing, it was quite a sight considering how large the wolf was. Eventually Virgil would come back and Marcel was on his hands and knees just finishing up cleaning the blood that was on the floor, being extremely thankful that he had linoleum floors and not carpet. He would stand up and throw the paper towels away before looking over at Virgil whom was now approaching slowly as he spoke. He didn't quite know what to say at that moment, it was a rather big secret that he'd been keeping although Marcel couldn't fault him for it. He would then think for a moment as he checked himself out, nicks, cuts, and a nasty bump on his head. Physically he was beaten a bit but mentally he couldn't quite tell, the fact that the demon was still out there unnerved him but he also knew to be prepared next time. Marcel would then put his combat knife on the counter and silently grab Virgil's hand and lead him to the couch where he'd motion for the other to lay down and Marcel would place himself on top of him, resting his head on his chest "I'm exhausted" he commented as he laid there with his gaze drifting off to the side "My whole life I've been an atheist, didn't believe in the whole religion dribble...but now I know demons are real..." he'd finally turn a tired gaze towards Virgil "Apparently so are mythical creatures like Werewolves..." he simply shook his head "I don't know what to think anymore...maybe I should have listened to my MaMá and gone to church more when I was younger..." Marcel would remain silent for a few moments as he thought to earlier when he had the gun to his head and about to die "I heard his voice...Jordan's..." Marcel began as his voice got low "Right when my finger was going to pull the trigger...I heard his voice...he yelled at me to stop..." he sighed before placing one of his hands on the werewolf's chest "Maybe...I mean maybe...the real Jordan was looking out for me?" Marcel could only be so hopeful but with the revelation that these creatures were real, whose to say ghosts or spirits weren't as well.

fiendish fujoshi

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:58 pm
He knew his lover was far from some delicate flower, and was attracted to and admired him for that fact, it still made him feel bad when he saw him cleaning the floor. Considering most of it had probably come from him and it wouldn’t be there if he weren’t so reckless, it seemed to him that he should be the one to clean up the mess. The longer it took for him to answer, the more nervous starting to get Virgil was to get. He followed the path Marcel’s eyes were traveling with own, accessing the damage for himself. He couldn’t see anything that looked potentially life threatening so he wouldn’t bother him by suggesting that they go to a hospital. When it became apparent he wouldn’t get an answer anytime soon, he began to head back for the bathroom to toss the washcloth in the hamper though having his hand grabbed made him stop. He didn’t protest while he was lead, dropping the cloth onto the coffee table before he complied and laid down. Once his man was on top of him and comfortable, he wrapped an around him and folded the other behind his head to support it at a slight incline so he easily look at him. Virgil made a noise of agreement. He was exhausted and was starting to get hungry on top of that though he would ignore his unhappy stomach for now. He couldn’t help but chuckle a small bit. ”I used t’be th’ same way.” A lazy, yet sheepish, grin was given at the mention of his kind. Funny how meeting a living, breathing monster could make one question how the world really was. He started to carefully knead and rub his back, being mindful not to run his fingers over any cuts and scrapes.

A brow raised while he mentioned Jordan though his curiosity about it was soon dampened. He didn’t need that reminder, the image of Marcel standing there with his pistol pointed at his head would be stuck in his head for a while. On top of the nightmare, it made the fact that he could easily lose his partner all too real. He took a deep breath and released it slowly to calm his nerves. If what he had said was true then the lycan owed Jordan one big giant thank you. He had certainly dropped the ball at that moment they’d been separated, too angry with himself to admit that there had been little he could do quickly against the force that’d barred the door. ”Could have been…doubt that ugly a** freak would’ve tried t’stop ya when he wanted ya t’die.” It stung more than he could describe knowing that it had escaped from him. ”There’s gotta be some kinda afterlife, aye? Life seems too grand an’ complicated for there t’just be nothin’ at th’ end of it…” Virgil closed his eyes for a brief moment as he tried to get all of his rambling thoughts into some kind of order. ”Not sayin’ any of those religious nut jobs are right, but…somethin’. I’m just not so certain that spirits or whatever aren’t real either anymore.” This was frustrating, he wasn’t used to such deep thinking or talking about it on the rare occasion he did. ”It’s probably just my mind messin’ with me more, but I…might’ve gotten my own visit from ah spook…” He admitted that in the softest voice he could manage before he cleared his throat. "You're really strong, y'know? T'have gone through what ya have and endured that lowlife tormenting ya..." The brute smiled. "Yeah....you're th' strongest person I've met. Not t'mention, ya didn't freak out when ah demon an' ah werewolf got into ah brawl in your livin' room. Ya deserve some kinda medal."

By Bi Blitz

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:51 am
User Image

Marcel laid there with his head resting on the other while his hand rubbed circles on his chest. It was so odd, moments ago he was terrified of the guy but maybe because he knew it was Virgil and that was why he could trust him like this. No doubt if some random guy transformed in front of him on the street he would have turned tail and ran the opposite direction. He'd chuckle a bit at Virgil's comment, finding it ironic how similar they were in so many regards. Then thoughts of Jordan dominated his mind for a moment as he listened to Virgil and nodded his head in agreement "Yeah, I have no doubt now that there's more than just this one life" he'd look up at Virgil and grin a small bit at him "We'll all find out one day I guess...but I don't plan on finding out anytime soon" he chuckled a bit and shook his head in amusement before he would quiet down and listen to Virgil speak. Marcel felt his heart thump in his chest at the possibility of Virgil having something of his own to deal with. But before he could comment on it the werewolf would compliment him, catching him off guard to say the very least. Marcel would chuckle a small bit and nodded his head "Yeah, I probably do honestly!" of teased a small bit before shaking his head "But seriously though, after all the s**t I've seen and done in war I just learned to take s**t in stride and adapt..." he then grinned a bit "Besides I was internally freaking out, that s**t was not how I thought my day would go" Marcel's amused gaze softened a small bit as a hand snaked it's way up to Virgil's cheek and Marcel gave one of his genuine smiles "I hate the idea of being a damsel but you saved my life today...I won't ever forget it" his smile would change into a small smirk "And I'll be sure to reward my good dog as long as he keeps on behaving" he said with a wink before yawning a bit and deciding that he could get away with closing his eyes for a few moments. But within seconds Marcel had passed out on top of Virgil's chest but luckily if Virgil wanted to move he'd only need to shift a bit and place Marcel onto the couch. Meanwhile Marcel was blessed with a dreamless sleep and laid there quietly with no fussing or tensing, just simply the peace of slumber was all he got. Although a single word left his lips as he slept "Querido...." maybe he was having a dream, but it was clearly spoken with a fair amount of affection. Perhaps Marcel was actually blessed with his first good dream in seventeen years.

fiendish fujoshi

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 2:12 pm
”Heh, good…I have no intention of lettin’ ya findin’ out anytime soon either.” Obviously, Virgil would do what he could to help him stay safe and sound although the thought of losing him to natural causes or old age nagged at him. How short their lives were in comparison to his own kinds’ wasn’t something that had crossed his mind before. After all, it wasn’t as if the brute had ever believed that he would fall in love, much less with someone that might not live as long as he possibly would. Something to fret and worry over another day, perhaps. Letting it bother him now was senseless since there was nothing to suggest that things wouldn’t last for a long time. At least as far as health was concerned. Anything that might cause a major fight between them, well, he would do his best to avoid setting off any bombshells. How easy he could joke and tease after what had just happened had him chuckling. Clearly, Marcel could bounce back easier than he could or he was simply good at faking it. His head would dip in a slight nod as learning to take things in stride was something he could understand. By now, there was little that could truly shake the retired bounty hunter these days. His grin softened as his cheek was touched, the warmth and fuzzy feeling the gentle motion stirred in him trumping his amusement over the other’s confession about internally freaking out. ”Would do it again in ah heartbeat.” Virgil murmured faintly while he turned his head a bit to the side to press a kiss into the palm lingering on his face. The Hispanic’s teasing words and that wink caused his cheeks to color a faint shade of pink while his mind entertained ideas of just what rewards he might have in mind. All joking aside, Virgil knew he needed to behave as it were. He would have to try harder to be someone worthy of the Veteran and stop behaving like a reckless vagrant mongrel.

A smile spread out across his face as soon as he realized that he had fallen back to sleep shortly after closing his eyes. At least one of them was able to rest. People said that the third time was a charm, but he had no desire to sleep again. His weariness was bone-deep, yet he was still wound up from the fight. Still, he continued to lay where he was and settled for simply watching the man slumber. It was easy to notice the change in him now, how calm Marcel was compared to earlier. Hopefully, this peace would last for Marcel. Hearing the familiar pet name made him curious and wonder if there were any dreams keeping him entertained. It wasn’t until his stomach started to feel as if it was devouring itself that Virgil debated about going to find something to eat. He was used to that sensation although he supposed there was really no point in suffering through hunger pains if he didn’t have to. After kissing the top of the head pillowed on his chest, he lightly pushed Marcel toward the back of the couch while he shifted out from under him. He went to the kitchen and ate what little was left over from their dinner before he stood there, mentally going over what else there was to eat. Eventually, Virgil decided that simply ordering something would be better. He knew of an Oriental food place that stayed open all hours of the day and night. With that plan in mind, the wolf headed to the bedroom and grabbed his cell phone out of his bag, making the call in the room so he wouldn’t risk disturbing his lover.

By Bi Blitz

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 8:41 pm
User Image

Marcel would remain in serene state as he slept peacefully for the first time in what seemed like forever for the Hispanic. In his head the scene of earlier at the beach played out which was rather jarring for the Veteran as even in his dream he knew that this was completely not normal. But then in his dream he was back in the water with Virgil and they were saying muted words to each other but whatever was being said caused them to kiss. In his dream he and Virgil would both lay down on the beach towel together and then...OK that was getting a bit much. A soft groan would escape his lips as he continued his peaceful sleep without much incident. After so long of living nightmares Marcel had all but given up on the hope of a normal amount of sleep or even pleasant dreams ever again. But yet here he was shifting around and squirming on the couch although for a much different reason, go figure the dream he would be having turned a bit more adult. As to expect from a hot blooded man. All too soon it seemed like he was roused by something in his pocket, his phone alarm went off as it seemed he'd had it before hand in the pocket. He groaned in displeasure as he looked at the phone and realized that work would be soon, ******** that. He would quickly call in the school and heard the secretary's voice "This is Marcel Velazquez, I'm calling for myself...and Virgil...huh..?" he was a bit confused when the secretary said Mr. Cambric instead of Virgil, that was his last name? It was a bit jarring to think that Marcel didn't even know Virgil's last name. Well that didn't matter to him "Yeah Mr. Cambric and myself got into a bad...scuffle and we're both unable to come in...yeah we're...look I don't give a damn! We're in no condition to teach, so just get subs! Or ignore our classes, it's not like either of us have students yet!" with that he hung up and sighed a bit as he laid there with an irritated look on his face. He was now annoyed, half asleep, a bit excited, and he was getting to the best part of the dream. He just laid there trying to get back to sleep but failed badly and so he'd slowly sit up and yawn a bit before sitting back into the couch and looked around, just now realizing that Virgil was out of sight at the moment. Not a real big deal he supposed as he tried not to think of anything bad that could have happened while he was out.

fiendish fujoshi

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:20 am

The person taking his order didn’t seem all that happy about the amount of food he was ordering, but Virgil wasn’t going to let them talk him out of it. It seemed rather dumb of them to even try, if he didn’t want that many egg rolls, he wouldn’t have asked for them! Then again, on top of everything else he’d ordered maybe it was a little extreme. But he was hungry, damn it! Once he was finished with the call, he slipped the phone into his pocket along with some cash before he started for the living room. He paused when he saw the door and made a mental note to make sure to repair the damage later. His steps slowed when found Marcel awake and sitting up upon his return thought his concern lessened as soon as he realized that the man didn’t seem to be under any distress. Given how hard he’d been sleeping earlier, he was a little surprised that he was awake. ”Mornin’, darlin’.” A genuine smile was offered as he looked him over before reaching over to smooth down his hair. ”Everythin’ okay? Ya sleep well an’ all that?” He grabbed the cloth and the dishes from the table, going to toss the first in the hamper before going to the kitchen to set the rest in the sink. That was about all the energy he had to devote to cleaning though. Not knowing that the Hispanic had called and canceled work for them, Virgil wanted to spend some time greedily basking in all that was his lover before they had to leave.

Going to sit on the couch again, he laid down on his back with head resting on Marcel’s thigh. A small yawn escaped, but he continued to ignore the drowsiness. With his eyes back to their normal shade of green flecked with gold, he looked up at him with a grin. ”I ordered some food. Oriental.” Hopefully, the man would like it because there was a good chance that there would be left overs since Virgil had gotten a little crazy with it. As he often did when his stomach was making its demands. We should have time t’eat before we gotta go.” He did not sound at all excited over the prospect even though the chances of actually having to work were slim to none.

By Bi Blitz

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:48 am
User Image

Marcel's sleepy gaze would wander over to Virgil who made his presence known much to the Hispanic's relief "Morning, Querido" would this be his new problem? Worrying about Virgil when he wasn't awake? The man could take care of himself, ******** sake the man was the only reason he was still alive but he still couldn't help it at all. Nonetheless he gave the other a grin as he nodded his head at the mention of the nice little nap that he took "First time in what felt like forever that I had a good dream, damn alarm cut off at the best part though" Marcel smirked at the memory of his dream and the turn that it took. He then looked down at Virgil and smirked a small bit as his hand went to Virgil's head, absentmindedly playing with the man's hair as his hands had nothing better to do as he seemingly forgot about the others weakness. The Hispanic would chuckle a small bit at the other's order "Dinner for breakfast? I don't think I've done that in a long time!" he teased the other with an amused grin before shaking his head and leaning down to place a kiss on his forehead and looking down at him "We have the next day or so to ourselves, I called in for both of us" Marcel would then lean back as he was now stroking his hair absentmindedly as if the other was still in his wolf form "After all the s**t we've dealt with...I think we earned this break, even if we don't actually have students!" he chuckled a small bit at the fact their titles as "Teachers" was quite a bit of crap as neither of them were honestly qualified to teach anything and even more it seemed like their classes weren't at all popular with the students, not that Marcel cared. All he cared about was that nice paycheck being transferred to his account at the end of the day. Marcel would look back down to Virgil again with a small grin on his face "How are you though? Be honest with me because otherwise that makes you a bad doggy!" Marcel had to admit that while it was still jarring for him that Virgil was a werewolf it didn't bother him nearly as much as it should. At the end of the day this was still Virgil and it was just another part of him and besides calling him his dog was certainly amusing considering the difference between dogs and wolf's were noticeable.

fiendish fujoshi

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:05 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.”Well, s**t. If there was ah “best part” then it must’ve been ah pretty good dream. Gunna share it?” For once, his thoughts were completely innocent and it didn’t even cross his mind just what sort of dream Marcel could have had. He asked simply because he was a sucker for a decent tale, even if it was just an unfinished dream. Though shortly after his fingers started playing with those raven strands, Virgil was beginning to find it difficult to keep his thoughts from wandering to less innocent territory. He bit down on the inside of a cheek as he willed his body not to respond. ’Wanna have ya for breakfast…’ His eyes were screwed shut at that thought. Gods, why couldn’t he be normal for once and have a typical weak spot? An eye was cracked open as he felt the kiss, forgetting to breathe when he saw how close his face was to his. After all that they had done, the brute thought he would stop reacting to him like an infatuated virgin. Apparently not. ”My hero!” A wide grin was given that that news. He couldn’t even pretend to be the littlest bit worried about missing a day of work. ”Mmhmmph…” That was all Virgil could manage to say, his ability to talk stolen for a brief moment by the stroking. Hell, they deserved a nice vacation after what they had gone through the last twenty-four hours, but he would take what he could get.

Despite the question and the demand, being called a bad doggy made him laugh for a few seconds. ”StarvIn’ an’ tired, but I’m good.” He blinked up to the Hispanic, forcing himself to focus. ”I usually get so ******** up that I just pass out into ah coma for ah while so I’m not really used t’this whole dreamin’ thing….especially not about personal stuff I’ve gone through.” He snorted softly. ”Or seein’ jerks turn themselves into bigger jerks from those memories…” Thank the gods it had picked Mathew though. Virgil hated him a bit more than he feared him, and he didn’t know what he would have done if it had picked someone else from his nightmares. ”But, aye…I’ll be alright. I’m just thankful you’re safe.” He closed his eyes while he enjoyed being petted. Though after a few minutes, it was really starting to drive him up the wall. ”Marcel…” He opened his eyes to gaze up at him. ”As much as I’m lovin’ this…if ya keep this up, I’mma have t’show ya just what ah bad dog I can be.” Virgil winked at him as he suggestively licked his lips, mentally trying to judge how much time had passed since he’d gotten off the phone with the restaurant. It didn’t feel like it was close to forty minutes yet so maybe... 'Keep it in your pants, Cambric!' Some part of him wasn't yet completely lost to lust that the beast couldn't chide himself.

By Bi Blitz

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:49 pm
User Image

Marcel took one look at Virgil's face and bit his lip for a moment before smirking a small bit "Just dreamt about our day at the beach...you know...just the moment we...ya know..." Marcel wasn't completely willing to share the raunchier part of his dream, the fact that his first good dream was THAT was a bit embarrassing to say the least. Besides their confessions was a sweet moment and it wasn't like he was lying to the werewolf. He would continue playing with Virgil's hair and grinned a small bit at Virgil's reaction to how he had called in for them "I know, I know. I'm amazing!" he joked a bit as the Hispanic felt a bit more upbeat than usual, more than likely because his mind wasn't bogged down by that dark voice that tortured him. He would then nod his head when he explained how he felt and Marcel was glad to say the least "That's a relief" Marcel would then grin a small bit at his confession about how his nights usually went "Gotta be honest here, I know exactly how you feel. I usually get myself smashed so I can sleep for a few hours at the very least" he grinned a small bit before he felt his heart soar just a little bit when he said that he was thankful for his safety. It felt good to actually be wanted by somebody. Of course then the sweet thoughts were replaced by something much different when Virgil winked at him and he remembered just then about Virgil's little weakness and how it effected him. He'd give a wolfish grin down at Virgil and tug a few strands tightly before leaning down and brushing his lips against the others cheek "You're voracious Querido, is that another trait of yours?" he chuckled a bit before hovering his lips over Virgil's a small bit "Would you like your reward now?" Marcel's dark eyes watched Virgil's handsome face as he found it a bit amusing how Virgil's body reacted to something as simple as some hair pulling. He supposed it was different strokes for different blokes.

fiendish fujoshi

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:41 pm
The way the Hispanic spoke about the dream suggested that he wasn’t telling him everything, but he wasn’t going to press the issue. As long as things hadn’t turned nightmarish for him, then that was all that mattered. Listening to him talk provided Virgil with something to divide his attention with aside from how maddening having his hair touched really was, so the man concentrated everything he had in him on the sound of his voice to help himself calm down. ”Hopefully ya won’t have t’anymore. Not that I have ah problem with it.” He’d mutter lowly. It seemed like too much to hope for that his lover would no longer be plagued by his time spent in war while he slept. Didn’t stop him from doing exactly that though, and if it turned out he still was, it wasn’t as if the former soldier would have to go through it alone. A hard breath was sucked just as his some of his hair was pulled on, leaving him breathing heavily for a brief moment as he tried his best to get his stupid traitorous body back under control. “Aye, I suppose so.” Trust him, if he could trade his insatiable nature for something else then he just might do it, depending on what was on offer. There were far worse things than having a libido through the roof, after all. ”Think this bad? Ya might wanna go into hidin’ when matin’ season comes around.” Virgil grinned at his own joke. Then he had to be teased by that face hovering just inches from his own, his eyes shifting to Marcel’s lips before he tried to meet his gaze at the awkward angle. It was really tempting to lean up to kiss him, but he managed to resist. ”’Course.” No wonder he rarely got along with other werewolves. Most acted like the noble and regal beasts they turned into, but Virgil tended to act like a mutt as he was so often called. All too willing to be obedient to his figurative master’s wants…When it suited him, and it certainly suited him now. Anticipation had him licking his lips again. Who would have thought that he would enjoy allowing the Hispanic treat him in such a way.

By Bi Blitz

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50