[B] Impatient & Peep

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lirilei

Breedables Degenerate

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:46 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Impatient, had been feeling a little more restless than usual, and it didn't take long for her to figure out why. Her little tryst with that eye catching buck, had left it's mark on her, in a very good way. Still, her mother had suggested she find a mare or a stag, if she were able, to seek their blessing upon the new life she was carrying. That, was the crux of the problem. She'd never seen either in her life or know where to find them, and it was making her super restless.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 11:54 pm
Lirilei
finally got to this aaah sorry <3

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Many of the kin that Peep was drawn towards like a moth to a flame, the need to bless a second heartbeat under the skin, knew little about who and what legendaries were. It wasn't until she was standing before them, eyes glowing and smile warm, did they truly understand.

Such might be the case now, as the small Acha with a mighty presence, emerged from the surrounded Swamp and came to stand before the doe.

"Congratulations," she said.  

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

Lirilei

Breedables Degenerate

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 12:20 am
Ruriska
No prob! I'm slow myself lol

The rather sudden appearance of the Acha, and her statement started Impatient, just a little (not that she'd admit it, really. She'd just stopped short to avoid running her over, that was all, really), and she let out a soft whuff of air.

"I. What? Wait..." she tried to look at her stomach. Was she showing? Was it that obvious? Was she fat? she was confused that was for certain. "Oh, uhm thank you though!" the doe blinked a moment trying to catch up to the situation.

"How did you know?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:02 pm
Lirilei

"It's my job to know," Peep replied, smiling fondly at the doe's confusion. "I'm here to help you," she paused, allowing Impatient to come to a conclusion on her own before adding, "with a blessing."  

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

Lirilei

Breedables Degenerate

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:51 pm
Ruriska

Help was a good thing, Impatient reasoned. Maybe the acha knew where she could find someone, and was going to give directions! Except, well of course that wasn't it, and she couldn't help but giving a little excited shuffle of hooves. "You!?" how pleasantly surprised she sounded! "That is a help!" she was definitely pleased. "Uhm... how do I do this? How does it work? I...this is a first for me."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:16 pm
Lirilei

Such a sweet doe, Peep thought. Her natural instinct was to bring her home with her and help her through her first pregnancy. The offer would be made in time, but first the blessing.

"It's very easy, and don't worry, you'll make a wonderful mother." The mare did something out of the ordinary, just continue to smile, her words soft. "a blessing for your children, may they be healthy and born full of optimism and good cheer."  

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

Lirilei

Breedables Degenerate

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:27 pm
Ruriska

She might've generally been a little lacking in patience but this wasn't one of those times, thankfully. She could sense this was important, and well it'd been stressed to her as well, so she was doing her best to remain patient. It was surprisingly easy all things considered.

"Oh, thank you I hope so." she did hope she'd be a good mother. The blessing brought a smile to her face though, thinking it was a wonderful blessing really. "Thank you! Thank you!" she was very, very pleased honestly, and full of excitement now.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:11 pm
"You're very welcome." Peep beamed with the new mother. "Now, let me tell you about The Mother's Club..."

Lirilei
end! and just presume Peep spends the next hour giving Impatient advice and her tribe haha

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces