Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP Obsession!

Back to Guilds

A guild for all your role-playing needs! 

Tags: Role-Playing, Fantasy, Anime, Humor, Romance 

Reply Partner Searches
Black Butler rp Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TunaDishCosplayer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 6:00 pm
Would anyone be interested in a Black Butler rp?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:33 pm
TunaDishCosplayer

Me please! What's your idea?  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

TunaDishCosplayer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:44 pm
Tempest The Dusk Lycanroc
TunaDishCosplayer

I don't really have a plot. I guess we would make up one as we go along. Do you know if anyone else would like to join?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:48 pm
TunaDishCosplayer
TunaDishCosplayer

I don't really have a plot. I guess we would make up one as we go along. Do you know if anyone else would like to join?

Not that I'm aware of but if you don't mind playing Sebastian I do have a plot we could use where he has a daughter with a mortal. Let me know if you'd like to hear the idea.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

TunaDishCosplayer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:02 pm
TunaDishCosplayer
TunaDishCosplayer

Not that I'm aware of but if you don't mind playing Sebastian I do have a plot we could use where he has a daughter with a mortal. Let me know if you'd like to hear the idea.

Oh I wasn't going to play any of the original characters. I was thinking of making new characters that aren't connected to any of the black butler characters.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:05 pm
TunaDishCosplayer
TunaDishCosplayer
TunaDishCosplayer

Oh I wasn't going to play any of the original characters. I was thinking of making new characters that aren't connected to any of the black butler characters.

Ah okay. I can tweak my idea if you'd like me to. Maybe you can play a male or female demon and their master and I'll play a daughter for them if that's okay with you.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

TunaDishCosplayer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:17 pm
TunaDishCosplayer
TunaDishCosplayer
TunaDishCosplayer

Ah okay. I can tweak my idea if you'd like me to. Maybe you can play a male or female demon and their master and I'll play a daughter for them if that's okay with you.

Then who will be the master? I'll be the demon but if I have a kid then that will make them a demon too.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:24 pm
TunaDishCosplayer
TunaDishCosplayer
TunaDishCosplayer

Then who will be the master? I'll be the demon but if I have a kid then that will make them a demon too.

hmmmmmm If you'd like we could do a father and daughter Black butler rp.That is unless you've got a friend that might like to play the master. Also my girl's a half demon, since she's born from a human and a demon.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

TunaDishCosplayer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:50 pm
TunaDishCosplayer
TunaDishCosplayer
TunaDishCosplayer

hmmmmmm If you'd like we could do a father and daughter Black butler rp.That is unless you've got a friend that might like to play the master. Also my girl's a half demon, since she's born from a human and a demon.

Instead of Black Butler, are you interested in an Alice in Wonderland rp? Or the World ends with you?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:55 pm
TunaDishCosplayer

I've never seen the world ends with you, and Alice in Wonderland never really caught my attention. What about Ouran Host Club or Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles?  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

TunaDishCosplayer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:06 pm
TunaDishCosplayer

I've never seen the world ends with you, and Alice in Wonderland never really caught my attention. What about Ouran Host Club or Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles?

Ouran I guess, but again we need people.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:10 pm
TunaDishCosplayer
TunaDishCosplayer

Hmmmmm.......How about we just do a father/mother and daughter or something like that?  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

TunaDishCosplayer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:17 pm
TunaDishCosplayer
TunaDishCosplayer

Hmmmmm.......How about we just do a father/mother and daughter or something like that?

Aren't the host club all kids in high school how does a family fit into this?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:28 pm
TunaDishCosplayer
TunaDishCosplayer
TunaDishCosplayer

Well I was thinking we dot he RP a couple years after they've all graduated.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

TunaDishCosplayer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:47 pm
TunaDishCosplayer
TunaDishCosplayer
TunaDishCosplayer

Well I was thinking we dot he RP a couple years after they've all graduated.

We can do a soul eater rp where our characters are sisters. One can be a meister the other a weapon. They could be the kids of any one of the main three.  
Partner Searches

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff