Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Octane Era Match Archives (2017 - 2019)
Jarel Damone Showcase Match!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WhosBadNowBoys1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:25 am
The following contest is scheduled for ONE FALL!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 2:05 pm
"Now standing in the ring, at a combined weight of 426 pounds, the team of Alex and Brian Wright!"

JR: We have two local talents here perhaps looking to make a name for themselves and get signed to the WWFG.

King: They couldn't have picked a worse way to debut.

the lights dim slightly in the arena as the ever familiar chords of Down with the Sickness by Disturbed hits the PA.

Can you feel that?

The fans look to the entrance as all along the ramp mechanical torches are raised. The music is familiar, and the die hards in the audience that have lighters light them.

Oh wah ah ah ah!

Flames burst up on the stage and the crowd erupts in cheers as Jarel Damone steps out onto the stage and stands, looking out into the sea of fans who hadn't seen him in over a year now. He's dressed in his usual jeans and a sleeveless shirt, complete with his gloves but forgoing the usual coats or vests. The torches on the ramp shoot flames periodically in time with the beat of the music and the Dragon begins to make his way to the ring.

Drowning deep in my sea of loathing
Broken your servant I kneel
(Will you give in to me?)
It seems what's left of my human side
Is slowly changing ... in me

Jarel makes his way down the ramp, stopping on occasion to slap a fan's hand.

Looking at my own reflection
When suddenly it changes
Violently it changes
Oh no, There is no turning back now
You've woken up the demon ... in me

Jarel stops at the end of the ramp, looking around the ringside area and into the rafters.

Get up, come on get down with the sickness
Open up your hate, and let it flow into me
You mother get up
Come on get down with the sickness
You ******** get up
Come on get down with the sickness
Madness is the gift, that has been given to me

The Dragon steps up onto the apron, eyes looking up to the rafters still as the silver Dragon symbol is lowered to the ring.

I can see inside you, the sickness is rising
Don't try to deny what you feel
It seems that all that was good has died
And is decaying in me

Stepping in over the top rope, Jarel walks to the center of the ring and watches as the symbol comes to a stop a few feet above the ring.

It seems you're having some trouble
In dealing with these changes
Living with these changes
Oh no, the world is a scary place
Now that you've woken up the demon ... in me

As the chorus hits again, Jarel turns away from the symbol towards the fans and raises his fist in his usual taunt. Flames burst up from the turnbuckle and the symbol lights up as the fans continue to cheer. The symbol rises back into the rafters as Jarel lowers his fist and the music slowly fades out.

The Dragon looks over at his opponents, both smaller than he is but about average size for a wrestler. The bell rings and the Dragon goes on the attack, throwing a right hand that knocks Alex to the mat, then another to knock Brian to the mat as well. Alex bounces up and is knocked down again, and Brian follows suit to the same result. Again Alex gets up and this time Jarel clocks him with a left and then a right to knock him into a corner. He turns and clocks Brian to knock him to the opposite corner, then charges across the ring and splashes Alex against the turnbuckle. He charges back and does the same to Brian, and then back to Alex again. Once more back to Brian with another splash and then he steps back, pulling the smaller man out of the corner and lifting him up to hit snake eyes on the turnbuckle. The Dragon hits the ropes and rebounds back with a flying clothesline to knock the smaller man down, then rolls to his feet and boots a charging Alex in the head, knocking him down as well.

JR: This is probably not the debut these young men imagined for themselves.

King: Well they should probably have run away when they were given a contract with Jarel's name listed as their opponent.

Jarel seems in no hurry to put either man away, in fact letting Brian take a swing at him as he got to his feet. Jarel took the shot to the side of the head and didn't budge, glaring at the smaller man. Brian swung again, and again was met with the same affect. Jarel finally swings back, knocking the man against the turnbuckle. Jarel follows with several body shots and an uppercut to the jaw, knocking him to the mat. Alex charges in and Jarel meets him with a clothesline. The Dragon stops to look at both of them, then lets them get to their feet again. As they do, he grabs them both by the throat, then lifts and plants them with a double chokeslam. Still, he doesn't go for the pin.

JR: I'm pretty sure Jarel could put this away whenever he likes.

King: That would be too merciful.

Jarel pulls Brian up and plants him with a Jacknife Powerbomb, leaving him motionless in the middle of the ring. Next is Alex, who he lifts and drops with a Tombstone, then covers for the pin.

one...two...three!

Jarel's music hits as he stands and looks down at his victims for the evening.

"Here is you winner, Jarel Damone!"

JR: A dominate showing as he heads into what seems to be a career threatening match at WrestleMania against his own son.

King: I don't think it's ever wise to bet against that man.

Jarel turns, right into a spear! Marcus gets up, standing over his father in a clear message. The music cuts out and Marcus exits the ring, leaving Jarel flat on his back.

JR: A spear from Marcus! He just speared his father right in the middle of the ring!

King: That's a receipt from last week, and a message. He's not intimidated.

After several long moments, Jarel sits up, looking up the ramp at Marcus.

JR: And there's one right back. You're going to have to do better than that, son!

Jarel gets to his feet and stands against the ropes.

King: I think you're right, and I think Marcus better go back to the drawing board if he wants to put Jarel away at WrestleMania.  

Drako Damone

Octane Era Match Archives (2017 - 2019)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff