Welcome to Gaia! ::

[CLOSED work]

Back to Guilds

closed 

Tags: Fantasy, Magic, Roleplay, Literate, Semi-Literate 

Reply Grand Academy of Eoana โžฃAcademy Facilities
Academy Grounds โžฃObservatory [Spellcasting Classroom] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Raiyun
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:01 pm
~ Observatory ~  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:09 am
User Image
๐“ '๐“ช๐“ป๐“ช ๐“’๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ ๐“š๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช

โ•’โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• โ• โ• โ• โ• โ•

Sitting on the floor of the largely empty observatory, Q'ara was looking around the space of the fairly abandoned building. The building as a whole wasn't very large, at least not compared to the many wings of the Academy, however for what she would be using it for, it was quite spacious, and the only thing that was currently taking up any room at all was the large telescope at it's center. The building wasn't old by any means, having been built around the same time as the Academy, to be a part of the school where new studies of their world and beyond could be held. However since the school's inception, the building went largely out of use. This would be a great benefit to Q'ara, and the Academy as a whole, as it would be the perfect place to hold the new Spellcasting class.

Weaving her hands up and about, dust started to billow out from the corner's of the room, as she swept through all of the crevices of the large room with small pulses of magical energy. As if the room was cleaning itself, dust and webs swept themselves off of the walls, and cleared right out the closest open windows. Subtly, she started to move and weave her hands once more as she stood and walked about the room, in different intricate patterns, and soft lights started to form in the air as if drawing images before her. They were very rough outlines at best, but it was enough for her to make a visual presentation of where she could place tables, desks, and seats for the class. "Hmmmm, no perhaps there..." She would let out now and again as she changed up the rooms design and make up from one way to another, deciding on where the best locations for each of them would be to maximize the teaching atmosphere. "Still no, " She let out again as she waved her hands and moved the outlining shapes made by outlining lights around the room. When the first of her students came through the door, Q'ara completely stopped what she was doing, waving one hand in front of her as if she was clearing out smoke from in front of her and suddenly all of the magic stopped, and the room returned to its naturally lit decorum from the light coming in from the windows. "Ah, I was wondering who would show first..."

โ• โ• โ• โ• โ• โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•›

The_Littlest_Dragonfly

Oyehh

Chelly Usagi

Tala Maxwell

Voice of Aegis

Raiyun
Captain

Kowsauni

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:18 am
THANYA KAMSING
The Bearcat

User Image

Thanya knew she had somewhere else she needed to be but her curiosity got the better of her. She had heard the observatory was where new spell class was going to take place and she had to see it. The demonstration of the new court mage was still fresh in her mind. Imagine how easy it would be to get into her tree home of she could just walk on the air to get there! If magic could allow people to such amazing things she just had to learn more!

Thanya would crack the door to the observatory just wide enough to allow one of her large brownish orange eyes to peer in. There was the strange lady she had seen at the graduation ceremony that had arrived with the new court mage and she was doing something with her hands. When the lady began to draw with light in the very air Thanya would let out a loud audible gasp. Figuring she had been discovered, Thanya would jump into the room. Her eyes were cast down to the ground with embarrassment. At the lady's greeting she would reply. "Ah, sorry I was watching ya. I'm not enrolled in this class but...I...I would really like to be!"

Thanya would look up imploringly at the teacher, her usual spunk returning to her. "I heard students would be allowed to join this class if they were able to pass some sort of test!. Please let me try it! If I'm not good enough, well, I guess just I'll work hard and try again next semester!"

Raiyun

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 4:18 pm
User Image

"Oh?" Q'ara would let out at the young shifter's words. She brought her hands up to her waist as she looked down at her eager eyes and smirked. When the shifter spoke again, Q'ara brought one of her hands up to her chin and nodded with approval before stepping over to the girl. "You've certainly got spunk kid," She said with a smile as he knelt down in front of her. "Alright, then let's see what you can do..."

After a moment, Q'ara got into a comfortable kneeling position in front of the young shifter. "Ok, so, I want you to bring your hands up like so," She would say while bringing her hands up in front of her to demonstrate what she wanted the shifter girl to do. "Then, I'd like you to bring one hand over the other, as if you were going grasp something sitting in your other hand's palm," She said as she brought her right hand up over her left hand, which she held out palm up as if she was holding something within it. Once the girl had mimicked her position, Q'ara nodded and smiled. "Alright, now I want you reach deep within yourself, to the very energy that you feel whenever you shift, do not touch it yet, do not try to shift, just reach within to feel that energy," Q'ara said as she waited until she could feel the energy within the girl start to rise. Most wouldn't be able to do this right away, but it wasn't about speed or rushing. Q'ara waited patiently until this step was fulfilled, and once she could feel the magical energy emanating from the girl, she moved on to the next step.

"Good, well done, now I want you to mimick my movement," She said while taking the hand that was hovering over the other, in Q'ara's case it was her right hand, and started to make a small simply hand gesture down at her other hand. "Once you have this movement down, then I want you to close your eyes and imagine that you are pouring some of your energy into you hand, as if you were pouring a cup of tea, but with energy, as you do this, I want you to think about the most brilliant and beautiful light that you can think of and repeat this word... 'Tamil'... "

Watching now, Q'ara waited for the girl to repeat her steps, crossing her own hands in front of her chest as she smiled lightly and waited to see what the shifter girl would do. Q'ara didn't generally invest in the emotions of others, but there was some spunk in the girl that Q'ara was generally approving of, so she was eager to see what the girl 'could' do.

The_Littlest_Dragonfly

Oyehh

Chelly Usagi

Tala Maxwell

Voice of Aegis

Kowsauni

Raiyun
Captain

Kowsauni

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:13 pm
THANYA KAMSING
The Bearcat

User Image

Thanya was fascinated with Q'ara's movements. She felt there was a strange power to them though she couldn't tell exactly why. She would copy them as instructed as exactly as possible. Though Thanya wasn't sure of their purpose yet she felt they had to be important. Thanya then closed her eyes and focused her thoughts inward. She was aware of the intangible force Q'ara spoke of, or at least she felt she was. Focusing in on that energy without causing a shift was difficult but after a few minutes of focusing she felt she was beginning to understand what her teacher was getting, at least faintly.

Q'aras next instructions proved far more tricky. Thanya opened her eyes and watched her teachers movements. She copied her like a mirror, causing her to use the opposite hand from her teacher, but considering that she was ambidextrous this did not feel too awkward. After practicing several more times to get the movement down Thanya moved on to the next step of moving her energy though her body. At first Thanya was not sure how to approach this, but then she thought about how she would shift parts of her body to her animal form. She would focus inward on her shifter energy like she was about to shift her hand into a claw, but not actually cause the shift. It was kind of like that energy was residing there to do something without actually causing an effect.

Thanya would then pull everything together with the last step. Closing her eyes she would go through the movement and focus her shifter energy to the palm of her left hand. Thanya then thought about the time she had got lost in the jungle at night as child. She wandered the endless darkness haunted by the sounds of the jungle until stumbling upon a freshly fallen tree near dawn. After that night of sightless terror the light that came through the opening in the forest canopy was the most beautiful and brightest light she had ever seen. With this memory fresh in her mind Thanya would utter the word from her lips. "...Tamil."

Raiyun

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 9:23 am
User Image

Smiling curiously as the young shifter copied her movements excitedly, Q'ara couldn't help but feel amused at the sight of the young girl. She seemed bright enough, and her movements were actually quite well done, it took her a few times to get the gestures right, but once she felt confident with them, all that was left was for her to conjure the component. All of these movements and gestures may have seemed like semantics to a cynic, however, both words of power and somatic gestures held power for those who knew how to use them. When the shifter girl was ready, she shut her eyes once more, her face taking up a bit of a stern expression, but from that expression followed an expression of delight, as if she was experiencing something beautiful, and at that moment, the moment that she spoke the word, a soft broken repetitive flicker of light started to glow in the palm of her hand.

The light in and of itself glowed brilliantly, a powerful bright light when it was present, however, the light also flickered in and out just barely staying present. Q'ara smiled and let out a light chuckle of approval before uncrossing her arms and lightly placing her hands on the shifter girls shoulders. "Now do not be alarmed child, and try to hold onto that feeling, do not let it go, and open your eyes..." Q'ara said as she stood before the shifter girl, and kept her eyes on her. When the girl opened her eyes, she would see the soft brilliant light flickering in and out of her palm, until she let go of the power she was conjuring. "Do you see it?" Q'ara would ask while looking down into her palm once more, a rhetorical question as she knew the girl was likely ready to squeal. "This is a component, a piece of a spell that forms a kind of building block of magic, the light coming from your palm is brilliant and beautiful. It shows me you have great power in your magic, and in your raiment, however, it seems your control needs a little work," Q'ara said with another light chuckle before bringing her hand into the shifter girls palm, dissipating the energy and causing the component to disappear.

"Now," Q'ara said while standing and taking a step back from the young girl. "I suppose a welcome is in order," She said as she brought arms up once more, her right arm sitting across her chest, while the left leaned its elbow against the hand of the right arm. She slowly brought her left hand up to her face, placing her hand on her chin as one finger lined the side of her face. "Welcome to the Spellcasting Class," Q'ara said with a smile, and then gave the young girl a moment to contemplate what she was telling her. After a moment, she spoke again to get more information about her newest student. "So? What is your name, young one?"

The_Littlest_Dragonfly

Oyehh

Chelly Usagi

Tala Maxwell

Voice of Aegis

Kowsauni

Raiyun
Captain

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 5:44 pm
User Image
โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

[ - Begin Interaction for RP Day - ]

Lelyna hated being late for classesโ€ฆSadly, it couldnโ€™t be helped this time. The Observatory was a part of the Academy that Lelyna had never visited and thus she didnโ€™t know the way very well. Mikhail was busy and so was Kayl, so Lelyna had been left alone to find her own way. It had taken some time, and some help from some other students who gave her directions, but eventually, Lelyna made it to the class.

Opening the door a crack, she easily heard two separate voices coming from within. One voice belonged to an older woman, who Lelyna could only assume was Qโ€™ara Krea, the Professor. The other was much younger, and likely belonged to an undergraduate student who hoped to participate in the class. She could tell that some sort of a test was being given, and not wanted to be rude and interrupt, Lelyna waited until it seemed to have concluded before she opened the door further and stepped into the classroom.

โ€œPlease pardon my lateness and the intrusion Professor Krea, I had a bit of a hard time finding the class.โ€ Lelyna said as she closed the door behind her and stood to the side, her eyes closed, and her hands held together at her stomach. โ€œI am Lelyna Thaniels, a graduate student and the current Teaching Assistant for the Diviner Class.โ€ She said with a little smile, wondering if she would have to take the โ€˜testโ€™ as well.

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

Diviner || Lelyna Thaniels

Raiyun

Chelly Usagi

Kowsauni

Lelyna Thaniels - [x]

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:31 pm
User Image

Looking up at the next student to enter, Q'ara peeked over the shifter girl towards Lelyna who was apologizing politely and introducing herself. Q'ara's eyes narrowed a bit in delight as she remembered how Rhysian had taken interest in this girl. Q'ara had some immediate theories as to why, but she couldn't be sure, so to see her now in her class of all places, she found herself smirking a bit. "Please, call me Q'ara, and welcome Lelyna, do not fret, this first class is mostly just introductory, as well as the initial testing phase for any undergraduate students, as a Graduate of the Academy, you are exempt from this test," She said as she brought her hand up to her chin once more. "As this class is mostly introductory, you do not have to stay for the length of the class, our first official class will start on the next elective day, that's not to say you couldn't stay if you wished it however, feel free to do as you like," Q'ara said with a slight smile before returning her gaze to the shifter in front of her. Though they were slightly interrupted by the fellow student joining the class, Q'ara was still paying attention to the shifter girl and waiting for her introduction.

The_Littlest_Dragonfly

Oyehh

Chelly Usagi

Tala Maxwell

Voice of Aegis

Kowsauni

Raiyun
Captain

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:50 pm
User Image
โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

Oh how she wished she had known that today's class had been optional in the first place. All the time sheโ€™d spent getting to classโ€ฆwasted. Frowning a little, Lelyna sighed and nodded at Qโ€™araโ€™s words. It made sense that undergraduates would be tested the first day, but again, if she didnโ€™t have to come, she would have preferred some type of notification. In any case, now that she was on campus, she had another matter to attend to โ€“ the meeting with Rhysian.

Perking up a little at the thought of the day not being a total waste, Lelyna straightened her posture and nodded. โ€œVery well, thank you for giving me the choice, Prof-, I mean Qโ€™ara. I have another meeting to attend to, so I will see you next class. Please excuse me.โ€ With that, Lelyna slowly headed back toward the door opening it quietly and slipping out again before heading back the way sheโ€™d just comeโ€ฆ

[ - Exit to Rhysianโ€™s Office - ]

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

Diviner || Lelyna Thaniels

Raiyun

Chelly Usagi

Kowsauni

Lelyna Thaniels - [x]

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:21 am
THANYA KAMSING
The Bearcat

User Image

Upon opening her eyes Thanya froze, her gaze transfixed upon the bright but flickering light in her hands. All the while the light glowed in her hand she stood their in silence. It wasn't until a few moments after Q'ara had extinguished the light that she lloked up at her teacher, dumbfounded. "I...I did that, didn't I."

It was slow building at first but eventually a shrill squeal of joy escaped Thanya's lips. She jumped around the room excitedly exclaiming "I did it! I made magic! That was amazing!" I'm going to learn how cast spells! She ran over and gave Q'ara a tight hug. However, at that moment, her wits finally caught up with her and she let go of her teacher. Looking even more embarrassed than when she barged in earlier, Thanaya stated with her face downturn. "Uh...sorry about that. I just get really excited. My name is Thanya, Thanya Kamsing, and I am honored to be part of your class."

Getting over her embarrassment, Thanya would look up from the ground and notice the door out of the observatory closing. She had gotten so caught up in her emotions she hadn't even realized another person had come and gone. She wondered who it must have been.

Fixing her teacher with, a passionate gaze in her eyes, thany would ask "So, Ms. Q'ara...what do I do now? How do I Improve my control?"

Raiyun

The_littlest_dragonfly

Kowsauni

Raiyun
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:58 am
User Image

Smirking again at the small shifter girl as she squealed and jumped around the room, Q'ara shook her head slightly just before she was bombarded by the small shifter's hug. Taken aback, her arms lifting up as the girl wrapped her arms around her torso, she looked up at the window seeing just a shimmer of a reflection in is and nearly sighed to herself in amusement. When the girl released her and apologized, Q'ara brought her hand up as if to wave it off, and shook her head. "It's ok," Q'ara said with a chuckle as the girl introduced herself as 'Thanya'. "Well Thanya, it is a pleasure to meet you, I am Q'ara Celeste Krea, you may call me Q'ara" She said reintroducing herself back to the young girl.

When Thanya called upon her to ask her more questions, Q'ara smiled at her enthusiasm. "Well like anything else really, practice... For now, however, take the day and relax, our first official class doesn't start until the next elective day, and we will get started learning all about magic as a whole then." She said before waving Thanya off for the day. "Oh, Thanya," She called out before the girl could leave the room. "Do not try to practice anything that you haven't yet grasped outside of this class, ok? Magic can be very dangerous if done incorrectly, you will have plenty of time to practice during class, alright?"

The_Littlest_Dragonfly

Oyehh

Chelly Usagi

Tala Maxwell

Voice of Aegis

Kowsauni

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:40 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
โ–Œ PROFILEXXโ–Œ LOCATION: Four feet away from Q'araXXโ–Œ OUTFIT: Regular: Light XXโ–Œ OOC:---------XX

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Xeih genuiinely thought he could stay in the training grounds with everyone else and be okay. However, after the chain of events people getting tagged, and all of this gods forsaken running. Xeih decided that this wasn't for him. At least, not yet. In a shaken panic, Xeih left the training grounds and back into the school. A few tears left the poor kids eyes, he desperately wanted to learn how to fight but, right now it was just too overwhelming for him. It was an environment he's not used to. Of course, back in Langfrey, his mother and him would discuss the importance of combat and she would teach him how to be healthy and at least avoid getting hit; but Xeih never learned how to actually fight. He didn't enjoy it, at all. Especially if he didn't know any offensive spells quite yet.

Spells... Xeih remembered that the spellcasting class was on his elective sheet when he was signing up, could he really go and see if he could join the class? He already knows how to cast spells, he can learn any first tier spell with relative ease. Xeih has a great grasp on how components work and how to piece them together. However, it still takes practice and time for him to fully cast any first tier spell, so the only one he has mastered is a diviner spell known as "Mend Wounds". He remembered going to the local infirmary to help the doctors and nurses with their healing. The process and feeling to ease the pain of another was something Xeih enjoyed. Although casting the spell is physically draining at times, Xeih felt great comfort in healing. It's why he focused on diviner magic first in his studies. It probably would have been better for him to learn Enhancer spells first so his ability to cast them would have been easier, but it's not what Xeih wanted at first. Now though, he should have all the time he needs to learn how to cast spells.

-Exit training grounds and into Spellcasting Classroom-

Timidly as ever, Xeih made his way to the Spellcasting classroom and slowly entered. Before introducing himself, he looked around and examined who was already in there. All he seemed was a female shifter and an older woman. Xeih made the assumption that the older woman was the professor, and Xeih gently waved his hand in her direction. Not entirely sure how to introduce himself, Xeih just walked forward nervously and tried to keep his eyes looking in front of him. Stopping when he was about four feet away from the professor, Xeih looked up, and tried to get his words out.

"H-hello... I was.. I was just in the beginner's combat class and... It was a little too much for me at moment. Spellcasting is something I have experience in so I was w-..wondering if... Xeih looked down on the ground and recollected his thoughts. Was he being arrogant for just assuming he could pop in the classroom and expect to join? He was unsure how to ask without seeming as such. Trying to push out the inner voices of self-degradation out of his head, he looked back up and continued what he was saying. "I was wondering if I could try out this class, ma'am. There's... there's a lot of spells I want to learn how to cast and use but I don't think beginner's combat is the right place for me to practice..." Those were the words he wanted to get out. There were a few bumps, but Xeih managed to say what was on his mind. He tried to push out any thoughts telling him that he's a poor decision maker and should be grateful he got into the school in the first place.

โ–ƒ โ–ƒ โ–ƒ โ–ƒ โ–ƒ โ–ƒ โ–ƒ โ–ƒ โ–ƒ โ–ƒ โ–ƒ โ–ƒ โ–ƒ โ–ƒ โ–ƒ

TrashPuppy

Kowsauni

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 9:41 pm
THANYA KAMSING
The Bearcat

User Image

Thanya nods Q'ara's response. "I understand. I promise I wont try to practice on my own...and now that you mention it I did feel a bit drained from all that. I suppose I'll take a nap before hitting up the library for some light reading."

Thanya's ears twitched as she heard the doors to the observatory open. No longer lost in her post spell excitement she was acutely aware of another person entering the room. Turning see who it was she saw a young man, about her age, that she had never seen before. Normally she would give such a person a cheerful greeting but he seem so nervous she was afraid of spooking him. Nonetheless she gave the boy a warm smile before turning back to the teacher. "Well Miss Q'ara, I'm going to head out. I look forward to seeing you next elective day."

Thanya goes to leave the room. If Q'ara was going to give the boy a test she figured by how nervous he was he would probably appreciate some privacy. Still, he said he already knew some spells, which would be quite cool to see. Thanya hoped to see him in the next time the spell class was held.

[ Thanya exits the observatory to her dorm room ]

Raiyun

TrashPuppy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:59 am
User Image

Smiling at the young girl as she acknowledged Q'ara's warning, she watched as the young girl and the new student that had just arrived exchanged places, with Thanya leaving the room and the new boy steadily walking up before looking up at Q'ara and speaking. Q'ara's eyes narrowed just a bit as he began, his words regarding the combat class being a bit much compared to spellcasting seemingly being a 'misplaced' perception. "Oh?" She would let out at his words of being experienced, being falling silent to let him finish his thought. She had decided to let him finish what he wanted to say even with the pause that had befuddled him for a moment, before then nodding and crossing her arms in front of her chest. "Well, I'm glad at least that you are wise enough to have figured that out," She said in response to him 'not practicing during combat classes' as she started to pace around him, gauging him slowly as she continued to speak. "Lest we have had a terrible accident take place," She said firmly with complete conviction.

Her words might have been a bit forward, however she wanted to emphasize just how large of a mistake that could have been, if he had decided to attempt such a thing. "You were right to come," She would add as she returned to in front of him, bringing her hands to her waist now as she looked down slightly to his eyes. "As it just so happens, we are accepting any student that is able to pass a small magic acuity test, in order to determine if they have the ability, that is to say enough power and control to actually be able to perform magic other then their raiment. So the answer is yes, you could possibly be allowed into this class, provided you are able to demonstrate this, and since you say you already have experience with spellcasting, this might be easier for you than others that may come," Q'ara said as she brought one hand up and pointed at him, her hands following and emphasizing her words. "So? What spells, if any, are you able to cast...?"

The_Littlest_Dragonfly

Oyehh

Chelly Usagi

Tala Maxwell

Voice of Aegis

TrashPuppy

Raiyun
Captain

TrashPuppy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:48 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
โ–Œ PROFILEXXโ–Œ LOCATION: Four feet away from Q'araXXโ–Œ OUTFIT: Regular: Light XXโ–Œ OOC:---------XX

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Xeih scratched his head at what the shifter said. She promised not to practice on her own. This sort of confused the anxious boy, why shouldn't she be able to? Xeih personally finds it absolutely necessary to practice on his free time. It's the perfect time to piece and thread spell components together and how to apply these connections into an actual spell cast. Brushing off what the girl said, Xeih redirected his attention towards the professor. Shifting in place, Xeih was so nervous he could barely stand still. The conviction in the professor's voice was quite intimidating to the first year. Mentioning a terrible accident taking place only caused Xeih's heart to be more uneasy.

Such unease was slightly lifted when the professor mentioned that he was right to come to the class. Xeih also believed it was right for him to come. Xeih already has a large amount of fundamental knowledge in spellcasting and is personally his favorite subject and activity. Since Xeih's raiment is not actually something he himself can just cast and show off, he needed to learn spells to fully grasp and improve his own raiment. It wasn't until way later in his life when he learned his Magic Catalyst worked on other's magic as well. Maybe this was also an environment to practice using his raiment on others as well, but Xeih wasn't going to make that assumption quite yet. As the professor continued to speak, it relieved him more that they were actually taking student's in that pass a test, which would explain the young shifter girl from earlier. Moving from side to side a little bit, Xeih tried to maintain his anxiety levels at their low.

The professor mentioned student's using magic other than their raiment, which made sense. This class wasn't for raiments, it was for spells. However, it just so happened that Xeih's raiment was perfect for spellcasting, given that he can empower them. Xeih wouldn't mention this until the professor was done speaking though. Assessing the rest of her words, Xeih nodded quickly in response. If it was a magic acuity test, then of course it'd be easier for Xeih to pass. He's been practicing and learning about spells since he was a preteen, and he already has one spell under his belt that he's mastered. All-be-it not an offensive spell, but useful spell nonetheless, and its empowered version is quite astonishing. When the professor pointed at the young boy, he froze in place, not knowing how to react. At first Xeih thought there was something wrong, only to be relieved upon hearing a quite reasonable question.

"I.. Well, there's only one spell I've actually mastered at casting.. Let alone fully casted at all.. It's a diviner spell, 'Mend Wounds'. It's just a healing spell, as one could tell by its name. Given my raiment though... I'm able to increase it's power beyond it's seemingly first tier limits. I.. I could cast it for you, but, it's harder to cast when there isn't a wound to heal.. I could cast a component of it if that's what you want." Xeih didn't mean to be cryptic about his raiment, but he managed to get his words out, and that's all that matters to him at the moment. He's very anxious and nervous in conversation, but when Xeih partakes in spellcasting, it's as if all his worries go away. He feels calm when using magic. He hopes to learn how to not be as anxious through this class as well.

โ–ƒ โ–ƒ โ–ƒ โ–ƒ โ–ƒ โ–ƒ โ–ƒ โ–ƒ โ–ƒ โ–ƒ โ–ƒ โ–ƒ โ–ƒ โ–ƒ โ–ƒ

Grand Academy of Eoana โžฃAcademy Facilities

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces