Welcome to Gaia! ::

[CLOSED work]

Back to Guilds

closed 

Tags: Fantasy, Magic, Roleplay, Literate, Semi-Literate 

Reply Grand Academy of Eoana ➣Academy Facilities
Academy Grounds ➣Observatory [Spellcasting Classroom] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Raiyun
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:38 pm
User Image
𝓠'𝓪𝓻𝓪 𝓒𝓮𝓵𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓮 𝓚𝓻𝓮𝓪

╒═════════════════ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═

"Good, then let us begin..." Q'ara would say before standing and starting to walk around her desk. "'Expedited Growth', a spell that helps a living creature to grow, and not only that, but to age, to mature. It is not a spell to be taken lightly and you must be careful on what you attempt to use this particular spell on." Q'ara started to explain as she stood in front of Thanya and started to go over the specifics of the spell. "Technically speaking, this spell will work on any living creature, however the more complex the creature, the more difficult for the spell to successful take hold. We will be only using this spell on plants for the meantime. Plants grow and live naturally without thought, and simply exist without mind, they are the simplest of living organisms to utilize this spell on, as they continue to progress, mature, and grow without a need to learn. It is because of this very fact that this spell is more troubling to use on any other life and it can be very dangerous and daunting to use such a spell on anything with a greater complexity or mind then that of a small animal. As such, I want you to promise me that at least for the time being, you will not attempt to use this spell on anything but plants." Q'ara said steadily, warning her minutely of the implications of the spell she was about to teach her. All spells in one way or another could be extremely dangerous or at least detrimental in some way if used poorly, or unwisely. Q'ara could go over the specifics of why once Thanya was able to grasp how to cast the spell freely, but for now a simply promise to behave would suffice.

"Now, this spell has three components that you'll be attempting to conjure together and weave into a spell. The first is Vaza, which is 'to grow'. This component instructs the magic within to influence the target to speed up its natural growth. However growth alone is not enough, as something could simply grow in size without progressing to any further stages in its life. As such you need the second component, Augt, which is 'to age'. This component allows for the target to have its natural body age in correspondence with its growth. Finally, Cresti, which is 'to mature'. The third in this line allows the target to mature in mind, body, and spirit which allows it to continue to live as if it had grown naturally in time. In plants, this means that the changes that take place that allow it to absorb the nutrients it needs will be understood by the body of the plant, instead of it attempting to develop from a seedling after it has grown, and aged. This is the main reason that we will be working solely on plants for the time being, it is a whole other implication to use this on any creature that has a more complex mind and spirit. You could imagine what it would be like, by imagining that you suddenly grew into a full adult, but still only had the knowledge and experience of yourself as you are now, still a child in many aspects, and only on the cusp of womanhood."

The implications were real, experience and time were necessary endeavors especially for the mind. They would be the ultimate teachers for a growing living thing, and thus serious complications and situations could occur, so Q'ara wanted to make sure that Thanya had at least an idea as to why she was to only use this spell on plants, and nothing more. After letting everything sink in. She would cross her arms in front of her chest and continue. "Alright? Now Thanya, before we begin, what are the three main components of 'Expedited Growth'?" She would ask, testing the young girl before she allowed her to attempt to form the spell. Once she answered correctly, showing that she understood everything Q'ara had explained, Q'ara smiled and nodded her head back at her desk. "Go on then, fetch a seedling for yourself, and place it at your desk." Q'ara said while uncrossing her arms from her chest and placing a hand on her hip. Once Thanya returned to her seat with a seedling, Q'ara leaned in close to let her begin. "Alright, now remember the components, remember the order, and remember your target! Try to hold all of the components within until they merge and start to form a spell...!" Q'ara said while watching carefully, ready to respond should the spell go awry.

═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═════════════════╛

The_Littlest_Dragonfly

Oyehh

Chelly Usagi

Tala Maxwell

Voice of Aegis

NDG Void

Kowsauni

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2018 9:05 pm
THANYA KAMSING
The Bearcat

User Image

Thanya listened intently to everything Q'ara had to say, hanging on her every word. She would respond back to her teacher with a seriousness in her voice that was rarely heard. "Yes, I understand. I will only use this spell on plants." Besides her warning, Thanya couldn't see a reason to use the spell for any other purpose anyways. Perhaps to speed up the raising of livestock but that was about it. And besides, after what happened in the forest Thanya took Q'ara's every word as law. She needed no further warning how dangerous magic could be after that event.

After listening carefully to Q'ara's instructions, Thanya would walk up to her teacher's desk and take a seedling. She could barely contain her excitement as she walked back to her desk and set the seedling down. Everything she had learned and practiced in this class had led to this point. Despite her excited jitters, Thanya would take a deep breath and calm herself, pushing everything else from her mind except the casting of the spell--a spell Thanya had seen Q'ara use dozens of times during the crafting of her grove. Now it was finally her turn.

Thanya sat there for several minutes with her hand placed upon the seedling as she mentally went over the spell. In the past several weeks she had cast each component before separately but never mixed them to get the full effect of a spell. She readied her hand and spoke the magic words in order. She could feel the power of her raiment flow through her as she melded it to her will. It was like trying to control a rushing rapid. Her power had always been great, but controlling it had been the struggle. But now, she finally felt she could direct it how it needed to go.

Thanya felt a warm sensation travel down her arms and, to her awe, she felt the seedling begin change and grow. Soon, green shoots began to curl out from beneath her fingers and twist around her hand. They grew and grew and grew until her hand was engulfed in a leafy green plant. Thanya would finally stop channeling her energy and the spell would stop. She would stand there in silence for a long moment just staring at what she had accomplished, then a loud shrill squeal would escape from her lips. She would excitedly turn to her teacher with tears of joy in her large brown eyes. "Q'ara look! Look! I did it! I finally did it! I cast my first spell! I...I think my hand is stuck..."

Thanya would look back at the plant she had grown. Her hand was indeed embedded deep within it. What was more, the roots had dug into the desk and wrapped themselves around the legs as well. Thanya was thoroughly stuck.

Raiyun

Kowsauni

Raiyun
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2018 8:24 am
User Image
𝓠'𝓪𝓻𝓪 𝓒𝓮𝓵𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓮 𝓚𝓻𝓮𝓪

Watching carefully as Thanya started to build up the energy, Q’ara’s eyes started to glow lightly as she smirked and watched as Thanya enthusiastically started to cast each component one by one. When the plant started to grow, Q’ara’s eyes widened just a bit in anticipation. 'Vaza… Good…' Q’ara thought lightly as she continued to watch the girl. When the plant started to age, Q’ara gazed on delightfully with a gleeful smile. 'Augt… Excellent!...' Her thoughts continued as she waited for the last and most important step. When the seedling started to sprout vines and grow across Thanya’s hand, Q’ara watched and waited, watched and waited… something wasn’t right, the plant was growing, the plant was aging, but it wasn’t maturing, it was still trying to grow as a seedling. Instead of changing and absorbing the very light of the sun in the air. Q’ara brought her hand up, just about to cancel the spell as a whole when suddenly the plant shifted in color from a dark brown to a lush green and started to absorb the nutrients in the air. "Yes… YES! Cresti!..." Q’ara said aloud as Thanya suddenly looked up and excitedly started to wail on about how she had cast the spell. Letting Thanya have this moment, Q’ara brought her hand up and matted it down in the air as if telling her to calm down before the energy stopped and Thanya noted that the plant had overgrown around her hand and desk. Q’ara could only laugh…

"Well, although somewhat successful in your first attempt, we cannot say that this was a true success, but do not fret…" Q’ara said while bringing her hand up in front of the plant and gathering the energy within her. "Aldat Ireli’Yeyir…" She said softly under her breath and the plant’s roots eased and let go of the desk, while the vines of the plant opened up and released Thanya’s hand. "I’m impressed you were able to at least form the workings of the spell, especially since you did not use the component words of power. You will find it harder and harder to cast spells this way, especially with more complex and higher tier spells. Connecting with magical energies without verbal magical resonance is incredibly difficult, and it is likely why the components levels were a bit off when you cast the spell." Q’ara said while removing the loosened plant and placing it on the table. "A little less Vaza, a little more Cresti would have formed a more controlled growth, and the plant would not have overgrown so wildly…" Q’ara explained as her hands moved in front of her echoing and emphasizing her point. "In the future, I advise you use the words of power in your spell casting, learn the proper way to manipulate the energies, and in no time at all…" Q’ara said while looking to the other seedlings that were on her desk. Q’ara waved a single hand at them all without saying a word, and all of the seedlings suddenly grew into beautiful luscious plants with blooming flowers. "You’ll eventually understand the energy itself, and you too will be able to master inverbal spellcasting…"

Looking back to Thanya then, Q’ara nodded lightly and picked up the overgrown plant on Thanya’s desk, returning it to her own with the other plantlife. "You did very well for your first try Thanya, be proud… and that is enough for today, we will continue this in the next class, and work on casting this spell again, with the verbal parts of the components next time so that you can practice more control, I look forward to seeing what you can do, Thanya," Q’ara said as she took her seat behind her desk, smiling lightly at Thanya’s accomplishment. She then waved her off, dismissing her from class, and freeing her for the rest of the day.

The_Littlest_Dragonfly

Oyehh

Chelly Usagi

Tala Maxwell

Voice of Aegis

NDG Void

Kowsauni

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2018 8:48 pm
THANYA KAMSING
The Bearcat

User Image

Thanya watched as Q'ara effortlessly caused the rest of the seedlings to grow on her desk. It served as a stark reminder of how much further advanced her teacher's abilities were, but also inspiration to where she might herself arise to in the future. She would rub her hand where it had been bound by the plant and looked at the scar the rapidly growing roots had made on her desk. She obviously still had a long way to go.

Thanya would beam after her teacher's words of praise but would try to not let it go to her head. "Thank you, teacher! I will definitely practice this in my secret grove. I feel like I just took the first step into a much bigger world!" and with that Thanya would pack up her things and exit the observatory. She would rush off to her hidden grove between the campus and the forest to practice what she had just learned.

[Thanya exits for the end of the RP Day]

Raiyun

Kowsauni

Kowsauni

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:17 pm
THANYA KAMSING
The Bearcat

User Image

[Thanya enters for the beginning of the new RP day]

Thanya would show up for her spell-casting class bubbling with energy as usual. She had just learned her first spell "expedited growth" last class and couldn't wait to practice it more under the tutelage of her teacher Q'ara. Whats more, Lelyna should be returning to to the class now so Thanya wouldn't be the only member in class anymore. While she would miss having Q'ara all to herself it would be nice to once again have some fellow students to work with and bounce ideas off of. She felt there was always something to learn from her pears who would have different ways of approaching problems then she would.

Thanya takes her seat in her desk which still bore the scars of her spell from the previous class. She wondered how Q'ara would make her entrance this time since using the front door was rarely her style.

Raiyun

The_littlest_dragonfly

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:21 pm
User Image
𝓠'𝓪𝓻𝓪 𝓒𝓮𝓵𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓮 𝓚𝓻𝓮𝓪

Not making short of her eager student’s expectations, a small mist-like fog formed around the teacher’s desk and chair, slowly filling the ground before returning to the desk and fading from view, leaving Q’ara seated at her desk as if she had always been there. "Good Morning, Thanya, how are you this morning?" Q’ara would ask lightly as she once again placed her bag on her desk, and slowly pulled out several seedlings she had brought for the next class. "Alright Thanya, class will be starting shortly, as soon as Lelyna arrives, in the meantime, before I have you pick out a seedling, I’d like you to recap what you learned last class… What is it that we will be doing today? As well what, if anything, are some of the important aspects that I would like you to focus on?" She asked lightly as she stood and moved around her desk towards the center of the tables formations. It may have seemed strange to be asking something they had just covered a few days prior, but Q’ara knew how easily even the smallest of things could be overlooked, especially when the over-eagerness of learning new forms of magic could be so overwhelming. This time around, she wanted Thanya to focus when she cast magic, and thus wanted it to be fresh in her mind.

The_Littlest_Dragonfly

Oyehh

Chelly Usagi

Tala Maxwell

Voice of Aegis

NDG Void

Kowsauni

Raiyun
Captain

Kowsauni

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:04 pm
THANYA KAMSING
The Bearcat

User Image

Thanya would cheerfully greet her teacher "Good Morning Ma'am!" Before moving on to her questions. "Oh, well last class I learned how to cast the spell "Expedited Growth" which consists of the magic words Vaza, Augt, Cresti. I imagine today for class we will be focusing on me further perfecting the casting of that spell and..uh" Thanya would pause to search her memory for a moment before continuing on. "Oh, right. You want to me to focus on saying the magic words out loud this time as well as work on my control."

Thanya would smile at her teacher and looked eager to get started. Her eyes zeroed in on the seedlings as Q'ara brought them forth. She would do better this time, she knew it! And she was excited to finally have Lelyna back attending again. Since she couldn't practice magic outside of class it would be nice to finally have someone to show her progress to, besides the teacher, and talk about what they had learned.

Raiyun

The_littlest_dragonfly

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:41 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Lelyna really needed to get used to having her eyesight back…After so many years of navigating the halls in the utter darkness, it was so strange to be walking around and seeing everything. More than once she needed to actually stop, close her eyes and feel the stone walls around her and listen to discern where she was exactly and where she should be headed next to get to the observatory. It was so strange…and a little frustrating, but she knew that in time, she’d get her bearings.

Dressed in a heavy wool dress, layered to keep warm, she felt a bit hot as she headed up the stairs and into the observatory to class. It had been so long since she’d gone to spell casting class that she felt tremendously guilty for being late, again and for missing so many valuable teachings. As she approached the door, she heard Q’ara’s voice as well as Thanya’s. Straightening her spine, Lelyna knocked on the door and then entered the classroom, eager to see her teacher and fellow student for the first time.

“Good Morning Professor, Thanya, I apologize for being a bit late…I’m still getting my bearings.” She said with a smile as she moved to take a seat and settle in for the class.

═══════════════════╝

Diviner || Lelyna Thaniels

Kowsuani

Raiyun

Quote:

Lelyna Thaniels - [x]

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

Raiyun
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:24 pm
User Image
𝓠'𝓪𝓻𝓪 𝓒𝓮𝓵𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓮 𝓚𝓻𝓮𝓪

"Good, that is exactly right. You need to focus your control, and using the words of power will aid you in this." Q’ara said while smiling and sitting at the edge of her desk just as the door opened and the student they had been waiting for entered. "Hello Lelyna, glad to see you are doi…" Q’ara cut herself off as she watched Lelyna walk to the desks and take a seat with full awareness of everything around her. She seemed… different, and wasn’t using the desks around them to find her bearings. It was in that moment that Q’ara took note of her eyes, remembering the last time he had seen her that she had a dull grey in her eyes. Now however, her eyes were filled with color, bright and red and full of life. "You… can see? you can see…" Q’ara said, nearly astonished at the sight but keeping herself from showing it on her face. 'That’s not… possible… unless…' Q’ara thought while thinking to herself and wondering what her lord was up to. It was the only explanation, even she wasn’t sure that she would be able to heal such an affliction. Shaking her head and stepping back around her desk. Q’ara continued the lesson and decided to leave Lelyna’s miraculous healing in the back of her mind for now.

Several hours would pass as Q’ara went over the basics of the spell once more. It worked out well as she was able to explain the basics of the spell as well as its components to Lelyna, while giving a reiteration and re-teaching of everything to Thanya to refresh the things that she wanted Thanya to understand. Shortly thereafter, she would have them both choose a seedling from her desk and attempted to cast the spell taught to them. The day would go by quickly and Q’ara was pleased with their progress. "Well done you two, we’ll pick this up in the next class. Both of you have grasped the basics well, keep the words of power and the control of componential energies in mind when we start up again. Dismissed… have a good day girls…" Q’ara said while releasing them from the class for the day.

The_Littlest_Dragonfly

Oyehh

Chelly Usagi

Tala Maxwell

Voice of Aegis

NDG Void

Kowsauni

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:24 am
User Image
𝓠'𝓪𝓻𝓪 𝓒𝓮𝓵𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓮 𝓚𝓻𝓮𝓪

As the new day started to settle in, Q'ara had already arrived at the classroom a bit early as she prepped her desk for today's lesson. They had gone over the ins and outs of components, placement, energy, words of power, and the most important aspect, controlling the amount of power given to each component, and the class had gone very well. The two students were learning very quickly and started to gain a better understanding of magic. Today, she would introduce them to another spell, something very basic in its simplest form, but useful in and of itself, and also the perfect medium to teach them magic alternation, and adjusted magical variables. "Fun!" She said with a hint of excitement as she clapped her hands and placed both seedlings and a few twisted copper coils on her desk. She then took a seat and waited patiently for her students to arrive.

The_Littlest_Dragonfly

Oyehh

Chelly Usagi

Tala Maxwell

Voice of Aegis

NDG Void

Kowsauni

Raiyun
Captain

Kowsauni

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:34 pm
THANYA KAMSING
The Bearcat

User Image

[Thanya enters for the new RP day]

Thanya would burst into the observatory as usual and was surprised to find her teacher already there. She was a little disappointed as she wouldn't get to see what new magical way she would enter the classroom. She wondered if Q'ara did that just to show off her magical prowess to the students. Still, it didn't change how cool it was.

Thanya's slight disappointment was instantly swept away when she saw there was something new on Q'ara's desk. Before it had just been the seedlings that they had used to cast the "Expedited Growth" spell. Now, there were some twisted metal coils as well. Q'ara seemed to be a little more excited than usual today too. This could only mean they were going to learn something new today!

Thanya would take her seat in her chair and could barely contain her excitement. Still she tried not too seem too overly eager as she greeted her teacher. "Good morning, Q'ara, Ma'am!" As she spoke her eyes kept drifting to the coils. "What is the lesson plan for today? Are we going to learn something... new?"

Raiyun

The_littlest_dragonfly

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:35 am
User Image
╔═══════════════════

[ - Enter into the Observatory from Rhysian’s Office - ]

Without a sound, billowing mist began to form in the center of the Observatory Classroom. As the mist began to grow, expand and reach toward the ceiling, a figure could be seen in the center of it. Eyes wide with wonder, Lelyna stood there, a bit flabbergasted at what had just occurred. Seeing Q’ara and Thanya already present, she beamed, stepping from the mist only to have it begin to dissipate almost immediately.

“Good Morning Professor, Thanya…I apologize if I’m a bit late, I was speaking with Professor Rhysian in his office…” She knew that wasn’t much of an explanation, but it was the truth. Excited for not only the lesson but the possibility of learning more from Rhysian the following day, Lelyna stepped forward to look at the items upon Q’ara’s desk. “Oh how curious…what will we be learning today, Professor?” She asked, looking up at Q’ara directly with a smile.

Lelyna was aware that Q’ara was surprised by the sudden return of her eyesight – who wasn’t! – but she hoped that Q’ara would be pleased instead of wary as some people were. Hands clasped behind her back, she waited eagerly to start the days lesson.

═══════════════════╝

Raiyun

Kowsauni

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Lelyna Thaniels - [x]

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

Raiyun
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:11 pm
User Image
𝓠'𝓪𝓻𝓪 𝓒𝓮𝓵𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓮 𝓚𝓻𝓮𝓪

"Good morning, Thanya," Q'ara said lightly while smiling at the first student to arrive. "After we get some more practice in with Expedited Growth, I will be teaching..." Before Q'ara could finish her sentence a puff of mist built up in the corner of the room, and Q'ara stood up fully expecting Rhysian to come walking into the room. So Q'ara was quite surprised when Lelyna appeared instead as the mist disappeared. Shaking her head lightly Q'ara was becoming less and less surprised by her continuous rendezvous with the Court Mage Rhysian. "No no, you are just on time," Q'ara said while stepping around the desk and getting a bit closer to the students. "Ahem," Q'ara let out clearing her throat at Lelyna's inquiry. "As I was saying, after some more practice with the previous spell, I will be teaching you a new fairly simple spell, as well as something called 'Spell Alternation', we'll get to that in a bit, why don't the both of you go ahead and divide the seedlings up amongst the two of you, and lets get started..."

Q'ara had seven seedlings on the table, she kept one for herself and let the students divide the rest up so that they could practice using Expedited Growth. 'Vaza', 'Augt', 'Cresti'. These were the words of power associated with this spell which roughly translated to 'Grow', 'Age', and 'Mature' respectively. After giving a small brief reiteration of the terms, their meaning, and their proper uses, Q'ara let them get started with their practice, crossing her arms in front of her chest as she watched them cast the spell on the first seedlings.

The_Littlest_Dragonfly

Oyehh

Chelly Usagi

Tala Maxwell

Voice of Aegis

NDG Void

Kowsauni

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:48 pm
THANYA KAMSING
The Bearcat

User Image

Thanya looked quite surprised as Lelyna appeared in the room in a cloud of mist. So far she had only seen Q'ara do something like that, so she would exclaim excitedly, "Oh wow, Lelyna! When did you learn to do that?!" There was something different about her fellow student but she couldn't quite put her finger on it and she was quickly distracted by what the teacher was saying. She still wasn't quite sure what the teacher meant exactly by Spell Alteration, or rather, what applications that spell would have, but she still was excited to learn about it.

Thanya would go up with Lelyna and gather the seeds for practice. There was still something off with her classmate. The way she moved was different from before almost as if... and that was when she noticed. Thanya, in her usual manner, would blurt out her realization. "Ack, Lelyna, your eyes! They're red! When did that happen? Can... can you see now!"

Clutching her seeds Thanya looked curiously at her classmate as she waited for her answer.

Raiyun

The_littlest_dragonfly

Kowsauni

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:55 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Lelyna smiled and shook her head a little at Thanya. “I’m afraid that little spell wasn’t my doing. Professor Rhysian sent me here through the mist – he didn’t want me to be late for class.” She said with a warm, kind smile as she looked from Thanya to the seeds. Taking the ones Q’ara instructed her to, she moved to take her seat, placing the seeds down on her desk. As she arranged them, Thanya seemed to realize that her eyesight had been restored.

Grinning, she nodded, looking Thanya right in the eye for emphasis. “Yes, my eyesight is restored. When I woke up from my coma, I could see. The healer’s thing that maybe when I hit my head, something happened to restore my eyesight. I’m not sure what happened, or how long it will last, but I’m grateful.” Lelyna doubted that her eyesight would go away again unless she pushed herself too hard. But knowing that it could happen would prevent her from overstepping her bounds – she was very grateful to Rhysian for his gift and she wouldn’t squander it.

Once the lesson got back on track, Lelyna concentrated on practicing the spell. She spoke the words, ‘Vaza, Augt, Cresti’ with intent and purpose. She focused her energy and her heart, willing the little seedlings to grow. Spellcasting was very challenging but rewarding as well. While Lelyna wasn’t fully successful in her efforts to grow the plants, she was getting the hang of it. Given that she had been asleep for months, missing essential classes and falling behind, she was pleased with the little progress she’d made over the last few classes.

Leaning back in her chair, she sighed a bit, a little fatigued from the effort and concentration it had taken to grow the plants, but it had been well worth it. “You make it look so effortless, Professor…” She said with a smile, knowing that Q’ara had years of experience, decades likely. She’d probably practiced everyday of her life – she’d earned that skill, and now it was Lelyna’s turn to earn it.

═══════════════════╝

Kowsauni

Raiyun

Quote:

Lelyna Thaniels - [x]

Grand Academy of Eoana ➣Academy Facilities

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers