Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 3:29 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Mother, mother," he sprang in, sing-song, peering about the stomping grounds of the Royal Rainbow Troupe. It would have fit right in except that the sun was barely up, and he was skipping rather violently throughout the place. "MoooOooOooother~"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 3:30 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

There were any number of hungover Acha ready to yell at him to shut up, and his mother was one of them.

"Ooooooh," she groaned, squinting into the dawn light, "what it is, you horrible boy?"

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

"A most wonderful doe is pregnant. Guess who did it?" He beamed. The answer hung in the air. He didn't really mean for anyone to answer it. He was the answer, right there.  
Her instinct was to snap, Ur mom, but that didn't make sense.

"Oh, it must be you, then," she said, instead.

"Alright, congrats," she turned to go back to bed, for a few more hours, please, "goodnight."

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 3:31 pm
"Mama," he pleaded, changing tack. "Mama wouldn't you like to bless my kids? It can be real quick. You don't have to dance and it doesn't have to rhyme."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 3:32 pm
She sniffed, pausing in her tracks to make sure it was good and audible.

"I'm surprised you even know about any of that," she said, "considering you didn't even bother to ask your poor old mother for a blessing the last time."

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 3:32 pm
"Oh I have no idea how the last one happened," he said, so brightly it was almost shameless if it weren't clueless, "but I figured I ought to take responsibility for this one, and of course I want my beautiful youthful mama for a blessing this time!"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 3:33 pm
"Alas," she sighed, "my poor darling grandchildren. Who knows what kind of subpar blessing they had been subjected to. It's almost a miracle they turned out so well.

"Of course," she added, not quite willing to let it go, "m'haps that means you hardly need me for this, either."

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 3:33 pm
"Mother. Mama." His big eyes turned pleading, oh so pleading. Grovelling came naturally to him, really. That's probably how he got anyone to keep him company. "I'm so sorry, mama. I would be ever so grateful if you were so gracious as to bless my beautiful new babies."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 3:34 pm
"Ohhhh," she said, "I don't know…"  

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 3:34 pm
"Mama if you don't bless them, what will I do?" The sniffly voice. The wibbly eyes. He had also collapsed, his front legs folded under him before his spurned parent. "O - of course I can't blame you, but think of the children..."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 3:35 pm
"Ohhhh - very well," she wheeled around a tad too quickly, "I suppose I should take pity on my darling grandchildren after all, seeing as their father is so very unreliable."

Without leaving a gap for protest, she sucked in a deep breath:

"Ohhhhhh Motherfather, hear my plea: let my grandkin be the best they be. As fickle as their father might, may the babes be bonny, bright, and fill our lives with love and light!"

She did do the dance.

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 3:36 pm
"Oh mama!" He cried in joy. "That was beautiful! Beautiful! It rhymed and you did the dance!! Thank you, thank you, they are truly blessed!"

"I'll have to get you something to eat later," Notice Me said, before he pranced off in excitement. "Thank you! Thank you!!"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 3:37 pm
"Guess he takes after his dad," she said, without a hint of irony nor self-awareness, as he danced away into the distance.

And then she went back to bed.

END

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items