Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply The Chattering Chatot (OOC Subforum and Threads)
Roaming Pokemon Plotting

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:55 am
This thread is for those of us that might have roaming pokemon out and about, so that they may have some plots. For example, say someone has a legendary that instead of keeping in the ball all the time, they are allowed to come and go. Maybe you would like to have a plot for that pokemon, with someone else's character or perhaps just another person's pokemon. That's the sort of thing this thread is for. To plot for those kinds of interactions.

Please Note:
- this thread isn't for the rping itself. just plotting things out.
- roaming pokemon cannot gain exp.
- you won't be posting for your roaming pokemon separately from the trainer's post  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:19 am
Why not just put roaming pokemon in the daycare so they can gain Exp ?  

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:13 am
KillerOfTheCounselOfRicks

A character might already have the max 3 pokemon in there, and need the exp. Or roaming pokemon may be max level, or not in need of training, and this is just to plot. Or the roaming pokemon may have a personality that isn't really compatible with the idea of it being in the Daycare. Obviously, though, that's still a really good place to actually RP pokemon interactions x3 Especially if you're trying to train them up. But I think this is just another little plotting thread for those few who actually have pokemon out roaming, separate from the trainer, and just want plots for the fun of plotting. I assume x3 ;;;;  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:26 am
Loonamist

A character might already have the max 3 pokemon in there, and need the exp. Or roaming pokemon may be max level, or not in need of training, and this is just to plot. Or the roaming pokemon may have a personality that isn't really compatible with the idea of it being in the Daycare. Obviously, though, that's still a really good place to actually RP pokemon interactions x3 Especially if you're trying to train them up. But I think this is just another little plotting thread for those few who actually have pokemon out roaming, separate from the trainer, and just want plots for the fun of plotting. I assume x3 ;;;;
I like the idea I was just thinking we've never really established where the Daycare is or anything about it besides that it exists ( and is heavily underused like min PHL ) so i've always assumed the daycare could be / is whatever / where ever we needed it to be sweatdrop BUT i totally get your point and i might actually sent Ohm's Bismuth Onix off for a while to explore if anyone's up to interacting with her heart I've not had chance to give her a personality yet though  

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:36 am
Loonamist

I like the idea I was just thinking we've never really established where the Daycare is or anything about it besides that it exists ( and is heavily underused like min PHL ) so i've always assumed the daycare could be / is whatever / where ever we needed it to be sweatdrop BUT i totally get your point and i might actually sent Ohm's Bismuth Onix off for a while to explore if anyone's up to interacting with her heart I've not had chance to give her a personality yet though

Yeh! ^^ I've always just kinda assumed it's wherever it needs to be, too, for the sake of making plots and access more convenient~  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:43 am
Loonamist
Loonamist

Yeh! ^^ I've always just kinda assumed it's wherever it needs to be, too, for the sake of making plots and access more convenient~
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Everyone has a planar connected bag of holding they shove their pokemon in. Welcome to the Daycare dimension Wurmple rofl  

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:46 pm
It's as Loon said. Not all pokemon that a character would have roaming would ever actually just hang out in a daycare.

In example, Loon has Ajicka's Deoxys and a Zoroark 'roaming', and they really aren't the type to just be at a pokemon daycare.

Another example is if what if i wanted Leon's Delta to do more things? It would be irresponsible to put her in a place like the daycare lolol.  
The Chattering Chatot (OOC Subforum and Threads)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games