Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
In your eyes, is this world still beautiful? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Navarre_Corva

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:23 pm
Years ago there was a prophecy made that a man would be born with the power to end the world, on his eighteenth birthday Finis discovered a strange power that denoted him as the one to bring about the end world. Ripped away from his family and called a monster he was tossed into a tower to rot. Then his jailers left his prison and he was left alone and abandoned.

For five years he lived alone unable to leave his prison even as it became ruins, that is until one day a stranger intrudes.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Name: Finis

Personality: Extremely skittish and wary, hates being touched due to people in charge of him abusing him. Tends to cycle between rage and fear because he's angry at how he was treated but is terrified he'll wind up hurting people because of his power.

Background: Finis was just a simple young man living in a small village in the middle of nowhere, when the power manifested at first he didn't know what to make of it, he had hear the stories about the prophecy but didn't think it was true. Unfortunately it was confirmed when a rabid wolf attacked him and Finis's power instinctively lashed out not so much killing as disintegrating the wolf. He was then found out and taken away to the tower where he was treated horribly both emotionally and psychically.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 12:59 am
Navarre_Corva

Hey, I know this was a while ago but are you still interested?  

Chi Kamisorii

Navarre_Corva

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 6:56 pm
Chi Kamisorii

*Yeah! sorry I didn't reply I've been super busy, but yeah im still open to rp if you want to!*  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:20 pm
Navarre_Corva

Great! Am I right to assume this is meant to be yaoi? I also wanted to know if you had any ideas for what you’d want the other person to be like in the beginning for the story  

Chi Kamisorii

Navarre_Corva

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:42 pm
Chi Kamisorii

*yeah it's supposed to be yaoi, as for characters I'm fine with any kind of character you make so go nuts*  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:14 pm
Chi Kamisorii

*sorry I haven't been more helpful, I've been super stressed and busy trying to find a job*  

Navarre_Corva

Chi Kamisorii

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 5:51 am
Navarre_Corva
ooc: I have also actually been searching for a job! I hope it's going well for you! Also, I posted this but I had been afk for so long Gaia told me to log in and I lost it!

User Image
Name: Wesley Silver

Personality: Wesley is adventurous and curious. He has a kind heart but not always a kind tongue. While he may come off as brackish at first, he usually has good intentions. He has a brave soul and will usually risk himself to protect others.

Background: Wesley grew up in a town just like any normal child. Unlike the rest of his town, however, Wesley had a rebellious streak at a young age. He wanted to explore and adventure, often caught trying to sneak out just to see the other side of town. The older he got, the stealthier he was. He went so far as to push beyond the boundaries of his town before just crossing over into the wooded area around him. He didn't care of the so-called danger, he wanted some fun in his life. Once when he was out, though, he became lost. He was unable to find his town again, but once he reached another one, he didn't even want to go back. Wesley decided to live his life spontaneously, and he was happy most of the time. He was also lonely, however, and would sometimes stop in nearby towns as he passed them, though they didn't offer him much.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 5:46 pm
Chi Kamisorii

*Looks good and I have good news, I found a job so I should be a bit more active now, so do you wanna start or should I?*  

Navarre_Corva

Chi Kamisorii

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:07 pm
Navarre_Corva
ooc: that’s great! Would you please start so I know the landscape and such?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:50 pm
Chi Kamisorii

*Got it, gonna post this and crash because I have a dentist appointment tomorrow morning DX*

Finis's thoughts are hazy and distant as he mindless wanders through the ruins of the tower, he remembers being locked up in his room but the lock seems to have broken.

"Where are they? Am I the only person here now? How long have I been alone? Why am I still alive?"

The thoughts keep repeating in his head, part of him knows that he should do something, anything but-

"But what if they're hiding? waiting outside the entrance to come and hurt me again if I try to leave?" Finis mutters to himself now finding himself in front of the front door of the tower.

He raises his hand hesitantly to touch the door and immediately flinches back with a quiet whine when he feels his "power" spark. On instinct he slaps his hand to the floor of the tower and recoils when the ground starts to rot.

Quietly scooting away from the now bad patch of ground he sits and stares at the front door, as if waiting for something to happen. He slightly turns his head to the one window where he can actually see outside and watches as the wind rustles the trees of the forest where the tower is.  

Navarre_Corva

Chi Kamisorii

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 2:49 am
Navarre_Corva
ooc: Have fun with that, lol. I might not be on much tomorrow because it's my birthday! But I'll check every so often!

Wesley had just left another village. Strange people were there, he thought to himself, keeping silent as he stalked through the woods. They tried warning him several times that the woods around here were not safe, that he ought to turn back to where he came from. But seeing as Wesley didn't like where he came from much, and his knack for adventure, he went into the woods anyway. He made sure to leave the town unseen, pulling his hoodie over his face and zig-zagging through the trees. He didn't really expect anyone to follow him, but he always wanted to be cautious. Wesley continued walking through the forest until he stumbled across an old tower that was laying in ruins. How interesting! he thought, as he rarely found anything like this. He definitely wanted to check it out. He tried to avoid the window best he could, though he didn't know what would be inside. It seemed as if the tower used to stay locked up, but the lock was rusty and fell right off once he touched it. When he opened the door to take his first step inside, Wesley gasped. He did not expect to see this blond sitting here on the ground. He noticed the ground the other sat on was rotted and dying while the rest of it looked normal. “What are you doing here?"he questioned, wondering who would be stuck in a tower so old the lock was rusted off.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:06 pm
Chi Kamisorii

Finis's head jerked up with a quiet gasp and on instinct skittered back, moving his arms up to protect himself from any blows.

"W-who are you!? Why are you here!? Did they send you?!"

The word they was spat out with malice in voice, and he felt his power sparking up again. He started backing up until he hit the wall by the stairs of the tower, staring at the stranger with a mixture of fear and wariness.  

Navarre_Corva

Chi Kamisorii

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:17 pm
Navarre_Corva

Wesley stared at the other in disbelief. The blond was defending himself though Wesley made no aggressive suggestions, and he seemed very angry. Wesley wondered who locked him up, and if this is what the town was warning him against. ”No, I don’t know who they are, and I don’t know who you are either. I am here out of nothing more than luck.” he explained firmly. He could tell the prisoner was much more afraid than anything else, and that was causing all of the hostility. ”I am not here to hurt you. See?” he said, drawing a dagger from within his clothes and setting it on the ground. ”Who are you? Why are you in this tower?” he questioned, watching the blond’s movements.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 5:44 pm
Chi Kamisorii

*Sorry for the late reply, the moment i got home from work yesterday i just crashed the whole rest of the night i was so tired*

Finis stared, the man had just....come here simply by luck? No...that couldn't be possible, this was definitely a trick.

"I don't believe you." He said bluntly, eyes narrowing when the white haired man put the dagger on the ground.

His eyes darted from the dagger back to the man, was this some sort of test they set up? If he went for the dagger what would happen? When the man continued to do nothing Finis inched forward a bit.

He didn't know what was going on but if he got that dagger.....  

Navarre_Corva

Chi Kamisorii

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 6:43 pm
Navarre_Corva
ooc: no problem!

Wesley shrugged at the other’s response, ”Suit yourself then, you don’t have to believe me. But I don’t have to trust you either, but look as though you were a prisoner I just freed.” he said back, kicking the dagger closer to the other when he saw the blond inching towards it. He wasn’t stupid enough to put down his only weapon, of course. ”I definitely didn’t come here for a fight, just to explore. I even have some food, if you’d like” he offered, trying to show that he was peaceful above anything else. The other looked pathetic, he actually felt kind of bad for him. He could see why he was so hostile, being stuck in a tower for who knows how long.  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff