In your eyes, is this world still beautiful? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Navarre_Corva

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 7:44 pm
Chi Kamisorii

Finis stared at the man some more before relaxing slightly.

"You must really be a stranger then, if you don't know why the tower was here....or why I'm here."

He stick grabbed the dagger, just in case the man decided to become hostile.

"...My name is Finis...or at least I think it is, I haven't be called anything but monster or demon for the last-" Finis cuts him self off trying to remember how long he's been in the tower.

"...Five years, maybe I- I don't, my memory is...flawed." He says quietly.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 7:56 pm
“Navarre_Corva”

Wesley smiled when the other visibly relaxed a bit. He nodded as he began to pull out a bag of dried meat, offering some to the blond. He shook his head at the first statement, honestly not knowing a thing of the tower. ”My name is Wesley. I don’t live anywhere around here. I’m kind of a wanderer.” he stated, thinking that it was weird that Finis would be called a monster. He supposed he didn’t know much of the other person though. ”Monster? You don’t look like you could do much of anything right now. But I guess five years could do that.” he commented, taking a seat on the ground. ”Well, you’re free now. There’s a town a few miles that way,” he said, pointing back the way he had just left. ”What do you know of your captors, though?” he inquired, finding Finis interesting more than anything. It’s not often you find someone in the woods.  

Chi Kamisorii

Navarre_Corva

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 2:08 pm
Chi Kamisorii

*Sorry for some reason it didn't show that you quoted me???*

Finis watched the man simply sit down and offer him food. "You really don't know who I am?"

He stared at the food, when was the last time he ate? A few months ago? A year? He wasn't even sure if he was hungry but still gingerly took the food from Wesley.

"Do you...know about the prophecy? The one that says a man will bring about the end of the world?" Finis asked quietly

Blinking at the question about his captors he tilted his head in thought, where they really his captors? He hurt things so wouldn't it have made sense that he was guarded?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:57 am
Navarre_Corva

Wesley shook his head as he also bit into the dried meat, ”I have no idea who you are, Finis.” he stated plainly. He watched to see if the other would eat or not, not sure how long it had been since Finis could have eaten. He looked scrawny and if it had been months or even years, as the blond said, he couldn’t imagine there being much. Wesley tilted his head when Finis spoke of the prophecy, having never heard of it before, ”Uh, no. I’ve bounced around and the towns have their own stories and such, I don’t pay much attention. I was warned about these woods, but they didn’t say anything about any prophecy. What’s the story?” he asked, a little curious. He didn’t believe much in anything like that, but having someone to actually talk to seemed like it could be nice, for a while anyway.  

Chi Kamisorii

Navarre_Corva

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:01 pm
Chi Kamisorii

Finis was confused, he thought everyone knew about it? Well not who he was but at least what he was going to do. But he supposed in some of the more remote areas the prophecy simply couldn't have reached them.

He sighed, "So the prophecy is this, a person will be born with the power to end the world, to break it and blight it. Due to something up in the heavens feeling that everybody ******** up the world and it needed to be cleansed."

Finis stopped for a sec and ran his hand filthy hand through his hair trying to compose himself before continuing. "The person who is supposed to end the world is me. I...woke something up in me on my eighteenth? I...think I was eighteen, I don't remember. But so a rabid wolf attacked me and I tried to defend myself, and the moment it touched me it...died."

Finis gestures silently to the rotted area on the floor. "I did that." He says quietly.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:57 pm
Navarre_Corva

Wesley listened to Finis without interrupting, propping his legs up as they were tired of sitting cross-legged. After Finis was done, he shrugged. ”Well that doesn’t sound real at all,” he said blatantly. How could one person end the world? ”So you’re saying if I touch you, I’ll die? Hmph. I can’t believe they locked you up for that,” he said, not really believing that he’d die upon touching Finis. He wasn’t going to test the theory now anyway, as he figured Finis didn’t want a stranger touching him like he was a freak. The dead grass was freaky, though, but that could be anything to do with this place. ”Well I guess that’s why the town people warned me. But you’re not so scary, are you? You look like you need help more than anything. I can take you to a lake or a river or something to get you cleaned up, since I’m sure you don’t want to be back in town.” he offered. He could protect the other in this area. Besides, it beat the alternative, which was leaving here alone. It would be nice to have company.  

Chi Kamisorii

Navarre_Corva

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:52 pm
Chi Kamisorii

*Hey sorry I've been gone but there's a major family emergency going on right now so i don't know when i'll be able to post*  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 10:14 pm
Chi Kamisorii

"I don't understand...it's what they said so it's the truth isn't it?" He said expressiing confusion and bewilderment that the man would be willing to help him.

"I rot and kill things, so it's only natural that I'm something that needs to be locked away, so why would you help me despite that? I could hurt you, I could kill you. No one would care."

Finis genuinely didn't know if he could be anything over than what they had beat into him. That he was a danger to everyone, that he was unworthy of kindness or love.

"I don't understand, I really don't understand." He muttered to himself, seemingly caught up in a loop of confusion.  

Navarre_Corva

Chi Kamisorii

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:23 am
Navarre_Corva
hey! I hope all is well. I didn't realize you posted but I'll be checking more often.

Wesley shrugged, "You can't believe everything they say, can you? Who have you ever killed?" He listened to the other carefully, nodding. He was right, if Finis did somehow kill him, no one would care. But then it wouldn't even matter. "I don't think anyone deserves forced isolation like this," he told the other truthfully. He saw as Finis started to spiral into confusion and he stood, "Let me help you, at least for a little while," he asked, putting a hand on the other's shoulder, curious as to whether anything would happen or not.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2018 3:48 pm
Chi Kamisorii

*It's been...trying, i'm probably gonna be sparse with everything happening right now but it's slowly getting better*

Finis froze when the man put his hand on his shoulder but, nothing happened. Wesley didn't drop dead or start screaming he just stood there, shakily he reached out his hand and placed it on top of the other man's. Nothing happened.

"Oh." He said quietly, his voice on the verge of tears, he wasn't hurting anyone, his power wasn't hurting anyone. It had been so long since he touched someone and Wesley's hand was so warm.  

Navarre_Corva

Chi Kamisorii

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:26 am
Navarre_Corva
ooc: again, no worries. take your time, and I hope everything works out to be okay

Wesley was seemingly unmoved when nothing happened, though he was a bit relieved that nothing happened. He smiled when the other touched his hand in response, "See? Worked yourself up all for nothing. Come on, we can probably make it before night." he said, encouraging Finis to stand and follow him. The poor guy had been so frightened, Wesley hoped he would come along. He really didn't want to leave Finis alone.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2019 12:33 am
Chi Kamisorii

*I'm sorry, I may have to abandon this, i just found out that my grandpa is dying and i don't believe i'm currently in the right mind to continue this due to it, I did like rping with you and I sincerely apologize for this*  

Navarre_Corva

Chi Kamisorii

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2019 12:27 pm
Navarre_Corva
I'm so sorry! My condolences for you and your family. I hope that everything turns out for you, don't worry about having to abandon the rp. Some things are more important.

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff